[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Create-a-Inqusitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: Inquisiton.png (3MB, 2312x3584px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisiton.png
3MB, 2312x3584px
By holy terra and the emperor!
There is never enough of theese lunatics running around,
lets see what the roll-god has in store for us today

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Inquisitor_Creation_Tables

Gender (d100)
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>
>>250021
>>250010
whats the gender anon
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

rolling for age:
>>
>>250021
Male: Majority of the inquisition seems to be male.

Undefeatable Manliness of 40k, best weapon against heresy

Age (d100)
>>
>>250025
Middle Aged (55-90): At this age some Inquisitors commence rejuvenation treatments, whilst others prefer to appear their age.

So, does he look old as balls or does he get his face fixed?

Ordo (d100)
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

ordo

he looks old as fuck but he is buff. rock grandpa
>>
>>250030
Ordo Minoris: The Ordos Minoris cover a plethora of activities that could come under the jurisdiction of the larger Ordos, but have been made into more specific departments to better combat a single threat. These Ordos are tiny in comparison to the big three, and have nowhere near the influence or manpower as the larger Ordos.
It is up to the player to determine whether an existing Ordo is used (Sicarius: Officio Assassinorum; Sepulturum: Chaotic/Alien diseases; Obsuletus: everything that won't fit in any other category such as ghost ships, Legion of the Damned, etc) or a new body is established, but it must seem plausible (e.g. Militum: Imperial Guard/Navy; Illuminas: Psykers)

Ordo 66, Ordo illuminas, keeping an eye over the activities of Pskyers and Psyker-potential individuals
Palpatine approved

Title (Roll 1-3 times) (d100)
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

bit confusing there. I was thinking of either ordo machine or ordo sanctorum

I'm guessing you want me to roll thre times so here it goes...
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>250039
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>250041
>>250039

on a side note how do you do separate 1d100 rolls on the same post
>>
>>250039
Ordo-specific: Something related to the Inquisitors line of work, e.g. an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor might be Witch-Finder, Witch-Hunter, Colonel-of-Redemption, etc.

Probably the title of "Psyker-Hunter" or "Psyker-Tracker"

>>250041
same as above

>>250042
Nothing

So, a specific ordo-related title

Philosophy (d100)
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

philosophy. here is hoping for radical recongregators

this is a good place btw:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Inquisition

so wait I thought we chose the ordos. if you already chose it from my roll then I guess psyker tracker it is...
>>
>>250058
Moderate Radical: The Inquisitor that utilises a xeno-pistol, or makes use of beastmen in their retinue. To some this seems a slippery slope, but it is entirely justified by these Inquisitors as minor interactions with what others see as tainted.

"Dont touch the Ork, he bites"

Methodology (Roll 1-3 Times) (d100)
>>
brb, il be on later
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>250062
method
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>250062
>>
Rolled 9, 42, 73 = 124 (3d100)

>>250062
L
>>
>>250063
k op
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>250062
what are we doing?
>>
>>250064
>>250065
>>250066
>>250133
Im back, all is good

>>250064
Vota Vita Mia (My life is devoted): To whatever cause they have pledged themselves, this character will be unflinching in its execution above all other things.

The inquisitor will get those Psykers or die trying

>>250065
Tempero Bacillum (To spare the rod): is to spoil the child. Constant assessment and testing of acolytes and just about everyone(/-thing) else is one of the top priorities of this Inquisitor.

Only the best of the best can be expected to handle Psykers in combat, his retuine is constantly tested and punished if they don't operate with most effectiveness

>>250133
Crescis In Adversis Virtus (Virtue is born in hardship): Every experience is a learning experience, even if that experience will test the mettle of body and soul. If something's worth doing, it's worth doing the hard way!

No challenge is too great, no excuse can be applied, it will be done or all will die trying

Psychic Ability (+20 to roll if Ordo Malleus, may choose not to roll on table) (d100)

Boy, quite a strict old man
>>
>>250163
Psychic Ability (+20 to roll if Ordo Malleus, may choose not to roll on table) (d100)
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>250219
Let's see.
>>
>>250235
Talented: Comfortable with one or more psi-disciplines.

Fight fire with Fire, it takes a Psyker to know a Psyker, and a Talented one knows it best.

you can pick the disciplines if you wish

Quirks (Roll 1-3 times) (d100)
>>
Rolled 60, 16, 16 = 92 (3d100)

>>250241
>>
>>250269
Injury: The Inquisitor is injured in some fashion, from something so grave even the surgeons of the Collegia Medicae are unable to restore them to full health to just an impressive set of scars.

As much as being dauntless in facing impossible odds benefits the psyker, there is heavy price to pay.

Perverse: Every holes a goal. (Twice)

Slaanesh claws at his mind every day, every night, every moment, his desire is great, but he must steel himself.. not allways sucessfully,
leaving him with deep guilt

Resources (Roll 1-5 times) (d100)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d5)

>>250279
Rollin for how many time im gonna roll
>>
>>250284
Nice, this inquisitor is loaded
>>
Rolled 28, 40, 64, 14, 41 = 187 (5d100)

>>250279
>>250284
>>250286
>>
>>250300
Oh shit. He has a personal army and his own planet!
>>
>>250300
Personal army: The Inquisitor maintains a privately acquired body of troops. Roll on the 'Personal army' table.

