[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginner quest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
A young lad, just recently of age and still immature to the world around him has just been cast into the unknown to find his way. He has nothing but his clothes and his spirit.
His name? Anon.
His quest? Uncertain.
All he is here for right now is to find someone. Anyone, who can help.
For its unwise to venture alone.
But what he doesn't know is that there are three Gods who may guide him... (to be posted)

This game is my first serious one. I will be using only paint and tegaki because I don't know what I'm doing. If I up and abandon it, please forgive me, for I am weak in constitution, time, and attention span. Sorry.
>>
File: 12a.png (15KB, 397x470px) Image search: [Google]
12a.png
15KB, 397x470px
>>261269
Whenever you take a chance and make a roll, you will call upon the help of these three gods. (roll dice+1d4
The first Krit, is the god of passion, intensity, rage, hope, failure, orgasms and the number 4
Roll him with your roll and your action will be intensified, for better or worse (i.e Critical)
>>
File: 12b.png (26KB, 489x422px) Image search: [Google]
12b.png
26KB, 489x422px
>>261276
The second god it Newtur, the god or normality, blandness, humbleness, saltine crackers, wisdom, and the number 3.
Roll him and your roll, no matter what, will either be the most neutral option or a compromise.
>>
File: 12ab.png (9KB, 283x315px) Image search: [Google]
12ab.png
9KB, 283x315px
>>261290
And the the third, Antina/ion is the god of sarcasm, opposites, dualism, trickery, surprise and the number 2.
Roll them, and they will reverse the roll you got. (say you rolled a 1, roll them and it will act as a 10)
>>
>>261269
Are we supposed to roll for a god?
>>
>>261298
These god will guide you. Unless of course you roll a 1, in which your plea will go unheard and the roll will resume as normal.
Some say there is a God King of Luck and GET's, but many doubt his authenticity.
>>261317
Each turn you have to take a roll, you will also roll for which god will influence it.
>>
Get numbers are 2, 3, and 4.
>>
Well then, i say we look around and try to understand where we at
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>261354
You are currently facing bare plains that stretch on forever.
Behind you is Grove of the Pit. a forest surrounding a hole that goes on seemingly forever.
the Gate: the name of a mountain that holds the Tower To Heaven.
and a small town named Oaktree.
>>
>>261372
Go to the gate
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

What dice do we roll I don't think we can roll two dice of two different numbers (test)
>>
>>261376
Also whats in our inventory?
>>
>>261380
In one post roll the dice I ask you
In the nest, roll for divine intervention
First to each is the one I'll go with
Again, sorry
Another thing, try not to reroll unless there is no one here.
Good rule of thumb is wait 2 minutes before re rolls.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.