[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superhumans Exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Superhumans Exist.png (5KB, 938x540px) Image search: [Google]
Superhumans Exist.png
5KB, 938x540px
I'm bored and this quest will probably die a quick death so who gives a fuck. The idea behind this quest is that in this modern day world Superhumans Exist, and the Quest will deal with all the trouble that causes for everybody. I've ran quests before (one in particular was a huge success that I loved running a while back) so I know what I'm doing -- sort of.

And to prove my previous statement wrong, lets start the Quest with something everybody loves, character generation!

So lets get the Quest underway:

Lets find out where our first protagonist is from:

1. England, Rose City
2. America, New Capital

Roll 1d2 first roll wins
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>268331
>>
>>268334

Great, now we know where we’re from; England's garden of opportunity, Rose City.

Now another important question:

Are you:

1. Rich
2. Working-Class
3. Poor

Roll 1d3 first reply wins.
>>
>>268334
Oi mate, what the bloody fock is wrong with ya? A bloody fockin' one!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>268336
>>
>>268336
"first reply wins" quests are really bad
>>
>>268339

So now we know that we’re from Rose City, and we’re Working-Class, we need to find out who we are:

2-5. Male
6-9. Female
1. A male who wants to be female
0. A female who wants to be male

Roll 1d10 first reply wins.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>268341
>>
>>268340
Yeah you're probably right but I honestly don't give a fuck and just want to get the quest underway.
>>
>>268341
Quests that are "first reply wins" really suck.
>>
>>268341
>0. A female who wants to be male
That roll is impossible. The dice system of this website only goes from 1 to whatever without any modifications.
>>
>>268345
That was my plan all along. Nah it wasn't. Thanks for pointing that out. Apologies if you feel cheated. Moving on.

___

We’re a Male, from Rose City, and we’re Working-Class.
Let’s ask an all important question:
Are we Superhuman, or otherwise?

>1. We are Superhuman with a strong power
>2. We are Superhuman with a weak power
>3. We are Superhuman with an almost non-existent power
>4. We’re not superhuman at all

Roll 1d4, the first to reply wins.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d4)

>>268347
>Thanks for pointing that out.
You're welcome.
>Apologies if you feel cheated.
No big deal. I didn't really cared for the outcome anyway.
>>
>>268348
We're going to get some power, like turn water into really hot tea or some shit.
>>
>>268349
Let's go for something super weak Like bug control.
>>
>>268349
Would you look at that, we're superhuman with a weak power. Better than non-existent, perhaps.

Before we find out what weak power we have, there is another important roll to be decided.

Every superhuman has a giveaway to what they are; it can be anything from horns, to crystals on skin, to glowing eyes, that sort of thing. So, how bad is ours going to be? The level of your ability has no influence on the appearance that comes with it.

1. You are deformed to the point you don't even look human any more, and have menacing appearance.

2. You are deformed to the point you don't even look human any more, but at least you're not ugly, with a somewhat non-threatening appearance.

3. You are clearly inhuman, with most of your body covered in a deformity, but it is instead rather pleasing to the eye, albeit weird.

4. You have small but clear deformity which is easily visible, but concealable with effort.

5. You have a small deformity which can be concealed, and could let you pass for 'normal' in public.

6. Your deformity is so small that it's barely noticeable and hardly requires concealing at all.

Roll 1d6, first reply wins.

I'll be changing this to a more fair format eventually, just getting this character gen out of the way.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>268354
>>
>>268355
Lucky for you your deformity will be barely noticeable at all. You’ve pretty much won the jackpot in terms of potentially living a normal life here.
Now for the good stuff:
Your weak power could be:

1. The ability to look into a person’s past and future by touching them. Maximum 5 minutes into the past or future, and has a time limit before it can be used again, as well as the other limitations to how and when you can use it.

2. The ability to breathe underwater, to sustain yourself purely off of water alone, and to heal minor wounds and tiredness from bathing in water for an extended period of time.

3. Your skeleton can produce heat depending on how much effort you have exerted by using your muscles as friction. Along with this you can withstand extreme heat, and will have piping-hot skin at your max heat temperature, as well as the ability to breath steam.

Roll 1d10 and pick the one you most want. The highest roll wins. The first three rolls are counted for this, or the highest roll within ten minutes.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>268362
>>
>>268365
Don't forget to pick.
>>
>>268367
lol, what's the point?
Ah, I guess pick 1.
>>
>>268368
If you wait 6 more minutes you might win by default.
>>
>>268368
Oops, forgot to put in an "I'll" between "guess" and "pick".
>>
>>268372
Ah, I guess that makes sense.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>268362
with number 1, can we change the future? Anyways, I think #3
>>
File: Why.png (526KB, 625x510px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
526KB, 625x510px
>>268376
>>
>>268376
Looks like we're tied.
What now OP?
>>
>>268382
>>268381
Don't panic nobody panic okay here is what we do. In the spirit of absolute fairness.

YOU BOTH LOSE. YOU GET NOTHING. Well, at the very least we'll go for (2), the Water-Rejuvenation power.

___

Now we know we're from Rose City, we're a guy, who's working-class, with Water Rejuvenation powers, we need to find out how old we are:

1. Early Teen
2. Late Teen
3. Young Adult
4. Early twenties
5. Late twenties
6.Early thirties
7. Late thirties
>>
>>268386
Oops. Roll 1d7, first to respond wins.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d7)

>>268386
>>268389
>>
>>268390
...Joy...
>>
We're like Percy Jackson, but old and British.
>>
>>268389
Please do "highest of first 3 rolls" with us choosing a decision instead of first response wins.
>>
>>268394
And with only a fraction of a fraction of his power.
>>
Thats fucking OP. We're some psuedo Aquaman-Percy Jackson hybrid. Only we got nerfed like a stuff animal being hit by a crashing plane in terminal velocity. But thats still OP!
>>
I like it so far. Now give us a story so it can be a quest.
>>
it's kinda cool that while underwater we never have to eat or drink right? We could theoretically go hide in the ocean indefinitely.
>>
>>278448
Second this. But get a trident and learn underwater martial arts. Then we can be Aquaman. Plus a shiny sword for the Jackson bonus.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.