[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars Jedi Lord Quest Thread #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 48

File: Battle of Ruusan.jpg (79KB, 618x392px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Ruusan.jpg
79KB, 618x392px
You are Kraton Reed, Jedi Lord of Telos IV

At a time when the Republic was merely a shadow of its former self and the Sith terrorized much of the Galaxy, you chose to strike back. Breaking from protocol, you gathered together a small group of likeminded Jedi Knights and raised your own army. You launched a crusade against the Sith Empire and managed to liberate the Outer Rim world of Telos IV. The people of this world now look upon you as their Lord and their protector in these dark times…

It’s been a week since the Second Battle for Telos IV. You and your forces were able to overcome the odds and defeat a Sith army several times your own size. Your domain is secure for now, and with the addition of new allies your forces are stronger than ever. Commander Stryker, a military officer who previously fought against you, now commands his forces under your banner while Master Vike from the flagging Republic has also come to your aid.

Currently, Kraton Reed can be found sitting in a meditative stance on a hill overlooking the charred remains of one of the many battlefields that now dot Telos IV. Before him sits various data slates, maps, two Guard Shoto Lightsabers, and a drinking bowl filled with wine. In the distance, napping against a tree with a single reptilian eye wrenched open, sits Jedi Knight Trask who just recently decided to proclaim himself your bodyguard. There is much that can be done now, and as Lord of his domain Reed is free to choose what to do next to further his crusade against the Sith…

>What will Kraton Reed do first?

>Meet with an NPC?
>Begin another recruiting drive?(Write-in)
>Start a construction project? (Write-in)
>Visit the Force Initiates at your Jedi Temple?
>Take a closer look at the Sith Holocron
>Scout a neighboring world?
>Plan a raid on the planet Mirial?
>Research the Raider Corvette?
>Request an audience with Bruno the Hutt / Bid Bwuno the Hutt to visit you?
>Spar with a Knight of yours?
>Do something else?
>>
>>249535
Welcome back to those who've followed the last few threads.

Those who are new, here's an archive to the last thread from about a week ago

>>209593

And here's a newly made pastebin with details on Kraton Reed, his armies and resources, and various NPC's he has interacted with.

http://pastebin.com/GkDtPsxD
>>
>>249535
>Visit the Force Initiates at your Jedi Temple?
>>
>>249535
>>Visit the Force Initiates at your Jedi Temple?
The younglings are the future.
>>
File: Telosian Jedi Academy.jpg (41KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
Telosian Jedi Academy.jpg
41KB, 800x338px
>>250376
Kraton Reed sits for a while and considers his options before deciding that now is a good time to see how the training of his Force Initiates is coming along.

Boarding a shuttle along with Trask, Reed flies northward to the icy pole of Telos IV, passing over the scarred remains of several battlefields before spotting the large square structure covered in snow and landing inside it’s hangar.

Quickly greeted by several guards, you are pointed in the direction of the Initiates who you are told are currently undergoing training at this time.

The Temple is still under a certain amount of construction though the stone integrity of the place is largely intact after being left untouched for many centuries. After walking down a cool dark hallway for several minutes, Reed appears atop a balcony overlooking a large indoor fair ground. On the ground floor below lies a number of figures, most of which are kneeling off to the side while two stand before a set of large stones.

You recognize a member of your band of Jedi Knights, a cool-headed Mirialian man named Janus, standing tall with a patient smile on his face as he stands beside a young Mirialian boy. In front of the two of them lie a set of Lifting Stones, large objects designed to test a Force User's ability to manipulate objects with the Force.

>“Come now, you nearly had it that time. Just remember to keep breathing like I showed you.”

The young boy nods his head before raising his hand toward the stones and closing his eyes.

You’re surprised to see several of the stones, one of which looks to weigh as much as a hundred pounds, lift off of the ground. He looks to be attempting to lift one that could weigh perhaps as heavy as two hundred pounds, though he only manages to shake it for a moment before dropping all his stones at once.

>”I’m sorry master…"
>”Bah, it’s fine. You’ve definitely improved, go take a break for now and we'll try again later.”

Janus pats the boy on the shoulder before directing him to go take a seat with the other initiates. It’s then that he looks up and notices you.

>”Ah Kraton, welcome to the Academy. Class?”

The assembled group of Force Initiates all bow their heads as they greet you in union
>”Welcome Master Reed.”

Janus walks a bit closer to the balcony as he grins up to you

>”What brings you here today Master Reed?”

>I’ve simply come to watch how the training’s been going
>I’ve come to personally train the initiates for a while
>I’ve come to search for my own Padawan
>Write-in?
>>
>I’ve come to personally train the initiates for a while
>>
File: Janus.png (127KB, 268x251px) Image search: [Google]
Janus.png
127KB, 268x251px
>>250547
“I’ve come to personally train the initiates for a while.”

Several of the initiates begin to talk amongst themselves as they stare up at you.

>”Ha, sounds good. I could honestly use a short break.”

Kraton grins as he hops down from the balcony and walks over toward Janus and the assembled students.

>”I’ve currently been training this group of students in some of the basics of Force Telekinesis, while Sayla’s been teaching saber combat to some of the other students. Perhaps you’d like to help my students here for a while before moving on to assist her? Or, if there was something else you had in mind, I could send for Sayla and her students and we could gather all the initiates together for a lesson of your choosing?”

