[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come one, come all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pineapple man.jpg (284KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
pineapple man.jpg
284KB, 1360x768px
Greetings, /qst/. I've tried doing this in different ways before, but they never worked out. So now, I'm going at it a different way. First, let me ask: does anyone want to play my game? I have worked on it for a long time, nearly four years now. If anyone is interested, I will post races, classes and other stuff, and the popular consensus shall decide what our character is/does.
>>
oh and I forgot to mention there are 70-something races, most of which are my own creation. There are 33 classes as well, with again, quite a few originals.
>>
Let's hear the broad overview first?
>>
>>272673
sure. Basically, the setting varies depending on where in the world you are, ranging from medieval to high-tech, and everywhere in between. same goes for races and classes. The planet has twenty different countries, each very large and prosperous. Each nation also matches up to one of the twenty schools of magic, Avatar-style. The world also has nine mighty gods, and their power is absolute. As for the story, I won't give spoilers. So to recap, you can play pretty much any way you want.

P.S. The game is chock-full of references/homages. Don't worry, it's still original.
>>
>>272684
Yea, ok, list the class names at me, and I'll ask for more info on the ones that interest me.
>>
>>272707
I'll add races too:
races: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EQhJVGgNOTepqObU2F7qRyQMfQQ4JxZn3z-xFuYg_N4/edit?usp=sharing

classes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhr-JfJDXJ0Vbj0Hvb1muDqFEBhdsdp_mBlFvPlnrhs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>272717
races are ranked on stamina, aura(magical capabilities), health, intellect, strength, speed, defense and appeal(charisma). they are rated out of 10 for all of these. classes add or subtract the stated amount to each stat. Abilities are basically what they say they are.
>>
>>272717
>>272719
whoops, forgot magics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o86sWy0aCeDBJ8YIY2kSBL12NVj7jC9HExXG_fihG-4/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>272717
Would you like to knpw more?
> Yes
Select topics:
>-Races
> Wendigo
> Selkie
> Hallow Autumnal
> Golem, Clockwork
> Ghost
>-Classes
> Tinker
> Techno
> Ranger
> Arsenalist
> Dancer
> Tamer
> Sniper
> Bandit
>>
>>272746
-Wendigos start of weak and scrawny, but with each kill they consume a soul. at first, they have no skin and are basically living beef jerky, but at 25 souls they grow thick grey skin and grow taller as well. at 50 souls, they grow tusks and some body spikes, as well as becoming much more muscular. at 100 souls, the face elongates and they gain bone coverings all over, and start to grow antlers and a barbed tail. Finally, at 200 souls the tail grows out covered in spikes, the antlers become long and a second pair of arms splits from the first. a stage 5 wendigo is very strong.

-selkies can transform into a seal form, where thhey do not have much physical power, but their health, stamina and aura regenerate quickly.
-Hallow autumnals are fast and strong, but many people are afraid of them. They kind of look like scarecrows.
-clockwork golems are basically exactly what they sound like.
-ghosts are very hard to hit, seeing as they are partially incorporeal. however, they are weak against magic.

-Tinkers build robots and machines to aid them all around. they aren't god at fighting by themselves though.
-technos, instead of building robots to fight for them, design high-tech gadgets to power themselves up.
-rangers are pretty much the same as in D&D
-Arsenalists can use any kind of weapon, but they are not good at combos or chaining attacks.
-Dancers help motivate teammates and entrance enemies, similar to bards.
-Tamers have lots of animal friends to help them out.
-Snipers suck at melee combat, but are outstanding at ranged attacks.
-Bandits are quick and sneaky, and bit more suited to direct combat then assassins.
>>
I'm declaring 404
>>
I was about to join...Why the fuck do people never come here?
It seems really interesting.
>>
404 indeed
>>
>>273240
Too tl;dr for them I guess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.