[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zompocalpyse.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 30

File: 45893.jpg (1MB, 2560x1592px) Image search: [Google]
45893.jpg
1MB, 2560x1592px
Welcome all veteran and new comers to part 2 of Zompocalpyse! To those that are new, you create a character in a zombie environment and survive throughout the days! There are RPG/Civ elements to this so please feel free to join!

Character Sheet:

Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Resilience: 1
Intelligence: 1
Wits: 1
Charisma: 1
(13 points to distribute among these)

Weapon of Choice:

====Here's a list of weapon choices=========
Non-Projectile weapons: Small (knives, daggers, hatchets etc) 2d6 for damage
Medium: (baseball bats, rebar, "pointed sticks") 2d8
Large: (Axes, Sledgehammers, Shovels) 2d10

Projectile weapons (requires an accuracy roll of 1d20 first)

Small: (pistols, SMG's, revolvers etc) 1d6 per shot with a maximum of three per turn so you would write first 1d20 and THEN 1d6 per shot so 3d6 or 2d6 etc

Medium: (semi-auto, burst, sniper rifles) 1d8 per shot

Large: (RPG's, LMG's, Mounted guns) 1d12 per shot

Shotguns: 1d4 far away, 1d6 medium range, 2d8 up close.
===========================================

(Your Name Here)

Skills
(Pick 3, you can give bonuses to them if you want like better eyesight might make it easier to shoot guns, or spot equipment, or you can keep it open ended and let the GM decide when it comes into play)

Negative Traits
(You only have to pick one, but I'd suggest picking 2 if you add bonuses to your skills)

Background
(Completely optional)
>>
Combat System
(This is the combat system the GM has decided on, it was originally used for a cyberpunk-esque quest or something, I'm not too sure. We haven't tried it out yet but it's better than what we were using before.)

Phase 1: Tactical Assessment
The QM, from here on referred to in the first person, gives a description of the area that the players are about to engage in. This includes the layout of the room, where enemies are located, what enemies there are, and other points of interest, such as civilians, technology, and other things that don’t strictly fall into the scenery or hostiles categories.

Phase 2: Plan of Attack
At this point, the players will decide and vote on a plan of attack for the room. The plan of attack is a sequence of actions that the MC will take. Each action is rolled on with a 3d10, and are given varying difficulties. For example, moving to cover is almost always a low difficulty check, as in DC 3 or something like that, while shooting a man from 100 meters with your handgun would have a much higher DC, perhaps around 26.

Phase 3: Rolls
Players roll 3d10 to determine success of their actions. Rolls are applied to their respective actions, IE, if the first action is “move to cover” the first roll is applied to it, and so on. Failing a roll can range from a missed shot to you becoming pinned or even hit while moving to cover. I guarantee that no single crit fail can kill you. However, a series of failures may.

Phase 4: Assault
I finally write the result of your plan of attack and rolls. If needed, we go back to phase 1 and continue looping through the four phases until all hostiles are eliminated or otherwise compromised.
>>
Will this be a full-on RP experience? I'd like to know, as I would prefer it over the sillyness that sometimes engrasps /qst/
>>
>>272674
It gets silly sometimes, but for the most part we stay on track.
>>
Prudence Kozichovich, "Doctor K"
Strength 1
Dexterity 4
Resilience 3
Intelligence 5
Wits 4
Charisma 2
Weapon: Traps/Environmental
Skills:
+Chemist: A practical knowledge of applied chemistry, from the mundanely useful to the dangerously reactive.
+Robust Immune System: Rarely sick, and no allergies to speak of.
+Pack Rat: Save the bits and trimmings, they'll be useful later.
-Once Bitten, Twice Shy: Avoids direct confrontation, will attempt to not enter any structure with only one exit.

>>272674
IC/OOC chatter gets a little muddled sometimes, but Bob is good at pushing us back onto task.

Also, previous tred: >>251644
>>
Character Sheet:

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Resilience: 3
Intelligence: 6
Wits: 4

Weapon of Choice:

An old Mosin Nagant. That would count as a medium, right?

===========================================

Opie Ribbers

Skills
- Can mcgyver stuff like fishing equipment/innawoods stuff
- General innawoods and wildlife knowledge
- Mental Endurance

Negative Traits
- Stubborn to a fault
- Highly addicted to cigs, two packs a day.

Background
Opie used to be a survivalist. He was a quite introverted person, and always had a general dislike of people and their ways. He had always been a bit proud of himself, so with every chance to go innawoods and make his own decisions, he took it. He loved the woods, and knew them about as well as the inside of his pack of cigarettes. He hunted regularly with his old Mosin, but never bothered to truly practice the art of shooting. He has a brother that lives on another continent. They lost contact at 16.
>>
Greg

Strength:3
Resilience: 2
Intelligence: 4
Wits: 3
Charisma: 4

Weapon of choice: Sharp things.

Skills
Improv: +1 to a roll based on an action (Greg) made up. (Combat Excluded)
Boy Scout: Knows how to tie most knots
Extremely Careful: +1 to dangerous rolls (Combat Excluded)

Negative Traits
Inaccurate: Can't shoot for shit

Anxiety: Scared of any Earthquake, small or large

Greg (Or so he calls himself) was a boyscout for about 2 years before he ran away from home. He isn't very strong, but he survived somehow. He has a lot of scars that didn't heal over well, though, suggesting he doesn't know much about medicine. Overall, he's mentally stable and can stay calm in MOST situations. He's also kind of... Well, let's just say his brand of humor is only somewhat inviting.

>>
Just waiting to see if the others show up (hopefully)
>>
You did start the thread earlier than usual. You're lucky I showed up, because I woke up early.
>>
I usually start it around 7-8 AM EST (Boston time)
>>
>>272705
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>272705
What time is it over there now?
>>
>>272712
It's 7:41

I'll give it twenty minutes and then I will start it up regardless of who is here.
>>
When we last left off, the group was working on the guard-tower when you heard the ever-nearing rumble of an engine, the hollering of evil voices and the knowledge that you know who is approaching.

With the group's saving moments flashing before them, it's only a matter of seconds before these men descend upon you.

In your inventory is a shotgun, a handful of shells, a few machetes and whatever weapons you're carrying on you.

>Attempt to hide (roll wits)
>Stand your ground (prepare for combat)
>Show defiance but meet them (Int/Cha roll)

you would roll a 1d20+the respective stat.
>>
Rolled 10 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>272756
I very much prefer dealing with these types in less direct ways. Uou boys do what you gotta do, I'll try to be close enough to blow something up of things go south.
> Hide (Wits 4)
>>
>>272756
I'm not letting some motherfucker roll over me and mine.

