[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space. The..... Not So Final Frontier.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

File: Your Quest Begins..png (63KB, 842x451px) Image search: [Google]
Your Quest Begins..png
63KB, 842x451px
Important Mission Notes: You and your crew of 5 were just sent on a mission to get supplies for your small home planet of Sygan-428.
In order to have a successful mission, you were given an E-Class Cruiser Type ship, of which you may name whatever your heart desires.
You were also given 50,000 Credits (for purchase of the mission objective), however you were also given 2,000 Credits to be spent at your leisure, and will be given 150,000 Credits upon successful completion of your mission.

Now tell me, Captain. What will be the name of your Vessel?
>>
>>255054
USS Pandella
>>
Come on. There has to be someone out there who wants to do this shit.
>>
Buttplunger 9000
>>
File: Map.png (4KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
4KB, 326x451px
1-The Bridge
2- Crew Bunks
3-Captain's Quarters
4-Stasis Room
5-Break Room
6-Medibay
7-Computer Terminal Access
8-Engine Room and Cargo Hold

You and your crew on board the newly departed USS Pandella gather at The Bridge to view a call from your planet's leader, Mijau Lynn
>>
>>255194
So, backstory. Is there any earth? Is there like a human empire?
>>
>>255202
Most of the humans were wiped out due to multiple different species of aliens discovering their existence and their rise to become the superior species in the solar system. Most of the survivors were captured and turned into mindless slaves, however a select few were able to escape, and land on a possible new home planet, which you now know as Sygan-428.
The main empire you've known for your entire life has been the Lynn Dynasty. Their family has been put under a quote un-quote "leadership" AKA just a face to cover up the fact that all decisions and laws are created by a select few people with actual power. The Lynn family is just a face to blame so the actual people with power get off scratch free.
>>
>>255229
That sucks. So are we just going to a planet for supplies and coming back?
>>
Mijau Lynn Contacts you and tells you:
"Thank you for doing this for the human race. With your assistance, the planet will thrive for another century, since we have run down supplies on this one. Your mission, as you were briefed on before launch, is to travel to the planet of Mau-898, purchase supplies with the credits you were given, and then return. We would also like if you would make a short trip to the planet of Xau-290, where we sent a small colony a couple of years back. We haven't received word back, but we assume that's because of the extreme distance between planets. Your mission, is to purchase the supplies needed from Mau-898, make contact with our sister colony, and then return home safely."

Response?
>>
>>255262
>"Roger that, ma'am. What if we encounter any hostiles or pirates?"
>>
>>255229
And who might we be?
>>255287
Second.
>>
>>255287
"It's highly unlikely that you will run into any hostiles. We've had a secret peace treaty with Mau, and it's highly unlikely that they would break it now. However, in the case that you and your crew encounters hostiles, your ship has been equipped with a F/F (Fight/Flight) Command Set, which can be accessed in the very room you and your crew are standing in."
>>
>>255319
>"Affirmative. We will leave for Mau-98 in approximately 3 hours."
>>
>>255319
Let's examine our ship and ourselves first.
>>
>>255345
YES!
>>255319
Give us a little to find a cool outfit for our character. We also need a name and looks, right?
>>
File: Travel Map.png (77KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
Travel Map.png
77KB, 797x451px
>>255339
>>255345
"Affirmative. I'm sending you a map of your current area, Be aware that once you enter the pull of one of those planets, you will lose all contact with me, unless you near a signal boost of some sort. Signing Out."

You have received a basic map of the galaxy.
You have 3 hours till you leave the pull of your homeworld.
What is your next move?
>>
>>255362
Take a look at ourselves in a mirror
>>
>>255362
Look in a mirror
>>
>>255376
>>255367
You (or who you are in this setting) seem to be a man, who seems to be in his early 30s.
[] Stare Longer
[] Learn About Your Crew
[] Look Around Your Ship
>>
>>255384
Stare longer. Into your own eyes. Into your soul...
>>
>>255395
[X] Stare Longer
You stare deeper, almost with a longing to learn more about yourself, into the mirror.
You have blue eyes, brown hair, a 5oclock shadow, and what seems to be bags around your eyes. You also realize your true reason to do this is not for the good of the home world, but to make the next member of the Lynn family fall in love with you.

