[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure – Heaven Sent Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: Heaven Sent Children.jpg (122KB, 399x533px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven Sent Children.jpg
122KB, 399x533px
GENRES: Mystery, Murder, Timeloop, Action
SERIES EQUIVALENCE: Part 6 – Stone Ocean
INSPIRED BY: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Umineko Naku Koro no Ni, Psychopass
QUEST THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmdnB95Uxc

12 people, 1 corpse and a boarded up apartment with no way out. Trapped in the mysterious Blue Oyster apartment complex, you and eleven of it's inhabitants must find a way out. However, it seems as though time itself would rewind, starting anew to that same day, when you would find the corpse of a mysterious figure lying face down just near the doorway. With the manifestation of a mysterious energy known as 'stands' , you must find the truth behind the time loops and uncover the dark mystery behind this setting.

> The RP goes by 3 day 'cycles' before the time loops back to June 8th, 2007
> NPCs will not remember what happens in the previous loops, with some exceptions.
> If your character dies, time itself will restart.
> There are other ways to force a reset, to be discovered as the quest goes along.
> Use your stand to find out who is responsible for trapping you here and the murders.

STORY THUS FAR - http://pastebin.com/8TPFLeyi
CHARACTER LIST - http://pastebin.com/NwfcBtY9
STAND LIST - http://pastebin.com/zLbtQuR4
>>
File: tumblr_mj1qcei7S51s040zyo1_500.gif (530KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj1qcei7S51s040zyo1_500.gif
530KB, 500x270px
“Were there before me that came to this place?”
“Are there others like you?”
“Why am I here?”

> Take your leave through the door with a farewell.

It was only human to understand just how far you can push your capabilities. Sure you weren't proficient with the Piano, but you knew enough as to what each press of a key meant. You tried to press up to four notes, focusing upon that immaterial power you showed prior. Yet, only two greyish afterimages materialized on the first two keys you pressed. Knowing well just what applications you could use for this ability, you instead focus on the questions you meant to ask him. “I can assume I'm hardly the first one you went to, right? Were there others before me?” You asked, hoping to gleam any form of emotion from Nys, who idly smiled all the while. “I am afraid you're the first and possibly only one. After all...you are the only person from that realm I was able to contact.” He told you, folding his leg as he sat casually on the other side of the bench.

“Fair enough. But are there other people like you? I mean...you haven't told me much about yourself and all.” Now that was a question that made Nys giggle slightly. “My my, you know not what I am, yet you begin to ask just if there are others like me? How curious. After all...you did choose the black key before the white.” He speculated, much to your confusion. “In short, yes. However, I would argue I am not at all like the others of my kind. You could say I was...created for this specific person. They are much different from me, you and I. To them, I have a mental illness, really.” All this, spoken with a calm and reassuring face. Truly, he must be quite something.

Yet, knowing well that staying here any longer would just be wasting time, you make for the door. ”One more thing. I'm not going to accept that half-baked reply earlier. Tell me why I am here, for good.” Tone of voice firm and assertive, you made it known that you wanted to know everything. Yet, to that, Nys smiled and leaned his head to the side. “I am afraid that is all I can say. I feel that...you yourself should find out exactly what you are dealing with.” Nys informed you haughtily. “Hmph. Easy for you to say, considering you're just sitting here and all. Well, whatever. See you later, I guess.” In a way, it was almost comforting, even if he wasn't all that helpful. Yet, you question just why all this was taking place. For what purpose?

As you open the door, vibrant light fills your vision...
>>
File: The Room.jpg (21KB, 491x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Room.jpg
21KB, 491x400px
Into the light, and then, darkness.

Your eyes open as you are greeted by the oppressive darkness inside your room. It was way too dark, even for a room at night time. The vague shapes of your room could be seen as you make out what looks like a drawer, a table and a TV. The windows were shut close, perhaps a great reason as to why it was dark here.

From the layout alone, you can tell that it was a one-bed apartment without a living room. To your right yo see what looked like a table and a few chairs and off to the right was what seemed like a door, perhaps to the bathroom. A little further left, you find a door with the chain drawn to ensure privacy.

This...was your room, it seemed. Yet, the events of before, with the white-haired young man named Nys felt all too real. He said you were trapped in this place...could he really be telling the truth? Even if this room seemed...foreign to you, you begin to orient yourself as you try and observe your surroundings.

