[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin #8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 58

File: She gained the upper hand.png (54KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
She gained the upper hand.png
54KB, 400x407px
"Pick a card, any card!" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure with a good amount of gallows humor. The quest includes: custom art, light tabletop combat scenes and an emphasis on lore and world building.

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers though
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/3mY3ac5.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/ey5XApB.png
Chapter 3
Still ongoing!

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>234149

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
Alright, posting the next scene in a minute.

Take note that the last scene was Jack having an epiphany and you guys agreed to go talk to Carnifex first. However, that won't be the next scene. We are taking a short break from Jack and crew to focus on a very purr-culiar but familiar character.
>>
File: Gat 1.png (165KB, 960x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 1.png
165KB, 960x1103px
The sounds of vomiting echo through the otherwise silent room. You're not alone, nausea and dizziness, your close friends give you a warm welcome. As you open your eyes, empty wine bottles and cat grass dance in a swinging motion.

Gat
"Fucking hell... where did I end up this time?"

Everything is a blur, your eyes have trouble adjusting to the light as you look around the room. A flashing speck irritates you from a distance. It looks like a mirror.

Possible actions
>Approach the mirror
>Contemplate life
>Write-in
>>
>>250929
>Contemplate life
Figure out how you went from a Yuni cat in the slums to the bastard you are now
>>
>>250929
>Contemplate life

>>250950
*MARVELLOUS bastard. We are better than the common rabble by far.
>>
File: Gat 2.png (17KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 2.png
17KB, 960x513px
>>250950
>>250968

Gat lets out a depressed sigh.

Gat
"How did it come to this? I had a pretty good life..."

A rhetorical question. Gat know the answer painfully well. Peaceful and happy times are a thing of the past. Now you roam the lands, indulging in alcohol, drugs and various deviant activities with women.

Gat
"If only I could forget the haunting past. No amount of strawberry wine or cat grass can erase the memories. Ironically every time I awake from the festivities to only contemplate my actions, remembering those dark times."

Gat notices the putrid smell.

Gat
"Sweet and light when you drink it, putrid and hard when it comes back...", Gat looks at the wine bottles

He gets up from the table and shifts his gaze towards his lovely summer dress ruined by the vomit.

Gat
"Ah fuck, I ruined my lovely dress... WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!", he said in a shocked and confused tone.

Gat
"Ugh, at least I don't have anything on my ugly mug", he said while rubbing his face

Gat stops for a moments and notices that a heavy burden is missing.

Gat
"Wait, something isn't right! Why can't I feel her anymo... No, this isn't good, WHY CAN'T I FEEL HER ANYMORE!", he said in a distressed tone

A sudden and violent banging on the door interrupts his thoughts.

Possible actions
>Answer the door
>Hide behind the bar counter with your dagger in hand
>Write-in
>>
>>251138
>>Write-in("Who's there?")
>>
>>251138
>Hide behind the bar counter with your dagger in hand
When in cover, shout "I know you took her, give her back! NOW! I NEED MY BANDANA!"
>>
>>251190
>"I know you took her, give her back! NOW! I NEED MY BANDANA!"
Holy shit I almost choked on my spit!

Sadly that isn't the burden. However, he won't hesitate to waste the fool that looks at it wrong. Fun fact, there is a very heart-warming story about the origins of his bandana.
>>
>>251190
seconding this. Also i'm super glad you're back in business OP, these last two days have been pretty dull without ya.
no homo tho
>>
>>251301
Thanks, it's good to be back! I missed hanging out with you guys! I'm pretty excited for the next few sessions, and I hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming roller-coaster.

Also, next scene update very soon!
>>
>>251190
thirding
fuck yeah OP is back
>>
>>251313
>and I hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming roller-coaster.
please, have you not seen my new alter-ego that has been tailormade for shitposting on /qst/? i was MADE for rolling.
>>
File: Umbra and Gat.png (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Umbra and Gat.png
122KB, 1280x720px
>>251168
>>251190
>>251324

The knocking becomes even louder, like someone is trying to break in. Gat instinctively grabs his dagger and jumps over the bar counter. He takes out his bandana. Mixed feelings of happiness and grief envelop his heart as he looks at it. No time for daydreaming, the hinges are soon going to break. You wrap the bandana over your mouth.

Gat
"Nobody is taking you from me, you're the only one I have left...", he whispers

Suddenly, the banging stops. Silence for almost a minute.

Gat
"Who's there? Answer me!"

Nothing but silence. Gat slowly gets out of cover and sneaks up towards the window to take a peek, but nobody is there anymore. Gat carefully takes a few steps back, only to hit something with is back. He slowly touches the thing blocking his path, without turning his back. He grabs a shoe that lets out a squeak.

Gat
[Oh fuck... oh fuck my life...], he thought with a horrified look on his face

???
"Hey you putrid sack of festering bile, you don't write, you don't visit, what's up with that?!", the person said in a angry tone

Gat makes an audible gulp as his breathing rate speeds up in panic.

Gat
"Umbra... why aren't you in my mind..."

Suddenly a hand pierces Gat's neck, shoving the sharp fingers down into his torso. Gat screams in excruciating pain. It grips his spine and rips the head from the body, hanging it in the air, presenting it to the crowd.

Umbra
"I present to you, Gat the retarded Yuni cat!"

Nothing but a few coughs from the audience. She starts to sweat.

Umbra
"Eeeh, y-you could say t-that the cat is out of the c-chest... no wait fuck, how d-does that saying g-go again?", she looks at the crowd, laughing in a nervous tone

Suddenly, booing and flying tomatoes shoot at her.

Umbra
"Yeah w-well, fuck you too!", she flips the crowd off

With a snap of her fingers, the crowd disappears. Silence again, broken by the few droplets of blood hitting the ground, coming from Gat's severed head. He shifts his gaze towards her face.

She notices Gat bleeding all over her hand.

Umbra
"Eww gross, you piece of shit!"

She flips his bandana around his neck and wraps it around his spine. Gat's clenches his teeth in anger, following how she handles his bandana.

Umbra
"I've just done my nails, bleed somewhere else you worthless pile of putrid shit!", she shouts at Gat

Possible actions
>Spit on her face
>"You act fucking sucks!"
>Wait for her to say something
>Write-in (Add your own question/reply)
>>
>>251464
>"Your act fucking sucks!"
brb gonna dig through archives to find out who the fuck she is.
>>
>>251464
>"You act fucking sucks!"
We did better without even trying back when we were gonna be hung, and she's meant to be some kind of deity of demon or something? Pathetic.
>>
>>251464
>Your act fucking sucks!
Um, I thought there would be some puffy pants Grub, why is that?
>>
>Make a better joke and steal the spotlight
>>
>>251503
>brb gonna dig through archives to find out who the fuck she is.
She was mentioned a few times, this is the first time we meet her in person. The following sessions will be her full introduction.

>>251514
Not only does she suck, but she has a bad temper about it as well. Why does he even put up with her?

>>251525
The satin bloomers are under her pants. Don't worry, we might take a peek later.

>>251533
I like the way you think!

Working on the next update, posting it momentarily!
>>
>>251464

I like that doesn't give a fuck look that decapitated head Gat has
>>
File: Gat 3.png (16KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 3.png
16KB, 960x513px
>>251503
>>251514
>>251525
>>251533

She comically stretches her hand away from Gat, expecting an apology for bleeding on her beautiful fingernails.

Gat
"Your act fucking sucks! You're a fucking jester, try to sound more lively. Instead of giving a dramatic and breathtaking act, you were as enthusiastic as a priest at a funeral: "We're gathered here today to witness the death of my acting career...", he said in a comic tone, impersonating a dull priest

The crowd reappears and laughs at Gat's joke.

She jealously looks at the crowd, shifts her gaze back to Gat and slaps his face. It wasn't a love tap either, she applied quite a bit of force, causing his nose to bleed.

Umbra
"Apology accepted."

Gat looks at her with pure rage, but also in fear. Even though she sucks at her trade, he learned on numerous occasions that she has a demented and twisted personality.

Gat
"What are you doing out of my body..."

Umbra
"Pffft, you retarded idiot. You haven't figured it out yet, have you? You died, and I had to save your worthless ass."

Gat looks at her in shock. Suddenly flashes of the ancient Lunar Shrine and the explosion cross his mind.

Gat
"I though I escaped... how... how did I...", he said in a shocked tone

She punches him in the face, chipping a tooth and breaking his nose. Gat groans in pain.

Umbra
"Well, you didn't, and now I'm stuck with you. I can't fucking wait to skin you alive and torture you in the meantime. I'll pull out your fingernails, one by fucking one, then slowly chop of your fingers..." she continues to give colourful ideas for Gat's torture session

No way you're going to sit through one of her fits again. You try to think of a plan and fast. Your decapitated body slowly sneaks up behind her. You notice the untied shoelaces.

Possible actions
>Execute the master plan now
>Wait for the right moment
>Write-in
>>
>>251804
>>Write-in
Time to get stabby!
>>
>>251804
>Execute the master plan now
If we wait too long, she'll probably find us out. We are Gat the Yuni Cat! Our strikes are sharp, and our wits are sharper! Fumble the adversary!
>>
>>251828
seconding this
>>
>>251828
Also distract her with this joke,"Did you here about the jester that took a tumble?", but leave her hanging until the punchline.
>>
File: Gat 4.png (24KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 4.png
24KB, 960x513px
>>251825
>>251828
>>251855
>>251880

You think of a plan, however you'll need some old friends to help you.

Gat
"Did you ever hear the tale of the jester that took a tumble?"

The crowd is on the edge of their seats, you can hear the commotion.

Shadow spectator 1
"Wow, this guy is pretty good."

Shadow spectator 2
"Yeah, way better than Umbra, that's for sure."

Umbra clenches her teeth in anger. She rewards you with another painful slap. You shake off the pain, shifting your gaze towards your body. It tied her shoelaces and gives you a thumbs up. The body slowly clasps it's hands and after a few seconds it touches the ground.

