[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vultures and Wolves Episode 1:What happened Friday night? Part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (27KB, 372x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27KB, 372x287px
The flash momentarily blinds you as the camera flashes. Your vision returns to normal, and you're still looking in this stinking and cold cellar. The body of a man still lies on the floor in a brown stain that was once a puddle of blood. There is a ragged hole in the man's chest where someone sloppily removed his heart and several other organs. He is sprawled on the ground, but it appears that his arms were held in place, as they are in unusual positions now.

A man walks up to you. He appears to be a cop. He addresses you.

"Are you a detective?"

>"Yeah, I am."

>"In a way. I'm a PI"

>Write in

(Also, decide on name. Suggestions welcome!)
>>
"Free-lance PI, ya. The name's Achachak. You can call my Chuck."
>>
>>270925

Wendigo or Skinwalker First Nations protagonist. Pick your favorite.
>>
>>270925
>>270942

You okay OP?

Buddy ol' pal?
>>
>>270914
>"In a way. I'm a PI"
>>
Love it. I'm here my man
>>
he needs a last name (im the op i just switched to my actual computer)
>>
im gonna stay up until we get the character built and then im gonna hit the hay, so expect a couple more updates tonight
>>
still there anyone?
>>
"I'm a PI. You can call me Chuck." You keep your hands in your coat pockets. It's too damn cold for formalities.

"Look Chuck, if you're not with the police, you need to go out because this is a crime scene and only members of the police can be here. Thank you." He waves his hand to shoo you away. You continue to stand, trying to get a mental picture together about how the scene looks for later. After you see the cop from before coming towards you again, you decide to try to get out of there.

Once you're outside, you see that there is a crowd of onlookers and press gathering. You try to move quickly, avoiding press members as best you can. An average looking man walks up to you, and points at you for a moment before speaking.

"I feel like I've seen you before. Were you _____?"

(this is where we decide Chuck's backstory. I'll give an example idea. Feel free to vote on it if you like it)

>"In Vietnam around the end of the war?"(soldier backstory)
>>
>>271599
>"In Rhodesia, mid 70's?
>>
>>271630
what was Chuck doing in this conflict?
>>
>>271648
I presume he was doing whatever Rhodesian Reservists did at the time
>>
>>270942
>>271599
>>
im trying to keep this alive as best i can, anybody out there interested
>>
>>276109
>>271648
We spent three months in Rhodesia as a war photographer, helping to make sure that the struggles and hardships of the battle were immortalized and not just immediately forgotten as soon as the war wrapped up.
>>
>>276109
I'll follow this quest as long as you can keep it alive, OP
>>
>>276109
I'm lurking ITT OP
>>
>>271777
>>276949

Just roll a d2 it keep going OP.
>>
ok, im inspired to keep going
>>
"Were you in Rhodesia about the mid seventies?" The man asks you.

"Yeah, I was."

"SAS?" He asks, pulling his shirt sleeve up and revealing a tattoo with the symbol of the Rhodesian SAS on it. You can tell this guy was there and had been involved with the special forces organization in the Rhodesian conflict.

"Sometimes." You say, pulling your own shirt sleeve up and showing him a similar tattoo. "I don't like to talk about it." He nods.

"I thought I recognized you. I don't want to dredge anything up. Have a nice day." He rolls down his sleeve and waves you goodbye, walking away. You roll down your sleeve. You go out to your car, stopping to light a cigarette. You could head back to the office and see what else has been dragged up about this case. You could also call your informant at the police station who owes you a favor.

>Go back to office

>Call informant

>Write in
>>
>>277599
Call informant.

Also, why are we on this case anyway? Who hired us?
>>
>>277599
>Call informant
>>277997
Good suggestions
>>
>>277599
>Go back to office
>>
>>277599
If you're still willing to run this quest, I can guarantee that at least one poster will stay and see it through.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.