[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wild West Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: cowboyadventure1.png (9KB, 367x250px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyadventure1.png
9KB, 367x250px
I'm new at this so let me know if i fuck something up, i guess i'll do formatting sorta like those old text adventures.

You're John, a cowboy travelling the wild west. You had set up camp for the night, and wake up to find your supplies gone, and your horse stolen.

You see a smoke rising from a town on the horizon.

You see a cactus with a hat on it.

It is very hot.

You have: hat, rolled tobacco, vest, kerchief, button-up shirt, britches, boots, rope.
>>
>>277032
Get the other hat
>>
>take hat
>>
File: cowboyadventure2.png (8KB, 367x191px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyadventure2.png
8KB, 367x191px
Though the cactus put up quite a fight, you acquire the hat. It is covered in sharp cactus thorns.

You have: hat, rolled tobacco, vest, kerchief, button-up shirt, britches, boots, rope, thorn-covered hat.
>>
Head towards the village with the smoke rising from it
>>
File: cowboyadventure3.png (9KB, 388x230px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyadventure3.png
9KB, 388x230px
Noticing smoke rising from a nearby village, you begin to make your way there.

A few minutes later, you've come across a road. The high vantage point allows you a much better look at the village. You can hear faint screaming.

You see the village. Most buildings are on fire, which explains the smoke you've seen.

You see a small group of perhaps four men making their way up the road towards you. They all seem to be carrying stuff.

You see on the side of a road is a dead man. You see he's a sheriff from the star on his vest. He's missing his hat. His blood hasn't dried yet.

You see the sheriff's revolver.

It is cooling down, you'd wager it is 5 o' clock.

You have: hat, rolled tobacco, vest, kerchief, button-up shirt, britches, boots, rope.
>>
>>277081
Pick up the sheriff's revolver.
>>
>>277081
What happened to the thorn covered hat?
>>
>>277094
noticed that after i posted it, mistake on my part- the thorn covered hat is definitely still in john's possession
>>
>>277097
Do what >>277085 said
>>
Take all the sheriffs weapons and bullets and belts and holsters
>>
File: cowboyadventure4.png (13KB, 388x196px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyadventure4.png
13KB, 388x196px
As you crouch down and retrieve just the revolver, you stand up in time to see the posse round up over the hill. You hold the revolver behind your back.

They all stop, and one of them starts slowly walking towards you.

Coming right up to you, the man stares you down with a scowl. The three other men are waiting behind him, nervously shifting.

The man glances down at the dead sheriff, then back to you.

"Hand over your valuables, pardner, and nobody gets hurt."

His eyes shift to your arm.

"What've you got there?"
You see the village in full view. The screams have stopped.

You see the man. He has a hard gaze, and a small, inadequate hat. You don't see a gun in his hand.

You see the three other men. You can't tell much about them, except that you don't see any rifles in the silhouettes. One of them could have a smaller firearm hidden.

You see several dead bodies poorly hidden behind a rock.

You have: hat, rolled tobacco, vest, kerchief, button-up shirt, britches, boots, rope, thorn-covered hat, revolver.
>>
>>277149
>"Ya trying to start something, ya lowlife scum?"
>>
>>277149
Hide revolver behind thorn covered hat then shoot through it using the revolver.
>>
>>277187
At the man in front of you*
>>
File: cowboyadventure5.png (7KB, 360x156px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyadventure5.png
7KB, 360x156px
>"Ya trying to start something, ya lowlife scum?"

The man's expression darkens, and in the blink of an eye he's brought a gun out of his vest, and aimed it right between your eyes.

"Hand over your goddamn valuables, you son of a bitch."

-

You see the man. He's visibly angry. His hat seems to have shrunk during his rage.

You see the three other men. They've come closer now, presumably to back up their boss. One of them has unholstered a revolver, the other two are unarmed.

You see the gun pointed at you. It's not very well taken care of, it seems. The wooden grip is scratched, and there's small bits of rust on the barrel.

You have: hat, rolled tobacco, vest, kerchief, button-up shirt, britches, boots, rope, thorn-covered hat, revolver.
>>
SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!
>>
>>277209

Leap at side while shooting at them!
>>
>>277209
Hold up both your hands, waiting for the right chance to strike and when he lowers his guard disarm him and take him as a human shield.
>>
>>277209
Push the hat into his face.
>>
File: cowboyadventure6.png (9KB, 342x170px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyadventure6.png
9KB, 342x170px
You reach into your pockets, and remove the thorned hat. The bandit looks confused.

"What the hell? What's all over that hat?"

"Why don't you take a closer look?!"
You shout, and jam the hat into his face. The revolver fires off, shooting the ground nearby.

While the bandit is screaming in pain, two of his comrades rush to help him- the armed one starts shooting as you run.

-

You see the bandit. He's thrown the thorned hat on the ground and is clawing at his bloody face.

You see two men rushing to help the bandit.

You see a fat man. He's got a gun and is shooting at you.
>>
>>277474

Shoot at his groin, if miss we shoot at his fat belly.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>277474
SHOOT THE FADDIE
THEN the others
>>
>>277474
Seconding >>277492
>>
Alright, how does it work if i need to go? I gotta go get some sleep, so do i just leave it and came back to it or what? Normally, do OPs just leave since it's a slow board, or do they point out they're taking a break?
>>
>>277541
I'd appreciate it if you mentioned before you took a long break, though it's not always done by QMs on /qst/. I consider it a good thing to do.
>>
>>277541

It is good to letting other anos know that when you are taking break otherwise people think you had abanboned the quest
>>
>>277550
>>277579
Thanks, i'll resume this quest when i wake up then
>>
>>277581
cool
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.