Gat
"It goes something like this."

Gat
"The lame jester, a tumble she took, don't mind her ugly look. Her face, her only saving grace. But what's the point, even though she tries her best, nobody likes a whore with a flat chest!"

The crowd explodes in laughter, gasping for air

Shadow spectator 1
"Ha ha, by the gods, my sides hurt!"

Shadow spectator 2
"He's right, she does have a flat chest!"

Umbra face fills with embarrassment, she pulls out her dagger. She screams in rage, aiming for your head.

Gat
"NOW!", he said while vomiting strawberry wine in her face

Suddenly, Slice and Boom jump out of dark portals. Slice joins your body and helps it push the jester so she loses her balance. Slice tries to stab her in the kidney, but is surprised that his dagger glides through her, leaving a flickering trail of shadows. The jester falls flat on her face and lets go of Gat's head. Boom calculates where it's going to land and successfully catches his disembodied boss. Boom raises your head.

Gat
"Thank you, thank you! You've been a beautiful crowd!"

He signals Boom to make a bowing motion with your head. You receive standing ovations from the crowd. Roaring claps and whistling radiates from the crowd while they chant your name. You notice Umbra slowly getting up.

Gat
"Alright boys, let's exit stage left!"

The crew starts running away.

Umbra
"GET BACK HERE, I'LL MUTILATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FLEABAGS!", she screams in rage

Slice
"Hey you have something here...", he points to her shirt

Umbra falls for it. Slice flicks her nose and pushes her on her back this time. She falls on a fart cushion made out of sheep bladder. The crowds breaks into laughter again.

Slice
"Can't believe you fell for the oldest trick in the book, and by a shadowling as well. You really do suck ass, hahaha!", he said while grabbing Gat's body and running away

Umbra throws a tantrum and starts screaming, throwing daggers at the laughing audience making them disappear.

Possible actions
>"Well done boys! Now, get this demeaning clothing off of me!"
>"Am I glad to see you lads, where have you been?"
>Write-in
>>
File: 550.jpg (37KB, 590x475px) Image search: [Google]
550.jpg
37KB, 590x475px
>>>"Well done boys! Now, get this demeaning clothing off of me!"
We need more jokes in order to defeat Umbra at her own game!
Be sure to not fall flat with the puns, unlike a certain jester
>>
>>252045
>>Write-in
"what the fuck took you too [witty insult here] so long?! letting a fucking flat-as-a-board jester remove me from my well-toned body with perfectly fluffy fur?! fix this at once!
>>
>>252045
>"Am I glad to see you lads"
>"Ready for act 2" he says with a grin
>>
>>252087
seconding, witty insults seem fun
>>
File: Gat 5.png (23KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 5.png
23KB, 960x513px
>>252083
>>252087
>>252089
>>252142

Gat
"Boy am I glad to see you lads, but where the fuck have you been?! A dead snail would react faster! Next time you see the ironing board, get a move on! Also Boom, twist my head back on!"

Boom
"Right-o boss!"

Gat notices that they share the same trendy fashion.

Gat
"Holy fuck, don't tell me you lads too?"

Boom
"Aww no fair, why didn't I get a nice dress like you boss?.", he says in a jealous tone

Gat
"Slice... move my body closer."

Gat slaps the back of Boom's head.

Slice
"Fucking hell, this is the least we should worry about. She tortured us for hours with no end in sight, we poof'd on numerous occasions but she kept resummoning us to torture us some more."

Gat clenches his teeth in anger. Nobody messes with your shadowlings, unless it's you.

Gat
"I'll slit her throat, the fucking whore!"

Slice
"Boss, I think that we're in her domain. She could torture us for all eternity if she gets a hold of us again. I know that we've been in some fucked up situations before, but... but what if this is the final curtain call? I fear there won't be anymore acts in our saga.", he said in a worrying voice

Gat
"I'll think of something. It'll be a cold day in hell before she lays another finger on you both! Only I can do that!", he slaps the back of Slice's head

Slice and Boom
"Thank you boss!", they both sniff, touched by Gat's words

Gat scans the surrounding area, desperately looking for a place to hide. The crew notices a small house in the distance, however nothing else for miles.

Possible actions
>Enter the house and bolt the doors
>Take a breather before you continue to the house
>Write-in
>>
>>252186
Oh fucking hell!

I hope you guys can read through this, otherwise I'll repost it, but it will take some time to reformat.
>>
>>252192
not at all, the color fits the situation very nicely
also
>>
>>252186
We don't want to be tired should something threatening be inside that house.
>>
>>252197
>>252213
these
>>
>>252186
>>Take a breather before you continue to the house
I doubt a lock in her domain will stop her
>>
File: Gat 6.png (19KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 6.png
19KB, 960x513px
>>252197
>>252213
>>252217
>>252298

The crew takes five, trying to rest for a bit before they enter the house.

Meanwhile back at the lovely Shadow Jester...

Umbra
"I will fucking torture them... forever.", she said in a calm voice

Umbra lies on the ground looking up into the sky. But instead of a sun or a starry night sky, only a dark empty void.

Umbra
"Why do I even care about the little twerp!"

Suddenly a shadowy figure appears behind the jester. She speaks in a very timid and shy tone.

???
"Uhm l-lady Umbra? Why don't y-you just tell h-him how you f-feel?"

Umbra
"Shut up!", she said while throwing a rock at her

The shadowy figure screams in a cute girly voice and hides in a dark portal. After a few moments of silence, she peeks from it.

???
"The o-other gods and goddesses a-are slowly arriving to Elysia. If we c-continue to play t-these games, we might miss our t-train. You've k-killed all the contestants so far, b-but this one is holding tight, he m-might be the one. Also, I know how y-you feel about him, h-he's special, isn't h-he?"

Umbra
"Hmpf!", she crosses her arms and puffs ups her cheeks, acting like a little child when it doesn't get what it wants

???
"L-Look, it's not that h-hard, just get close to h-him, give him a p-pretty flower and tell him that you like hi..."

She ducks her head into the portal to dodge the flurry of flying daggers. After a few seconds she emerges again.

???
"If you're n-nice to him, he'll be your c-champion in n-no time! He's a very powerful rogue and a good choice. I k-know that you have a h-hard time expressing y-your feelings, but do consider t-this option l-lady Umbra. I know that deep inside y-you lov..."

Her lecture is cut short by Umbra, which closes the portal with a zipper in a comic fashion. Umbra takes out her pocket mirror to see if Gat's vomit ruined her make up, only to notice that she's blushing. She slaps her face a couple of times, drawing blood from her nose, trying to repress her thoughts. She tries to get up, but falls to the ground again, forgetting that Gat tied her shoelaces.

She stretches her feet up in a comic fashion, and notices a charming message that Gat left her.

Umbra
"I will fucking kill you Gat... I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!", she screams in rage

Continuation tomorrow, recap post in a moment!
>>
>>252403
Bummer. I already thought of something witty for gat but oh well
G'nite OP
>>
>>252403
kek/10
>>
>>252421
>I already thought of something witty for gat but oh well
Remember it for tomorrow, or post it if you want, I'll be sure to include it for tomorrow

>>252464
Deep down she knows that she sucks ass, and secretly wants to learn from Gat, but her ego stands in the way. I'll be fun to see how things play out.

Sadly my time for today is up. As always, thanks everybody for participating! Tomorrow's session is a go, I'll post the schedule a few hours before we start.

Depending how things play out, tomorrow might be a pretty crazy session. Umbra is a loose canon and she might do something that she'll deeply regret. We might visit the archives a few times, but not for the reasons you might imagine. Be sure to bring your tissues, both for sad and lewd times. You don't want to miss tomorrow session!

So guys, how what are you first impressions of Umbra? Any expectations you might have for tomorrow?

Post questions, feedback etc. if you guys want, I'll hang out for 10-20 minutes more, maybe drop a few hints/foreshadowing for tomorrow's session.
>>
>>252486

For a Jester, she kinda sucks at it. I like it.
>>
>>252486
She seems very psychotic and violent, a good match for our Gatorade powered murder Gat
>>
>>252486
There's lewds?! nigga i came here for the top notch writing and i like the art style and the dank memes but LEWDS? this tread just got 300% better imo 11/10 thread of the year
>>
>>252544
Yeah, man. Check out the archives in the Tumblr link at the top of the thread.

>>252486
Can you tell us who the mysterious person was that was talking to Umbra without giving away too much?
And if whoever it is is hot?
>>
>>252576

If anime taught me something, is that t-t-imid girls who talks like that are always super cute and sometimes even hot and made for lewds
>>
>>252504
>For a Jester, she kinda sucks at it. I like it.
My goal is to create characters that are memorable and have a lot of character. In contrast to Jack and Xeri, where Xeri is the confident "know it all" and Jack is pussy whipped at times, Gat and Umbra have the roles switched.

It makes for a nice game of cat and mouse, where even though Gat has the dominant role, he still fears her. However, every cornered animal, even a mouse can bite.

>>252540
>She seems very psychotic and violent
Yes, she's the fourth god we know so far. The unnamed Solar god, Lua the Moon Goddess, Xeri the Hive Queen and Umbra, Princess of Shadows.

So far we've met Xeri and Umbra more so than the other two. If I could measure the level of "psycho", Xeri would be 5, and Umbra would be a solid 8. You'll see what I mean tomorrow.

You've seen a glimpse of the map I'm working one, that "old parchment paper" will be a new style that will unify the other features like "combat screen" etc., that I'm working on. We're slowly ramping up in characters and it might be hard to keep tracks. I will make detailed portfolios for everybody so you guys can easily keep track on important stuff. But more on that in the future.

>>252544
>There's lewds?!
Go to the archives and scroll to the ending of chapter 2. Also, go to the latest posts in chapter 3. Even though in the opening post I mention it's a fantasy setting, it's more of a dark fantasy setting. Where rape and murder are a common event, the good guys aren't really that moral, and where evil amps up to 11. Of course, in such a world, I like to incorporate lewd themes as well. However, if you recently joined the adventure I highly recommend reading the archives from the begging to the end for maximum build up.
Also thank you for the kinds words. I do like putting effort and rewarding the readers/players that get involved in the story.