What will you do? (Will answer accordingly)
> ______________________________
>>
>>254125
>try to break the doors and mirrors.
>>
>>254125
Try turning on the TV.
>>
BGM:

>>254326
>>Try to break the doors and mirrors.

After fumbling about, trying to avoid stumping yourself on anything, you come to what looks like the doors. You reach for the chain lock and easily dislodge it. You find no need to destroy a door that can easily be opened. The window, however, you walk up to it and find that there are wooden boards crudely blocking the window. About 5 two-by-fours obstructed access, nailed to the walls to ensure they would hold. You try to pull and push, yet could find no give. The darkness makes it hard to see past the cracks; you judge it to be around night time, therefore.

You can try using your stand to break the wood, but you are afraid of shattering the actual window there.

>>254348
>Try turning on the TV.

After fumbling about, you reach over to the television. You press the buttons closest to the right, only for it to have no effect. Upon closer inspection you find it to be the volume settings, to which you focused on another button with the characteristic on symbol.

You press it twice, to no avail. Was it unplugged? Or was there no power? You are unecrtain, but could not find out more in the darkness.
>>
>>254368
i dig that song really adds to the mood
>>
>>254504
I know. Silence is golden~

I actually had a song planned, but it didn't really fit the situation. I forgot to remove the BGM. Oh well.
>>
>>254368
Check your drawers for anything.
>>
>>254537
Well silence always adds an ominous feel.
>>
>>254747
Take the coins then leave your room by using the door.
>>
File: CheapFlashlight_zps8753f237.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CheapFlashlight_zps8753f237.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>254546
> Check your drawers for anything.

Having well noticed that the television would not turn on, you instead begin to look through the drawers. What you find inside was nothing spectacular: it seemed like some electronics, the cable for an iPhone charger, some quarters, common stationaries and a few nickles and some lint. On the lower drawer however, you find a small handheld flashlight. Perfect!

You also hear a slight thump coming from above, as it seemed there are some people who lived on the room above.
>>
File: THE DOOR.jpg (4KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
THE DOOR.jpg
4KB, 236x236px
>>254762
> Take the coins then leave your room by using the door.

You turn on the flashlight. Thankfully the batteries were still operational. You shine it upon the drawer and take the coins. You find 83 cents worth of change, in the form of two quarters, five nickels and eight Pennies. You pocket this change and walk towards the door. There was no light coming from underneath the door, perhaps the entire apartment was under a black-out. Even so, you remove the chain lock and reach out to the door.

Sorry about that. Decided to just put this here. I forgot you can find those things in drawers. Derp me
>>
You deliberate, however, looking around the foor for awhile. You judge that the door you are in is currently the door out of your room and into the apartment. This place seemed so foreign to you. Uncertain of what lay ahead, you contemplate for a moment, perhaps to do some other things before going out. You can make out another door, perhaps the bathroom not too far off. There was also the kitchen a few steps away from where the television was.

What will you do?
> __________________
> Leave your room
>>
>>254777
no problem
Do a quick check of your whole entire room
>>
File: Simple Apartment.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Simple Apartment.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>254818
>Do a quick check of your whole entire room

With your flashlight, you scan around your room. As before, you find that you had a rather simple apartment room layout: a couch facing towards your TV atop a few drawers. There was a small table with two chairs as your dining table, to which was a small kitchen with a few cupboards. To the right was the bathroom door and in the deeper darkness, you find what looked like your bedroom. Upon closer inspection also, you find that the TV was indeed plugged in. So that could only mean that there was a power outage. You also confirmed the existence of the window being boarded up not only inside, but also on the outside.

What will you do? (Will answer in order past a cut-off point of 5 actions)
> _____________________
>>
>>255959
Check the cupboards for anything useful
>>
>>255959
We should probably check on the bathroom.
>>
File: Cupboard.jpg (136KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cupboard.jpg
136KB, 1600x1200px
>>256015
> Check the Cupboards for anything useful

Using the flashlight, you open up the cupboards and drawers within the kitchen. It seemed rather standard, what with the refrigerator, a four element stove top and oven as well as a few drawers and shelves. At the cupboards you don't find much by way of food: there was some ramen noodles, some peanut butter, a half-finished package of sliced white bread, some jam and can of diet cola. On the drawers you find some metal utensils and cutlery, as well as sharpened kitchen knives. Below it were some Tupperware and plastic containers.