I will stand my ground.

OOC: Can you tell me what to roll specifically? I'm still a noob.
>>
>>272756
I... I think I'll stand my ground. I have a machete.
>>
>>272764
You wouldn't roll anything right now with that choice, if you were to pick hide, it would 1d20+Wits in the options menu so you would write 1d20+4
>>
>>272774
ok, cheers!
>>
>>272774
Wait... Where did he come from? How about he's one of the bandits and he betrays them?
>>
>>272780
Lol oh yeah...shit....technically you aren't here yet.

Hold back for a little bit we'll go with Greg's idea. Seems logical.
>>
>>272783
>>272788
Well, that or retcon him to have arrived with Dom. They're both woodsman types.
>>
He's our second character who's addicted to cigars.
>>
Within a minute and a half, the second humvee is right in front of your gate, on top is a mounted .50 caliber mounted machine gun, spikes, barbed wire and pretty much any sort of paint job you'd except a bunch of ex-convicts and raiders to have.

"WHO'S THE FUCKING CUM-STAIN THAT STOLE OUR TRUCK?!!" yells out what appears to either be the commander or second-in-command.

In the back you notice a nervous looking man holding a sniper rifle reminiscent of the old Mosin-Nagant.

"I have VERY little patience for thieves! If you don't step forward, we're gonna use our favorite toy to have a little fun with you!" as the man on the LMG takes aim.

How do you react?
>Engage immediately
>Disperse and look for cover
The top one requires your out of combat weapon roll (1d6, 1d8, 2d6)+Str or Dex and then combat will begin. The second choice immediately starts combat but gives you cover advantage.
The choice comes down to Attack of Opportunity or Better Cover
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d8 + 3)

>>272815
Well, I can't hide behind cover, I use a machete. No range on that thing. I guess I'll engage immediately. (+3 Dex) I hope I'm doing the roll right.
>>
File: kys1.png (55KB, 188x369px) Image search: [Google]
kys1.png
55KB, 188x369px
>>272823
Fuck.
>>
You're not going to kill me off this early... Right, Bob?
>>
Bob, the anticipation is killing me. Come on, say something.
>>
Charging straight into one of the raiders, you manage to tackle him first before two others are on you with chains and a bat beating you senselessly.

The others are just standing around, shocked at the sudden burst of attack that will most likely not end well...
>>
>>272831
Is there any way I can escape?
>>
>>272831
Combat format has begun now, yes?
>>
Oh fuck, I flubbed up the roll! I forgot to add the weapon disadvantage.
>>
>>272850
Meh, probably wouldn't matter.
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d8 + 3)

I am gonna attack with my Mosin. My friend aint about to get beat up by these bullies!
>>
I refuse to die by the hands of a god damn raider.
>>
>>272844
Yes, it has begun. I will outline the environment for you.

In front of all of you except Greg is the beating that is taking place as the raiders are laughing. Still aimed at all of you is the .50 cal LMG with the gunner staring you down.

You have the gate and brick wall to the left and right but against an LMG you'll have little cover. Behind you is the house and club with the rest of the weapons inside.

Make your plan of attack each of you and then roll your first 3d10 for the first action.
>>
http://pastebin.com/ecTGfZVd/?e=1
Heyo
>>
>>272872
A little guide and our character sheets from last thread
>>
I'll swing my machete at their legs, and a take both of the raiders beating me up. OP, you'll attack the one with the LMG, and the Doc can help me.
>>
Rolled 4, 3, 8 = 15 (3d10)

I want to try and snipe the guy with the LMG. If I can hit him, that's our threat out.
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 7 + 2 = 17 (3d10 + 2)

I'll try to take down the guys beating me. This time, with my Machete.
>>
Come on, Doc, make a move!
>>
Rolled 7, 4, 8 = 19 (3d10)

>>272877
Ha. Ha. No. The Doc is currently hiding, and will continue to do so until an appropriate opportunity presents itself.
Speaking of, >>272869
Step one, remain hidden while adjusting to get a clear arc towards the .50 cal and/or the largest concentration of goons.
Step two, wait for the targets to be sufficiently distracted by Greg and whoever else
Step Three, lob acid or molotovs, whichever I have handy this morning.
> Dice to sneak to position
>>
>>272878
You raise the gun up behind his head and take a shot. Successfully hitting him, he drops like a sack of bricks, but not before another raider sees you and attempts to cleave into you with a machete.

>>272879
Just barely managing to grab a hold of your machete, you take a swing right into the hip of the first guy beating you who stops immediately and drops to the ground clutching his side which is bleeding profusely. The second guy waves over the others and pulls a 9mm handgun out...
>>
Sam is also hiding.
+1 from luck
+1 skill
>>
>>272892
Use my gun to try and strike the machete's blow. Then go for his bloody legs. What do I roll?
>>
Rolled 2, 10, 7 + 2 = 21 (3d10 + 2)

>>272895
Follow doc
I have no idea what you guys are doing
>>
Rolled 1, 10, 8 + 2 = 21 (3d10 + 2)

>>272892
Disarm him, and then LITERALLY disarm him. With a machete.
>>272895
I thought you constantly made selfLESS decisions, Sam?
>>272896
You're not fighting me, Opie. You're fighting the raiders.
>>
>>272896
Oh wait, a raider is going at you with a machete, that's right. Sorry.
>>
>>272899
I have no idea what you guys are doing yet. Sorry, man. I wouldve attacked if I hadnt just arrived.
>>
Rolled 10, 6, 10 = 26 (3d10)

>>272892
>The second guy waves over the others and pulls a 9mm handgun out...
Yea, ok, they seem pretty well distracted, lobbing things at those others being waved at.
>>
>>272909
Can I attack them from behind? i dont even need a stealth roll seeing as I can throw a knife.
>>
Hey guys, I can't concentrate today. Having an...off day today. I will be back tomorrow. I am sorry for abandoning this thread today with all this going on...shit happens I guess.
>>
>>272925
That's allright, my man. I'll stick around if you decide to come on back.
>>
Damn, just as I remember the thread, it gets put on ice.
Well no matter, not like I'd do much with that not fractured bone.
>>
Did I miss the thread? Dammit why do I always wake up too late.
>>
>>272925
not to sound like a dick or anything but is it cool if I join when you get back
>>
>>273076
Roll up a character man, then once the game starts back up he'll try to integrate you as fast as possible.
>>
>>273080
are criticals a thing here?
>>
>>273086
If you roll a 20 or 1, yeah you either do really good or really bad. 19 and 2 have similar results, but not as drastic.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>272648
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 2
Resilience: 4
Intelligence: 2
Wits: 2
Charisma: 5