>>252576
She a cutie more so than hot. Pretty timid an shy. A bit thicc. She's Umbra's personal advisor, we'll meet her soon.

>>252589
>and sometimes even hot and made for lewds
Don't give me any deviant ideas. She's pure! PURE!
>>
Thanks for writing. I'm enjoying the writing and darker setting.
>>
>>252615
Thank you! I'm glad you're you find the quest interesting.

Sometimes I do tend to make typos and other mistakes though, and there is always room for improvement. I'm sure there are parts I could have substituted with better content, but it's a race with time to push out updates in a acceptable time frame.

At times you need to sacrifice one aspect, to push out a decent scene in time. If you focus on one thing, the other stuff will suffer as a result. Sometimes the writing can be a bit off or the drawings could look better. At the end of the day, it's pretty fun to try and balance these things.
>>
The game of Gat and mouse continues in 2 hours and 30 minutes!
>>
>>254067
awesome!
>>
>>254067
Noice!
can i ask some questions about the game like lore and stuffs before the sesh?
>>
>>254217
Yeah sure, ask away.
>>
>>254233
do we know if luna is alive or dead?
also how long did you think about this beforehand? you seem very well prepared lore-wise.
>>
>>254245
She's alive. The whole year after Jack's "death" is still a mystery.

>also how long did you think about this beforehand? you seem very well prepared lore-wise.

When I started this quest, I knew I wanted the following:
>The quest spanning over a few months
>Dark fantasy setting without the cliché stuff like elves and orcs
>Foreshadowing hints for players to discover
>Custom art

Once I fiddled around with the first few sessions, I started branching out. Now I work like a TV show in a way. The third chapter is currently airing, but I'm working on stuff in chapter 4 and 5. Now you might ask yourself: "So wait, does player choice matter then?"

Yes, but it isn't like the more light hearted quests where you get radical changes in the story overnight. With each decision, and I mean each and every one decision the players make, they are slowly chiselling the future chapters.

So even though I have a few general branching paths for the future in mind, if the players take a radical turn with a lot of decisions, that will affect the potential branches. Sometimes I have to scrap some notes, or the whole chapter premise and start again. Don't get me wrong, it might sound like a chore to start again from scratch, but there is no better feeling when the players take the quest to a place that I find more interesting than my own starting ideas.

As for the way I achieve this. It's mostly notes, charts and all that stuff. However, I like to present this information in a fancy way, with detailed maps and portfolios, because a lot of people prefer neat infographs over plain text.

Complicated? Maybe, but it brings for a more believable story, and I think it's more fun to follow an adventure where you see all these little cogs turning in the background, with a lot of stuff happening in the world. Also, soon we will understand what the overarching end-goal of the quest is, because every good story needs to end at the right time before it overstays it's welcome.

Current cogs:
>Where are Sanctus and Luna, what are they up to?
>Building a base for Xeriana
>Saving Private Gat
>What's going on in the towns that we've been to already? Will we revisit them? Did our actions leave "scars" that changed the location for better or worse?
>What are the other gods planning?
>What kind of interesting gods and champions will we meet?

With all that in mind, I mentioned a few threads back that even though it has a bit deeper lore than your average quest, I know that not everyone likes that kind of stuff. Maybe some people just enjoy the banter between characters and like the artstyle. I like to give the players an array of interesting things to follow. Lore, tabletop combat, character development, romance, lewds, I try to balance these things so everybody can find something they like.

Well, this is my work philosophy more or less. I hope I didn't bore you with the wall of text.
>>
>>254330
noice, respect for having that thought through
>>
>>254330
holy shit dude are you a professional writer or something?
>The quest spanning over a few months
YES
but how are orcs and elves cliché in dark fantasy? i've only seen orcs in warhammer and elves never. Granted my only exposure to dark fantasy boils down to warhammer and souls games...
>>
>>254364
>>254373
Thank you for the kind words! However, I'm just an amateur hobbyist, my only goal is to produce a fun time for everyone, including myself. It's always nice to hear a few words of encouragement.

Would you believe me that at times I fear that the dialogue I write might sound corny and/or cringe-worthy to the audience? I always hang around for half an hour after a session to joke and chat. Player feedback is a nice way to see how the audience reacts to new content

>>254373
>but how are orcs and elves cliché in dark fantasy?
My mistake, I was thinking more of general fantasy tropes rather than dark fantasy. The point I wanted to get across is to create unique and believable characters.
>>
>>254419
real talk, you could propably sell this as a script to some animu company or something.
>The point I wanted to get across is to create unique and believable characters.
well you've succeeded pretty well in my books.
>>
>>254452
>some animu company
If I had the funding, I would explicitly order a corny opening with the starting camera shot at the blue sky then panning at the crew running through an open meadow:

https://youtu.be/ibPCLMH1NM4?t=15s
>>
Alright, let's get this ball rolling, posting the next scene in a few moments!
>>
File: Gat 7.png (23KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 7.png
23KB, 960x513px
>>252403

Gat and his shadowlings slowly approach the abandoned house, keeping their eyes peeled for any potential surprises. They sneak up to the window and take a peek inside, everything looks fine. They quickly enter the house and start bolting the doors.

Gat
"Alright Slice, use some of those spare floor boards and start barricading the windows."

Slice
"Roger that, boss!"

Gat starts to nervously pace through the old house, trying to think of a plan.

Boom
"Oi boss, what should I do?"

Gat grabs Boom and uses him as a door bolt.

Boom
"Happy to be of service, boss!", he said in a happy tone

Slice continues to hammer the boards to the windows. The atmosphere is so tense in the room that you could cut it with a knife. Slice breaks the silence while still hammering.

Slice
"Boss, I've been thinking. What does she want from us? I mean, I know we are a bunch of sexy devils, but why is she so mad at us?"

Gat
"Fuck if I know. You lads know that when we met, she tagged along. Why does she continue to follows us is beyond me."

Gat continues to throw hand gestures in the air, talking to himself, trying to think of a plan. Slice slowly moves towards the window to the left of Boom.

Slice accidentally drops the boards to the floor, trying to pick them up. Shaking, panicking.

Slice
"FUCK IT ALL TO HELL, BOSS WE'RE FUCKED AREN'T WE?!", he starts to lose it due to the pressure

Gat walks to him and slaps his face.

Slice
"Snap out of it! You lads watched my back for over 20 years now, I'm not going to let it end like this! Not like this!"

Slice nods and gets a boost of courage.

Slice
"Yeah... YEAH! You're one tough mothefucker boss, and smart to boot! You'll get us out of this mess, like you always do!", he hastily continues to barricade the walls.

After an hour or so of bolting the place shut, not even a canon could blast it down now. The boys lay on the floor to relax a bit.

Boom
"Boss, whatever happens in the end, just know that it was a fun ride! Thanks for a fun times."

Slice
"Yeah, what Boom said. It was an honor. I'm just bummed that we didn't get the chance to have our way with one last noblewoman before the saga ends..."

Gat
"Mark my words, by the end of this, we're gonna rape the bitch, she's gonna beg for mercy! Oh, but mercy won't come. LETS DO IT LADS!", Gat said with bloodshot eyes and a deviant smile

Slice and Boom
"FUCK YES, EVEN IF WE GO DOWN, WE'LL TAKE THE WHORE WITH US! WE ARE LEGENDS!"

The lads start punching each other in the face, screaming and smiling at each other, blood flying in all directions. War cries echo through the room, boosting their morale.

Possible actions
>Try to get some sleep, it was a long day
>Roughhouse some more
>Write-in
>>
>>254588

No need to stress yourself out. Also try to think of some witty one-liners to show how much of a marvelous basta Rd you are.
>>
>>254588
we already boobytrapped the door with boom, and the window is boarded up. We should be safe for now.
>>
>>254606
seriously though using boom as a doorbolt is fucking genious. anyone tries to get in? they'll have their guts decorating the outside of the house as a warning.
>>
>>254602
>think of some witty one-liners to show how much of a marvelous basta Rd you are
The shadow crew will deliver!

>>254625
>they'll have their guts decorating the outside of the house
Carnifex would be proud!

Posting the next update in a few moments.
>>
File: Gat 8.png (34KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 8.png
34KB, 960x513px
>>254602
>>254606
>>254625

The room slowly gets darker. Even though this is the Deity Realm, it seems that there is some sort of day/night cycle, even though there is no sun or moon. Gat lights the fireplace to keep the room warm. The boys are trying to get some shuteye. Both Boom and Slice start sawing logs in kitty cat land, while our shady feline has some trouble falling asleep.

Gat looks at Boom, snoring like a motherfucker and drooling as always. Gat lets out a chuckle.

Gat
"I'm glad to have you boys at my side.", he whispers with a tired tone

Gat lets out a sad sigh and put his little paws on his face. Even though Gat has his shadowlings, a long time has passed since he had someone to hold in his arms. Gat hates to do this to himself, since it fills his heart with sadness, but even the tremendous grief is worth it to feel that speck of happiness, reminiscing his past, well, the happy times at least.

Gat hesitates, but in the end decides to take off his bandana and holds it in his hands. He looks at it for a few moments. Suddenly, a few droplets fall on the bandana.

Gat
"Oh h-how I miss you...", he sobs in a quiet tone, letting the tears roll down his face

Possible actions
>Remember the memories
>Repress the memories
>Write-in
>>
>>254729
>>Write-in
wipe tears into bandana, man up, boobytrap house some more (we had a bunch of explosives in our inv last time i checked), sleep. we're getting through this no matter what.
>>
>>254749
and i didn't want to come off as an edgy fuck, the only way we're gonna see whoever gat misses (nell?) again is to get through this alive.
>>
>>254757
>and i didn't want to come off as an edgy fuck
Don't worry, it's fine. I might sound like one though soon enough with the upcoming scenes
>>
File: stock.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
stock.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>254419
>Would you believe me that at times I fear that the dialogue I write might sound corny and/or cringe-worthy to the audience?
Was it... not supposed to be?
that's like the main reason i enjoy this.
>>
>>254797
Mission accomplished!

