[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: INSTANCE.png (130KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
INSTANCE.png
130KB, 700x800px
INSTANCE

The Year is 2048. 28 years ago, the Gyrra of the Aurelian Empire made first contact with the Humans of Earth and annexed them as its 12th Province. Since then, human development has jumped exponentially, with Human and Gyrran knowledge coming together to create new advances in both races’ medical, cultural, and scientific technology.

All is not well, though. The regions of Earth worst affected by the decades-passed invasion cry out at a callous Imperial bureaucracy that’s unwilling to offer help and instead find their aid with radical Independence movements that waver over the brink of violence with each passing day.

You are a young human born under the Aureli banner, ignorant to the world before their presence, all its joys and woes alike. Your high education is just beginning, but there are far greater endeavors you are about to embark on. As you begin your adventure, you will start to weigh the benefits of being a citizen in an ever-expanding interstellar empire, and you shall find both races in every institution tug at your allegiance. Be wary along the way, the choices you make will ripple across the Empire.

Before all that though, XX or XY?
>>
>>267122
>XY
>>
>>267122
>XX
>>
>>267200
>>267232

Roll D20, both of you.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>267243
>>
>>267244
I CONCEDE
>>
File: XY.png (97KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
XY.png
97KB, 700x600px
You are a BOY! No, you are a YOUNG MAN! Actually, you're a writhing mass of voices who shall accompany this young man on his adventure!

You know, before we go any further, we should probably sort out how I write.

>1st Person: The character narrates.

>2nd Person: I, the author narrate.
>>
>>267380
>2nd Person: I, the author narrate.
>>
>>267380
>1st Person: The character narrates.
>>
>>267384
>>267391
d20.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>267402
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>267402
Heh.
>>
File: I1.png (143KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
I1.png
143KB, 900x600px
Aaaaaaaand I'm awake.

My first weekend in college and I wake up ten minutes before my usual alarm. Pathetic.

I guess it's just as well. No use waking up at 12 PM, I ought to go out and socialize. Ever since I moved to outta bum-fuck Nebraska the only people around me who know my name are my professors and guidance counselor, and they gotta know everybody's name.
>>
>>267617
Jase Hudson
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>267617
Vinny Cabello
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>267784
I guess I'll roll as well.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>267815
tie breaker?
>>
File: I2.png (135KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
I2.png
135KB, 900x600px
Alright, I'm bathed and dressed. The way I see it, Contact Point University and all of her Main Campus is my oyster.

I could get something to eat at the cafe, but I'm not particularly hungry.

I could be responsible and study in the library, Astreography ain't gonna pass itself.

Or I could go to the club showcase they're having in the Student Union. I can't think of any clubs I'd want to join, but it's a great way to meet people.
>>
>>267823
ignore all that and try to score some future drugs
>>
>>267823
>eat at the cafe
Breakfast is important.
>>
>>267823
>Eat breakfast
>Study for an hour
>Go to the club showcase
>>
>>267829
A) I am living in August, 2048. This is the present.

B) This is my first week at the most prestigious university in the Sol Province. I'm not gonna blow my food plan on pot and feds.
>>
File: I3.png (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
I3.png
88KB, 900x600px
>Eat Breakfast

Alright, fine. Most important meal of the day, right?

I exit my dorm and take a short walk to the elevator, where I punch in the ground floor on the panel. The door opens, and I'm already in the Cafe. Each dorm has its own cafe, which makes it convenient when you're hungry past curfew.

I walk up to the counter where Servo-76, our resident Cafe Manager takes my order.

>"Hello, Vinny! Astreography coming along well?"

"Oh, it's coming. Can I get my usual?"

>"Vinny, this is the first time I've seen you during breakfast hours! We don't serve burgers until 11!"

"Uh."

>"Might I recommend a sausage biscuit to supplement your protein craving?"

"Sounds good. Put it on my tab."

Yeesh, robots.
>>
>>267915
>sausage biscuit
Still basically a burger. Basically.

The robots are creepy, probably going to take over the world one day.
>>
File: I4.png (123KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
I4.png
123KB, 900x600px
>>267931
>The robots are probably going to take over the world one day.

Nah, they're programmed to serve the whims of all humans according to the Asimovian Laws. Besides, the Gyr wouldn't let an AI uprising fly on the capital world of one of their Provinces.
>>
File: I5.png (126KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
I5.png
126KB, 900x600px
ALL right, now that I've got food in me I'm glad I got breakfast. What's next on my agenda?

I still could stand to study, but I also should probably get to know people around here before I become the campus recluse.
>>
>>269638
go find some pussy
>>
File: I6.png (121KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
I6.png
121KB, 900x600px
>>269744
I can't fuck who I don't know! I mean, I probably could at some of the parties these idiots are having, but I outright refuse to.

Furthermore, I want friends. I'm not just out to get my dick wet.
>>
>>270330
fine you social fucking butterfly,
make some platonic friends whos boundaries you'll never push
i think ive found the pussy
>>
File: I7.png (124KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
I7.png
124KB, 900x600px
>>270358
Well, I'm in luck, because the Club Showcase is right out in the courtyard. There're a few more booths further down the trail, but the ones I see right now are:

> Astrology Club
> Space Tourism
> Human Culture Club
> Student Self-Defense
> Diplomacy Club

Some of those sound interesting, which one should I check out?
>>
>>270954
see if the human cultures club has a womens studies branch
>>
File: I8.png (132KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
I8.png
132KB, 603x600px
>>271038
Actually, the Human Culture booth is being run by a chick.

She's wearing a beanie and denim jacket, but she looks nice enough when I walk up.

>"Hi! Are you interested in signing up for Human Studies Club?"

"Kind of. Do you guys have a women's studies branch or something?"

>"We examine ALL facets of marginalized groups as a function of being a part of a colonized species!"

Uh oh. That sounded like Indie jargon. I heard some crazy things about those guys' protests in Washington, Rio, Glasgow, etc. My mom likes them, says they're the only humans with any spine left after the Armistice, which she refers to as "more of an unconditional surrender, tail between legs."

I can see how some people might be angry, especially if they grew up before we made Contact, but from what my Granddad tells me, we owe a lot of our luxuries to being an economic center in the Aurellian Empire.

I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other, I'm just trying to get an education here, but I'm not sure this club is open to the politically neutral.
>>
>>271384
omg are we going to become a sjw? lol or can we lead the humans to be great again
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.