Weapon of choice: medium non-projectile

Name: Johnathon Myers

Skills:
1.The people's douche: due to his background charisma rolls only end in critical success or critical failure
2. 9 iron: feels most comfortable with a golf club in hand and is able to use it with more efficiency
3. Well off: due to intense physical training he can last and extra day without food

negatives
Severe Depression:Due to the standards of his family he now suffers from clinical depression and if he success/fail ratio falls below 1/1 he suffers -2 to charisma and will have trouble making any decisions without help

Background:John grew up very well of as his dad was extremely wealthy and owner of the local country club. John never had to struggle for much and has always been the center of attention either loved or hated no in-between due to how he talked. He always had a way with people but sometimes he would slip up and say something very demeaning without realizing it and has always look down on those worse off than him but feels a slight sympathy for them as well. His father always expected great things from him like his father before him, but John wasn't the brightest kid and didn't do so well in school causing his father to become distant. Then the outbreak happened, his mom was killed by his dad who had turned and John was forced to kill him or die himself. He is having a hard time going on without his friends who he fears fled the state or died.
>>
>>273147
test
>>
>>272648
Character Sheet:

Dexterity: 6
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 2
(13 points to distribute among these)

Weapon of Choice:
Crossbow

Name: Tits Sniper

Skills
Hunter/Scavenger: Talented at both scavenging and hunting; tending to bring back more supplies to a group after a hunting trip or a scavenging trip.
True Born Sniper: When using his projectile weapon of choice against an enemy unaware of his presence or at medium to long range, he rolls twice and takes the higher roll for accuracy.
Uncanny Perception: Due to his mental illness, Tits has heightened senses that treat his hallucinations' perception as if it were his own.

Negative Traits
Hallucinations: Due to the stress of the zombie apocalypse and his inability to deal with the loss of his loved ones, he hallucinates that people are around him. He often speaks to the hallucinations and treats them as real people. He's slowly losing the ability to tell who is a hallucination and who is actually real.

Paranoid: While he is willing to accept and give help to others, he quickly becomes overly cautious and not trusting of those around him. Any action that causes him, his close friends, or his hallucinations any perceived harm immediately causes him to become unfriendly, or possibly hostile, towards the perceived offender.

Background
Tits Sniper was born to Jon Sniper in Southern America. Tits had only one sibling, a sister named Beer Sniper. Due to his parents being extremely redneck, to the point of having two incestuous babies, they decided to name their children after what the father loved most, Tits and Beer; if the zombie apocalypse didn't break out, Tits had a suspicion that his next sibling would have been named Nascar. It was during a hunting trip with his father that Tits encountered his first zombie. Thinking it was just a normal idiot scaring away the deer, his father yelled at the zombie, causing a small horde of nearby zombies to overrun him and his son. While Tits escaped, his father got bitten and eventually turned; Tits barely escaped from his father while pleading with him to "stop being crazy". When Tits got home, ready to tell his family the bad news, he found his mother eating his sister in the living room. Tits had no choice but to put the both of them down when his supposedly dead sister came back to life and the two of them attacked him. Unable to cope with the sudden trauma of him being the last in his family and the sudden change in the world around him, Sniper headed back off into the woods and secluded himself for an unknown amount of time; living solely off the land and only eventually coming back to town to scavenge supplies and ammunition for his trusty hunting crossbow. Eventually, his mind found a solution for the extreme stress and loss he was suddenly placed under; hallucinations. He had hallucinations of sudden strangers or people that should have been dead, including his sister. This is where the story picks up for him.
>>
>>273354
I was hoping I could join in. Would this character work for y'all?
>>
>>273358
> Paranoid schizophrenic
Ok, we already deal with Tommy.
> Paranoid schizophrenic with violent outbursts
You realize you'd get ejected the moment you hurt one of the other folks in our camp, right?
>>
>>274675
>with violent outbursts
I said "Hostile" not "Insane Murder Rampage". Hostile doesn't always mean "Fight".
>>
>>274675
There's always someone that stirs up trouble. Its fine.
>>
Nobody's made an all-in-one-stat yet? Shameful.
I would join as one but im terribly busy lately.
>>
Hey everyone sorry about yesterday. I am here now.
>>
>>277096
Hi.
>>
Rolled 7, 5, 6 + 6 = 24 (3d10 + 6)

>>277096
Hey Bob. Perfect timing.

Sam (age of 17)
-------------------------------
Dexterity: 4
Resilience: 2
Intelligence: 4
Wits: 4
Charisma: 3
Weapons of choice: Small blades (e.g. knives- can be used as projectiles), sniper rifles.
Traits:
(+)Lucked: Bonus (+1) on all rolls. Evidently lucky.
(+)Social Analyst: Bonus (+1) to charisma in social situations and combat aganist humans. Greater appeal to fellow (sane) humans in social interactions as a result of the application of information gained from analyzing the another's psyche. Slight increse in combat aganist (sane) humans.
(+)An Arrow to the Knee: Used to be an athlete but took a rest due to increased workload pre-apocalypse. Retains secondary physical capabilities due to muscle memory. Bonus to aim, reflexes, and relevant-whatnot.
(-)'Fuck me': Increased empathy raises vunerability to selfless decisions that more often that not put yourself at risk. Fuck me.
(-)Coldblood: Murder has a chance of decreasing charisma (-1). Roll for decrease (even numbers).

>Throw a knife at the man with the 9mm

+1 Lucked
+1 Social Analyst
+4 Dex
>>
I will wait for a few people. We need Greg now and I believe Doc K at least to continue combat flow.
>>
>>277110
But I'm already here...
>>
>>277113
Oh shit, I read that as Gerald, same first letter and old color. Isn't psychology a bitch?
>>
>>277110
Greg is always here if you believe hard enough. He's like a parasitic thought. Birthed by a paranoid schizophrenic and now unshackled by his meager brain. Greg is a omnipresent hallucination fostered by our very stressed out rag-tag team of post-apocalyptic survivors.
>>
>>277115
I miss Gerald. Did he die already?
>>
>>277118
Wait....he's an astral being? That's dope.
>>
>>277121
Indeed, my good man.
>>
>>277118
Oh for gods sake. Yeah, sure, whatever.
>>
File: Mozgus - Nigga I aint even mad.jpg (46KB, 651x183px) Image search: [Google]
Mozgus - Nigga I aint even mad.jpg
46KB, 651x183px
>>277120
>Did he die already?
>>
>>277124
HUZZAH. STUMBLES HAS'T RETURNED.
>>
>>277124
Now you can pitifully crawl to the equipment storage room and grab some gun to help the even more pitiful Greg.
>>
>>277129
At this point, I'm winning the fight, you know?
>>
>>277132
Its okay Greg, you are beyond the afflictions of the physical realm.
>>
Alright, well...last I remember Greg was attempting to beat back the raiders by literally unarming him but are getting beat up still.

