[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyle Kwest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
Welcome to the first edition of Kyle Kwest!

Kyle has decided to go on an adventure. Lets help him with that. Right now he's standing outside of his house.
>>
>>258325
Hey kyle I hear there is a dead body down by the railroad tracks want to go see it?
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>258325
there's a street in front of Kyle's house.

>Roll one 6 sided die

>Roll even number and he crosses the street

>Roll odd number and he hitchhikes
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>258372
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>258425
Kyle walked onto the road... and falls through! He plummets into a strange cave. What should he do?
>>
>>258459
Become the Sewer King
>>
>>258459
Call for someone on the surface (can't help it it's the natural reaction to falling in a cave).

Check out that butterfly then use phone as a light to help investigate the cave.
>>
>>258459
Tie rats together by their tails and have them fuse into a rat king.
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>258479
Kyle checks out the butterfly, but accidentally kills it! I hope nothing bad will happen...

Kyle takes out his phone and uses it as a light and looks around. He sees a door and decides to go through it. What's inside?
>>
>>258509
Basically this ↓
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6XHLe94SJA

Lots of arrows being shot out of the wall, boulders falling down, pendulum blades and maybe the floor moves in places.

Better start running
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>258588
Kyle looks down the hall of unholy death and decided not to run down it, at least for the moment. He looks up and sees a hole, that he could climb up through.

>Roll one six sided die

>Roll an even he climbs up the hole

>Roll an odd he tries to run trough the gauntlet
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>258615
Up the hole please
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>259641
Kyle runs through the gauntlet... and comes out without a scratch! At the end of the gauntlet, kyle meets a kind wizard. But what's his name?

>Roll three six sided die

> First die = even = beginning of name is PoofPoof

> First die = odd = beginning of name is Fluffy

> Second die = even = middle of name being Doodle

> Second die = odd = middle of name being McBooger

> Third die = even = ending of name being the stupid

> Third die = odd = ending of name being the constipated
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 5 = 11 (3d6)

>>260949
Great names op
Can we seduce the wizard
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>261181
Kyle approaches the seductive wizard, who introduces himself as FluffyMcbooger The Constipated. Eagerly, Kyle asks him out on a date. FluffyMcbooger the constipated agrees, but only on one condition. Kyle has to find him the magical prune of... *ahem*... "passing". Kyle agrees, and FluffyMcBoooger the constipated teleports him to a mysterious jungle. What should he do?
>>
>>261280
Check for prune trees. (be nice if it is that easy)

If no magical prune trees, look for any sign of civilization. A village, small dirt path or even a clearing will give us some direction to go in
>>
Go to village and purchase plum seeds and food dehydrator. Plant them seeds in some home made fertilizer. Wait aloted time in village working as a giggalo untill tree is in bloom
>>
After harvest and a fair amount of stds. You dehydrate plums into prunes 8 months later
>>
Stick his feet into the ground and become a vegetable until next august.
>>
>>261280
Obtain magical plums.
>>
For kyle to obtain the plum stone of infinite passings for the ritual of the cleansing. The growth ,harvest and dehydration of plum into the magical prune will take kyle to the ends of the earths and insurmountable courage.
> Morgan Freedman narrative<
>>
"Finally, after the years of whoring for rent money my tree has produced the plums of infinite passings. I must commence the cleansing ritual" Kyle pondered wearily, " i will first harvest the most luscious plum then gather my belongings plus the ceremonial dehydrator and head torwards the ancient temples of the Pooh." With this kyle set out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.