[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna be a Pokemon on a quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Argonia.png (4MB, 4000x3002px) Image search: [Google]
Argonia.png
4MB, 4000x3002px
Rolled 566, 260 = 826 (2d721)

I'll have a partner. We decide to travel far in search of a Aerstone gem, said to hold mysterious powers that grants those who bathe within a pool that's been tampered by the gem power beyone their imagination. I was human but wake up by my partner in the pokemon world a Pokemon! So I have knowledge of leveling up and species etc. Partner tells me of Aerstone which starts quest. I have anmesia to all events before I became pokemon. i just know I was a human and I have those knowledge I mentioned before. The jorney will face other pokes and it will be fun. lets fo it
>>
>>253588
Wait I thought 2d721 rolled 2 numbers of 721. Help a scrub pls
>>
Rolled 308 (1d721)

Fuck it, I am an archen, I wake up on beach by a Swampert. (Btw the way I know what the 826 does). So Swampert introduces himself. Says he's been outcasted by the mudshores where the other mudskipping pokemon live. Swampert was of smaller bulk. I take pity. I tell him I was a human once and now have no idea who or where I am. He sympathesizes. Doesn't believe me but as friend decides to support me. He tells of a legend he once heard from a roaming pokemon....
>>
A wandering Medicham, training from mountain to mountain to be the greatest martial Medicham around, told Swampert of a mythical stone, known as the Aerstone gem. Located far away. Swampert is confident that the mythical powers it grants will help both me and him. So we decide since we have nothing better to do, that we go find it. First we need bearings, and finding that medicham is our best bet. Where should we begin looking? Tall cold mountains to the north, Moutains to the East and South?
>>
Considering the fact that I'm high, probably not a great attempt. I can write much better than this. Sorry for this abomination. I won't try to be master for a while. I plan to watch more and learn. May a mod scrap this please?
>>
Unless someone is actually interested I could try.
>>
If you run a Pokemon mystery quest but with more effort, like having anons answering quiz questions to determine who they play as, I'll consider joining.
>>
Archen and Swampert walk down the mountain path, in search of Medicham. They come across an Anon. Roll out of 721 for your mon m8. roll+1d721 to see what you are.
>>
I have to try story again another time with much more quality!!!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.