Some Psykers need an army to stop them.

Unarmed spaceship: Roll on the 'Unarmed spaceship' table.

An immobile inquisistor is a useless one.

Planet: A world is governed by the Inquisitor, perhaps under martial law or as a fief for them to conduct experiments/raise warriors.

Literally King of a world, enough said

Ties with: The Inquisitor is well-connected, and can call upon various organisations to assist them, be it the might of an Astartes Chapter or the unique skills of an Administratum archivist. Roll on the 'Ties with' table.

and

Armed spaceship: Roll on the 'Armed spaceship' table. Some ships are for travel, others are to destroy

Personal Army (d100)
Unarmed Spaceship (d100)
Armed Spaceship (d100)

and

Inquiry (d100) For his injury trait
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>250322
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>250322
rolling for unarmed space ship

>>250323
this was personal army
>>
>>250323
Imperial (other): Arbitrators, Enforcers, Skitarii (technically Mechanicus, not Imperial plausible if the Inquisitor has ties with the Mechanicus), armed Cultists, Penal units, Naval Security, PDF, Noble House troops, etc.

The Inquisitor has his planet's PDF at his command, being the perfectionist he is,
they are quite capable, and less shit than usual PDF's

Star Yacht: Sleek and ornate, the Star Yacht is designed to show off status and provide transport in style.

You can't pick up bitches in a shoebox, glide with style

I forgot we need another -> Ties With (d100)
>>
Rolled 35, 13, 30 = 78 (3d100)

>>250336
in order: armed ship, inquiry, and ties
>>
>>250339

Strike Craft: Swift and well-armed for its size, usually equivalent to a light cruiser in tonnage.

When the target Psyker has been spotted, speed is move valuable than armor or size,
but thats no reason NOT to strap a whole armory on there.

Impressive scars: From duelling or battle

Dueling his unprofessional passions, and real combat, for when you are locked in a duel of the minds with
an unstable psyker something is bound to get burned or 'sploded

Administratum: Bureaucrats, archivists and logisters, the staff of the Administratum possess a great deal of information; they simply need to be told where to look.

This is no personal vendetta, its just solid buisness, and what's buisness if it's not organised and written down properly
(Exept when a Psyker summons Slaaneshi daemons, then shit gets personal)

Right-o

Lets determine his appearance, name and armor/wargear
Speak up if you got anything
>>
>>250355
Percival Ikarius
>>
>>250363
I get the Ikarus part, fly too close to the sun and you get burned,
but i dont understand the Percival part,
i think "Percival" would be a good middle name,
but it's the first anme that really makes the first impression of the character
>>
>>250355
The injuries and perversion point this man heavily towards biomancy. Perhaps he's trying to fix what the others can't?
>>
>>250402
Interesting, can you tell us more of what youre getting at?

I just thought he has a hard time not keeping it in his pants
>>
>>250355
>armor/wargear
titan armor and dual storm bolters. accept no substitutes.
>>
>>250411
Lookie lookie https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Power_Armour_Creation_Tables
>>
>>250405
Biomancy is the act of shaping or modifying the body with psychic powers. He could try and Heal away his uncurable illness, or he could bolster his strength and virility in certain times.
>>
>>250424
Trying would be key here, since the injury was stated to be uncurable,
it must have come straight from the warp, that even a tallented psyker such as he can't cure it

Maybe his dick was stolen or gone, and now he gets phanton urges to so something he isnt equipped to do
and its driving him crazy, as he is trying to cure himself and do his profession at the same time
>>
>>250415
Indomitus armor, battered by war, emperor's finest, overclocked machine spirit, death is joy (or none shall escape the emperor's wrath)
>>
>>250433
Sounds well enough, nothing like making a big entrance,
teleporting out of a strike craft, clad in terminator armor
and surrounded by PDF commandos,

with the old, scarred face enhanced by eyes sparking with psionic energy, to stare down
the enemy of the imperium, dual storm bolters raised ( all while feeling horny as fuck)
>>
>>250443
on second thoufh woudn't the whole ghost-dick thing count as void tainting? in that case the armor could and/or should be tainted by the warp as well.
>>
>>250450
The armor could be just an extension of his Psyichic power, fueling as a auxilliary machine spirit for maximum efficiency,
so i think you could be correct,

some highly traiend or very experienced Psykers and Psyker-hunter type individuals
could see in the heat of battle that his Psychic aura has a slight hint of Slaanesh with it,

and it's unknown if its just unnoticed or simply tolerated due to the inquisitor's sucess rate
>>
Right, thread is kill
imma go do something else now, power armor creation sounds good
>>
I'm back op. u still there
>>
>>250010
dice+1d100

first timer here, lets see.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.