Opie put a bullet into the back of the LMG guy's head but had a machete wielding raider about to hit him up.

Doc K was gonna hit up the biggest group of goons with acid or molotovs.

Sam was following Doc K

Gerald...what were you doing?

If you were winning, I still remember you drove the machete into the back of one dude but the other guy was pulling out his 9mm and calling the others to help.
>>
>>277136
You never included me into the fighting plan, for all intent and purpose I'm sitting by the door wondering why no one tries to take a shot at me.

If there's someone close by I can try to shoot him since you've said I had an handgun with me
>>
>>277145
Ach, my bad it IS getting a little big in this group so it does get hard to keep track! My bad! I guess you would be doing something like that! My bad dude, didn't mean to exclude you.
>>
>>277145
Why do all the present thread 1 players have green tags?
>>277145
>>277135
>>277132
>>272683
>>
>>277147
Don't sweat the small stuff, it means you're getting people interested into your quest. Can't go wrong with that.
>>
>>277153
Alright, everyone here call out their second part of their plan and roll it EVEN IF you already it. Just want a fresh start from part 2.
>>
Rolled 7, 9, 2 + 6 = 24 (3d10 + 6)

>>277161
>Throw a knife at the man with the 9mm
+1 Lucked
+1 Social Analyst
+4 Dex
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 7 + 2 = 13 (3d10 + 2)

>>277161
Aw man, and I had a good roll too.

Just cut off his hand and stab him with the machete.
>>
>>277168
Your.
Fault.
Bob.
>>
Rolled 14 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>277161
Trying to supress one of the guys
>>
Also, everyone write their character name in. Getting confusing with all the greens here lol
>>
Rolled 10, 1, 8 + 3 = 22 (3d10 + 3)

>>277173
fffff forgot we switched to 3d10s
>>
>>277174
alrighty then
>>
>>277175
Suppress my guy so I don't get shot.
>>
>>277179
>>277163
Okie dokie
>>
>>277163
Sam deftly grabs one of his knives, flips it in the air and as he catches it, and whips it at the guy standing over Greg right between his eyes with full penetration (Dolph Lundgren style)

Gerald with his pistol, is aiming at the man wielding the machete towards Opie and lines up a shot and hits his chest to the right, effectively piercing his lung and back ribs.

Greg goes to take a swing at the hand of his assailant but misses his INTENDED target but instead swings upwards to the guy next to him and wounding him moderately through the leg.

Part 3 now.
>>
Rolled 8, 8, 5 + 2 = 23 (3d10 + 2)

>>277183
Cut off both of the guys heads, then run behind cover.
>>
File: Shoot them in the dick.jpg (139KB, 1698x330px) Image search: [Google]
Shoot them in the dick.jpg
139KB, 1698x330px
Rolled 2, 7, 2 + 3 = 14 (3d10 + 3)

>>277183
Trying to cover Greg.
Target of oportunities.
>>
>>277188
This guy has the best images.
>>277183
Is Doc out of trouble?
>>
>>277190
I think Doc will break their backs when they realise that they aren't winning this one, they'll try to pull out when suddenly acid 'nades and molotovs will rain on them.
>This is kinda scary when you think about it.
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 2 + 6 = 17 (3d10 + 6)

>>277196
Hm, okay. Knife the guy Greg intended to hit. Then retrieve the two. I dont know how many I have- though I would carry a several if it were me- but I dont want to suddenly have nothing defend myself with.
>>
>>277186
Managing to pull himself up from the beating, you fly into a rage and proceed to decapitate two of the raiders, causing a panic in their ranks

>>277188
While Greg is turning into Furious George, you only managed to get a leg shot in one of the others due to Greg running around everywhere

>>277198
With Greg finishing off both his enemies, you throw your knife into the last dude and only manage to hit his leg.

Two live.

One more Part 1
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 5 + 3 = 15 (3d10 + 3)

>>277205
Yell for them to get on the ground or they can kiss their dicks goodbye.
>>
Rolled 9, 3, 7 + 1 = 20 (3d10 + 1)

>>277205
I'll just try to shoot the last guys. I am not taking a huge risk. (-1 due to inaccuracy)
>>
Rolled 1, 10, 1 + 6 = 18 (3d10 + 6)

>>277205
Fling a knife while diving for cover
>>
>>277215
Ugh. That should be a -1. It's an 18. Anyways, that's a surprisingly good roll.
>>
>>277216
What the shit? A 1? A 1?
>>
>>277220
The same guy's other leg
>>
File: ace-ventura-spears-o.gif (2MB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
ace-ventura-spears-o.gif
2MB, 320x230px
>>277227
poor guy
>>
>>277214
The other two put up little resistance as you yell for them to "Stop resisting and drop their weapons!!!"

>>277215
Before Gerald commands them however, Greg puts a bullet into one of their hearts

>>277216
While Sam throws a knife into the last survivor's leg, effectively crippling him.

