[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning coffee, with Satan, God, Buddha and Anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download (10).jpg (7KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7KB, 278x181px
Anon focused on his Coffee, trying to avoid eye contact with the beings at the table with him, he had ordered a simple black Coffee, Buddha had ordered a Chai, Satan had ordered earl gray tea with Lemon, and God had ordered Coffee with creme and sugar.
Satan decided to break the silence
>So, God, anything new with you?
he said, taking a sip of his tea, God nodded
"yeah, I was actually thinking of the second-"
he was interrupted by the Cafe door opening, Anon looked over and saw two figures holding hands hover into the cafe.
fucking superman and Goku
"SO, what brings you two here?" said Buddha, smiling jolly-like
"oh, were just on our honey moon" replied superman, Goku started to giggle,
thoughts that went through anons mind were:
>fucking faggots
and
>who that behind him?
behind them stood a man, a man that could beat chick Norris, God, Satan, and Hitlers mustache all in one
>mother fucking day-man
>>
>>272127
Anon is actually The Night-Man.
>>
>>272184
Who is, by the way, fighter of day-man by association.
>>
>>272127
Let's get a little background on just who Day-Man is. It would be nice if we had something to go on in case we decide we wanna say something to him.

In the meantime, congratulate Supes and Gooku on getting married, and ask them when it happened.
>>
>>272127
4chan is 18+ website.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.