It would seem you have a fair amount of freedom in how you want to approach this. However, you know you won't often have much free time to casually train with your Initiates like this. Days like this where you can give personal instruction to these students in the Force can have a huge impact on how the rest of their training goes, so you should take care here.

>Train this group in Force Telekinesis?
>Leave this group for now and go train other Initiates in Lightsaber Combat?
>Gather all the students and train them all at once in one lesson of your choosing? (Write-in?)
>Write-In?
>>
>>250577
>>Train this group in Force Telekinesis?
First thing in Jedi Training: using the Force.
>>
File: Younglings.jpg (83KB, 475x397px) Image search: [Google]
Younglings.jpg
83KB, 475x397px
>>250601
“No, I think I will start here right where you left off.”
>”Very well, have at it then.”

Kraton approaches the students, many of them little more than wide-eyed children, and raises his voice

“The first step in your training shall be learning to use the Force. The Force is a Jedi’s greatest ally, and after you’ve learned to master it there will be little you won’t be able to accomplish.”

>Roll 1d100 for training these Force Initiates
>Taking best of first two rolls from two different anons
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>250633
The beginning of training starts with immersion into the force. As it is usually done with meditation for Jedi, it serves as an excellent reinforcement into the creed.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>250633
Time to beat the 93.
>>
File: Jedi Code.jpg (32KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Code.jpg
32KB, 550x549px
>>250901
Very nice
>>250938
Not quite m8

>93
>Major Success

You tell the students that before your lesson can begin, they must immerse themselves in the Force. You sit amongst them all and tell them to mull over the Jedi Code with you as you all engage in meditation.

While you sit with them all, you begin to feel a sense of closeness with each of them. As if you were developing a spiritual connection with them. You can sense that most of them have only just begun their path and that they all have much to learn, but you also feel that you have the power to lead them ahead.

Just over an hour passes in silent meditation, and when you slip out of it you realize that each of the initiates before you have all entered a deep state of mediation that they have yet to break out of. It would also seem that your knights, Janus and Trask, had also sat on either side of you while you each mediated.

Standing up, you call the one student you saw before who had been working with Janus when you first arrived and instruct him to attempt to use the Lifting Stones once more. He slowly looks from the stones to you before closing his eyes and raising his hand.

With only the barest hint of effort on his part, you watch as he easily lifts all the stones he had raised before. Then, after a few more seconds pass, you smile as the initiate slowly lifts the heavy stone he struggled with before and moves on to lift the next heaviest stone as well. You imagine that this boy is currently lifting no less than 400 pounds of weight.

“Impressive.”

The boy opens his eyes and grins excitedly as he continues to hold up all his weight for several more seconds before dropping it all back down.

Telling the boy to go take a seat and continue to meditate, you then call up another initiate. She appears to perform exceedingly well, being also successful in lifting stones that weigh far more than she does. You carry this on several times until you’ve seen what each of these initiates can do.

>”Wow… I honestly wasn’t expecting that. You work with kids a lot back at the temple Reed?”

Jansu chuckles at you as he ruffles the hair of one of his students as he walks past him with a huge smile on his face while Trask balks at a small girl who could be no older than five or six years as she lifts up a three hundred pound stone.

>The Force Capabilities of your Initiates has improved!

(1/2)
>>
File: Chiss Jedi.jpg (165KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Chiss Jedi.jpg
165KB, 600x849px
>>251055
After a few parting words, you exchange bows with Janus and his students and excuse yourself. You and Trask then walk down another set of hallways and enter what looks to be a circular chamber. A dozen students, most of them teenagers or older, sit off to the side while two initiates walk up a lone figure standing at the center of the chamber.

>”Alright then! Remember, neither of you are going to be able to come CLOSE to striking me unless you work together.”

You recognize the figure standing at the center of the chamber as your Knight, Sayla Tann. She smirks at the two Initiates as they draw a blue and green training saber respectively.

The two students charge her as she brandishes her own curved hilt saber, it's purple beam in an instant. You’re quickly reminded of the final moments of your duel with Verus as she sidesteps the first initiate's charge and strikes him at his back. He stumbles a bit as she turns to face the other initiate, exchanging a series of parries and blows before striking him at his wrist, causing him to drop his saber.

Sayla sighs as she stares at the two of them. You imagine that she had to have switched the crystal in her saber with a non-lethal one, otherwise she would have killed and de-handed her students just now.

She opens her mouth to say something only to glance over at you. Her eyes widen as she extinguishes her saber and calls out

>”Greeting Lord Reed! I had heard that you had come here to help with the training.”

The various initiates murmur amongst themselves as several of them stare at you all. Sayla strides up to you and whispers

>”I’d honestly really appreciate the help about now. I've managed to teach these students the basics of proper footwork and beginner's training stances, but several of them don't seem to have ever been in a real fight before. What do you think?”

>How will Lord Reed approach training these students?

>Ask each of them to come up and spar with you, Trask, and Sayla respectively and gauge each of their abilities one-on-one?
>Have them all stand up and personally oversee them performing their saber strokes?
>Have them duel amongst themselves and offer instruction and corrections as you see fit?
>Write-in?

(2/2)
>>
>>251103
>Ask each of them to come up and spar with you, Trask, and Sayla respectively and gauge each of their abilities one-on-one?

