[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some-Quest-That-I-Will-Develop-As-We-Move-Along Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: P1070378_resize.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P1070378_resize.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
Curious and new OP here. Just going to test how this works with a jab of my own.

You feel numb and terribly hazy. Like a hangover and a dream meshed into one. You dont see anything in the deep black. Maybe because your eyes are closed. You couldnt care less, however, as you are still struggling for your conciousness.

>Write in (make it minimalistic, given your state)
>>
Look around
>>
>>266416
>>266431

After a moment of mental reorientation, you proceed to organizing your thoughts- not that there is much to organize at the moment. Now you notice that under the heavy numbness that suffocates your senses, is an aching pain. The pain pervades you. Your body hurts down to
what feels like the very atoms of your cell, from your skin to your muscles and bones. It feel aged, however. But a more immediate pain
invades your mind, a rough (and painful) communication between some solid other and your bare wrists as well as ankles. You peel your seemingly anchored eyelids to an open. You are greeted by dim light and gifted with a burning sensation in your eyes. The sensation is fuzzy but you consider that it may be a result of serious dehydration. Fortunately, your numbness and stray thoughts keep you from feeling any other signs of dehydration and, you presume, hunger. Nevertheless, you straighten your thoughts once again. Redirecting them to the task at hand. In the dim light you note as much as best as you can. You can glean from the shapes and colors that you are currently in modest room, slightly exceeding in width compared to the length of the typical school bus. And can conclude through you numb sense of touch, assisted by your seeing eyes, that you are bound by wrists and ankles
to a chair. Well fuck.
Now why would this happen to me?

You know the drill, anon(s): name, M/F, approx. age, and a little background info. Dont actually answer the question above.
>>
Does it usually take this long or should I have typed a better title?
>>
>>266448
Alfred Jones
Male
A man who seems to have a huge hero complex, and is extremely obnoxious. Obsessed with Justice and Heroism.
>>
>>266448
>>266575
"Damn savages. C'mon Alfred, I can stay here. Whoever did this to me has to be a criminal through and through". You strain aganist the ropes but to no avail. The ropes dig into your flesh and by now your numbness has lessened to a significant degree so, regrettably, you only yield great pain from your resistance.
Shit.
It is eerily quiet, with only your breaths and attempts at freedom filling the room. You are frustrated and feel compelled to shout for your captor(s), though it may not be the best choice.
"This wont be gone unpunished. You will be brought to justice, whoever you are." That's right, you are the Alfred Jones. You've saved others so you can save yourself, damn right. And with that, you...

Set your stats. Add some further background to supply Mr. Jones with some skills he can use in the future (or now).

Strength: How strong you are.
Dexterity: How agile, swift, flexible, quick to move, and dynamic you can move.
Intelligence: How quick-witted and mentally capable you are.
Constitution: How much endurance and endurance you have as well as your response to external forces.
Charisma: How socially-inept, appealing, and persuasive you are.

You will begin with a base stat of 1 in all domains.
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 1
Constitution: 1
Charisma: 1

Roll a 1d10. The highest number rolled will be the added to 5 and the sum will be the number of stat points allotted at this time
Distribute the points as you please.

You stats and skills will have relevance to what you do next.
>>
>>266723
So there are a bit of typos in there. Sorry.
>Constitution: How much endurance and endurance you have as well as your response to external forces.
Endurance and stamina.
>>
How new is this?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.