Next scene follows soon.
>>
File: Gat 9.png (26KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 9.png
26KB, 960x513px
>>254749
>>254757

Gat wipes away the tears, and reaches for his inventory to grab the explosives only to remember that your inventory exploded along side you back in the Mortal Realm. Even though you're the realm where the gods reside, it still fells like the real deal. Gat lets out a sigh and tries to catch some sleep.

[...]

You suddenly feel sharp pain in your body, the shock wakes you up. The first thing you see is Umbra looking at you with a shit eating grin. You try to call for your shadowlings, but you can't open your mouth, it looks like it's sown shut. You look at the origin of the pain and notice large iron nails piercing your arms and legs, nailing your arms to the wall and your legs to the floor. You look at Slice and Boom, they are both asleep.

Umbra
"Missed me? Oh, you're asking yourself how I got in? Looks like I don't suck after all.", she said in an indifferent tone

She spits in Gat's face.

Umbra
"That's for ruining my makeup. And now let the fun begin~", she said in a happy tone

Umbra slowly takes out a hacksaw and licks the blade. Gat's breathing starts to speed up, panicking at what's to come. She slowly places the blade on his leg. You try to close your eyes, but it she sown your eyelids to your face as well.

Umbra
"No... you probably got used to the pain. It doesn't hurt that much anymore. Lets try something else, let's throw a little show."

Umbra snaps her fingers and a few familiar actors show up in front of them. Even though the scene causes a lot of noise, the shadowlings sleep tight. Gat move his fingers, trying to resummon Slice and Boom to wake them up.

Umbra
"That's not gonna work, I gave them something to sleep better. They won't be waking up any time soon. Guess it's just you and me."

Umbra sits next to Gat, trying to watch the show.

[...]

Twenty years go, a younger, even sexier (if that's even possible) Gat is embracing a lovely Yuni lady.

Young Gat
"Hey Lynna, w-what a lovely full moon, i-isn't it?", he said in a nervous tone

Lynna
"Sure is. It's so nice to hang out with you Gat~", she cuddles him

Young Gat
"Y-yeah sure is! So I've b-been meaning to ask you s-something... We've been together, hanging out for years now. So I was wondering... maybe if w-we could... like other c-couples... y-you know... I w-was thinking... uhh...", he said in a very nervous tone

Lynna
"What is it Gat? You've been like this all evening. Is there something bothering you?", she asked Gat in a worrying tone

Possible actions
>Ask her finally, it's about time after all these years of beating around the bush
Not this time boys, things are going to get good! Also it's a flashback... Umbra forced flashback... thing...
>>
>>254894
>Ask her finally, it's about time after all these years of beating around the bush
ruh-oh!
i've already got an escape plan thought up though
>>
>>254926
Good, things might go south really fast, depending on how you look at the situation

On a sidenote, taking a short 10 minutes break to grab something to eat, maybe a late update, I'll be right back.
>>
>>254894

and beating our meat
>>
>>254971
Oh! i need to quickly ask does umbra have plotarmor?
>>
>>255024
Nobody has plot armor!
You can be more specific if you want.

Posting the next scene soon.
>>
>>255030
i mean it in the context of if we can actually escape?
>>
>>255045
We can try to do anything if it fits the given scene context, just remember that all actions have consequences.
>>
>"Wait, this feels familiar"
>>
File: Gat 10.png (26KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 10.png
26KB, 960x513px
>>254926
>>255019

Gat makes an audible gulp. He takes a floral crown her prepared earlier and places it on Lynna's head.

Lynna
"Oh my goddess...", she said in a quiet and shocked tone while turning around to face Gat and wrapping her arms around his neck

Young Gat
"Lynna Aein, w-will you be my bride?"

Lynna covers her mouth with her tiny paw, tears slowly building up in her eyes. Silence for a few moments, you think you're gonna faint.

Young Gat
"Oh no... please d-don't cry, I'm s-sorry...", he tries to damage control

Lynna
"Yes!", she said suddenly kissing Gat

Gat's heart is going to go out any moment now. He finally gathered the courage to ask her, after all these years.

Lynna
"Yes Gat! You made me the happiest Yuni in the tribe.", she whispers to him while letting the tears flow down her face

Young Gat
"Thank the gods... I didn't know how you would react, the tears almost gave me a heart attack.", he said while wiping away the droplets

Gat gently pets the only brown patch of fur on her face with his thumb. Just like him, her snow white fur shines in the moonlight.

Lynna
"I know it's early, but I want to give you a present~", she said with a smile

Gat's heart skips a few beats.

Young Gat
"W-What, now?! Here?! I-Isn't it a b-bit soon, we just g-got...", he said in a scared tone

Lynna reaches in her bag, pulling out a bright red bandana.

Gat notices the it and lets out a sight in relief.

Lynna
"This is my lucky bandana. It saved my life on numerous occasions. I want you to have it. May it protect you at all times, my love~"

She wraps the bandana around Gat's neck. Lynna lets out a giggle.

Lynna
"You're pretty as a button, my sweet Gat~", she said while petting his cheek with the back of her hand

Gat smiles in embarrassment, looking at the ground.

Possible actions
>Kiss Lynna
>Tell her that you need to leave for the other tribe soon
>Write-in
>>
>>255142

>Kiss Lynna
Don't ruin the moment at least not yet
>>
>>255142
>Kiss Lynna
"kiss her you fool!" as they say in the movies
>inb4 umbra-induced sphagetti falling out of pockets
>>
>>255142
>>Kiss Lynna
>>
File: Gat 11.png (27KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 11.png
27KB, 960x513px
>>255161
>>255169
>>255188

Young Gat embraces Lynna for a kiss.

Umbra
"Ugh, this scene is so corny!", she said with a shit eating grid while throwing a popcorn in her mouth, watching the show

She looks at Gat to see his reaction to the joke. However, only muffled sobbing, cries of emotional pain and tears out of the mind broken feline that's still pinned to the wall.

Umbra
"Ahaha, you always cry like a little bitch at this memory... Or... are you getting ready for the next one? I may be cruel, but not that cruel... HAH, GOT YOU. TIME TO SUFFER!", she snaps her fingers and reappears outside the house slowly gathering the actors for the next scene.

Suddenly a roaring inferno starts to form outside the house. Slice and Boom slowly wake up. Boom rubs his eyes and notices the light show coming from outside the house, he looks out the window.

Boom
"Ah fuck, I guess we ended up in hell after all.... WAIT WHAT? Boss are you seeing thi...", he said while turning towards Gat

Boom
"HOLY FUCKING TITS, SLICE WAKE THE FUCK UP!", he notices Gat's tortured body

Slice
"Let me sleep for five more minutes, stop shouting you retard..."

Boom rushes towards him, slapping him and turning Slice's head towards Gat.

Slice
"HOLY FUCK, BOSS!"

The shadowlings rush to Gat. They start pulling out the giant iron nails and ripping the threads around his mouth and eyes.

Slice
"Boss, holy fuck, boss answer me!", he starts shaking his shoulders, but no response.

Slice
"BOOM YOU DUMB FUCK, WHY DIDN'T YOU EXPLODE WHEN SHE CAME IN?!"

Boom
"HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!"

The sound of the roaring inferno catches their attention.

Possible actions
>Grab Gat and escape through the door
>Grab Gat and throw Boom at the wall to make a getaway exit
>Write-in
>>
>>255269
eh, looks like my plan was unnecessary after all
also resummon boom after making a hole.
and pls god let there be a one-liner like "one big fucking hole coming right up"
>>
>>255290
>Grab Gat and escape through the door
I doubt that Gat is in a state to resummon Boom. Better to have two bodyguards that a shortcut and one bodyguard.
>>
>>255269
>>Grab Gat and escape through the door
>>
>>255307
As long as Gat is alive, and if he's incapacitated or in danger, the shadowlings can appear on their own to save his ass, however resummoning will drain his shadow energy nonetheless.
>>
>>255334
Really? Darn.
>>
>>255269
>Grab Gat and throw Boom at the wall to make a getaway ex
>>
Sorry for the wait guys, this is an extra long scene.

It has some lewd context so you know where to look, I"ll post it in a minute. Only lewd text this time, sorry to disappoint. I didn't have the heart to depict it.

"No time for lewd pictures... that comes later", he said while breathing through the mashk

Posting the next scene soon!
>>
>>255519
if i take that mask off will you die?
>>
>>255519

The scene has been posted!

Possible actions
>Slice: "The fireplace! We can get out through the chimney!"
>Write-in
>>
>>255527
It would be extremely painful! But not as painful as the next scene, especially for Gat.
>>
File: I tried.png (99KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
I tried.png
99KB, 960x513px
>>255574
He's a big gat

Also, >Slice: "The fireplace! We can get out through the chimney!"
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 266x190px
>>255570
>Slice: "The fireplace! We can get out through the chimney!"
I whole-heartedly regret this, but
they penetrate the pussy
>>
>>255570
>write in
gat join in with the window punching and fueled by adrenaline and pure unadultered rage and hatred punches the glass a la jojo's bizarre adventure or fist of the north star, along with slice and boom, and enter combat once out.
i almost cut myself while reading the scene holy shit
>>
File: FGIBrpE.jpg (51KB, 447x614px) Image search: [Google]
FGIBrpE.jpg
51KB, 447x614px
>>
>>255596
>>255599

How can you guys joke at a time like this?!

That's actually a pretty neat edit! Another one for the collection!

>>255601
>i almost cut myself while reading the scene holy shit
I warned you about the edges bro! I warned you!