There aren't that many students, and considering how rare and valuable a Jedi initiate is, they really deserve quality time from their teachers.
>>
>>251103
>>Ask each of them to come up and spar with you, Trask, and Sayla respectively and gauge each of their abilities one-on-one?
But remember, this is a learning experience. Don't beat their asses into the ground or we'll breed resentment.
>>
>>251172
Ye, let's take it easy and make sure we're actually providing constructive criticism. Maybe if we end up choosing an apprentice from the initiates we could try to gauge which students are good at learning from their mistakes, that sort of thing.
>>
>>251207
Well, these guys aren't even padawans yet. We're in core training now. Basic force stuff, meditation, training lightsabers, that sort of thing. We'll get to selection after they've got their own lightsabers.
>>
>>251134
>>251172
You motion three fresh students to approach you

"Today we will be personally sparring with each of you one at a time, and we will train as long as it takes until each of your technique improves."

Turning to address the two knights at your side, you quickly give careful instruction for the two of them to take it slow and easy with them before picking one of the students and taking him aside.

You take out a single Guard Shoto saber of yours as the six of you fan out and begin sparring one on one

>Roll 1d100+10 for this training session
>Accepting best of first two rolls from two different anons
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>251237
Let's hope I can beat my earlier roll of 6.

>>251224
Yeah, I'm just saying that we should keep an eye on particularly promising candidates, like that dude who lifted 400 pounds of rocks (though maybe Janus has dibs on that one IDK).
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>251237
rolling.
>>251248
That's fine. We'll see who's where on the bell curve.
>>
File: saberfightjpg-5c4def_1280w.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saberfightjpg-5c4def_1280w.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>251248
>73
>Moderate Success

You and your two knights begin to spar with your students respectively.

The Mirialian girl you are sparring with slashes at you immediately, an attack that you are quite easily able to block. She follows through with several more strong slashes that you find easy to parry aside

"You're putting too much force into your attacks."

You parry a blow of hers aside and raise your saber to her neck. She freezes up as you stare sternly back at her

"Try switching it up a bit. Aim for other regions of my body besides my head, and pull back every now and then and see if you can't parry some of my blows."
>"y-Yes sir."

It's a rather long exchange you share with this student though you are patient and your student proves tenacious. After fighting for a dozen more bouts or so, you announce that it is time for a new student to come up and spar. Your fellow knights do the same, and the three of you carry on with the sparring sessions.

After another hour passes, you find that at least a few of the students you have trained with have made some decent improvements. The young girl you trained with in the beginning took a while to work with, but you were able to see a fair amount more of variation in her attacks by the time you were finished with her.

>"Wew, well that went by a lot quicker than usual. I suppose that's it for today then."

A glance at the time quickly informs you that the sun is currently setting

>The Saber skills of several of your initiates has improved!

(1/2)
>>
File: FormI-TJP.jpg (181KB, 577x545px) Image search: [Google]
FormI-TJP.jpg
181KB, 577x545px
>>251381
You exchange a few parting bows with your initiates as they are dismissed for the day. Once several of them have filtered out, Sayla walks up to you

>”Thanks for coming by Kraton. Training all these students can be a bit hard between just me and Janus sometimes, but I think a few of them are starting to come along pretty nicely.”

Trask groans a bit to himself as he cracks his neck

>”I get the feeling it’s still going to be a while before most of these initiates are ready to fight against the Sith.”

Sayla nods her head to him

>”Even so, having just a little more help makes a big difference I feel. I’m hoping that, maybe in another month or so, we could even start selecting Padawans… unless anyone of us wanted to take one now I suppose.”

She shrugs her shoulders before turning back to you

>”Was there anything else you wanted to discuss Lord Reed?”

>Tell her to carry on as she was with her training?
>Tell her you’ll see if you can’t assign another Jedi to assist with the training? (Write-in who)
>Ask her if there was anything she specifically believed they needed right now?
>Tell her you’d like to select a Padawan right now amongst the students you’ve seen today?
>Write-in?

(2/2)
>>
>>251399
>>Ask her if there was anything she specifically believed they needed right now?
Current situation being what it is, maybe she had some ideas for secondary skills?
>>
>>251399
>Ask her if there was anything she specifically believed they needed right now?
>>
File: Lightsaber Construction.png (633KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber Construction.png
633KB, 955x500px
>>251431
>>251439

You ask Sayla if there is anything you believe they specifically needed right now to carry on with the training.

She thinks on it for a moment before addressing you

“The trample currently has all the basics of what we would need to begin people’s training in the Force, but once their training reaches a certain point I think it would be a good idea to have them carry on with training in a few other fields. We could take some of them aside to train as fighter pilots, and help teach a few of them the basics of how to lead soldiers in battle. Aside from that, there’s definitely one thing we would absolutely need at some point…”

She takes out her lightsaber and examines it closely as she continues to speak to you

“The lightsaber is the most important tool a Jedi can rely on, and sooner or later I think we will have some students who are ready to wield real ones. As is tradition, a Jedi student is meant to go on a pilgrimage to a place where they can gather Force Crystals of their own so they can construct their own lightsabers. However, as far as we know no place like that exists on Telos IV. The Jedi Temple here had a few lightsabers lying around that we could bestow on some of the students, but for the rest of them we’d need to come up with a way for them to safely obtain crystals of their own.”

You consider her words for a moment. There are a few planets in the galaxy that you are aware of that contain Force Sensitive crystals, but they are quite a distance away from your territory. Obtaining them could prove difficult, and the traditional method of sending students on their own to obtain them could be very risky to say the least.

You tell her that you will mull over the idea for now before exchanging a bow

>”Thanks again for stopping by Lord Reed. Don’t hesitate to call upon me if my saber skills are needed!”