>Bring him in for interrogation
>Yell taunts as you slowly execute him ("clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right, here I am....) if you know what I mean...
>Just kill him on the spot Nanking style.
>>
>>277231
May I handle it?
>>
>>277231
Sadly, Dr. Drugs ain't here.
>>
>>277238
Hmm, no that name sounds too much like Prudence. Uh, let's see... Mad Meth: Fury Dope? Yeah, sure, close enough.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>277238
>>277231
Does charisma count towards interrogations? Speaking of which, making a charisma roll for Coldblood. I love you dice gods. Pls dont. I give you the fallen as sacrifice.
>>
>>277242
Yeah it does, if any one wants to join in, be a bad cop, worse cop kinda deal that's fine. Just need Char roll.
>>
File: yes-gif-3.gif (385KB, 391x220px) Image search: [Google]
yes-gif-3.gif
385KB, 391x220px
>>277242
>>
Rolled 5 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>277244
Alright, so on with it?
+3 charisma
+1 Lucked
+1 Social Analyst
>>
>>277246
Um...fuck. Someone please save.
>>
Rolled 17 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>277244
I'll try, instead of Sam.
>>
>>277231
>>Bring him in for interrogation
>>
File: Just a litte mercy.gif (989KB, 245x283px) Image search: [Google]
Just a litte mercy.gif
989KB, 245x283px
>>277229
I was nice.
>>277249
Thank you Greg
>>
File: drebin.jpg (1MB, 1264x1504px) Image search: [Google]
drebin.jpg
1MB, 1264x1504px
>>
>>277246
Immediately, you drag him from the knife still stuck in his leg towards the safe-house, in full frightening mode, you start screaming obscenities and strange insults at him such as "I WILL FUCK YOU, I WILL ENTER YOU!!! YOU LIKE MOVIES?!! WE'LL MAKE A MOVIE! WE'LL MAKE MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT STARRING MY FIST IN YOUR DICK-HOLE!!!"
>>
>>277254
>I WILL FUCK YOU, I WILL ENTER YOU!!! YOU LIKE MOVIES?!! WE'LL MAKE A MOVIE! WE'LL MAKE MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT STARRING MY FIST IN YOUR DICK-HOLE!!!
Beautiful
>>
>>277254
Um..okay. Im on with the rape but I refuse to enter anyone's urethra.
>>
>>277249
Greg puts a hand on Sam's shoulder and tells him his insults sound super gay and proceed to prop the man on a chair and tie him down

>Question calmly
>Aggressively
>Use psychology

Choose first and then roll a cha in the next reply.
>>
File: oh my....gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
oh my....gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>277254
>>
>>277253
You glorious specimen. Bless you.
>>
File: Ricky Master In'terror'gator.gif (2MB, 248x184px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky Master In'terror'gator.gif
2MB, 248x184px
>>277262
>Question calmly
Either respond to the question or have a one on one session with Sam.
>>
>>277262
>Question calmly
If he refuses, then we do it aggressively.
>>277268
This is all me, Gerald.
>>
File: No Lube..jpg (39KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
No Lube..jpg
39KB, 780x520px
>>277268
Sam approves.
>>
>>277271
Could mess with him if he proves stubborn, just have a different guy enter nearly naked and slap the shit out of him each time he stops talkin.
>>
>>277268
After the strange, scantily clad man slaps the bitch out of the prisoner and walks out, Sam, Greg and Gerald agree that a calmer approach might be best.

>Name of your leader
>Headquarters
>How many people/guns/resources
>How did you find us
>Other
>>
>>277277
Would suggest Arche if he were here. There's nothing more confusing than being slapped by a skinny, small naked boy whilst strapped to a chair in foreign territory.
Not >how did you find us
Im figuring they followed us on that supply run. They have organization and patience, thats bad.
>Name your leader
>Headquarters
>>
>>277280
>Other
Why did you come after us, lad? We've just been sitting here, gathering resources, hell we could've joined up, but you guys decided to go for a more violent route. Why?
>>
>>277280
>Headquarters
>How many people/guns/resources
>How did you find us
>Why did you attack us? The 1st time some of your member came around here an explosion made them scatter, it had nothing to do with us.

I don't think they saw Tommy, and the can't be mad at us for stealing a stolen truck.
>>
>>277280
Oh, and does anyone else know you guys came here?
>>277283
>Arche
Archie
>>
>>277286
>Does anyone else know you guys came here?
>Name your leader
>Headquarters
>>
Being berated by nice people asking questions, the prisoner is torn by the EXTREME politeness of their questioning or to tell them nothing....and then, a cup of cocoa appears on the table.

All do a charisma roll
>>
Rolled 17 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>277302
>>
Rolled 6 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>277302
So sad it had to come to this
>>
Rolled 15 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>277302
>>
>>277305
>Its been a while since Ive had a good fuck
>Lackey 1 and 2 over here arent screamers
>But you...YOU look like you have a nice, blod-curdling scream
>>
Intelligence: 2
Wits: 5
Charisma: 4

Weapon of Choice: Any medium sized two-handed blunt weapon (Preferable a baseball bat, but similar weapons are fine too)
Name: Nathan Lee

Skills
+Street Smarts from lifestyle: Hanging out with the wrong people doesn't always lead to bad things. Picked up some useful (and illegal) information like picking locking, where people hide their valuables, how to break into car, etc. (Add 1 to scavenging and other illegal-related action)
+Pretty fast due to Asian frame (Add 1 to rolls for quick movement and reactions)+Loves batting when playing baseball so can swing pretty hard (Add 1 to two-handed weapon damage)
Negative Traits
-Wears glasses so poor eyesight (Nearsighted to be exact) (Minus one for perception and looking far distances)
-Young age: has much to learn about morals, growing up in zombie apocalypse, need guidance at time (Minus one for rolls involving a lot of pressure)
-Has a mindset that he knows more than he actually does

Background
Nathan Lee was an adolescence teenage boy caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Growing up in a family of five including himself and two older brothers he had a pretty average life which made him to pursue more dangerous and exciting things. Has a pretty bad reputation from stealing, breaking and entering, and selling weed. But through this, he gained useful knowledge on how to influence people and how to do most illegal activity. Dreams of playing baseball professional and played it often growing up with his close friends and family ended up being not half bad at the sport in all its aspect. Often regrets not being there for his family while growing up and wishes to come in contact with them ever since the outbreak.
Age: 15 years old (soon to be 16 years old) first time playing so be gentle
>>
>>277324
Another green. Are you a screamer?
>>
>>277324
We can introduce this guy as the bandit we "saved"
>>
File: notsureif.gif (3MB, 432x227px) Image search: [Google]
notsureif.gif
3MB, 432x227px
>>277320
>Lackey 1 and 2 over here arent screamers
>>
>>277327
>Wut
>Implying I threatened to rape a minor
>>
>>277331
... Yeah. You aren't making yourself look any better, Mr. Director.
>>
>>277305
You ask him in a gentler tone if they could name their home base and leader, they will gladly let him go after being healed up or to join them

>>277307
Gerald tries to be calm but just ends up barraging him with a series of questions that puts him in a state of sheer fear

>>277315
Greg asks him why they decided to attack us of all people? We were just chilling and surviving and you came and fucked it all up

After Gerald's bombardment he becomes increasingly hesitant to answer his questions but tells them that they are based out of the Worcester County Jail and have been ransacking any and all neighborhoods and surrounding towns for the past month ever since the military and police gave up containment. Our leader is a disciplined man who is ex-military. He just sort of decided that being a soldier is a lot less profitable to him now that the world has gone to shit and has released the prisoners and gang members in return for utter dominion and control over all the gangs forming a sort of coalition of all evil men.
The only reason he joined in the first place is for protection from zombies. Whether that is true or not is debatable.

