[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NotQuesty Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: part432.jpg (2MB, 638x6480px) Image search: [Google]
part432.jpg
2MB, 638x6480px
Let's continue

Story so far:
http://lom678.deviantart.com/gallery/50973296/NotQuesty-s-Quest?offset=264
>>
>>250412
I post here because no one does and I posted in the other thread but listen here, I'm not being quite at full brain capacity because of my tiredness.

So... PLOT HAPPENS YEAH.

Develop Tussey's character with something like her powers not quite working or having stupid as fuck reason for being evil. or both. GOD I NEED SLEEP.

Keep up the good work by the way.

>tfw I probably won't be asleep in hours anyway.
Well, I might still post here if there's a new part.
>>
>>250412
why is there two threads anyways?
>>
File: part433.jpg (2MB, 942x6334px) Image search: [Google]
part433.jpg
2MB, 942x6334px
the possibility of more suggestions and just in case the one on /vp/ dies
>>
>wake up
>check threads
>this one misses last part
Whelp.

To the other thread I guess.
>>
File: part434.jpg (1MB, 743x3300px) Image search: [Google]
part434.jpg
1MB, 743x3300px
>>253610
sorry bout that
>>
File: part435.jpg (2MB, 793x4626px) Image search: [Google]
part435.jpg
2MB, 793x4626px
>>
>>254124
>everyone is some FF girl
I know you played some recently but that's showing.

Well, since crabs are pretty stupid (seriously, have you ever seen a crab's brain ?) the plan goes perfectly.
>>
>>254140
>tfw while documenting myself, I learnt that their brain is very little but actually in two parts, one in their head, and one that isn't quite a brain in their thorax
>it implies you can kill a crab instantly by two ways : head shot or the middle of their chest
>the second way is actually used in fucking reality to euthanize crabs

So, I guess we know how to fight them now.

Holy shit I learnt something just while trying to justify some stupid shit for that quest.

I'm leaving for a while, I need to realize the implications.
>>
>>254140
The whole thing is a parody of the brothel scene from FF7
>>
File: part436.jpg (1MB, 860x3060px) Image search: [Google]
part436.jpg
1MB, 860x3060px
>>254189
>mfw all the crabs either get their heads ripped off or bullets through the chest.
>>
>>254787
Oh, I know, but even parodies can go wrong, that's sometimes pretty fun too.

>>254793
They should have stayed underground or underwater, or both
>>
File: part437.jpg (2MB, 701x5302px) Image search: [Google]
part437.jpg
2MB, 701x5302px
>>
>>257328
Everyone has happy tea time while NotQuesty feel anger towards Shovel Knight : "The Person He Hates The Most"™
>>
>>258536
badump
time to take off the disguises and be socially awkward
>>
>>257328
We need a reverse "I Am Your Father" scene with NQ2 and Shovel Knight.
As in NQ confronts and tells SK that he's his son, where SK goes "I'm your father?!" and panics and then burns NQ with "I should have used a condom" or something
>>
>>257328
Although he treated them well, it is all part of his plans to sleep with all if them.
>>
We're missing you, NotQuesty.
>>
>>263810
I'm back, took a small break!!! I made a thread on /vp/.

Thanks a lot for being an awesome fan, it means a lot!!
>>
>>264944
>Thanks a lot for being an awesome fan, it means a lot!!
Oh wow, I don't know what to say. I've been following you sinde day 1 but you're the one who need to be thanked does that word even exist for doing such a fun story I like to read.

I just... wow. Sometimes story was fun, sometimes rage-inducing against the bad guys, sometimes I didn't like where it went, so much stuff. But that's what makes this ride fun.

So... keep going, takes all the breaks you need to, most important : have fun too.

I'm mad because my id changed because new internet but whatever
>>
>>264969
Oh wow, day 1. That was two years ago, that's insane that people like you are still following me for all this time.
>>
>>265021
>two years ago
Damn, it didn't feel like that.
The funniest is that actually it isn't fun, I was going to start a quest too, same as you, drawn with a mouse and zero artistic talent (well, you seem to have some) because I was missing Questy, and at that time, Aquest didn't keep up (sadly).

But you popped out of nowhere with your quest and I embarked on this ride, so I didn't have to do it myself. And that's probably for the best because I lack the motivation to do pretty much anything barring studying and being a lazy fuck who spends his day gardening when not raining (and it rains a lot here).

So thanks again for doing this quest, because I have fun.
>>
>>265044
It's really hard having the motivation to keep going but I HAVE TO FINISH IT
>>
File: part438.jpg (2MB, 837x5132px) Image search: [Google]
part438.jpg
2MB, 837x5132px
>>
>>265082
shovelknight keeps denying getting a boner for crossdressed notquesty
>>
>>265066
Be brave my friend, as I support you in this quest !

>>265082
Pretend being another NotQuesty since NotQuesty is a male and you aren't anymore
>>
File: part439.jpg (1MB, 856x2886px) Image search: [Google]
part439.jpg
1MB, 856x2886px
>>
>>265575
NotQuesty tries to seduce Shovel Knight more, making him confused about being his enemy.
>>
>>265588
double dubs, check
made me laugh, check
seconding, check
>>
wow, /vp/ sure is clogged up with threads that are less important that NotQuesty's Quest today.
>>
>>267075
Thanks man, I was at a friends house and couldn't keep the other one alive.
>>
I hope this thread isn't dead.
>>
>>269342
Will probably make a thread on /vp/ tomorrow
>>
File: part440.jpg (2MB, 803x5760px) Image search: [Google]
part440.jpg
2MB, 803x5760px
>>
File: part441.jpg (2MB, 757x6188px) Image search: [Google]
part441.jpg
2MB, 757x6188px
>>
File: part442.jpg (1MB, 743x4748px) Image search: [Google]
part442.jpg
1MB, 743x4748px
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.