Posting the next scene in a moment!
>>
>>255570
nothing like a good heart warming story in front of a village turned into a fireplace
solar knights confirmed for furr laying fags
>>
>>255621
With all the fire surrodning the scene, you could say that they yiffed in hell
>>
File: fwegr.jpg (37KB, 513x384px) Image search: [Google]
fwegr.jpg
37KB, 513x384px
>>255618
>Posting the next scene in a moment!
i know quality writing takes time but i couldn't resist
>>
>>255629
Don't worry, this one will be under 20 minutes. I hope
>>
File: Gat 14.png (20KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 14.png
20KB, 960x513px
>>255596
>>255599
>>255601
>>255621

Slice
"What the fuck are we going to do?! The boss' heart might stop from all this stress! Boom... BOOM, ARE YOU FUCKING CRYING!?"

Boom
"Please boss, do something... they're rapi... your Lyn...", he bursts into tears garbing his head, trying to utter words

Slice
"BOSS, WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE NEED YOU! BOSS!", he grabs Gat and starts shaking his shoulders, still no response from the motionless and mind broken feline

Slice sits on the ground, his head spinning, about to vomit.

Slice
"This is just a bad dream, we're gonna wake up any second now!"

Slice closes his eyes and opens them hoping to wake up. Sadly, this is no dream. The fire slowly starts to engulf the walls of the house.

Slice
"No... no fuck this, it won't end like this!"

Slice looks around the house, he notices the fireplace.

Slice
"Boom stop crying like a little bitch and grab the boss, we're getting out of here!", he points towards the fireplace

Umbra
"Oh not you don't!"

Suddenly Umbra appears from a puff of smoke and grabs Slice's tail, yanking him from the fireplace and throwing him at the other side of the house. She pulls out a dagger throws it at Boom's head, killing him. Gat's body falls to the floor. She slowly walks up towards him and grabs Gat's body.

Umbra
"I though you were the one, you worthless piece of shit! Why won't you fight back?!"

Continuation tomorrow, recap post in a minute!
>>
File: awefgqwenqeab.png (51KB, 373x372px) Image search: [Google]
awefgqwenqeab.png
51KB, 373x372px
>>255689
i tried to make a dank maymay but i have serious software limitations atm. anyone who feels like it feel free to improve it.
>>
File: hisbv.jpg (13KB, 596x139px) Image search: [Google]
hisbv.jpg
13KB, 596x139px
>>255718
well that fucked up.. the text is meant to be picrel...
>>
>>255718
>teksti

getting it is scandi confirmed
>>
>>255718
>>255720
>>255724

Umbra is Swedish, confirmed on stream!
>>
>>255724
>>255731
or am i just a scandiboo?
>>
>>255731
also umbra cant be swedish because she's flat.
>>
>>255739
I mean South Sweden is pretty flat

>>255732
Loge ikke at oss, Getting.
>>
Well today was a bit edgier than usual, but for good reason when you think about it. Even if it was a few weeks ago, I get a bit nostalgic when I see how far we got with the story.

Remember the scene where Gat was about to kill Luna, and she cried for help, remember Gat's words after he heard her crying? What was so shocking that a cry for help would paralyse Gat?

His childhood love, raped and murdered in front of him. After that, ironically Gat continues to do the same, like a madman trying to forget, trying to put out fire with fire.

In conclusion, today's session might have been a bit more gruesome than usual, but there's always deeper meaning and foreshadowing in the story.

"Take my lucky bandana, it saved my life on numerous occasions."
In a symbolic scene, Sanctus killed her and lets Gat live who was wearing it.

Tomorrow sessions is a go. You know the drill, questions, feedback etc., I'm here for 20 or some minutes more.

So, what do you guys think of Umbra considering everything that happened today?
>>
>>255752
erm, jag pratar ingen svenska
>>
>>255770
oh wait thats norwegian, my bad
>>
>>255756
She's great. A bit too tsundere but still pretty fun and entertainingly angry. Could be fleshed out more though, her character is kinda flat.
>>
>>255718
You gave me an interesting idea, I don't have much time to draw it today, I'll make it for tomorrow.
>>
>>255776
If you don´t speak Swedish, then why the "teksti"? Is it some other language or?
>>
>>255786
suomi finland perkele
>>
>>255790
Fucking Finns, Iceland best nordic
>>
>>255778
>A bit too tsundere
We have to balance it out with Xeri's yandere

>Could be fleshed out more though
Don't worry, she'll might show some flesh pretty soon

>her character is kinda flat.
Oh you. A side note, she isn't 100% flat, she's just flat by Gat's standards. Gat loves melons.
>>
>>255797
us finns always trying to make dank memes and fucking up like this i should kill myself for dishonoring my family. but srsly though can someone paste that high impact sexual violence on that umbra pic? it'd fit today's session pretty well imho.
>>
>>255808
>i should kill myself for dishonoring my family.
Further proof that Finland is a secret Jap fishing colony
>>255805
>commits crime
>likes white women
>loves melons

Is Gat secretly black or something?
>>
File: There was an attempt.png (254KB, 712x736px) Image search: [Google]
There was an attempt.png
254KB, 712x736px
>>255808
Also, here´s your meme :DD
>>
>>255808
>us finns always trying to make dank memes
Can confirm, Spurdo was the Finnish Manhattan Project.

>>255819
You forgot to add "wears bandana".
In many cultures around the world, white is the color of death. Death rides on a pale horse, and the Chinese have a superstition that brides doesn't wear white since the color represents death.
>>
>>255834
glorious!
anyone know a good mspaint like simple drawing/image editing tool for osx so i can actually make something decent
>>
>>255846
I'm not sure, but I think GIMP is multi-platform.
>>
>>255850
I feel like this is a bit too much to ask, but will you ever visualize Gat's reason for PTSD?
>>
File: What the heck man.jpg (50KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
What the heck man.jpg
50KB, 600x375px
>>255865
>Wanting cat rape pictures
>>
>>255865
>but will you ever visualize Gat's reason for PTSD
Let me just say this:
Gat made a promise to his lads earlier in the session today. And let me tell you, Gat never breaks his promises.
>>
In any case, thank you everybody for participating once again. Tomorrow we seek revenge against the ironing board! If she doesn't kill us that is.
>>
>>255895
What scene was that?
>>
>>255970
the one in the archive if i understood correctly.
also did any of our creations make it to the hall of memes?
>>
>>255978
>hall of memes
I will archive them all tomorrow.

My time for today is up. It was fun, hope to see you guys again tomorrow.
>>
>>255905
Eh, I don't know,"Flat-chested goddess gets gang raped by a Yuni cat and his two shadow clones" can't really be compared to "Two Solar knight fuck a Yuni cat girl while her lover watches". Context is important when you're trying to fap.
>>
File: 1423638786034.gif (118KB, 490x375px) Image search: [Google]
1423638786034.gif
118KB, 490x375px
>>256127
I see what you mean, you have a good point.
Maybe down the road, I'll take a rain check.
>>
>>257001
I wanted to post a non-lewd sweating/nervous reaction image... however looking at gif, I notice that I played myself...
>>
We continue in 2 hours and 30 minutes!
>>
>>257419
niice
drinking game, whenever someone gets killed/wounded or a goddess is lewd take a shot
>>
>>257429
You're gonna need a bottle or two for today
>>
>>257440
i am prepared for drunkment day
>>
>>257440
thank god i only have stuff around the 5% alcohol content, though there's a shitton of it...
>>
>>257504
I wish I could afford alcohol
>>
>>257504
pls give some, i only have this 35% stuff
>>
>>257685
wtf is wrong with you you've clearly got the better stuffalso apparently my personal Mr. Hyde comes out when i drink stuff that's over 10%
>>
>>257692
i have an very strong thirst for beer booze just makes me thirstier
>>
>>257703
whatever you do do not drink more booze for your thirst that's just asking for trouble
>>
>>257709
that made me think, are we alcoholics anonymous now?
>>
>>257713
technically yes since i got rid of my name for now to post on /g/ (they come after namefags with pitchforks and torches)
>>
File: 1Sdi3Ng.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1Sdi3Ng.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>that feel when you learn that your audience has alcohol addiction
Welcome to the club!
>>
>>257771
i don't drink that often desu but when i do drink my liver turns into concrete...
>>
>>257771
i drink because free days from work
alcohol just gats me back everytime
>>
The adventure continues momentarily, working on the next scene!
>>
File: goddamnitanon.png (60KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
goddamnitanon.png
60KB, 640x400px
>>257813
>>
>>257820
Fuckin' nice!
>>
File: isämmaa.png (311KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
isämmaa.png
311KB, 919x737px
>>257820
>mfw
>>
File: Gat 15.png (76KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 15.png
76KB, 960x513px
>>255689

Umbra
"What a useless sack of shit! FUCK YOU GAT!", she said in a frustrated tone, not satisfied with the outcome of her charade

Slice tries to brush off the pain, he gets up and charges towards Umbra. With a swift spin kick, Umbra sends him flying again. Slice tries to get up again.

Slice
"What do you want from us you crazy bitch?", Slice grabs his sides, trying to suppress the pain from his broken ribs

Umbra
"After all this time you dumb fucks haven't figured it out yet. Maybe... maybe you're not worth my time. Another one bites the dust. Pathetic. Goodbye, Gat...", she said with a lump in her throat

Suddenly, a banging comes from the other side of the room. The flames go out and the room darkens a bit. It sounds like someone is trying to break down the wall by punching it.

Umbra
"That must be the other stupid fleabag. Hey dumb fuck, you can't break down the wall..."

A monstrous scream echoes outside the house. Suddenly the wall comes crashing down. Slowly as the smoke and dust settle, an abomination rears it's ugly head.