(1/2)
>>
File: Citadel Station.jpg (245KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
Citadel Station.jpg
245KB, 1024x820px
>>251551
You return home to your current residence, a special private suite set aside for you on a skyscraper in Citadel Station and retire for the evening.

The training of the initiates seems to be going well. Progress is slow, but that is often how it should be for those who have only just begun to walk the path of the Jedi. You feel that you made a significant impact as far as teaching them in the ways of the Force as well as a bit of progress in the saber skills of several of them. Perhaps in a short amount time, a few of them may be able to directly assist you in the battle against the Sith…

You rise up early the next morning feeling confident and ready to tackle the new day. Current affairs on the planet are what you usually expect, and there is currently no pressing issue that you need to personally deal with quite yet.

So at this time, what does Lord Reed plan to do?

>>Meet with an NPC?
>>Begin another recruiting drive?(Write-in)
>>Start a construction project? (Write-in)
>>Discover a solution to your lack of Force Crystals?
>>Take a closer look at the Sith Holocron
>>Scout a neighboring world?
>>Plan a raid on the planet Mirial?
>>Research the Raider Corvette?
>>Request an audience with Bruno the Hutt / Bid Bwuno the Hutt to visit you?
>>Spar with a Knight of yours?
>>Do something else?

(2/2)
>>
>>251599
>>>Scout a neighboring world?
Mirial. Lets see how they've fared.
>>
File: Mirial.jpg (6KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mirial.jpg
6KB, 201x250px
>>249535
As quiet as things are now, you know that the Sith lurk only a short system jaunt away.

You need to address the threat that the Sith pose on nearby Mirial, especially if you intend on liberating that world in the near future.

Gathering together a few light scouting vessels and a number of probe droids, you launch a scouting expedition against Mirial.

>Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>251710
We good for sneak, yes?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>251710
>>
>>251599

>>251710
>61
>Minor Success

A few days pass before you hear back from your scouting expedition

Your probe droids have sent you several photos of the space fleet currently defending Mirial. It appears to be the remains of what was once Verus' invasion force, with a few of the ships still displaying the scars from that massive battle.

All in all, you'd estimate that the fleet is roughly the size of your own personal fleet, likely even a bit smaller in size and less combat ready than yours is currently.

However, there is one serious obstacle to a possible invasion that you would have to deal with. There appears to be a large space outpost orbiting the planet, one with several hangars of star fighters and a series of Turbolaser batteries adorning its surface. While dealing with the fleet itself doesn't appear to be too big of an issue, especially if you had Master Vike's fleet supporting you, the space station does give you a cause for concern.

You were unable to gather too much about the strength of their forces on the surface aside from a few fleeting glimpses of a fort here and there before your probe droids were discovered and destroyed. As you mull over it you decide that if you needed to gauge the strength of their defenses there then it might be best to contact your newest military official, Commander Stryker.

>Meet with Commander Strkyer?
>Begin another recruiting drive?(Write-in)
>Start a construction project? (Write-in)
>Discover a solution to your lack of Force Crystals?
>Take a closer look at the Sith Holocron
>Scout a neighboring world?
>Plan a raid on the planet Mirial?
>Research the Raider Corvette?
>Request an audience with Bruno the Hutt / Bid Bwuno the Hutt to visit you?
>Spar with a Knight of yours?
>Do something else?
>>
>>251844
>Meet with Commander Strkyer?
We'll do this. Let's see on how to best neutralize a static target.
>>
File: Ziering.jpg (54KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
Ziering.jpg
54KB, 250x248px
>>251854
You follow up the reports of your scouting expedition by immediately departing from your residence on Citadel Station and heading out to meet with Commander Strkyer.

Boarding a shuttle along with Trask, you fly down to the planet’s surface toward a military encampment that lies just a dozen kilometers away from the foot of the mountain containing your Ion Cannon Fort.

Your shuttle touches down upon a landing pad within the sprawling camp and you are quickly met by a pair of military officers. You are somewhat startled by their appearance at first glance, seeing that they still wear the uniforms and regalia of Sith military officers.

You allow them to escort you through the camp towards Commander Stryker’s tent, passing by a number of different soldiers dressed in Sith battle armor. In the distance, you spot a few of the infamous Sith Walkers, towering walking fortresses of sorts that make up the bulk of this particular military force’s strength. After a few more minutes of walking, you are led into the personal tent of Commander Stryker, who you find currently sitting in front of a large holomap of Telos IV.

>“Ah, Lord Reed. Sir Trask.”

The one eyed commander quickly takes the cigar out of his mouth and salutes you.

>”Welcome back. What can I do for you?”

>Ask the Commander how he and his men are faring?
>Ask what he is currently doing now?
>Ask him about Mirial’s defenses?
>Write-in?
>>
>>251926
>>Ask the Commander how he and his men are faring?
Formalities and conversation first, questions next.
>>
File: GiladPellaeon.jpg (579KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GiladPellaeon.jpg
579KB, 659x1000px
>>251926
You return the commander’s salute as you stride up to him and ask him how he and his army has been.

>”We’ve been adjusting as best we can Sir. Most of the soldiers who surrendered under my command have left now, but the ones that remain are some of my best. Tough men and women all of them."

Commander Stryker returns to his seat in front of the large battle map and you take a seat beside him.

>”I apologize if some of my troops stared when you two came into camp. Most of my boys haven’t ever seen a Jedi up close.”