[]Stare even deeper into the mirror, due to your near obsession.
[]Meet your crew
[]Look around your ship
>>
>>255384
>Learn about crew
Also do we have any additional informations to this map, such as the name of the planets and a general location of our destinations (I'm assuming the planets we see here are not Mau-898 and Xau-290 but I might be wrong) ?
>>
>>255411
Learn about crew. Are they all humans? Any qt girls aboard?
>>
[X] Meet Your Crew
Your crew seems to be made up of 3 humans and 2 robots.
The Pilot is named Jhonen and is skilled in the art of CQC. He seems to be brought on due to his almost unnatural obsession with the stars.
The Medic is named Marin. She is known to be the best medic back on homeworld, being known to cure even the most unorthodox illnesses. She's also the closest to the Lynn Dynasty, being their doctor to call when they have a medical emergency inside of the family.
The final human, and the Co-Pilot is named Zachary. He seems to be a twin of Jhonen, in the way that he loves the stars. However, he is not fascinated in the way that he wants to learn more about the stars, but he seems to want to plot the way to close planets.
The first Robot is named Evi and was brought on to assist Marin in her work.
The second is Leu and was a robot you personally decided to bring on board to be a mechanic, due to it's love for mechanical functions.
>>
>>255418
None of the first destinations are the planets you're looking for. The Brown dots are an asteroid field, the Grey dot is the near by moon for your homeworld, and the orange circle seems to glow as brightly as a star, but also looks to be completely solid, but you aren't sure.
>>
>>255411
Lets see if we have any guns or weapons aboard.
>>
>>255438
Marin, to your eyes, at least seems to be at least a 7/10. She is the exact definition of "A perfectly endowed nerd" with an exquisite rack, and a perfect ass. She has freckles and wears glasses. However, she seems to act like a stuck up bitch, so that definitely subtracts from her score.
Evi seems to be good enough, if you're that desperate.
>>
>>255458
Okay, I never played FTL so I'm not familiar with the game's mechanics
>>
>>255466
From scouting around and asking the crew, you find an old laser pistol, and an old world assault rifle owned by Jhonen. He's willing to part with His pistol, but won't let you have his assault rifle for his life, since it's a family memento from Old Earth.
>>255473
(You won't need to know anything about FTL. None of the mechanics will be brought from the game.)
>>
>>255484
Damn. Well I am ready to start the adventure.
>>
>>255362
How much time do we have left OP ?
>>255484
No canons ? The government seems to be quite confident we won't encounter hostiles
>>255492
Seconding
>>
File: Travel Map.png (78KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
Travel Map.png
78KB, 797x451px
>>255492
>>255495
Overall, after meeting your crew, searching for weapons, and staring at yourself in the mirror, you actually still have an hour left. However, you seem to be in the perfect position to head to a nearby asteroid field. You could wait another hour and be in position to leave for the near by moon of your planet. Or you could wait two hours, and be in place to leave for a near by planet that emanates light like a star.
No matter which option you chose to take, it will take you at least 9 hours to travel there, however that is with your engines at their lowest setting to conserve fuel.
>>
>>255495
Well it seems like we have an advanced AI battle system, but lets hope there are no space pirates.
>>
>>255515
Lets wait and get to the moon
>>
>>255524
Luckilly for you, you can take one action to do whatever you want until you get in position. You can talk to any crew member you want, you can explore any rooms you want, you can practice shooting your, admittadly rusty, Laser Pistol, try to clean it, you can do anything your heart desires, as long as it's in your limit.
>>
>>255532
Try to spruce up the pistol. I don't want it to blow up in our hands when we shoot it.
>>
>>255540
>>255532
Let's do that
>>
>>255540
Roll a D10 to see how well you repair the pistol.
1-3=Put a little duck tape. It'll hold, right?
4-6=You dissasemble it, reconnect some wires here, little bit of glue there, aaaannnnnddd......
7-9=You go into so much detail that you manage to repair the core that was made out of HARD LIGHT. Man. Good for you!
10=You repaired that thing so well that you somehow turned it into either a Laser Rifle, or you give an element to the basic Laser Pistol. Not both.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>255561
If there are multiple rolls will you take the best or the first ?
>>
>>255571
well fuck
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d10)

