[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scooby-Doo horror show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Scooby-gang-1969.jpg (71KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby-gang-1969.jpg
71KB, 300x225px
The year is 1969, June 1st. This is the first planned year for Mystery Inc's "Road trip across america Spooktacular!" cleverly named by the group's leader, Fred Jones. The trip starts from Coolsville Ohio, and is planned to hit every state in the country, sans Hawaii and Alaska. The trip is slated to end august 18th, a day before the new school year starts. The purpose of this trip is to search for "real legitimate spooks and scares, a thrilling trip to America's most haunted locations.

It has already been four hours since the crew started their quest. For three hours they have been aimlessly driving through a local forest, rain pounding down on the mystery machine. As the mystery machine drives along, a popping sound could be heard and the car veered out of control. Fred, the driver at the time came to a complete halt. The only noise that could be heard in the dead, dark forest were the voices of the crew bickering with each other. The time is 10:30 at night.

Select the character you want to play for the remainder of the quest. If your character dies you will be allowed to select a new character from the surviving members.

>Fred Jones: The leader of the group. He has a "Charismatic" and "determined" personality. Fred is quick to come up with plans, however they all usually tend to back fire in his face.

>Daphne Blake: A rich girl who decided to hang around the group out of pity. While attractive, she isn't very smart or skilled. That said she carries a load of accessories on her, that could be utilized for whatever purpose.

>Velma Dinkly: A very sarcastic, factual girl. She's the brains behind the operation, and isn't afraid to talk down somebody who need a bitch slapping.

>Norville "Shaggy" Rodgers: A tall lanky coward. He's an odd fellow, who also comes from a somewhat wealthy family, he joined on this trip to get away from his family's expectations. He likes to smoke pot in the back of the mystery machine, and is the only member of the crew with basic common knowledge.

>Scooby-doo: He's a fucking dog who talks.
>>
>>252977
Motherfucking Shaggy.
THE most ubermensch character out of them all.
>>
>>252991
Yep, Shaggy please
>>
>>252991
Backing this
>>
>>252977
"Zoinks! Like, maybe you should go fix that tire instead of hanging around in this creepy forest, dude."
>Shaggy
>>
File: scooby-doo-147994.jpg (69KB, 655x369px) Image search: [Google]
scooby-doo-147994.jpg
69KB, 655x369px
>>252991
>>252995
>>253029
Not gonna lie I was hoping you'd all pick Shaggy./spoiler]

You name is Shaggy Rogers, you moved into Coolville during your Freshmen year of high school, after your family decided they were sick of living in Georgia. There you met your friends, and formed Mystery Inc together after a series of Hijinks. Any boy, sometimes, you wish you hadn't.

"Jesus CHRIST Freddie, I told you to look at the god damn map!" You heard the shrill voice of Daphnie shriek out in front of you. As usual you were sitting in the back of the mystery machine, not in a back seat like one would expect, but just sitting around in the trunk. Why Fred didn't think of installing a back seat to this thing is beyond you. As long as you don't get into a car wreck and break you're neck, you're fine you guess.

The blonde haired man glanced over at Daphne with a smile. "Hey it's fine Daph, I'm pretty sure we can just get Shag to go out there and check out the situation for us. You'll do that for us right shag?"

He had turned around to start looking over at you now. You flinch, why did it always have to be you, getting the short end of the stick? "Nu-uh man, no way. I know a bad idea when I see one and this is like, a really bad idea man. For all I know there could be some guy with an axe waiting out there to like, fuck us!"

"Reah reah, Ruck us!" Scooby pipped up from beside you, poking his head out between the seats.

Fred smiled over at you condescendingly before shaking his head. "You're over exaggerating shag, There's nobody out there to kill you. If you're really scared, you can choose somebody to tag along."

>"it's okay i can go by myself"
>Pick Scoob because he's your bro.
>Pick Velma because she's Smart
>Pick Daphne because she's hot
>Don't take any of Fre'd shit, bitch him out.
>Write in.
>>
>>253126
>Write in.
Scrappy Doo
>>
>>253126
Don't know what the hell happened there. Holy shit.
>>
>>253126
>Pick Scoob because he's your bro.
>>
>>253126
>Pick Scoob.
You can't die with title character.
>>
>>253131
>>253132

Deciding it's better not challenge Fred on this right now, you choose your trusted companion, Scooby-Doo to investigate with you. "Like come on Scoob, I guess we're going out there together."

The dog laid down gripping his chest as he writhed around apparently in pain. "I can't!"

"Like you can't?" You ask, not having any of this display.

"Reah, raving a reart attack!"

"A heart attack scoob? You're going to give me a heart attack. Come on let's go."

The dog keeps on with his performance delaying precious Recon time. Daphne sighs as she taps her foot. "Hurry it up already, being trapped inside of here is starting to make me freak out! I want to go to a hotel and get some rest already."

>Drag scoob out here by his collar.
>Give him a scooby snack
>Write in
>>
>>253224
>Give him a scooby snack
>>
>>253224
scooby snack
>>
>>253224
>Scooby snack

I fully expect that we're gonna get at least two people killed
>>
>>253229
>>253364
>>253391
((Sorry for having this in a bit late, DnD group decided to bug me about something.))

You hold out your hand to Velma, and she pulls out a box of scooby snacks, plopping one right into your open palm. you dangle the treat in front of the dog, fully knowing he'll gave just for one of these. The line of treats would later be shut down sometime in the mid 2000's due to ludicrous amount of drugs discovered inside of them. "Come on scoob, will ya do it for a scooby snack?"

The dog instantly perks up, quickly sitting down as he held his mouth open to you. You throw the snack into the dog's open mouth and quickly it chomps down and ingests god knows what inside of that thing. "Ret's go!" He said triumphantly as he walked out of the back of the car.

"Like we'll be back in a few minutes man." You call out as you follow the dog. When you get outside you'll notice that scooby is already sniffing around. There are three things you can do right now.

>Go ahead and see if you can flag anybody down. Maybe somebody can help you guys get out of here.
> Check the car's wheels.
>Go out a little further back, see if you can find anything that caused this in the first place.
>>
>>253470
>Go out a little further back, see if you can find anything that caused this in the first place.
>>
>>253470
check the car wheels
>>
>>253470
> Check the car's wheels.
>>
>>253497
((Going with this one because it had the highest last two digits.))

"Like come on scoob, I think I see something in the distance man." You call your canine, as you pull out a flashlight, both starting yo back track. As you two are making your way through the darkness you hear a large yelp from Scooby. Panicked you turn to see him.

He seems to be nursing his paw as he started to whine. It seemed that he stabbed his paw on something. Looking down you see a long set of spikes laid out across the road. It seems that somebody placed it there intentionally. "Wow man what kind of sick bastard would do something like this?"

"Don't know don't know!" Scooby complained, still holding his bleeding paw. It seems he didn't step fully on one, so the wound wasn't that deep. "Ret's go back." All of his courage seemed to be gone.

You agree however, your flashlight catches on something interesting. You see a path leading off further into the woods.

>Go back and tell the group of your discovery, try to get scooby's wounds fixed up.

>Tell scooby to go back by himself while you investigate yourself.

>Go investigate the path with scooby.
>>
>>253580
>Go back and tell the group of your discovery, try to get scooby's wounds fixed up
>>
>>253580
>Go back and tell group
>>
I have to go for a little bit, but I should be posting again some time tomorrow.
>>
>>253580
>Get the Spike-Strip off the road.
>Then go back and etc.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.