For as foreign as this place was, it seemed rather...homely, in a sense. Just what was your life like, living here before you met Nys? You begin to deliberate that much...
>>
File: Bathroom.jpg (311KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bathroom.jpg
311KB, 600x800px
>>256031
> Check on the Bathroom

After rummaging through the kitchen and getting used to it's settings, in the darkness you walk towards the bathroom. Much like the room you had, it wasn't at all luxurious: there was enough space for a bathtub with some rust stains, a somewhat clean toilet bowl with it's seat raised and a sink area with a few drawers. The mirror seemed rather well-cleaned, however. Looking through the drawers you find some ear cleaning buds, toilet paper, an unwrapped package of soap and a half-empty toothpaste container. Below it were some cleaning fluids and bleach.

Now that you had an idea for the place's lay of the land, you now begin to deliberate just what this 'task' ahead was all about...

What will you do now? Taking objects is a free action before the plot moves on.
> Look into the mirror.
> Wash your face and freshen up.
>>
>>257153
> Look into the mirror
Carry a few knives with you that easy to conceal.
>>
>>257153
>Look into the mirror.
>>
>>257153
> Look into the mirror.
>>
File: Thomas.jpg (72KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas.jpg
72KB, 300x305px
> Look into the mirror
> Carry a few knives with you that easy to conceal.

In a strange way, it was a bit enlightening to put a face to a person. It was almost strange to even see another person looking back at you on the mirror. Short chestnut brown hair trimmed short, it seemed so rather...natural, in a way. Inspecting your features a little, you were a bit concerned at how hawkish and somewhat mean-spirited you looked just as you were. Well...maybe you were a bit too worked up talking to a total stranger in a pure white room with no memories, answered only by dodgy philosophy in kind. After awhile, accustomed to your own appearance, you walk out of the bathroom.

However, after recalling that an 'enemy' lurked within this apartment complex, you look through your drawers and pick out what looked like a small paring knife. It wasn't the sharpest, but with enough force it could punch through skin. Pocketing atleast two more, you made certain to hide it well. A little safety to go with your stand.

Then, you hear a knock at the door. It was a gentle knock, as if someone was inquiring if you were present. "Yehallo~! Anyooooone heeeere~?" A feminine voice, spirited and well, rather...excited, calls out to you. "Hannah was wondering if someone was heeere~! It's so dark, I can't see X_X " She had a distinct Asianesque tone about her voice, yet she seemed rather spirited and energetic.

For a moment you forgot this was an apartment, but what sort of crazy characters will be in here? Better yet...who was the enemy? "Hellooooo~? Hannah wanted to know 'cuz Hannah was told by the baker-lady and doctor-guy to fix the generator!"

What will you do?
> Open the door fully and answer her.
> Put up the chain, partially open then talk to her.
> Remain silent and wait for her to leave.
>>
>>263308
>Put up the chain, partially open then talk to her.
Did she seriously just pronounce an emoticon out loud? I can't put my finger on why but that makes me oddly suspicious. Then again, it might just be that I'm being paranoid.
>>
>>263308
>Put up the chain, partially open the door to talk to her.
>>
>>263378
I guess it's only an in-character thing, but it IS exceedingly animey. Someone as wacky as Hannah would do just that.
>>
>>263451
We should talk her to see who the doctor-guy and baker-lady is.
>>
File: Hannah.gif (946KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah.gif
946KB, 540x304px
> Put up the chain, partially open the door to talk to her.
> Ask about who the people she referred to are.

Wary about just who was speaking from behind that door, you turned on your flashlight and made your way to the door. For a moment she fell silent, as if awaiting your reply. Knowing well how suspicious some people may be, you slide the chain lock and open the door. You shine the light towards the stranger, who beamed with a childish smile towards you. "Can I help y-"

Suddenly, her hands tried to pry the door pen further. It took much of your willpower to convince yourself not to close it on her. "Ah! Hannah's happy to see you! :D " She exclaimed, not at all worried that what she did was essentially dangerous for her digits but also rather rude. "It's so dark and scary...Hannah was told to go along while Doctor-guy was out calling other people!"

"Who the hell is 'Doctor-guy' anyways?!" Unable to hide your impatience towards Hannah, you bark out at her, causing the blonde girl to waver slightly. "Awawawawawa...Ah! Hannah knows! He's a doctor. Hannah thinks his name was...Ishi-somethingy! Nyehe....Hannah's not that sharp~! @.@ " She knocked on her head sticking out her tongue childishly. "Hannah was told by Doctor-guy to make sure everyone's safe since the light's out! He was wondering if anyone can help restarting the generator! Hannah wants to go but Hannah's scaaared D: But you look brave and strong! Do you wanna go~"

What was this, some sort of anime or a text-based quest game? In what sort of world would a character this energetic and silly exist?!

