[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Under the Dome Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

You are the mayor of a town called Fallaway Coast. You just have seen a dome fall and destroy few houses and a small boat. Later you will remember that in that boat there was a 6 year old child with his father. Then suddently the phone rings
Wat do?

Info about fallaway coast
Population: 2390
Buildings: No hospital or firebuilding.
Energy: Luckily you have a lot of solar pannels, but can only provide 60% of the needed energy to full mantain fallaway coast.
But you have a School, a church and a local newspaper.
>>
Pick up the phone while masturbating. If they still want to talk to you, that means it's urgent.
>>
Try to contact firefighters outside the dome, they have surely seen it fall as well.
>>
Ring, Ring... You have decided that you will later call the firefighters but you still havent decided to answer the phone
>>
>>261633
Answer the phone.
>>
>>261494
Die from carbon dioxide poisoning.
>>
We prepare for the wolves that were trapped in the dome with us.
>>
>>261633
Answer the phone
>>
"Have you seen that thing falling? Oh shit. It only passed two minutes and the phone started ringing. It looks like if you are closer to the dome you cant see it but from a building yes. Three car crashes and, have you seem the boat? It dont think they have survived. You really have to go to the police station. We have a lot of thingsto discuss" said the Sheriff Hamilton.

A nice guy. But very simple minded and innocent.
Probably you will have to go there to discuss how to admisnistrate the town.
Wat do?
>>
>>263914
>Wat do?
Agree and go to the police station.

Before, call the radio station, tell them you have an anouncement about the phenomenon ready soon.
>>
>>263960
We'll have to avoid panic reactions but a State of Emergency will have to be announced. With the help of the police, we'll take control of supermarkets, food supply, pharmacies, gun shop. If we don't have enough police, the Sheriff will deputize the Mayor's friends. Keeping the peace is of paramount importance now.
>>
>>261494
>60% of the needed energy
If we have companies producing stuff that we don't need now, then we can cut them off the grid - problem solved, genius Mayor.
>>
As you a running towards your Audi Q7 you call the radio station.
-Sorry, we are busy
You call them again.
-Wha'cha want!? I said we are busy.
- Mayor Hoggins. We need to make an announcement. We need to avoid more cars from crashing with that freakin' dome
-What dome?
- Nothing.Anyways, we really need to use the radio
-Well, thats the problem. It stopped working a few minutes ago.
-Ok, this is what we do. You fix it right now. And you call me then. This is an emergency. Lifes depend on that radio okay?
-S-sure..

Okay. Im going out for two hours. By then you can make suggestions
>>
Also, roll 1d3 for reparing
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>264369
State of Emergency, station trusted deputies at important places to keep people calm. Prevent hoarding! All foodstuff and other important thing is to be seized!
>>
>>264539
We'll build our kingdom now! Where's that harem?
>>
>>264543
>>264539
Supporting
>>
As you are leaving your car they call you again. You look at your watch, it has only passed 5 minutes. You answer.
- Sir, we have managed to find the problem and solve it (Really lucky). What did you wanted to announce anyways?
- Good, boy. Now go to your website´s email. I have sended you there what do you have to say. All I can say now is good job.

When you finally arrive you see Fallaway Coast map, surrounded by three people. As you open the door you see that they look at you with respect: Sheriff hamilton: rounded glasses,fatty (like you) and a moustache like Flanders has. Then you see Jerry McCunningham, 2nd mayor, your minion, small guy with short bad cutted hair, with a brown shirt. And then you see your secretary: black woman, trustworthy, smart and well dressed.
-Hey, Gary
-Morning Officer