The commander seems a little tense. You don’t imagine he’s ever had to greet his previous Lord quite like this, and the customs of the Sith military elite are not something you are well versed in.

>”I heard that the planet’s been recovering very quickly from the last attack. I’m glad to hear it. Hopefully we can stage a counterattack soon. I’m a bit eager to return to Mirial…”

You recall the promises you exchanged with the commander as you negotiated your surrender with him. He claims that he feels remorse for the years of service he performed while serving under Verus on Mirial, and he very much wants to see the world liberated from the yoke of the Sith.

>Ask specifically about the defenses on Mirial’s surface
>Tell him you want him to personally lead the liberation of Mirial under your command?
>Ask him what he knew of Verus and the Sith Elite in his previous sector?
>Ask him about the Sith military in general and how he came to work under Verus?
>Ask him to go into greater detail on his forces’ capabilities?
>>
>>252053
>>Ask specifically about the defenses on Mirial’s surface
Tell him that's our next destination.
>>
File: Vader's Castle.jpg (237KB, 1100x783px) Image search: [Google]
Vader's Castle.jpg
237KB, 1100x783px
>>252053
You tell the Commander that he won’t have to wait long, for you intend on Mirial being your next target.

>”Excellent, I can hardly wait Sir.”

You then ask him to describe the defenses on Mirial’s surface as best he can

>”No problem, I’ve defended that world for years.”

He places his cigar back in his mouth and puffs on it for a few moments as he stares up at the map of Telos IV. Then, he stands up and points at several spots on your planet’s surface.

>”There are no key cities on Mirial or any urban area that is going to be heavily defended, but there are a number of forts on the planet that are designed very similarly to what you have here on Telos. Taking each of them one by one would take a while, perhaps as long as a month for someone who doesn’t know the layout well. However, I don’t think we’d have to take them all immediately. To claim control of Mirial, we’d need to worry about one place— Verus’ castle.”

Trask steps forward and sternly addresses you and the grizzled commander

>”Jaina and I infiltrated that castle when we were on our scouting mission weeks ago. The place is massive, lot’s of turbo lasers and lots of soldiers.”

>”Indeed, I’ve personally commanded the defense of the castle on one occasion. The walls are ray shielded, and the area is protected from aerial attack by a shield generator. Taking it won’t be easy, but with Verus dead and much of his men gone, I know we can take the castle. When that castle falls, the planet will be ours.”

>”Hmmm, what do you think Reed?”

>Taking the castle should be our highest priority
>I’m more worried about the naval fleet in orbit
>Are there any Sith or officers we should target?
>Write-in?
>>
>>252145
>>I’m more worried about the naval fleet in orbit
Any entrenchment can be flanked, enveloped, surrounded and isolated, to be attacked at our initiative. However, there's a space station in orbit around the planet that might tie our forces down enough for reinforcements to arrive.
Are there other anti-orbital concentrations on the planet that you know of, Commander?
>>
File: Grand_Admiral_Pellaeon.jpg (32KB, 300x429px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Admiral_Pellaeon.jpg
32KB, 300x429px
The commander absently scratches his mustache as he mulls over the orbital defenses of the world

>”I’m not particularly aware of any anti-orbital defenses on the surface. Verus’ fleet was always considered large enough to act as a deterrent, and being so far away from any Republic sectors we never really considered ourselves a prime target for invasion. I imagine the fleet there is likely expecting an attack from us though. I imagine that they’ll be erecting some defenses in orbit about now, though what I can’t say for certain.”

You recall how your own forces quickly attempted to set up a mind field in orbit just before the Sith invaded Telos IV, to little effect.

>”Sir, if we’re going to be attacking Mirial soon then I think I should get to work mobilizing my own forces. I’m certain my Walkers will play a huge role in taking control of the surface, and I want my own officers to be kept abreast of what’s going on. Was there anything else you wanted to ask me right now?”

>Ask him who he thinks will be in charge of the planet’s defenses?
>Ask him what he thinks Lord Ramana might be doing right now?
>Ask his personal opinion of how we should approach the space battle
>Excuse yourself and tell him to begin prepping his forces
>Write-in?
>>
>>252279
>>Excuse yourself and tell him to begin prepping his forces
Thank the general for his time. Otherwise, let's hit that planet.
>>
File: Holoprojector_negwt.jpg (179KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
Holoprojector_negwt.jpg
179KB, 1024x900px
>>252293

You rise from your seat and thank Stryker for his time

He clicks his boots together and offers you salute

>"It should take no more than a full day for us to have the entire battalion mobilized. Don't hesitate to contact me should you need anything."

You return his salute and turn about to leave the commander's tent.

>"Lord Reed, there is one last thing I failed to mention."

You turn around to look at the Commander, who displays a dour frown.

>"Give my best to your students and the refugees."

He turns around and reexamines the map, adjusting the console until the current hologram of Telos IV shifts to that of an image of Mirial.
>>
>>252293
I'm going to call it there for now!

I plan on having game again tomorrow night once I get home from work around 7-8pm Central time.

I hope people enjoyed this session so far. A little bummed that we had so few people show up, but hopefully more people will take notice tomorrow. I have a bit of a surprise planned for tomorrow's session along with the start of the Liberation of Mirial being close at hand.

