[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harold's Bad Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

By the time you wake up, you know that today was going to be a bad day. Somehow, though you guess that you will be alive and more or less intact by the end of it, absolutely everything will go wrong today. Even your clock is wrong, and worse, in military time!

What do you do first?

>Da Rules:
>describe what happens
>'get' numbers are 0, 3, 5, 7, 21, and any dubs or trips.
>be polite?
>>
>>275907
Check outside, we might have overslept.
>>
>>275917
Looking outside your window, there appears to be a large crowd protesting outside your lawn.
You're pretty sure they weren't there last night.
>>
>>275980
Ask someone what they're protesting
>>
>>275987
You manage to open the window to shout out
"EXCUSE ME? YES, WHAT ARE YOU ALL PROTESTING HERE FOR?"

A man with slicked back hair steps forwards, holding up a sign. He's wearing one of those baseball tees that you could never figure out how to wear in good conscience.

"WOAH! WE WILL NOT BE LUMPED IN WITH THOSE FILTHY, RABBLE ROUSING DEMONSTRATORS! PROTESTING IS EVIL, AND SHOULD BE SCOURGED FROM OUR SOCIETY!"

The crowd cheers behind him. You wonder why he doesn't just cut his hair short instead of using product to keep it out of his face.
>>
>>276095
Ask him if he's accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior, yet.
>>
>>276125
You ask Slick-man, as you've decided to call him, if he's accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Proselytizing is always fun. Maybe they'll go away if they think you're nice.

Unfortunately, the Gospel fall on deaf ears as they've started chanting.

"DISSENTING OPINIONS; DEVIL'S MINIONS"

You have a feeling you won't be able to reason with the ironic counter-protestors.

>if it pleases the court, I will be trying different drawing ways here. I'd like to do this faster, but more pleasant looking.
>>
You decide to try to look nicer since you have company over. You put on some shorts over your undershirt.

Last night you had a dream that you were immortal and never aged again.
It let you catch up on a lot of great television. You had heard Netflix's Fargo was pretty good.
>>
>>276481
Go downstairs
>>
>>276610
You go down one level. Weird that there wasn't a statue in front of your bedroom door or something.

Anyways, you're in the main hallway. From here, you can go into the kitchen, living room, upstairs or outside.

Maybe today won't be so bad after all.
>>
>>276680
Go to the kitchen
>>
>>276722
>didn't see these were dubs. Much apologies.

...Aaaaand there's a dead goat in your freezer. Which is open and thawing to the world. The crisper section is still closed.

Utensils and such are kept in the cabinets and drawers.

From here, you can go into the main hallway, the living room, or into the backyard.

>Current Problems:
>Dead Goat in Freezer: Call Hal Jordan's Fridge Cleaner Service. Hal Jordan's: Fridge Experts
>Anti-protest mob in front yard.
>>
Going to bed. Will be back later, if thread is still up.

New Rule:
>Gets can stack up, in the order in which they are gotten, so long as they are applicable.
>For example:
>You couldn't go outside then close the fridge with two posts.
>But if one post says to get the goat, and the other close the fridge, the goat will be got and the fridge will be closed.
>>
>>276858
Close the fridge door and then go into back yards
>>
>>276858
take care of two problems at once throw the goat at the mob
>>
,>>278226
Yea disregard my previous comment
>>
>>278284
No sarcasm btw
>>
>>277869
>Will make exception for 69.
You walk outside after closing the door on the ex-goat. Out of sight out of mind.

There is a passed out occultist on your back porch. Which explains the goat and the pentagram, but raises so many more questions.

>Current Problems:
>Ironically protesting mob
>Dead goat in freezer
>Passed out occultist.
>>
>>278402
lets wake him up and see what happens
>>
>>278402
blow him to wake him up
>>
>>278402
Call the cops.
>>
>>278423
You're slapping that man like he owes you money, but he's out like Stone Cold Steve Austin delivered him a finishing move like the Stone Cold Stunner. You drop him like it's hot.
Your excessive similes are a problem like Jared at a day care. You decide to stop like an Eskimo Thanksgiving:
Cold Turkey.

>Current Problems:
>Dead goat in freezer
>Passed out occultist.
>>
>>278518
We should maybe throw the dead goat out the window at slick - man just to see what happens
>>
>>278518
lets just go get in our car and head to work
>>
>>278566
Ok, so that was really disgusting and probably unsanitary. The stench will linger there for days, if not weeks. Nonetheless, the goat has been dragged to the only window that has been referenced so far.
>>
>>278566
The protestors, and Slick-man must be somewhat good at this sort of thing. They are wisely just beyond your property line, and technically not trespassing.

Unfortunately, that means it is harder to throw the goat at them. It lands on your lawn with a soft 'thud'.

Some of the protestors look at you with a mix of pity and confusion.
>>
>>278613
However, the period with your window open has given the protestors an opportunity to politely/threateningly deliver your mail.

You open the first letter you see.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>278803
>>278613
Well. That happened.

>Current Problems:
>Dead goat on lawn
>Passed out occultist.
>Unemployed
>>
>>278814
Go into the kitchen get a cup of water and pain meds and put th3m both on a plate in front of the occultist
>>
>>278952
after carrying him to our room and placing him on the bed
>>
>>278814
Go to the gym.
>>
>>279237
With nothing else to do, you might as well go to the gym. You're in shorts anyways.

There's some commotion around your car outside... oh no they didn't...
>>
>>279998
>>279237
These dudes have GOT to GO.

It's game time now.

>Current Problems:
>Dead goat on lawn
>Passed out occultist.
>Unemployed
>Car is booted.
>>
>>280008
just kill ourself not worth living anymore
>>
>>280270
with this guy's luck, all his attempts will fail
>>
>>280287
why do you think I wanna die so much
>>
>>280394
well, I too want to die, and the reason why is because I will never be able to have a meaningful connection with anyone in my life
>>
>>280270
>>280287
Will all the meaning you can manage, you climb out the window to join the goat.
>>
>>280595
>>
>>280604
Only to open your eyes in your backyard.

Hey, the occult guy is awake.
>>
>>280604
did we succeed?
>>
>>280609
ask him if we are a zombie now
>>
>>280609
Ask him nicely what he's doing here
>>
>>280609
Stare at him
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.