How do you proceed?

>>277324
I'll find a way to get you in
>>
>>277325
>Total breaks polite vibes going on
Hey man fuck off, the only reason you're even alive is because we need info.
>>
File: despair.jpg (714KB, 1758x1681px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
714KB, 1758x1681px
>>277324
>Tommy 2.0.
>>
>>277336
Im straight, I swear
>>277343
Um, its the other way around
>>277339
Frisk him and the others. 2 of us stay with him.
>>
>>277339
Ask his name. Maybe we'll get a new guy we can have in the watchtower.
>>
>>277350
Better to have someone with a proficiency in ranged weaponry stationed in the tower. He's a two-hander.
>>
>>277355
No, sorry. This is under the assumption the our subect IS Nathan.
>>
With his life in your hands and new knowledge of where he came from you ask him his name
"Nathan" he says
You all realize how young he actually is.

What do you do with him?

>Kill him
>Keep him
>Release him (for liability purposes, it was the zombies that killed him. Not us.)
>>
>>277339
Whoops my bad didn't realize you wanted me to role play the bandit, just move on and try to fit me in as best as you can along the story, ill be watching the thread.
>>
>>277361
>Keep him
I cant kill someone if they arent trying to kill me.
>>
>>277361
We'll keep him, we need all hands we can get if these raider bastards keep coming for us.
>>
>>277368
We need a new 16-year old. Archie died.
>>
>>277365
Write your name in.

It's just an easy way to bring you into the fold without having you to wait.

The group, after weighing their options, decide that even though he does need medical assistance and he DID just try to attack us, he is far more use to us alive than dead.

>>277365
The group decides to keep you alive but almost immediately after, the searing pain of your legs is too much to handle and you pass out.

Someone has to heal him or else he may die...
>>
>>277365
You better come back tomorrow, and not just join us for a single day.
>>
>>277382
Um dooooooc?
>>277347
Where is Tommy?
>>
>>277382
God, the Doc ain't here. I guess... I'll do it.
>>
>>277385
What time do you guys usually get on?
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>277382
Get sponges. Apply pressure near the wound while we quickly and swiftly remove a knife. Cover the wound with the sponge completely, apply pressure. Get cloth and wrap it tightly around the sponge and thigh. Repeat for the other leg.
>>
File: Florida man.png (262KB, 570x413px) Image search: [Google]
Florida man.png
262KB, 570x413px
>>277339
Try to lift so of that pressure by talking about a thing I remember, dunno why it had to be now but who cares.
>>
>>277389
Oh crap, sorry Greg
>>
>>277390
6-7 Central US. 3 hours ago was when we started.

It'll be nice to have another guy on board. Don't worry if you get on late.
>>
>>277394
Sponge-y material, absorbant. Not an actual sponge.
>>
File: Sponge-Bog.jpg (39KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Sponge-Bog.jpg
39KB, 403x403px
>>277394
Not knowing proper medical procedure but remembering a few things from a high-school health class, you quickly apply pressure to the leg while slowly pulling the knife out. Luckily, you didn't manage to cut any veins or arteries and then wrap his legs up with some towels and duct tape them to his leg.

>>277390
You'll be a little immobile, like Gerald, for a little while but you'll still have uses. (Our crippled man was our guard)
>>
>>277403
Um... Thanks doc, but if I remember correctly it was you who did this to me wasn't it? Tell me your name.
>>
>>277394
>>277394
Forgot to clean the wounds, and to check if an artery wasn't hit by the knives, but seeing as he was alive and concious for all this time this doesn't seems to be the case, good thing.
>>
>>277418
None of us are doctors, but I'm Greg
>>
>>277417
I learned this from TV
>>277418
Prudence.
>>277422
Pish posh
>>
>>277425
So than it was Man vs Wild where he learned it.
>>
>>277424
I could tell by the towel tapped to my leg, but he'll be the closet you'll ever get to a doc. How about you Greg? What do you exactly do for your little group?
>>
>>277417
though in his case it might be wise to tie him up.
For the chars who weren't there we can say they where out gathering all the stuff left by the attacks, and dragging the corpse away, not to bring more zombies. Some could have been making a sweep of the surrounding area, so we don't get hit by the second wave or anything
>>
>>277436
Um no.
>>277438
>>277417
Still waiting for the frisk job on the raiders. And can I have him?
>>
>>277437
I'm like a knight in a DnD game. I'm the closest we've got to a leader, besides maybe Gerald, but he's a cripple.
>>
>>277437
7:00 PM

Before you can wake up and ask that question, Gerald hobbles over to you and grabs a rope on his way to tie you up yet again.

Sam suggests looking through the other humvee and raiders pockets for anything of use which the group would OBVIOUSLY agree upon.

>search humvee first
>raiders

After your choice, make a Wits roll to determine value of loot.
>>
>>277446
I like Gerald.
>>277437
Your answer:
>>277118
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1000x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1000x806px
Character Sheet:

Dexterity: 4
Intelligence: 7
Wits: 5

Weapons on Hand:

-Small tactical knife
-M9 pistol
-Several gadgets including motion sensors, C4, and a pistol suppressor.

Name: Anonymous

Skills: (1)Excels in Stealth (2)Weapon Proficiency (3)Manipulation

Negative traits: Trusts no one. Is not very trustworthy himself (he doesn't even give his name).

Background: It seems that he has some affliation to the military, and perhaps even some knowledge as to the events prequisite the apocalypse. Although, everything about his past; hell everything about him, is shrouded in mystery.
>>
Rolled 12 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>277448
Humvee
>>
Rolled 20 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>277453
Aaaand we have a survivor. Someone didnt kill properly.
>raider
For the purpose of confirming deaths but hey ^
>>
>>277440
>>277440
No, you can't have him, yet. He's currently a prisoner needing medical attention, once Prudence gives him the okay for "medical discharge" you can sit down with him and define your "relationship" if he's game. But remember that we have a little girl, so keep your fun out of her sights.

We'll need to have everyone here to decide what to do with this group, from what we've learned they seems more numerous and more equiped than us.

I fear we might have to move into a more secure place sooner than later
>>
Rolled 9 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>277448
>search raiders
I always wanted to know what they had on them.
>>
>>277465
Wait, we do have a doctor besides prudence.