If anyone has any feedback or criticism as to how things are going, or just any questions in general, then please go ahead.
>>
>>252335
Excellent. Let's go visit Bwuno the Hutt. We're in need of a smuggler with a sense of adventure.
>>
>>252354
Glad we're doing well at first. Hopefully we get out of the bind we're in. It's been fun planning, but the next session's action should bring more people in.
>>
>>252373
Yeah I'm hoping so. I suppose with taking over a week off it's to be expected, but hopefully we'll have a little more traffic tomorrow.

I actually have something else rather exciting planned for the start of next session in addition to the upcoming battle for Mirial

But I'm glad we're off to a decent start! I like having a bit of planning and character interaction in between action set pieces.
>>
>>252354
Really wish I could have made it for the entire night, but I had plans. Now that I know when we're starting next time I think I'll be able to make it.

But yeah, I really hope more people show up next time too.

>>252410
(I like the character interactions a lot, that stuff makes me happy)
>>
File: City-scape.jpg (44KB, 800x339px) Image search: [Google]
City-scape.jpg
44KB, 800x339px
>>253179
Glad to hear it Anon, I try to give all the characters at least a little bit of flavor to them.
Anyhoo, let's get started!

Your meeting with Commander Strkyer concluded, you take your leave of the war camp just as the sun begins to set.

Returning to Citadel Station, your shuttle lands upon the rooftop of a skyscraper set aside for you and a number of your men. Your quarters are a bit more lavish than anything you’re used to, with various works of art adorning the walls and a stunning view of the cityscape all around you. Despite being a bit extravagant, this home serves your purposes well enough. At the very least, it gives you a place to rest your head and stow away those gifts from Bwuno the Hutt.

You bid Trask good evening and retire to your room only to quickly receive a transmission. You turn towards your holo-terminal and discover that you are being contacted by the Republic Fleet in orbit.

(1/2)
>>
File: Ferro.png (13KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
Ferro.png
13KB, 250x190px
>>256017
You activate the console, expecting to hear from Master Vike only for a holo-image of his Padawn to appear instead. The young Echani girl Fianna

>”Greetings Master Reed."

She bows her head to you as she greets you in her monotone voice.

>”I apologize for contacting you so late, but I had important information that my Master wished for me to convey to you.”

“That is fine, what news do you bring?”

A second holo-image appears alongside her, a picture of a planet dominated by several large green continents and a few massive blue oceans

>”My master was personally leading scouting expeditions south-east of the Telos sector, and he believes he has found a hidden military base that belongs to Lord Ramana. It lies within a massive jungle on the planet Ferro’s equator.”

The discovery of a hidden base belonging to the Sith immediately sounds like it could be a promising target. A glance at the planet’s coordinates tells you that it’s a bit of a distance away from Telos, though it’s not too terribly far south of Mirial. It could very well be a point of contention between your forces and Ramana’s.

As you ponder this, Fianna turns away from the holo-image of Ferro and regards you with a blank stare

>”Also, my Master has placed me in charge of the Republic fleet until he returns. He should be back within a few days. Until then, I represent the expeditionary force on his behalf.”

It’s a little surprising that Vike would entrust leadership of his fleet to such a young woman, yet Fianna does seem to carry herself a bit more… maturely than you would expect from most Padawans. It’s evident that he places a great deal of trust in her.

How does Lord Reed respond to this news?

>Ask for Fianna to go into greater detail on this planet and what Vike was able to discover about the Sith there?
>Ask if her forces require anything at this time?
>Tell her you want her to begin mobilizing the Republic Fleet for the upcoming liberation of Mirial?
>Ask to know more about the young Padawan herself?
>Thank her for this news and graciously bid her good night?
>Write-in?
>>
>>256042
>Ask for Fianna to go into greater detail on this planet and what Vike was able to discover about the Sith there?
>>
File: Hidden Fortress.jpg (14KB, 236x210px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden Fortress.jpg
14KB, 236x210px
>>249535
Fianna nods her head as she gestures toward the holo-image of the planet again and several paragraphs of data appear alongside it

>“Ferro is a very sparsely populated world with no more than about ten million people living on it. The local Ferroans are known to live in harmony with the natural landscape, and they are said to be very reclusive. Even so…”

The holo-image of the world intensifies on a dense forested area around the Equator.

>”… the Sith are believed to have a very large base on the planet’s surface. From what my Master was able to discover, it is a military academy of sorts. Ramana’s forces appear to use the planet for military exercises. It seems to be well-defended by the natural landscape and by military fortifications, though we don’t know to what extent."

By the sound of it, this military base has been here a long time. Perhaps longer than this Ramana has even been around. Taking this world from the Sith does not sound like it will be an easy feat, though it also sounds as if it is a vital target.

>Ask her personal opinion of what should be done in regards to this world?
>Tell her you want her to begin mobilizing the Republic Fleet for the upcoming liberation of Mirial?
>Write-in?
>>
>>256114
>Ask her personal opinion of what should be done in regards to this world?
>Write-in?
Inform Fianna of our plans for Mirial and ask for a recommendation on which planet should take priority over the other.
>>
>>256114
>>256121
this
>>
>>256121

Whether or not she’s taken aback with dull surprise at being asked to weigh in or is simply considering your question carefully is uncertain, but after nearly a minute she answers

>”I believe defeating Lord Ramana’s forces here would strike a significant blow. Even though we don’t know the full extent of Ferro’s defenses, I'm certain that if we were to stage most of our forces there then we would be victorious. We wouldn’t even necessarily need to conquer it, simply destroying the base should be sufficient in crippling the Sith forces in the surrounding sectors.”