>>255561
>>
>>255571
If the overall set of rolls are less then the maximum number you can get on the die, i'll take the combined amount.
If the maximum amount is over the maximum amount you can get on the die, then I'll take the highest roll.
>>
>>255580
Only one d10 anon.
>>
>>255580
Fuck. I meant to roll 1
>>
>>255591
Meh. I'll let you roll again, to be fair.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>255600
My nigga
>>
>>255582
How nice of you
I need to sleep so I'll catch up tomorrow, have fun guys !
>>255591
Don't crash the ship mate
>>
>>255600
Since we lost one, do you want to put it on hold? I don't know if anyone will hump in or not.
>>
Travel Map.png
77KB, 797x451px
>>255613
Hope you have a good sleep, anon.
>>255612
With that roll, overall, you get a seven, and you just manage to get it to almost new again! Fantastic. Now it doesn't have a chance to explode in your face when you use it,

Another quick note, you now are in position to go to Sygan's Moon! But not before you get a call from your favorite annoyance, Ms. Lynn.
>>
>>255626
Meh. It's up to you, I'll do this with whoever.
>>
>>255635
>>255642
We'll continue and see where we are in a little bit. Lets answer the call. I got some Yellow Fever
>>
>>255649
"You're time is up, captain. Are you sure you are prepared for the mission ahead of you? You are aware that if you comeback empty handed, your mission will be considered an absolute disgrace, and you will be considered a traitor to the human race, and executed, correct?"
>>
>>255664
>"Way to relieve the pressure Ma'am. Anything else you want from our run to the grocery store?"
>>
>>255671
"Oh, I thought I sent you my grocery list, I want some Eggs, some milk, some noodles, and the supplies my race needs to survive the next century."
>>
>>255682
>"Alright, fair enough. We will be entering orbit where we can't talk. I will contact you when we exit the system."
>>
>>255693
"Sounds excellent.. And Captain? Do try to not get yourself killed, For you, and your race. We're putting a lot on you six."
You feel the whole world's trust on your shoulders, and somehow feel resolved, rather than nervous.
>Save Your Game?
>Crew: 5
>Planets visited:0
>Deaths: 0
>>
>>255734
Sure. Lets save and continue to the moon.
>>
Travel Map.png
77KB, 797x451px
>>255760
>Game Saved
You're on route to Sygan's Moon. It'll take you 9 hours at most, however you can shorten that time by going to talk to Leu, and getting him to adjust the engine's thrust capability.
>>
>>255785
Well that would require more fuel, and I like to be a jew with resources. Lets cut down the time by two hours and go talk to the good doctor.
>>
File: Map.png (5KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
5KB, 326x451px
>>255800
You, being the absolute gentleman that you are, decide that checking up on the women of the crew, or the woman and the robot that's programmed to act like a woman, would be a good move.
You, unfortunately, have walked in on her at a time where she's panicking. She's screaming on about how "WE'RE ALL DOOMED! ALL DOOOOOOMED!" while she's shaking the robot, and staring into it's face, as it's trying to calm her down.

What do you do?
>>
>>255829
Grab her and sit her down. I don't think frantic woman will help on a cramped ship.
>>
>>255838
>"WHAT ARE YO-"
She obviously panics as you grab her by the waist and place her on the near by hospital bed.

>"Oh... It's only you, captain. My apologies."
She says this, but is obviously embarrassed due to the disregard of personal boundaries. She's blushing due to this.
>>
>>255852
Nicccee. Ask her what got into her.
>>
>>255863
>"W-well, I went to look at the supplies we had for this trip. M-medical wise, of course, and I discovered that most of the medications we have were either out of date, or not the right medications at all!"
She shakily points to the multiple bottles of various medications and herbs laying on their sides on the counter.