We had 4 people:
Mary-Ann
Someone
Someone Else
And some chick.

I forgot most of the names.
>>
>>277465
Im straight, dude
But I agree on the 2nd part. We should move to a remote house for now, with our equipment and our old house in sight. When they come, pop holes in them, we'll have a massive advantage. Maybe we can station in different houses in the area.
>>
>>277471
Dave, James, and Melissa.
>>
>>277471
>>277471
OH yeah that woman npc.
>>
>>277473
>I WILL ENTER YOU
>I'm straight, dude
"No homo, bruh."
>>
>>277446
For now...

>>277457
Greg decides that the humvee is probably carrying all the equipment and proceeds to search inside. Poking through some empty boxes and ammo crates, he almost gives up when he sees that there is ONE box of .50 cal ammo left and in the "trunk" of the humvee is a stash of different assorted medical supplies and illicit drugs of all sorts.

>>277458
Rifling through the pockets of all the raiders, you must have the magic touch today because inside their pockets are shotgun shells, .45's, .30's, .33's and other assorted calibers as well as detailed maps and plans of attacks. You pretty much know when, where, how and whom these raiders will strike at.

>>277469
Being tied up and wounded, you attempt to hop around with the chair but fail in vain as you are picked up again the right way.

>>277471
True...Melissa, who was fishing all morning and then opted to hide when the bullets started flying, came back on a rowboat to find this new person with towels and duct tape around his legs as Sam looks at her with raising his eyebrows up and down, chewing on a piece of gum as if he were proud of his work. Melissa rolls her eyes as she begins to stitch the wound back together and apply gauze around the area.

You'll still be out for a bit but not as hard as Gerald who is now using a cane for a while.

>>277478
It's just a prank, bro.

>>277453
While the group is looking through the loot, Greg turns around to yell out to the group when directly in front of him you see a cloaked figure whose face is hidden beneath a mask and hood.

Out of surprised fear do you:
>Punch him
>Jump and yell
>Alert group
>Pretend to act cool about it
>>
File: East Brookfield WiP.png (1MB, 3168x1232px) Image search: [Google]
East Brookfield WiP.png
1MB, 3168x1232px
So, I had started to make the map, if anyone wanna continue or hell can make it better?

Gonna need to cross out the places we've already searched and destroyed buildings.
>>
>>277400
I'm actually Hawaii Standard Time so currently i am five hours behind you guys. If we can agree on another reasonable time to get on it'll help for me to be more consistent with the quest.
>>
>>277496
Punch him
>>
>>277500
Wait actually, pretend to act cool about it.
>>
>>277496
>Sam looks at her with raising his eyebrows up and down, chewing on a piece of gum as if he were proud of his work. Melissa rolls her eyes
I do not do that, sir
>>
File: All in the balls.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
All in the balls.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>277496
Remember, center mass is good, head shot is great but nutshot is king
>>
>>277506
Sure... Sure...
>>
>>277506
The real question is...why DON'T you do that?
>>
I'm actually headed out early today. I have a birthday to go to. As much as I would honestly be here and continue this (no sarcasm, I swear) I am obligated to go and was *forced* convinced to go.
>>
>>277514
Well first, I dont chew gum. Second, I do not flirt. Third, If I did, it would be a lot more subtle. But thats just me, not Sam so carry on.
>>
>>
>>277496
Look guys, I promise I'm telling the truth here when I said it was all for the protection. We were just on our daily supple run. We have to come back with a certain amount of supplies in order to stay in the group, sometimes worst happen to the people who don't do shit. If you guys are willing to take me in and untie me I'll gladly leave that group, I wasn't very happy with what i had to watch and do anyways...
>>
Unfortunately I have a test tomorrow morning at 7:45-12ish
>>
>>277529
Still my toy.
>>277524
>>277530
I'll have time for only until 7:15 the latest.
>>
Alright, we'll continue on Tuesday for sure then. Gives me time to think up ideas and possible scenarios.
>>
What are the rules forability score to ability modifier? Such as dex score to dex modifier?
It hasn't been explained from what i can tell
>>
>>277886
The score is the modifier.
>>
>>279488
So if you pumped all thirteen into one score, you get a +14 mod? And a +1 mod in everything else?

Shit son, more people should ultraspecialize. An army of average joes will averagely cover all bases, but an army of different specialists will cover their weaknesses and perform higher in all fields overall.
>>
File: High DEX low everything.png (234KB, 346x419px) Image search: [Google]
High DEX low everything.png
234KB, 346x419px
>>279508
>So if you pumped all thirteen into one score
>>
>>279571
With an automatic +1 to everything, you always have a 50% chance of doing "above average", assuming a result of 10 is average. Putting something to two or three isn't that big of a difference. In going for well rounded, you gimp yourself.
>>
>>279613
Not neccesarily. You dont choose what stat roles you make. Although the idea of all-in-one has long intrigued me. We had one player almost do that. Nevertheless, the chance of failure in many different instances would be more common than the significantly rarer instances where you make a single stat-specific roll. And stat rolls have only been out of 20 so far. No need to always go overkill and get 70% straight off solely from a stat bonus. I've gotten plenty of 20/20s since we've started, nothing god tier happens. Pros of spreading your point across, say, 2-3 stat domains produces the best results outweigh the pros of the all-in-one approach. Unless if you want to specifically and consistently be a reclusive sniper from 100m that is.
>>
>>279613
And you look like a Holocaust survivor
>>279571
>>
>>279761
Not necessarily. As i said, a 1 in a stat doesn't necessarily mean you are bad at the task. In fact, you are slightly above average in that aspect. In all aspects, statistically.
>>
>>279767
How so? I read 50 but I only calculate a bonus of 10% in a roll of d10. 5% in a roll of d20. And right, but I never said you would be bad at a task. Only that the pros of the build I advocate for is greater than yours while the cons of the build you advocate for is greater than mine
>>
>>279857
The mere fact that you have a 55% chance, as opposed to a 50% chance, of being average (ie getting a result of 10) at any given task means that one is, very slightly, above average in all regards. This means that, no, you aren't holocaustmode, you're simply an average joe aesthetically (unless your +14 stat is strength or charisma i guess)

