[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixers Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Plain of Blades.jpg (300KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Plain of Blades.jpg
300KB, 800x600px
The peace the world knows now is a lie. Even now, there are forces at work in the shadows, trying to undo that peace using whatever means available to them. Be it forgotten magics, advanced sciences, or overwhelming military power, there is not a day that passes when someone or something is plotting the downfall of the world and the suffering of its inhabitants.

But for every villain that rises, there is a champion of justice and love to stop them. Talented mystical prodigies, action scientists who are not afraid to step into the line of fire, brave men and women in the latest military gear; they stand and fight the evils of the world and succeed where others fail, sometimes at the cost of their lives.

But our champions are still mortal, who bleed and make mistakes like anyone else. Sometimes, these mistakes are costly and grant their adversaries an impossible, tipping the balance and making a major problem of things.

And that's where you come in. The final trump card and ace-in-the-hole for the good guys when the designated heroes fuck-up and the bad guys get ahead. The ones who go in and pull victory out of the stomach of defeat.

The Fixers.
>>
File: Xavier Crucible.jpg (50KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier Crucible.jpg
50KB, 600x342px
It's another wonderfully bright day at Xavier Crucible. The sun is out, its warmth caressing your skin. Birds sing to the sway of the cool breeze, faint but there in the background. And the ground feels warm against your back, prickly blades of grass tickling your skin through your clothes.

You stare at the vast midday sky, the sparse clouds forming all manners of funny shapes and forms for you to laugh at, and for a moment you consider napping right there and then despite the stares and the laughs and giggles directed at you.

A head of white hair blots out your view, his fingers snapping in front of your face.

“Dude, you awake?” he asks, holding out three fingers. “How many fingers am I holding up?”

“How many I’ll stick up your ass if you don’t move.” you retort, scowling. The intruder flips you off and plops down beside you.

"Where's the grease monkey and the musclehead?" you sit up, squinting under the light.

"I dunno; one said something about finishing up a personal project of his and that he'd be late, and the other said he had some business with his club."

You tilt your head. "Which one was it again?"

He thinks for a minute. "I think it was the literary club. No, wait, it's the cooking club. I think."

"You think?" you raise a brow at him.

"Hey, I don't spend my free time bugging everyone I know every few minutes." he leans back and basks under the sun. "Figure it out yourself."

>Head to the grease-monkey's workshop.
>Find the musclehead and see what he's doing.
>Screw both, stay here and chill.
>>
"I'd rather stay here, in all honesty. I mean, we're out in the open, and if they need to find us, they'll have no trouble finding us out here. Plus, the atmosphere is great here."
>>
>>255681
For every Fixer there's many more Editors and Proofreaders :^)
>>
>>255719
>>Screw both, stay here and chill.
>>
>>255802
True to life, as well.
>>
File: Alan Pliowitz1.jpg (188KB, 418x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alan Pliowitz1.jpg
188KB, 418x900px

"Nah," you decide, laying back. "I'd rather stay here, in all honesty. I mean, we're out in the open; if they need to find us, they'll have no trouble finding us out here, Plus, the atmosphere is great here."

"Yup," Alan Pliowitz Agrees, eyes glued on the passing forms of female students who giggle when they spot him waggling his brows suggestively. "Real great."

"Ugh, dude," you roll your eyes. "Keep it in your pants. And I thought you were with that Linda chick from the Air Circuit team?"

"Heh," Alan leans back, smirking. "No one woman will be enough for this beast. You what they call me around these parts?"

"Dumbass? Sir Fucks-A-Lot? He Who's Dick will Forever be Tiny?" you list.

"Fuck you." you chuckle. "No, they call this thing the One Who Gets Around. All sides, all the time, with all the girls."

"Pft," you laugh. "Please, Hector gets more tail in day than your sorry ass does every week."

"Again, fuck you." Alan rises and brushes the dirt off his clothes. "I'm getting hungry. Be back in a bit."
>>
You wave him off as he walks -sorry, struts away to the adoration of the girls watching and the bemusement/dislike of the boys in the area. You sit up, forearms on your knees as you behold the sight of one of Xavier Crucible's many courtyards, spacious and rife with greenery to keep the students relatively happy with healthy and clean surroundings.

It is currently recess, the student relaxing and enjoying their meals with friends. A few are entertaining others with flashy light shows and displays of minor elemental magic. Out of the corner of your eye, you see one student conjure a weak earth golem that acts as a makeshift butler and 'serves' the conjurer and his friends.

Eh. Mages. Show-off when they want to be, but absolute cowards when things take a turn for the worse. Still, they make great punching bags.

A sudden noise catches your attention; a pair of students bickering and shoving one another back in a way that starts drawing attention and worried whispers. The participants, a second year and a first year student, are glaring daggers at each other while a girl fidgets worriedly on the sidelines.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot Hector's tall form walk into the courtyard. His shoulders are slumped over, eyes downcast, and one of his hands is clenched tight into a fist.

You think Alan's on his way, though you never know when he spots a potential victim and his pants come loose.

>Intervene before a fight break out between the students
>Wave Hector over, see what's bugging him
>>
>>256119
>>
>>256119
>Wave to hector
>>
File: Hector Vasquez1.jpg (72KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hector Vasquez1.jpg
72KB, 720x540px

You decide to ignore the commotion in favor of your large friend. Aside from the usual 'bros before hos/anything else' saying, you were a bit curious as to whatever it is that's bad enough to trouble the usually jovial and friendly young man.

You wave your arm in hector's direction and the youth immediately notices, making his way to you through the growing crowd of students wanting to watch the two students currently making a scene in the courtyard not far from you.