Possible actions
>RIP AND FUCKING TEAR!
>Negotiate with Umbra
>Write-in
>>
>>257848
>tfw
>>
>>257855
>RIP AND FUCKING TEAR
Time for Gat's sexy fun time
>>
>>257855
>RIP AND FUCKING TEAR!
we need to prove our worth to our soon-to-be waifu!
or is gat the demons?
>>
>>257855
>write-in
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! It's SHOWTIME!"
then attempt to push/trip umbra at the weird monster to distract it, so you can run super cat speed past it
>>
>>257855
>RIP AND FUCKING TEAR!
>>
>>257867
running in the nyan-ties?
>>
>>257864
>>257866
>>257867

That's not Gat, nor some random monster!
That's an old friend...
Notice the chest
>>
>>257881
oh right
i somehow missed the picture of motherfucking jack chitin megavolve
>>
>>257881
so who does the rip'n tear target then?i kinda wanna make umbra gat's waifu
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 236x232px
>>257881
>>
>>257890
Don't worry, she'll be fine I hope
>>
>>257890
how about making xeriana hook them up over a candle dinner? Gat+umbra OTP
>>
>>257901
i want it because qt human-cat hybrid girls[/shitpost
>>
>>257881
i find it hard to believe that anyone was not aware of that
>>
>>257928
I do tend to make some ambiguous scenes from time to time.

Posting the next scene in a few moments.
>>
>>257928
nor did i know jack was 50% turkish.
>>
>>257939
jack with a ripped jacking arm
>>
>>257928
I mean, the image is very dark and the glowing red eye draws attention from the stomach area so... yeah
>>
File: Gat 16.png (306KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 16.png
306KB, 960x513px
>>257864
>>257866
>>257867
>>257869

Surprised with the sudden turn of events, Umbra drops Gat to the floor in shock. The monstrosity tackles Umbra with gigantic force, throwing them both to the side. They break through the other wall lading outside the house. The walls start to crack and crumble. Slice quickly grabs Gat and runs through the hole where the abomination came from.

The monstrosity starts to swipe at Umbra in a bloodthirsty frenzy.

Umbra
"The fuck are you?", she jumps back to get some distance between them

Jack Chitin
"I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE HIVE QUEEN!", the abomination screams in a spine-chilling warcry

The monstrosity shoots it's chest tendril towards Umbra. She dodges it and returns the favor with a few flying daggers. The metal blades hit the thick chitin armor and break like toothpicks, not even a scratch.

Umbra
"Alright, no more games!", she claps her hands and touches the ground

Suddenly a few tentacles burst from the ground and grab his buff arm. Umbra focuses all of her energy trying to rip it off. However, the abomination charges with an unstoppable force.

Umbra
"NO WAY!"

He slams into her and tackles her to the ground. The monster tries to finish her off by stabbing her with the tendril.

Umbra
"FINAL CURTAIN CALL!"

Numerous tentacles emerge from the ground and wrap around the abomination, immobilizing it. He opens up the huge mouth, going for a bite. Umbra grabs the huge tooth, trying to force it back. She focuses on the buff arm once again, trying to rip it off, draining a lot of her shadow energy. Suddenly the bones crack and the tendons rip, sending the arm flying in a bloody arc.

Umbra
"Pathetic! You lost!"

A few seconds of silence, then suddenly a proboscis emerges from the mouth, launching a sharp spike that pierces Umbra's chest.

Umbra
"IMPOSSIBLE!"

Umbra poofs in a cloud of smoke. The monster falls to the ground, slowly turning back into it's human form. Jack looks at his missing arm.

Jack Chitin
"Oh bloody fuck, does it hurt!", he groans in pain

You notice Slice running towards you carrying Gat.

Slice
"Holy fucking goddess... cockroach guy, is that you? Fucking hell, I though you bit the dust! How in the fucking... How... What... Where...", Slice talks in a fast and confused tone

Jack Chitin
"Nice to see you to, stabby fleabag. We don't have much time, she'll be back soon, I came here to save your furry asses... What's the matter with him?", he points at Gat

Jack Chitin
"It's a long story as well. He's out cold. How the fuck are we going to get out of here?!"

Jack Chitin
"Agghh... I need to talk to him, he's the only one that can end this...", he said while groaning in pain

Possible actions
>Wake up Gat by using a secret technique
>"Where the fleabag with the bad aim?"
>Write-in
>>
>>258030
>Continue talking to self
>>
>>258038
Ah fug, I forgot to change the second to last dialogue name to Slice!

FUUUUCCCKKK
>>
>>258030
this better not be fucking yaoi...
>>
>>258030
Jack him off like a true bro
>>
>>258048
>>258046
my cheeks hurt from all this grinning, gj guys
also seconding >wake up Gat by using secret handshake
>>
>>258046
>>258048

>all these deviant replies
"I have found my people", Grub quietly whispered to himself in an awe inspired tone
>>
File: Gat 17.png (17KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 17.png
17KB, 960x513px
>>258046
>>258048
>>258062

Jack walks towards Gat and sits next to him.

Jack Chitin
"Hey, could you give me a hand? Grab his shoulders and sit him up, I'm having some issues here.", Jack points at his missing arm with his head, letting out a chuckle

Slice notices the world play

Slice
"You're a funny one aren't ya?", he chuckles as well, appreciating the attempt of humor in the grave situation

Jack lets out a sigh. He starts slapping Gat with his healthy hand. Swinging his arm like a majestic salmon that's using it's tail to fight the stream.

Jack Chitin
"Wake up you flea infested shithead!"

Gat
"B-Bugboy? Ah fuck, I guess she killed us after all. I'm assuming we're in hell. So, want to grab a beer or something?"

Jack chuckles.

Jack Chitin
"Don't flatter yourself, hell's too good for shitheads like us. No, we're still alive. And if we don't act fast, that might change."

Gat rubs his eyes and looks at Jack in shock.

Gat
"Holy fucking... bugboy is it really you? How are you alive, what happened?!"

Jack Chitin
"Look, I don't have much time left here, so let's not waste it. I'm assuming that vixen was the Shadow Jester, no?"

Gat
"Yeah. Wait... where is she?!"

Jack Chitin
"Listen carefully Gat. She used a lot of energy fighting me, this might be your last chance to save yourself. The voice I was talking about at the hotsprings, it was a goddess. All these years I had it all wrong, running away from her. These deities chose us for a reason Gat. The Shadow Jester chose you for a reason."

Gat
"Running away from her? Wait whoa whoa whoa, hold the fuck up. The thing inside you is also a woman?!"

Jack Chitin
"Yes. As I was saying..."

Gat
"Does she have good melons? My bitch is flat as a board...", he said in a sad tone

Jack lets out an anoyyed sigh.

Jack Chitin
"Focus you idiot! As I was saying, they chose us for a reason. The deities are planning something for Elysia. They chose us to become their champions for whatever reason they might have. You need to figure out that reason. They have some sort of kink. I'm not talking about a sexual one, stop smiling! Well actually mine had a sexual one, but that's besides the point. Think Gat, what was she doing all these years? She wants a certain action from you. Do that, and you will become her champion, then she can send you back to Elysia."

Suddenly, bright raid chains burst from the ground and pierce Jack, dragging him into a pool of blood.

Jack Chitin
"Ah shit, my time is over. Gat listen to me, you can do this. Just use your head, figure out what she wants, and join me back in Elysia. Then we can grab a beer and catch up! You can do it fleabag, I believe in you."

Jack punches his shoulder and winks at him. The chains pull him under and the portal closes.

Possible actions
>Execute the master plan
>Write-in
>>
>>258199
>>Execute the master plan
i'm at the edge of my seat here.
>>
>>258199
>>Execute the masterchef erm Masterplan
Gat a plan?
>>
>>258199

>>Execute the master plan
"Hey Jack, mind if we switch goddesses? Yours sound like a lot more fun than mine" The alternative solution
>>
>>255905
>Gat made a promise to his lads earlier in the session today. And let me tell you, Gat never breaks his promises.

did he succeed with
>I WILL FUCKING MUTILATE YOU

Is that why Sanctus wears the mask?
>>
>>258199
>Execute the master plan
>>
>>258286
>Is that why Sanctus wears the mask?
A lot of deduction for an anonymous player! Well congratulations, you figured it out! What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>258296
Baneposting never gets old.
>>
>>258286
"Mark my words, by the end of this, we're gonna rape the bitch, she's gonna beg for mercy!

Read more closely next time.
>>
>>258296
memeing this thred with no survivors
>>
>>258300
Just like Gat's lover
>>
>>258314
Now you made me sad....
I'm gonna work on that picture in the end. Give me a couple of days.

Posting the next scene in a few moments.
>>
File: 013 - k3PrVvI.jpg (59KB, 638x477px) Image search: [Google]
013 - k3PrVvI.jpg
59KB, 638x477px
>>258324
>Posting the next scene in a few moments.
i downloaded a imgur album with every single one of these just for teasing you :3
>>
>>258335
One eternity later
>>
>>258335
the man, the legend, the memer
>>
>>258302
he said "gat never breaks a promise"
i was assuming that applied to the promise of mutilation as well.
>>
>>258353
Yes it was meant for both situations, it was a bit ambiguous, but it needs to be when it comes to foreshadowing. In any case, I'm glad you guys are catching the little details.
>>
>>258353
Well, both can be applied. I just assumed the more obvious answer.
>>
File: Gat 18.png (15KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Gat 18.png
15KB, 960x513px
>>258236
>>258254
>>258280
>>258286
>>258287

Gat summons Boom to join the party, and tells him what happened so far. Boom speaks up.

Boom
"She always found pleasure in torturing us, and she always wins, sending us packing with our tails between our legs. I don't know maybe she just likes to humiliate us..."

Slice
"Briliant deduction! Please do share more of obvious facts you noticed!", he said in a sarcastic tone

Gat
"Boom... YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS!", he said in a genuinely surpised tone

Slice
"He is?!", he said in a shocked tone

Boom
"I am?", he said in a confused tone

Gat
"Of course, it all makes sense now!", Gat grabs Boom's head and kisses his forehead in a comic way

Gat starts jumping in excitement, finally figuring it out. Boom looks at Slice with a shit eating grin and flips him off.