as for "cons", they are negated by having one person all-inning each different stat. Then, everyone working together means that at least one person is nearly guaranteed to succeed BRILLIANTLY at any given task. A well rounded person has their own merits, I agree -they can travel in smaller groups to forgoe the fallback system of having one superman for each stat. They can even travel alone to a degree. But if you were to pit a group of balanced against a group of superstats, of even numbers, the superstats would excel and beat them most likely. The intmonkey would plan and distribute the plan, wits could get off a good sneak attack, dex could presumably rush in and dodge most attacks, resilience would be an obvious tank, strength a heavyhitter, and the charisma monkey...could motivate them? Okay, so charisma isn't great in combat. But his out of combat morale boosts are invaluable to ultimate performance day to day. He can also possibly convince another survivor to stand down to get them out of the fight, maybe.
>>
File: Manute Bol.jpg (98KB, 641x851px) Image search: [Google]
Manute Bol.jpg
98KB, 641x851px
>>279857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uecqTO2fP2g
Slenderman build is scary, but a zombie doesn't know fear
>>
>>279933
Potential con to think about, though: If a all-in-one gets infected, you're probably dealing with a high level threat.
Super strength zed, super slippery and fast zed, super sneaky zed, super smart (?) zed, super damage resistant zed, super...charismatic zed? Maybe it leads other zeds around, fuck if i know. Or maybe it looks relatively normal, since cha can be appearance.
>>
>>279933
I addressed this in my first reply. You do not always choose what stat rolls you make. The most common instance of when you actually choose is in combat by which weapon you wield. And rolling a 5 out of 10 isnt very intuitive towards a great result. And again, in the more common stat rolls that are out of 20. But if just 1 point is good enough then allocating 13 points into one stat is most definitely overkill. You're nullifying your own point. But please, create a character with 14 in one. Im earnestly interested in playing with such a player.
>>
>>279948
Thank you for your input, Gerald. I needed to have my balls drop a little further.
>>
>>280003
You don't choose, no. But you can easily get the appropriate rolls through acting appropriately. Witsfag declares he wants to sneak, gets told to roll wits. Intfag works on medical and building, or states he wants to analyze a foe to look for weaknesses or some shit. Etc.
You won't always get the right skill via qm fiat but acting appropriately you can usually get it
>>
>>280017
I understand that. But the cons still outweigh the pros of not all-inning. Usually isnt enough. And again, its overkill. A great waste of stat points.
>>
>>280028
Like i said, the cons are moot in a properly coordinated group.
The only waste of stat points is making something a 2 or 3. It's barely any better than the baseline, and you don't get a lot to work with to begin with.

Also, there is no such thing as overkill in survival. If you build something, build it WELL. If you kill something, you better fucking kill well. And if you want to hide from a massive horde you were scouting out, you better fucking hide well.

I understand your personal convictions against it, but your view is too narrow.
>>
>>280037
Also im outie for a while
>>
>>279613
>assuming a result of 10 is average.
Why would you think this? A result of thirteen is average.
> 6 stats
> 13 points
> baseline people will have 3 in everything, and a 4 somewhere
Honestly, Bob is just very forgiving about DCs and failures.
>>
>>280673
Ten has thusfar been average.
Forgiving or not, that's what's been displayed.
>>
>>280037
Um, dude. Ive long been ssaying Im interested in this approach. But I am aware of its set backs. Crit fails and successes arent so extreme that youd need to dump all your stat points into 1 stat domain. And 3 isnt a bad investment, it takes you out of the failure zone in a d10. It seems to me that youre being much too biased.
>>
Hey guys sorry I went poof for a while there, I had some health issues flare up and was way too tired to to make these.

Did Tommy get euthanized or can he just wake up and call it a drug coma?
>>
>>281665
Nah still alive, he's on scavenging duty with Prudence and the backpacker guy I think.
>>
>>281673
I thought we tied him up like a sack of meat?
>>281665
And hey Tommy, welcome back.
>>
>>280695
>Character get

Bull Shit
-----------------------
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 14
Wits: 1
Weapon(s) of choice: Steel-edged ruler and scientific calculator. Maybe a used condom.
(+)Basement dweller: Doth not need light to thrive.
(+)Deft hands: Master piano player, console and PC gamer, and craftsman.
(+)Fight me: Compactable body. Able to fit in a duffel bag (can also be thrown like a javelin)
(-)Anemic: -5 on all dex. and str. rolls.
(-)Brittle...well everything: Failed rolls concerning physical actions round off to a crit fail.
>>
>>282171
Fudge, wrong stat. Scratch "Deft hands".
>>
>>282171

Joe Everyman
-----------------------
Strength: 3
Resilience: 4
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 3
Weapon(s) of choice: Boredom
(+)Average Joe: Can take a completely average result in exchange for taking twice as long to complete the task, not applicable in combat.
(+)A man between extremes: critfails are ignored, but so are critical successes. Only normal stuff for this joe.
(+)Slow and steady: Excels at performing the same task for hours on end, as he is used to such things.
(-)Plain: chances of being cucked increase significantly when someone less average than Joe is around
(-)Existential dread: Like all completely average office workers, Joe often experiences times of heavy depression over his relatively meaningless struggles. The lack of porn in the zombie apocalypse makes it harder for him to drown out these everpresent thoughts.
>>
File: No Salt.gif (1019KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
No Salt.gif
1019KB, 450x360px
>>282231
>>
>>282231

I think you should spell it like Everimin

>It's not Semen, it's Seaman!
>>
Join in whenever! Just letting people know I am here!
>>
>>285582
Hey Bob
>>
>>285585
Are you creating a new character or sticking with Sam?
>>
>>285587
Just a joke, Sam
>>
>>285593
I like the idea however lol those pictures were amazing
>>
>>285598
10/10 human javelin
>>
File: Heavy weapon.gif (873KB, 200x123px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy weapon.gif
873KB, 200x123px
>>285582
>>
>>285606
>>
Wear armor for extra damage.
>>
>>285606
This is also the best interpretation of heavy weapons in State of Decay I have ever seen.
>>
The poker champ is back.
>>
We got two in! Any one else? If not, I gotta go do my agricultural duty by fixing Arthas' Scar in my backyard.
>>
File: Go, My Son.jpg (131KB, 963x830px) Image search: [Google]
Go, My Son.jpg
131KB, 963x830px
>>285718
3 technically
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 479x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 479x506px
>Trading in post apocalyptic society
>>
File: tOwXlv2 (1).jpg (50KB, 400x572px) Image search: [Google]
tOwXlv2 (1).jpg
50KB, 400x572px
>>285754
The only post-apocalyptic magazine I will subscribe to.
>>
>>285763
"Includes a complementary photo!"
>>
I'm here. And I woke up real fucking late.
>>
>>
CLEAR
*defibrillator*
>>
Guys, I found beer
>>
File: Beer bait failed.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Beer bait failed.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>290202
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.