Hector plops down beside you with a sigh and hands you a crumpled ball of paper. Un-crumpling it, you find what seems to be a love-letter viciously struck through with bright red marker ink and more than a few curses addressed to the writer, which you assume is Hector. Reading whom it was was meant for, you immediately nod in understanding.

"You gave this to Elizabeth Howards, didn't you?" you pat his shoulder at his depressed nod. "As bitchy as she is, I can see why you'd want to give it to her. How'd it go, actually?"

"Bad enough that I was laughed at all the way here." he slumps down further.

"Ouch." you wince on his behalf. "Well, goes to show that you can't win them all, big guy."

"I know." he lays back. "But I can't help it. I'm head over heels for her."

Oh, this guy. Trustworthy and loveable sometimes, but stubborn as a mule when he's got his head set on something. You open your mouth to retort, but a loud shout cuts you off. A quick look shows the two student duking it out with glowing fists and minor elemental spells. A stray fireball sails over you and Hector's head as the fight increases in ferocity.

"Should we, uh," Hector points at the brawl. "Do something?"

>Yeah, we should probably move before any stray spells hit.
>Disrupt a free show with A-grade special effects? Hell no!
>Fine, c'mon.

My computer's a bitch and a half right now, goddamn it
>>
>>256535
>>Fine, c'mon.
You hit m high I hit em low.
>>
>>256535
>Fine, c'mon.
>>
>Fine, c'mon.
You roll your eyes at the larger youth, but pull yourself to your feet and haul Hector to his. Like it or not, you are morally obligated to stop this quarrel before it can destroy any more Crucible property. And you hate having our people's recess being disrupted by a couple of dicks who don't give a damn about whatever they mess up trying to hurt each other,

Together, the two of you move in as the crowd starts to disperse in loud screams and yelps at the sight of unauthorized spell-slinging. The two students responsible care little for the bystanders, focusing more on trying to hit each other with low-tier spells while dodging and weaving through the spells already in the air. You casually duck under a fireball and come to a stop a good few feet from the two.

"Hey!" you call out as you and your friend approach, Hector folding his arms and looking as mean as he could. "Quit spell slinging, dumbasses! You're on Crucible grounds! Keep going and my buddy and I'll have to take drastic measures!"

"Fuck off!" one of them tells you. "This doesn't concern either of ya!"

Well, you warned them.

You flick a hand at one student for Hector to handle while you close in on the other with quick strides. Head down, you rush forward in a sudden charge and shoulder check one of the imbeciles responsible to the ground. You pin his head to the ground, minding your strength to make sure you don't break anything important and maneuver him into a wrist lock. The dumbass under you writhes and struggles to concentrate more magic to cast, but only manages to bring up wisps of glowing blue fog that dissipates harmlessly.

A quick glance over at Hector nets you the end half of a spectacular body slam strong enough to stun the poor fool caught in the larger teen's grasp and allow for Hector to properly subdue him with wrist lock behind his back.

"Damn it, lemme go!" the one you are restraining hisses. "I gotta teach that fucker over there ta-!"

"Upupupup!" you chide, twisting his knuckle enough to make him yelp and squirm. "I told you my buddy and I'd take drastic measures to stop you, didn't I? Now be quiet and wait until the prefects get here."
>>
It doesn't take long for said Crucible rule enforcers to arrive and start sorting things out. Seven of them running out of the main building faster than a stallion or leaping off rooftop ledges and cushioning their landing with a quick gust of air, their distinctive red armbands adorned with the word 'PREFECT' in bold white glowing faintly when they relieve you and Hector of your charges.

Two prefects for a student, the troublemakers are dragged away cursing and kicking to the disciplinary teacher's office for a scolding, detention, and likely a quick visit to the Vice Headmistress' office for a lesson on why spell slinging outside of training arenas are strictly prohibited.

You and Hector brush off what dirt got on you as the remaining prefects set to work retrieving eyewitness accounts and damage assessment. After they get you account on the incident, you and Hector were practically free to go.

"Excuse me," a voice calls out to you, the prefects close by straightening and saluting the speaker. "Would any of you happen to know where the ones responsible for this mess were taken to?"

"No idea, Head Prefect." you turn to her. "But you might want to try the Disciplinary teacher's office first. Or the Vice Headmistress'. Or the detention cells."
>>
File: Olivia Harl2.jpg (42KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
Olivia Harl2.jpg
42KB, 480x721px
"Oh? A shame, then. I was hoping to punish them myself." Olivia Harl huffs, walking over to you and Hector in a way that makes you feel as though your pants are shrinking with every step she takes. "Oh well, I guess I can wait for the teachers to have their fill before I can exact mine." she looks you both over, glances at a note pad in her hand, and smiles. "And what of this? The two bystanders who took matters into their own hands before the troublemakers could cause more problems? My, how brave of you to risk life and limb for the sake of Xavier Crucible. I guess doing something so dangerous deserve proper compensation..."

All around you, you sense every male within visual range of this swallow nervously. Hector has stopped moving entirely, eyes locked onto something in the distance.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Alan walk back into view with a small plastic bag and a few bags of potato chips.

>Think nothing of it, ma'am.
>Well, a lap dance would be nice.
>Excuse us, I think someone's calling....
>>
>>256809
>>Think nothing of it, ma'am.
>>
>>256809
>>Well, a lap dance would be nice.
>>
>>256809
New future bff?
>>
>>
>>256809
>>Think nothing of it, ma'am
>>
>>256809
>>
>>
>>256809
>>Think nothing of it, ma'am.
>>
>>256809
>>
>>256809
>Well, a lap dance would be nice
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.