Gat
"Alright lads, it's time to end this. I hope you dickheads remembered my promise from before. Just remember, you have to trust me 100%. No doubt, no second guessing, when I say jump, you jump."

Slice and Boom
"Roger that, boss! We are with you to the bitter end!"

The boys start to roughhouse again, punching each other and getting psyched up.

Suddenly a detonation is heard in the distance, smoke rising into the sky. Gat signals Boom and Slice, they both hide back into the shadows. A cloud of smoke approaches Gat.

Umbra
"Where is that weak shithead? Don't tell me you killed him?"

Gat
"Umbra. Listen to me. You've been doing this to me for years now. Why?... Why are you doing this?"

Umbra is taken aback by his words. Usually it's "Fuck you, bitch!" or "Piss off, whore!". He never wanted to talk to her before.

Umbra
"W-What?! Shut up, I'll kill you, you piece of shit.", she said while punching Gat in the face, sending him to the ground.

Gat continues to talk in a calm manner.

Umbra
"I'm sorry, nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially a beautiful lady like yourself."

Gat
"Shut the fuck up, I will mutilate you, you sack of shit!", she said with tears building up in her eyes

She kneels above Gat continuing to punch him in the face, breaking his nose and a few teeth. She's stops to catch her breath. Droplets falling on Gat's face. Gat conjures a floral crown made out of flickering shadows. Umbra looks at him in shock and disbelief.

Gat
"Umbra, w-will you b-be my bride?", he said while putting it on her head

She starts crying, releasing all the repressed emotions.

Gat
"NOW!", he sits up and pulls her pants down, exposing her bloomers

Suddenly tentacles burst from the ground immobilizing Umbra.

Umbra
"YOU TRICKED ME! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Possible actions
>Step 2
The plan is in motion, there is no turning back now!
>>
>Step 2

Also,
>Country just scores a glorious victory against the Poortuguese
>Jack Chitin posts master plan update

'tis a good evening
>>
Taking a short 10 minute break to eat. We still have a few scene before the session ends for today, don't go anywhere!

Things are gonna get pretty crazy.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 263x192px
>>258427
>Step 2
Excited as G̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶n̶i̶s̶ right now
>>
>>258427
>Step 2 is in motion, there is no turning back now!
>>
>>258427
>>Step 2
that's an odd way of spelling
>rape
>>
>>258427
>Step 2
Let us crash her ship, with no survivors!
>>
Ahem, it's almost time boys, you know where to look.

I'll post the possible actions here soon, just gotta update the archives with the previous post really quick.
>>
Let's build up the situation! You know where to go!

Possible actions
>Step 3
>>
File: awshitjack.jpg (50KB, 550x383px) Image search: [Google]
awshitjack.jpg
50KB, 550x383px
>>258576
>>
>>258612
>rape
but seriously update the hall of menes already
>>
>>258616
Fucking hell, these are golden! I'll be sure to archive these in the hall of memes, I'm saving them all.
>>
>>258618
Don't worry, will do when I get some more free time. I'm saving them all on my pc in case the thread goes 404 or something.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (1KB, 208x108px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
1KB, 208x108px
>>258612
>Engage with Step 3 at full thrusters
>>
>>258612
>She actually watched him fuck those women

Umbra is a cuck confirmed
>>
Almost there!

Possible actions
>THE GRAND FINALE!
>>
>>258755
>consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of recreation
>>
>>258773
gosh anon, this is a christian board!
>>
>>258755
don't forget to pull out
we don't now how ethereal impregnation works
>>
>>258858
>for the sole purpose of recreation
>pull out
u wot?
>>
>>258861
bruh do you know how expensive it is to raise a child and that's not even taking into account how mentally unready gat and umbra are. gat can barely take care of himself and is a convicted criminal with anger issues and umbra is a psychotic goddess who is very unstable you gotta think of our child's future man
>>
>>258755
What exactly am I looking at in Boom's gentleman area?
>>
>>258873
exactly. the child will be the ultimate killing machine which is what we need for the upcoming war, and im sure umbra and xeri can become allies with jacks and gats influence.
>>
>>258875
A bulging exclamation mark!
No seriously, little Boom wants to see the sunlight. It's an exclamation mark.

Posting the next scene in a minute
>>
>>258881
well I guess it's alright care wise but will we be able to visit on a regular basis and think of the tantrums sorry natural disasters and the awkward teen phase when they get really edgy and anarchic are we really prepared for that
>>
>>258906
anything to make elysia great again
>>
The grand finale has been posted!

So guys, what do you think?
>>
>>258929
NSFW/10
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 550x535px
>>258929
Biggest surprise I have ever seen
however...
>>
File: lewdness intensifies.png (11KB, 264x211px) Image search: [Google]
lewdness intensifies.png
11KB, 264x211px
i made a thing!
>>
>>258953
Follow up note
"...plump butt..." So that's why Umbra has puffy pantaloons, to hide what sexual parts she has so as to not appear likable by Gat.
>>
>>258929
I rate it a solid blue/balls
you are the funniest QM on this board
>>
>>258929
This was a ride from start to finish
>>
That was some epic troll from Gat.
>>
Now, I only hope Luna got sexier and thicc during the time skip
>>
>>258944
You don't know the half of it, soon they will cuddle

>>258953
Don't worry anon, I will do some non canon stuff to make up for the blue balling

>>258956
Another one for the archives!

>>258978
It's funny, Gat knew it all along, he likes her very much, but he needed to let go of the past to embrace the future. They both like each other, but don't want to admit it, in contrast to Jack/Xeri.

>>258983
Thanks anon. Truth be told, I wanted to make a the same scene turn into just Gat and Umbra having a tussle without the shadowlings, not rape, but rather love. Gat would confess during the act. However, I got this crazy idea, and it really was in the spirit of Gat's masterful skills of trickery.

>>259009
Sure was, I'm glad you guys liked the scene

>>259037
He isn't a master actor/rogue/troll/lover for nothing!

It's going to be fun seeing where Gat/Umbra go from here. Can't wait to see how things will go when they meet Jack/Xeri. It might be pretty hilarious.

>>259057
We've seen what Gat and Jack were up to and they had their time for character development. Now, it's time to see what our lovely priestess was up to during this time. We will see her side of the story soon. But for a few sessions more, we will explore the interaction with Gat/Jack and Xeri/Umbra. We still want an alliance going on before shit hits the fan.
>>
>>259068
>However, I got this crazy idea, and it really was in the spirit of Gat's masterful skills of trickery.
Do i smell some place switching shenanigans involving our favourite teleporting cat trio?
>>
>>259068
>We've seen what Gat and Jack were up to and they had their time for character development. Now, it's time to see what our lovely priestess was up to during this time. We will see her side of the story soon. But for a few sessions more, we will explore the interaction with Gat/Jack and Xeri/Umbra. We still want an alliance going on before shit hits the fan.

Cool. And looks like the war/tournament/etc between gods is going to be some serious shit if Jack and Gat needs to team up again just to stand a chance
>>
File: Truckin.png (84KB, 718x479px) Image search: [Google]
Truckin.png
84KB, 718x479px
>>259068
Gat´s walk looks a little bit familiar...
>>
>>259099
BINGO!
I wanted the scene to end in a comedy tone. Even though they won, they all wanted to fuck her so bad after all that sexy buildup.

Here's another reference that inspired the scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBUd3r1y3I
>>
File: KEKHARDER.png (191KB, 1093x762px) Image search: [Google]
KEKHARDER.png
191KB, 1093x762px
>>259113
when tired creativity peaks
>>
Was their supposed to be pictures for those last updates?
>>
>>259068
Oh man, all of this UST is making me super anxious (and horny) for when it all gets resolved.
Here's me hoping that you just say "FUCK IT" and have every known character get in a massive orgy of all sorts of fetishes to see all of your hard work go to shit and Jack off to your own fantasy-land
>>
>>259113
I'm just happy gat remembered the #1 rule of sex
never put your dick in crazy
>>
>>259082
Anon, that's k-kinky and l-lewd!

>>259085
Here's a little hint for the future: The "doomsday" event will cause a lot of shit in Elysia. 99% of the denizens don't even know it's coming, and those that do, they don't know what's coming.

Only a few powerful characters that we will meet, know the whole story behind it, and what's the end goal of the quest.

A storm is coming, the characters will go through a test. Friendships will fall and rise, love will fall and rise. Some might not make it out alive... Dark times are ahead.

>>259138
>Oh man, all of this UST is making me super anxious (and horny) for when it all gets resolved.
That means I'm going in the right path. The story needs to be captivating, with twists and turns that are believable and have a build up, not just for the sake of having shocking twists. I'm glad you guys find the adventure interesting, and if you liked it so far, things are gonna get even better from here on.

>the spoiler content
That's why I will crate more non canon stuff! However, speaking of orgies and regarding canon stuff, never say never! If we succesfully form an alliance with Gat/Umbra, who knows what might happens after a few glasses of strawberry wine.

>>259148
It's all ogre now, Gat is married, he has to put his dick in crazy and create loli catgirl killing machines that will rule over Elysia!
>>
>>259163
build ups, rise and falljust like everyanons bulges today
>>
>>259123
Haha, holy shit!

>>259124
>Was their supposed to be pictures for those last updates?
https://youtu.be/fnd0qg4I_MM?t=50s

>>259179
There will come a day when they have some kinky sex! But not today, today we witnessed heart-warming love!
>>
>>259163
n-no no NO
secretly my fetish
>>
File: 1209.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1209.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>259189
>secretly my fetish
I've been thinking, regarding lewd scenes, being canon or not, I was thinking of making them softcore, without explicit stuff. What I mean by that is, imagine Jack and Xeri fully clothed embracing each other, like Gat/Lynna in the flashback. A raging storm outside, they huddle together near a fireplace. Undressing only a tiny bit so they can connect. The focus is on the the whole scene and experience, rather than the act itself. The expressions, the love in their eyes, the sweat trickling down their faces, the blushed cheeks. I will trademark it under "Romantic Porn™" and pioneer a new genre of lewds!
>>
>>259228
I believe this is called erotica, but by all means, go for it.