>[Examine the bottles yourself. Maybe she's just being paranoid,]
>[Agree with her. There's no doubting a woman's intelligence and intuition.]
>>
>>255889
Examine them. Not that I don't trust her, but there could be something in the air making her go wack.
>>
>>255901
You examine all of the medicine. She's probably crazy. However, looking at the date of their craft, they all seem to be the same. And if you know at least something about medicine, you know that medicines can't last longer than 2 months without starting to change and gain more side effects. It's currently 9/27/2982. The medicines seem to have the date 5/15/2980 written on them.

>[Roll a D10, and test one of these medicines. Being a guinea pig ain't so bad, right?]
>[Reason with yourself, and with Marin. There's no way the government would give you bad meds to take with you, right?]
>[Find the nearest bio hazard container and throw them in it. They're definitely not safe for human consumption.]
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>255932
Well they are expired. But, we could gain a super power. Lets take it.
>>
>>255963
Ooops
>>
>>255963
Well, for starters, it's important to note that you aren't dead. Which is a good thing.

Instead, you feel some sort of.... thing, move around your body. It makes you scream, due to the fact that it feels like a hot knife is moving all over your skin. You feel it move all over your skull, and you swear you saw a large, worm-like thing move on top of your bones, but right below your skin.

It eventually settles on your dick, however, and all pain stops. You also feel way stronger.

>"Now, that was a completely stupid idea. AND I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE PROBABLY DYING AS WE SPEAK!"
Marin immediately starts to panic, as she hops off of the table, and straps you to it.
>>
>>256014
Ohhhh, feisty little thing. Well I like where this is going. Let her go for a while.
>>
>>256024
You let her do her thing. I mean, she is the nurse, after all. Why stop what's happening.

>"Gee. For the one who's supposed to be saving our race, you're a complete imbecile. You know that?"
She then starts getting her assistant robot to get her the needed supplies for a surgery.
>"Now, tell me. Where in the world is that thing?"
She says this while one of her breasts is on your right arm. the other is right above your right hand.
>>
>>256052
>"Well Doctor, I hope you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty. Pull down my pants."
I don't want the dick to get cut off, but I want to see where this continues to go.
>>
>>256072
>"W-wait, seriously? No, really. You're pulling one on me. There's no possible way that that thing ended up THERE."
>>
>>256083
>"Well, I am gonna level with you Doc. I don't want to get my manhood surgically removed. Why don't you check it out and see if it is a danger to me."

Also I don't know where this is going, but I would be wary of how heavy the smut is going to be
>>
>>256097

>"W-Well, I guess I could..give it a check..... Only in the name of your health, of course! He he hehe...."
She's blushing heavily. It's obvious she's extremely embarrassed to do this, even under the grounds of a medical professional.
(It won't be too much. Not in the beginning, at least.)
>>
>>256106
Alright. Let her continue, but take a peek yourself. Even if you are tied down on a table.
>>
>>256109
As she prepares to take a look, she puts on a medical mask and latex gloves. She sends her assistant out of the room and slowly pulls down your trousers.

While she does this, you get a pretty good look at her cleavage, due to the outfit she's wearing, which is ample.

After removing your trousers, it's quite obvious that there's a large worm that has latched onto your dick. It has removed its self from your body, however it has coiled around your dick.

>"*Ahem* Well, shail we get on with the procedure?"
She is again blushing, and seems to be paying close attention to your dick.
>>
>>256144
There's no way we can rock an Alaskan Bullworm dick and expect to pick up the one we love. Have her continue
>>
>>256162
She stares at it for seemingly much longer than a normal doctor would, and, after shaking her head a lot, starts getting to work.

She starts by gently cutting right through the worm, but some how not cutting anywhere near your dick. She continues by cutting a second line parallel to the first, on the opposite side.

Finally, she removes both sides of the worm she cut off, and throws both of them into a container.

After removing the snake, your dick can fully extend, due to it being relived of pressure you didn't know was on there.

At it's new increase in size, Marin again starts staring at it again. Seemingly hypnotized.
You can't help but notice a small amount of saliva escape her mouth, which is seemingly wide open, under her mask.