Ask a question (Limit 2)
> ___________________

What will you do?
> Open the door and join her in rounding up other neighbors.
> Decline.
>>
>>266449
>How long has the power been gone? I was asleep.
>>
>>266449
>I hardly know you, so are you asking for my help instead of someone you're closer to.
>>
>>266449
I'm never good at coming up with write-in questions, so I'll just vote for an action.

>Open the door and join her in rounding up other neighbors.
>>
Wait how old does she look, cause if she is really young then we would look suspicious.
>>
>>267344
She's about 18 years old. She's a little on the short stature and may be a bit immature, but that comes with her idol status, really. That and, anime reasons. It shouldn't be bad, since she's a little absent minded.
>>
File: Hannah3.gif (1021KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah3.gif
1021KB, 268x268px
> Open the door and join her.
> "I hardly know you, so are you asking for my help instead of someone you're closer to."
> "How long has the power been gone? I was asleep."

Wary of this 'Hannah' character, you can't help but sight. Fact of the matter was, it seemed routine to just join up with your neighbor. Judging by how she and a few others went to check meant that this power outage wasn't just something routine. "So, can you join Hannah in finding other people~? :3"

Put off by the outlandish girl's puppy eyes, you sigh. "Fine fine, I'll join you guys." You close the door to remove the chain. "Yaaaaay~! Hannah's not gonna be alone! I'm so happy! :P"

"Yeah yeah. By the way, you hardly know me. Why the hell did you go out of your way to ask me for help instead of someone else?" You asked her, your somewhat stern tone of voice prompting a worried glance from Hannah. "W-well...it's because...H-Hannah doesn't have alot of friends. x_x" She poked her index fingers together in a sign of worry. "T-truth is Hannah's always out on tours and moving from place to place... :(" She admitted, only to immediately cheer up. "But that's fine! Hannah's always with her neighbors so she'll be juuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine~! :D"

For a moment, you were a bit stricken by some guilt when she stated all that. You didn't exactly know what it was like not to have friends, especially someone as spirited and cheery as her. Even so, she knocked at a few doors, to no response. Marching along with her flash light, you searched the entire floor and found no response. "By the way. How long has the power been gone? I mean, why do we need to get to the generator? Wouldn't the electric company just put everything back?" You asked, a bit skeptical of the situation.

You walked with her, knocking at a few doors. Surprised that some were wide open, you glanced inside and found very little trace of human contact. "Ah! Hannah has been fumbling in the dark for so long! I thiiiiiink...since last night? Doctor-guy was so concerned and all. :l" She stated flatly, as you checked the entire floor. No one there but, well, just you.

"Aaaaaaaalright! What should we do now? Doctor-guy's at the third floor!" She asked, uncertain of what to do as you stood facing the stairwell. "What floor are we in?" You asked You knew that you were a bit far up, but judging from the boarded up windows and the darkness, it was hard to tell. "Fifth floor~! Hannah lives at the third floor, room 301~! You can visit me any time, Friend~! :3" The deep darkness was rather foreboding, but you could hear a faint sound coming from downstairs. That was the people she was talking about, right?

Ask any question, up to 3.
> _______________________

What will you do next?
> Join up with the others on the third floor
> Search the fourth floor
> Ask for the directions to the generator and fix it.
>>
>>267318
You don't have to worry. So long as it's realistic and not attempting to derail the thread, I will work with it. You're free to ask any questions, just be aware the person you're asking may not know anything.
>>
>>268493
> Ask directions to the generator to fix it.
> What's the doctor doing that's keeping him from fixing the generator himself?
>>
>>268492
Ask if she's always hyperactive.
>>
Hey OP, do characters come back alive after the 3-day reset?
>>
>>268492
>Ask for the directions to the generator and fix it.
>>
>>271296
Yes they do. Time loops bring everyone back to life, unable to remember anything from previous loops.

That said, the villain(s) can remember some parts, therefore it's good to act careful at times. There are also ways for non-villains to remember.
>>
>>268492
>> Ask for the directions to the generator and fix it.

Damn it! Now I got a lewd and criminal thought with Hannah thank to time reset.. Try to resist the urge...
>>
>>273529
I'll keep that in mind, in cause we get stuck and need to reset.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.