I'll be waiting,ready to m ake some dank erotic memes
>>
>>259228
MY KEYBOARDY IS READY
>>
File: 1d7.png (6KB, 227x238px) Image search: [Google]
1d7.png
6KB, 227x238px
>>259228
"Romantic Porn™"
You disgust me, good sir
>>
>>259245
>I believe this is called erotica
True, but I can't trademark that and make millions selling licenses

I'll think about it, I'll probably mix it up from time to time. Also, I need to focus on other stuff as well, need to finish that map and the portfolios among other things in the works.

>>259248
The time has come and so have I

>>259252
You're right I'm sorry, I'll fix the problem:
Romantic Porn™©

Well that's it from me for today. It was fun as always, thanks everybody for participating. Sadly I have to end on a bad note, I'm not sure if I'm going to have enough time tomorrow, pretty busy day. In the worst case scenario, we'll have to skip tomorrow and continue on Thursday. I'll post in the thread/twitter when I have a definitive answer tomorrow.
>>
>>259260
was fun running, see you next time
i might even drawfag some more fanartbecause you are a cool gat
>>
File: PSMix_2016-06-14-21-08-41.png (1MB, 1599x1599px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-06-14-21-08-41.png
1MB, 1599x1599px
>me messing around with the Photoshop app for a few minutes
Are ya proud of me, ma?
>>
File: hot steamy sex.jpg (33KB, 273x400px) Image search: [Google]
hot steamy sex.jpg
33KB, 273x400px
>>259935

Gat extends Umbra's legs, gently placing them on the floor.

POMF =3

He slowly reaches for a corded object.

Umbra
"G-Gat senpai, w-what are we going to d-do with the clothes iron? Kyaa~! Be g-gentle, I'm sensitive down t-there..."

Gat
"Sorry my love, I need to blow off some steam.", he said while pressing the button

[muffled laugh track in the background]
>>
>>259278
>>259935

When I started this quest, I wasn't sure how people would react to the premises of the story. I was hoping for one or two players, but now we're up to a few recurring players and who knows how many lurking. In the beginning the threads barely reached 50~ posts, now we're going past 200.

Thank you all for sticking around and participating in any way. You all have a charming sense of humor and I really enjoy spending time with you guys. All these jokes and memes put a huge smile on my face.

Once again, thank you all for being part of the quest.
>>
>>260362
thank YOU for all the effort you put into this (especially the writing. it bothers me when there's only a few quests with actually good art and not just mspaint stickfigures, and those that do have decent art don't usually have good writing. This quest has both. and lewds.
>>
>>260366
>Thank YOU
seconding
>>
>>260362
https://youtu.be/3NuFVQk_CCs
>>
File: EREWEGO.png (37KB, 474x717px) Image search: [Google]
EREWEGO.png
37KB, 474x717px
>>260362
>>
File: PSMix_2016-06-15-08-44-11.png (735KB, 857x571px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-06-15-08-44-11.png
735KB, 857x571px
Forgive me
for I have sinned
>>
>>260729
Forgive me
for i have saved
>>
>>260729
has anyone here seen my sides? i seem to have lost them...
>>
>>260362
Aww, thanks Grub. I love you too.
>>
File: bestxeri.png (131KB, 659x710px) Image search: [Google]
bestxeri.png
131KB, 659x710px
>>260857
deja vui've had this in mind before
>>
>>261224
higher on the menesand i know /qst/'s the place to go
>>
File: Blood-Magic.png (618KB, 769x456px) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Magic.png
618KB, 769x456px
>>260366
>>260489
>>260607
>>261189
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

>>260607
Blood Magic is a hell of a drug!

>>260729
These is nothing to forgive, this is fucking gold! Luna in the background killed me.
Orgy club, no Lunar prudes allowed!

>>261224
Amazing! Where can I buy one?

Posted the news on the twitter in a hurry, finally caught a little free time to reply here. Sadly I'm extra busy today so we continue tomorrow.
>>
>>261268
Fuckin' hell!

I meant
>Blood Magic is a hell of a drug!
to quote this >>260628
>>
File: Jackchitinjackingoff.png (172KB, 825x639px) Image search: [Google]
Jackchitinjackingoff.png
172KB, 825x639px
>>261272
Don't tell the templars about it
>>
File: sweatin.gif (531KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sweatin.gif
531KB, 200x200px
>>261224
>>261329
>the way you draw Xeri with collarbones
Dear god have mercy on my soul...

You have a pretty neat artstyle, I like it a lot! Thanks for the drawings, they're pretty awesome!

Sexy Xeri pictures are my weakness, they are the BANE of my existence
>>
>>261498
i might even ask a few fellow drawfags to do more art of heri like your characters more than i shouldthey make me happy
>>
>>261498
>Sexy Xeri pictures are my weakness
i don't know about that but my BANEis likes her for some reason.
>>
>>261498
Bane?
>>
File: Out of Hand.jpg (41KB, 592x318px) Image search: [Google]
Out of Hand.jpg
41KB, 592x318px
>>261560
Will the memes ever end?
>>
>>261584
The ride never ends

You're stuck on Mr. Bane's wild ride
>>
>>261498
so, new session tomorrow?
>>
>>261750
Yes. We continue around the same time as always.

I'm thinking of pushing the usual schedule a hour or so earlier, I noticed that we have a lot of Scandibros in here. I don't want to start it to late especially during the weekdays since people have uni/work to attend to in the morning.

In any case, please feel free to tell your preferences and I'll try to calibrate the schedule so it's fine for most people.
>>
>>261811
i'm here usually from 2 pm to 3 am GMT+1
>>
If you guys want for the sessions start earlier or later, just say so, feel free to post your ideas. We can then work something out that is good for everybody.

On a side-note, the memes and fanart section in the archives has been updated!

I'll post the exact time tomorrow a few hours before we start, but it will be around the same time we always start, maybe a bit earlier this time.

In any case, I'm out for today, have a pleasant morning/day/evening/night!
>>
>>261965
>my sweating gat maymay face didn't make it into the archive
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
but yeah start as early as you can pls i can't keep staying up until 2am just to shitpost...
>>
>>261980
For the future, always feel free to tell me if I mess up something, I can overlook a post by accident sometimes. Fixed and updated.

As for the schedule, yeah I know that I can go a bit late, I will try to start earlier. Wait... are most of you guys eurobros?

My people!
>>
>>262014
2 of us are scandibros atleast
>>
>>262044
We have Scandis? I know /s4s/ is Fingolian and I'm Icelandic, but who's the Scandis?
>>
>>262175
i'm fingolian as well, north europe is just called scandinavia as whole
>>
>>262014
Got to love good old America, am I right?
>>
Oh snap, just thought of this, but you should have a contest sometime in the future where one of us anons get to try and make the next thumbnail for the next quest thread. All sorts of fun can be had doing that (but if you think that's not your style, then go ahead with the regularly scheduled program).
>>
File: Can't stump the Trump.jpg (74KB, 900x477px) Image search: [Google]
Can't stump the Trump.jpg
74KB, 900x477px
>>263042
Of course, anon! If I had the money I would gladly come to visit to experience god tier burgers, freedoms, second amendment, 4th of July and hopefully get an autograph from my secret crush Donald Trump

No homo, only Make America Great Again!
>>
>>263352
>but if you think that's not your style
Don't get me wrong, I would gladly do something like this in an ideal situation. HOWEVER, with all the good intentions and fun times it might have, there is always the off chance that humans can be... well, humans. What I mean by that is:

>"This is the 3rd time, and mine hasn't been picked yet...".

Again don't get me wrong, I'm more than grateful for the civil behaviour from everybody so far. The thing is that with every new thread it seems that we are getting more and more players. Some can be more "humans" than others. That doesn't mean they are bad people or anything, I just want to avoid potential unnecessary shit-storms, that's all.

I hope you understand what I'm talking about, I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone in specific or the majority as a whole. It's just that I've seen that things can turn ugly in quests when the QM gives the opportunity for the players to compete against each other in something.
>>
>>264218
What time will the session be?
I just read all the old threads
Also Eurofag here
>>
>>264618
this, im giddy for more fun
>>
>>264618
>What time will the session be?
The sessions are usually held from 4 pm UTC to 10 pm UTC. Simple type "4pm UTC" in google and it will convert it to your local timezone. Seeing that the majority of the audience are eurobros, I'll try to start around this time so people don't have to stay up pretty late to follow it live.

Also, for my ameribros out there, for those on the east coast this is approximately from noon to the evening. I think you guys will be able to catch a few hours after you get off your study/work duties. Sadly for those anons on the west coast the sessions start around morning, this is the best way to catch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSCSB2bzrU8

>I just read all the old threads
I always like to hear from anons that catch up reading it in one or two sittings, how did you like it so far? Anything you didn't find interesting? Favorite character? Favorite lewds?

>Also Eurofag here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhXtQVoELUE
Favorite match/goal so far, lads?

>>264652
I'm not sure for the exact time yet, I will post it here in an hour or two.
>>
The adventure continues in 2 hours!
>>
>>265042
OOoooooooooOOoOOo snap
>>
>>264686
>Favorite match/goal so far, lads?

Poortugal-GLORIOUS ICELAND/Bjarnason
>>
>>264686
desu, amateur rally class > ball chasing
>>
>>265150
desu dragracing > shitboxes trying to emulate rally
>>
>>265179
frikken word filter
illegal street races > limited motorsports
>>
>>265192
initial d > irl illegal racing desu fämpai
>>
File: Downforce.png (1MB, 1296x806px) Image search: [Google]
Downforce.png
1MB, 1296x806px
>>265200
get meme'd on
>>
Got stuck in traffic! You guys jinxed me with all this race meming!

New thread and next scene in 20~ minutes.
>>
>>265380
Sorry to hear that, see you in 30 minutes OP
>>
New thread boys!
>>265457
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.