[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malevolence Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Something rumbles and you stir. All around you is darkness, but there was movement. Something, something has happened.

But what it is, you don't know. For now, you reacquaint yourself with the object that holds your spirit.

[] A knife
[] A ring
[] A bracelet
[] A small pendant
>>
>>25995
An anklet.
>>
Look around
>>
>>25995
>[] A knife
>>
>>25995
We should be in de pendant
>>
Take the knife.
>>
>>25995
Dildo
>>
>>26023
In fact, scratch that, take the pendant, as pleasant memories are crucial to survival on arduous journeys.
>>
>>26023
>>26046

The object is not what you take - it's what you're *inside*.

Given that, what do you reckon?
>>
>>26046
>>26023
>>26022
>>26011

Okay, runoff vote.

You feel metal - you feel a small chain. But what exactly is it... your enclosure?

[] Knife
[] Pendant
>>
>>26062
A pendant still. You have to remember where you started.
>>
>>26103
A knife pendant
>>
>>26103
A pendant that can be used as a small knife.
>>
>>26103
[] Knife
>>
>>26163
>>26147

> Pendant (in the shape of a knife)

You feel along the metallic edge and then, slowly, it comes back to you. Yes, this *was* where you were. How long must you have rested to have forgotten that?

But before you can think back too much, attempt to look into the abyss of your memory, suddenly it all moves around you again. And abruptly, you feel that you are moving faster from your surroundings! W-what's happened?

[] We are sliding sideways.
[] We are being lifted.
[] We are falling.
>>
>>26216
>>26228

Sorry not to include your votes!
>>
>>26254
>We are moving out
>>
>>26254
Siding slideways
>>
>>26254
We are being lifted, ascending to a higher plane of conscious.
>>
>>26269

Do you mean sliding sideways?
>>
>>26383
No
I mean moving outside
>>
>>26458

Yeah, but all three options are moving outside. We're moving outside regardless.

I'm asking for *how* we are moving outside.
>>
>>26254
We are being lifted
>>
>>26269
>>26280
>>26284
>>26490

Rumble, rumble - and suddenly, lift! The pendant rolls over, end on end, and you bounce around inside for a while before realising... you're being taken out of the ground!

H-how could this have happened? You're free, you're FREE! You- wait, it's tilting. What... wait WAIT- and then, in a ghastly shower, you tumble. You roll, bounce around, and you realise that you're inside a mass of dirt being lifted into the air.

And you know how gravity works - what goes up must come down. Like AAAAAAAAAA- you land on a pile of earth and catch a glimpse of sunlight, just before some more dirt lands on you and quickly blots it out again. Oh, great. Now what are we doing...? You... you need to regain your bearings. The shower of dirt stops.

But first you have to know what you can do still. You... you used to be a mighty spirit, a Shadow across the Land. Now...

[] Try to sense something around you.
[] Try to glow.
[] Try to send a mental shockwave.
>>
>>26615
>[] Try to sense something around you.
>>
>>26715

> Ability: Deep Sense

You still have one tendril that you can send out into the world around you, and you launch it into the darkness. It feels its way out of the earth, around the heap of soil. Then lunges out. You pick up the unmistakeable... stench... of humanity.

Enemy, prey, fuel. It's there. It's around you.

You stretch out a little more, spinning around. You feel something massive and metallic that moves, and then it shudders and yet more earth crashes onto you. It's... it's some machine of some sort! What manner of noise is that it's making? But you sense a human within it. And then... nnngh... there's more. The sun is bright, and people are hiding from it.

[] Call to the closest - the driver of the machine.
[] Call to the tallest - the man standing at the shelter.
[] Call to the youngest - the young man, the boy really, sitting on the ground of the shelter.
[] Call to the oldest - the hoary man who's fiddling with... something.
>>
>>26990

No one?
>>
>>27434
Youngest
>>
File: Construction_Worker-Man.jpg (121KB, 1600x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Construction_Worker-Man.jpg
121KB, 1600x1021px
>>27436

The youngster is fiddling with something in his hands. Uh... some sort of black stone? Oh wait, it gleams. It's a mirror! No wait, it's changing form, and... but you accidentally make yourself a little too loud in his head and he looks up.

'What's that?'

'What's what, boy?'

'Huh?' He turns to the older man. 'Oh, nothing.' But he frowns. You've lodged into him - you're straining a little now... you could talk to him. Or you could suggest something for him to do, though that's more difficult.

[] Ask him what that thing is.
[] Ask him who he is.
[] Suggest that he come over and dig you up, directly.
>>
>>27478
>[] Ask him what that thing is.
>>
>>27964

'So... what is that thing?'

'W-who are you?!'

> What say?
>>
>>28277
I am you of course!
>>
>>27478
>Ask him who he is
>>
>>28400
>>28404

'How do you know I'm not you?'

'You're not of course.'

'But what are you?'

'I'm Jonny. I'm... I'm 18.'

Well, that checks out. 'So what is that thing in your hand?'

'Look, who the hell are you... and, uh, it's a phone. It's a smartphone.'

You didn't get any of that.

> What ask?
>>
>>28922
What is a smartphone?
>>
>>28954

'So... what is a smartphone?'

'You don't know what a smartphone is? It's like... a phone. You can do things with it. Call people, Whatsapp them, stuf like that.'

... nope, didn't get any of that either... but now he gets up, looking around a bit in puzzlement, and shrugs. If he walks away, you'll lose the link to him...

> Lose the link. Find someone else.
> Lure him over.
>>
>>29162
>> Lure him over.
>>
>>29273

You attempt to lure the youngster over.

'Come here... come to the sandpile...'
>>
>>37158

... he starts walking away, but then hesitates and turns back to look at the sandpile. Earthpile? 'What the fuck...'

'Come over. Come on...'

You smile inwardly as he comes. The driver of the machine is not around, so he stands in front of the pile.

'I'm in here. Dig.'

'Are you some dead girl's ghost or something? Uh. Okay...'

He digs, and it doesn't take long. His hand reaches in - and you feel it jolting your container. Then pulling you out... into the sun! You're free again!

'Is this you?'

Seriously. He's not bright, is he?

> What do to show your power?
>>
>>37207
Glow omniously. Surely not even the eldritch machinations of the 'smartphones' could match such a display!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.