After listening to her counsel, you then reveal that you had previously been planning to liberate Mirial.
After giving her a brief moment to digest this information, you ask her...

"Fianna, if you were to choose where to concentrate our efforts, which of the two worlds would you focus on attacking first?"

It does not take her long to answer,

>”I would attack Ferro. It holds much more strategic value to their military infrastructure than Mirial does. Losing Mirial wouldn't be too severe of a blow to their military strength, therefore it's less of a priority target.”

Her reasoning seems sound, though you're a little taken aback at how quickly she was able to answer.

>Tell her you want her to begin mobilizing the Republic Fleet for the upcoming attack on Ferro?
>Tell her to simply mobilize the fleet and to be ready for a war council in the case that her master does not return soon?
>Write-in?
>>
>>256200
>Write-in
Ask her how likely it is that Ramana is in her base on Ferros. Also ask her how viable it would be to try to nuke their base from orbit (is it ray shielded like on Mirial? What are their anti-orbital defences like? etc).
>>
File: red-forest.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
red-forest.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>256225
>Ask her how likely it is that Ramana is in her base on Ferros.

>"We aren't certain if Ramana is present on Ferro, but of all the places in her domain this area stands out. Even if she wasn't there, it's likely that there is at least one Sith overseeing the planet's operations. Likely several."

>Also ask her how viable it would be to try to nuke their base from orbit (is it ray shielded like on Mirial? What are their anti-orbital defences like? etc).

>"The planet does not appear to have a fleet protecting it, and we have found little evidence of a shield generator protecting the base."

She turns toward the map again and cups a hand under her chin.

>"My master is still investigating if there is any significant anti-orbital defenses. The local fauna is so thick that if there were any, it would be difficult to locate without actually exploring the surface."

Fianna takes out a data pad and scrolls through it for a moment

>"We could send a team to explore the surface, though if it was discovered we might lose any chance at having an element of surprise when attacking the planet. What do you suggest Master Reed?"

>Begin organizing a scouting party to search the planet's surface?
>Losing the element of surprise is too big of a risk, we'll have to take a chance when attacking the world?
>Write-in?
>>
>>256283
>Begin organizing a scouting party to search the planet's surface
If we were able to throw together an ion cannon before any enemy ships arrived, it's likely that this highly-defended fortress has some sort of anti-orbital defenses. I wouldn't want any of our fleet getting blasted to bits by a hidden hypervelocity cannon.
>>
File: 6925058-star-wars-scout-trooper.jpg (364KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6925058-star-wars-scout-trooper.jpg
364KB, 1920x1200px
>>256300
The young Jedi nods her head

>"I will set aside some of our force's best for the mission to work alongside your own. With the Force on our side, we'll obtain a better idea of what we're up against."

She respectfully bows to you

>"Thank you Master Reed."

With that, the holo image fizzles out

You're not entirely sure what to make of Vike's Padawan, but she appears to have a very good grasp of military stratagem.

Still, this is a lot of information to take in. So much so that you may find yourself having to change some of your plans, especially depending on how this next mission goes.

To process all of this, you decide to spend a bit of time in meditation

(1/?)
>>
File: Kanan_Meditates.png (852KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kanan_Meditates.png
852KB, 1280x720px
Rolled 71 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>256363
During your meditation, your thoughts drift to the reports given to you concerning Mirial. The world had been oppressed by Verus for over a hundred years, and you’re very conscious of the promise you made to free that world.

Even so, the base at Ferro proves to be a very tempting target. Would it not be right to think that you could simply liberate Mirial after staging an attack on Ferro? It seems simple, and yet something about the prospect troubles you… as if the Force itself is attempting to warn you of some hidden danger...

You spend more time in meditation than you can remember as several hours pass you by, until….
>>
File: Twi'lek Sith.jpg (427KB, 800x906px) Image search: [Google]
Twi'lek Sith.jpg
427KB, 800x906px
>>256386
>91
>Major Success

>"AAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!"

Your eyes wrench open in shock!

"Trask?"

You grasp your Dual Guard Shoto sabers and spring to your feet. Charging out your room's door, you stare down into the living room floor of your residence and behold a grisly sight.

A Twi'lek woman cloaked in black wearing a white and red mask stares up at you, a red lightsaber in her grasp. At her feet lies your Knight and bodyguard Trask. His muscular reptilian arm, still holding his lightsaber within it's claw, lies several feet away from him as he clutches his burnt stump.

"AN ASSASSIN!"

>What does Reed do?

>Charge the Sith Assassin!
>Adopt a Defensive Stance!
>Rush down and defend Trask!
>Write-in?
>>
>>256417
>>Charge the Sith Assassin!
She'll be expecting us to run.
>>
>>256417
If Trask losing his arm was the major success, I'm glad we didn't run into any sort of failure.

>Charge the Sith Assassin!
but also
>Write-in?
Try to send out some sort of beacon in the Force to let any nearby Jedi know that you're in danger. Maybe Kota Vam or Lo Rai or someone is chilling on the same ship as us (if we're on a ship, which I think we are).
>>
File: Sith_Assassin.jpg (242KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Sith_Assassin.jpg
242KB, 1280x1856px
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>256425
>>256453
Charging the Sith Assassin wins!

Roll 1d100, best of two from two different anons for your attack!

>Try to send out some sort of beacon in the Force to let any nearby Jedi know that you're in danger. Maybe Kota Vam or Lo Rai or someone is chilling on the same ship as us (if we're on a ship, which I think we are).