cont.
>>
>>265216
jesus m8, do you reset your router before each post or what
>>
File: quest2.jpg (295KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
quest2.jpg
295KB, 800x600px
-We must really plan this out. Energy, food, water, contact with the government...- You say
- Okay
-Energy. I has an idea in which we should be able to administrate the energy properly if we focus on the where does it worth to waste energy on. Like, for example: shops, restaurants...
- Mr. Vera theres a problem there. Even if we do that, thats just not enought: I propose to to cut the energy from 7 am to 8 pm- Says your secretary (call her angela)
-... (you decide)
-We also should focus on Protection!- Says Jerry while looking at Hamilton.
- How many policemen do you have?
-Only?
- We must recruit more people
- But gary, that is risky bec...
- Decided
- Also, should we do rationing?- Angela suggests
-...(you decide)
- We must first control the supermarket
Okay guys draw in the map 11 greens points showing where police should control the situation.
Also, should we agree with rationing and energy plan that Angela suggested?
Wat do?
>>
>>265230
Sorry, making the map
>>
>>265446
I sat cut off power tot he stores. There is no need for an economy anymore. We have to resort back to bartering. Collect all materials from said stores and put it in the police building.
>>
>>265490
>cut the energy from 7 am to 8 pm
But the supermarket fridge food will turn bad super fast then... we'll have to eat it quickly.
>recruit more policemen
Our friends and cronies!
>rationing
Yes. And seize the supermarket. The farmers will have to cooperate too. They will be reimbursed after this whole mess is over :).

Block the roads to prevent more car crashes (against the dome).
>>
>>265521
Lets cut electricity after 9 p.m. (except important structures) until 6 a.m. and start a rationing system until we can find a source of food
>>
put a guy on each road by the dome to prevent people from getting fucked by it, have 4 by the supermarket, one by the solar panels, one by each farm and one at the news station

3 road
4 market
1 solar
2 farm
1 news

farms to make sure nobody does stupid shit like burn things because 'lulz its the apocalypse ill do what i want'
market because panic, churchfags i hope the pastor or whatever will keep in check, news so nobody goes spewing doomsday propaganda
>>
>>265568
Could we also have a few of those guys working on a way to get through that glass? Like cut through it or dig underneath?
>>
>>265713
its not glass, its spacemagic

we should do so for in character reasons, but atm its not important i think
>>
>We should protect the supermarket with policemans: and also the police station. You know, there´s a lot of weapons here
-But, where should we assign them and how many?- Hamilon says
- What if we transfer the police equipment to the supermarket and all the guns there? You know, to have both things near.- Angela says
-... (answer here)
- We should have protections there like scrap metal and wood that we could gain from useless stores and surround it to make a wall- Jeff McCunningham said
- But that would would make the owners of the store angry! Who knows? maybe tomorrow the U.S goverment finds a way to break the dome - Angela says.
-... (who to side with)
- We have also another problem: The six people died in today accident and two are severely inyured and we don´t know where to save them. Luckily most of the doctors live in Fallaway Coast but we don´t have the equipment!- The sheriff said.
-Any ideas? No one?
-...(write here)
- I also have to say something, folks. I just caled the radio station boy there and he is announcing everyone about the dome, but not everyone hears the radio (anyways his taste music is bad). We must call our local newspaper and announce it for tomorrow- you said.
-Fine.
-Mr. Vera I would like to know how many hours per day should the policeman work and what kind of voluteers we looking for- Hamilton says.
-...(write here)

Ok.Ideas for where to install the new hospital?How many hours should the police work and if during night?Do you side with Jerry or Angela? Should we move the guns to the supermarket?
>>
>>265756
>Thats a good idea Angela.

>We shouldn't need a wall, but we should take all necessary materials from the stores.

>Get the injured into the church and go around town trying to find any medicine or first aid kits.

>8 hours should be fine
We should put it in the large home
>>
>>265841
Nevermind. 10 hour days
>>
Okay! So its done yeah?
Okay: Write priorities order here:
(NOTE: the main priority will be started first)

>Meeting with all the citizens to tell this change of laws
>Looking for Volunteers/Medicines/Doctors
>Taking control of Supermarket
>Demanding people´s fridge food
>Rationing
>Raw materials for unuseful stores
>Talk with newpaper editor
>Contact the U.S government
>Control traffic
>>
>>266173
Looks good except switch newspaper and government contact
>>
>>266260
No,you have to put them the order priority list.
like:
1)
2)
3)
>>
Anyways, im going to sleep.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.