>{Roll a D10 and ask for help with your rather large problem. Come on, what is the absolute worst that could happen?}
>[Ask her politely pull up your trousers and let you off of the bed, Good boys never get their gifts from begging.]
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>256187
Rolling. BE careful though man. These mods have a strict no nsfw material on these kinds of boards.
>>
>>256196
Well, I guess we can't all be ladies men.
>>
>>256196
(Considering your roll, I'm not going to worry,)
Right as you finish asking her for help, she suddenly remembers that her moral compass wouldn't normally allow for that type of thing to happen.

>"Heh heh. Nice try,"
She unbounds you from the bed, and you are forced to leave, after pulling up your trousers.
However, you do hear her call out something before the door closes.
>"Maybe another time, though."
>>
>>256212
What about the rest of the medicine? Are we gonna throw it out? Also, when can we contact the humans back on our planet?
>>
After that attempt at love backfired, you go back to the bridge. You're approaching Sygan's Moon. Guess that little plan to be with your ship's doctor really backfired, eh?

Jhonen asks ship wide, over the intercom:
>"Hello everyone, this is your Pilot speaking. We are currently on approach to the Moon of Sygan. We are probably, 30 minutes out, until we are caught in it's orbit."

>>256227
You can safely assume that, since the medicine you took didn't end your life, that the nurse is going to attempt to reclaim some of it for normal use, but she will be dumping a large majority of it.
>>
Travel Map.png
77KB, 797x451px
>>256240
There was supposed to be a picture of the map with that....
>>
>>256240
Can we contact the government before we enter the orbit? If we can, do that
>>
>>256259
You enter the bridge and contact Lynn. She's obviously happy that you made contact with her again.

>"Oh, good evening! How was your trip to our moon? Good, I hope!"
>>
>>256276
>"Well it was dandy. Except the part where some of the "government-issued medicine" was expired and gave me a nasty side affect."
>>
>>256298
>"Oh, well I'm glad to- EXCUSE ME?"
She seems to be extremely stunned by that comment.

>"Well, I certainly hope none of it was used on any of your crew. I'll have to pull an investigation..."

Marin gives you a stink eye when she says this.
>>
>>256311
>"Well it's a little too late for that now. Let's hope we don't fall ill on this trip." We are getting ready to lose the signal again. I will contact when we leave the system. This time, I promise."
>>
>>256333
>"Understood. We will hope for you being well for the entirety of your mission. Until we talk again."
The signal dies out as you're entering the pull of Sygan's Moon.
>Save Your Game?
>Crew: 5
>Sectors Visited:1
>Total Deaths: 0
>>
>>256391
Sure. We didn't fuck up too much yet
>>
File: Travel Map.png (79KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
Travel Map.png
79KB, 797x451px
>>256414
>Game Saved.
After entering the orbit of the moon, you see a large, bright light on the horizon. Your entire crew gasps at the sight, and you can't help but to shed a tear, whether its to it's overwhelming beauty, or the glaring light that's currently trying to blind you, is unknown.

On the horizon, you see a massive Comet, traveling to an unknown destination, dead ahead of you.

And that's the only direction you can go to reach your destination.
>>
Think this is a perfect stopping point for today.
>>
>>256462
Sounds good man. Glad this thread lasted
>>
>>256488
Same here, honestly.
Lasted a pretty bloody long time.
>>
>>256499
It lasted about 7 hours. Bloody Hell.
>>
>>255734
>putting a lot on you six
>six
>5 crew members
Guys, I'm a little concerned about that.
>>
>>257407
It's 5 crew members + you, see >>255451
>>
>>257407
>>257444
Hey, as long as it gets the job done. I mean already there was a worm on a dick, so you can imagine how well this is going to go.
>>
>>257450
I just hope OP tone down the smut a bit next time, we're never going to get anywhere at this rate
Well I didn't miss anything that way so I can't really complain
>>
>>257549
I even told OP to just fade to black. Not only does it take a lot of time, but there is a rule against it.
>>
>>257563
Saw that
Welp, we'll just tell him again when he's back
>>
>>257582
>OP is still not back
THIS SEEMED INTERESTING DAMNIT
>>
He started the thread on monday around 1, lets just keep the thread alive till then, and hope he gets back sooner.
>>
>>260880
Lets hope he didn't live in some shitty 3rd world country
>>
give us aliens to shoot already
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.