You are currently in a private residential suite on Citadel Station
think Palpatine's office in Revenge of the Sith

Also that roll was for the Sith Assassin's attack, not Trask's defense. Now that would have been fucking cause for concern.

Rolling for Reed's call for help
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>256495
There is no Death!
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>256495
and one more roll for the Sith Assassin's defense this round
>>
File: 1435422695493.jpg (48KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1435422695493.jpg
48KB, 350x350px
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>256495
>>256505
9% chance to beat this. Hoorah.
>>
>>256516
THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS
>>
File: Windu Palpatine Glass Shatter.gif (499KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
Windu Palpatine Glass Shatter.gif
499KB, 500x220px
>77 vs. 91

"You should never have come here!"

Igniting your white sabers, you summersault through the air onto the ground floor toward your foe as she whispers just under her breath

>"This is where the fun begins!"

You land just in front of her and unleash a barrage of brutal slashes at her!

She immediately adopts a Makashi stance and begins to block and parry your blows aside! Despite the fierceness of your attack and the speed by which you are assaulting her, she appears to be holding up well and matching your attacks blow for blow. You come close to slicing her several times only for a slight twist of her hand to knock your attack aside.

>"Unique sabers, I can't wait to add them to my collection!"

While you maintain the offensive, you try to call out to your companions in the hopes that at least one of them will realize the danger you are in and come to your aid.

The current exchange goes on for nearly a minute, in which time you manage to slice clean through a statue and dismember a couch only for her to step aside or tumble out of the way. Then, she manages to parry aside a strike of yours and lunges forward with a stab!

You are able to step aside, the blow just lightly skimming past your arm and leaving a small but painful cut.

>Keep on the Offensive and wear her down!
>Step back and adopt a defensive stance!
>Disengage and toss objects at her with the Force
>Write-in?
>>
>>256579
>>Keep on the Offensive and wear her down!
Djem So Offense> Makashi defense
>>
File: Niman.jpg (57KB, 510x480px) Image search: [Google]
Niman.jpg
57KB, 510x480px
>>256587
Just to clarify, we previously chose for Kraton Reed to be primarily a Niman user.
>>
>>256579
>Disengage and toss objects at her with the Force
but also
>Keep on the Offensive and wear her down!
Try to make an opening by throwing stuff at her - maybe even Trask's own lightsaber (though we wouldn't want to lose that since they're apparently in extremely finite supply, I dunno). Djem So sounds like a good idea until you realize that Trask was a Djem So practitioner and he just got his arm lopped off.

>>"This is where the fun begins!"

You absolute madman.
>>
>>256587
>>256612
The Force-chaining is especially good since we're Niman, by the way, since that's what Niman specializes in.
>>
>>256612
Ah that's ok then.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

Disengaging and tossing objects at her with the Force wins!

Rolle 1d100+10 vs. her roll above
>>
Rolled 24 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>256635
Hah! She thought to kill us unaware!
>>
File: 1430767146585.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430767146585.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
Rolled 76 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>256635
Pls roll good.
>>
Rolled 46 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>256635
>>
>>256649
Okay I didn't think my first post went through after refreshing a few times so I made this one. Ignore it.
>>
>>256643
oof!
>>256644
wew! Nice one Shredder

Writing now
>>
Rolled 74 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>256635
>>
File: Ventress Rocks.gif (718KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ventress Rocks.gif
718KB, 270x180px
Seeing that your attack is leading nowhere, you pull back and tumble away from her as she coldly stares you down through that ominous mask of hers

>”Running away Jedi?”

Glaring her down, you spot a priceless thousand year old vase lying in the corner of the chamber

>”Heh, am I really so frightening?”

Raising your hand up, you toss the vase at her as she continues to chuckle at you

She cries out as it shatters into the back of her head, causing her to stumble forward as she wildly slashes through the air with her saber.

Raising both of your hands up high, you call books off of bookshelves and various bits of chopped up furniture at her as she struggles to block the sudden onslaught of debris. Her dueling stance is unable to cope well with this Force tactic of yours as you bludgeon her with everything you have.

>Move in for an attack!
>Continue the Force Barrage
>Taunt her into attacking you
>Write-in?
>>
>>256692
That was
>86 vs. 30

Also, just for reference

Kraton Reed
>Painful cut along left arm

Sith Assassin
>Battered by debris
>>
>>256692
>>Taunt her into attacking you
She seems to rely on a defensive stance and her offense likely has glaring holes.
>>
>>256692
>Move in for an attack!
Try to slip past her guard now that she's been successfully discombobulated glad I got to use that word today.
>>
>>256708
>>256716
Gonna need a tie-breaker on this. Either that or I'll just roll 1d2 in another few minutes
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>256755
Taunt
Attack
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>256763
Now that Kraton has injured his opponent, he attempts to goad her into a reckless position

>Roll1d100
Will grant a bonus if you write-in something good
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>256766
Kraton calls out to the assassin by accusing her of having an underdeveloped offensive. When she charges, Kraton attempts to dodge to the side and sweep the assassin's legs.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>256766
>"Yes, you frighten me to my core, you pathetic akk dog." Beat. "I suppose you were right, though. This IS where the fun begins."
>>
File: 1445999953493.jpg (16KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445999953493.jpg
16KB, 450x333px
>>256772
gonna need a bonus on that one eh
>>
>>256768
>>256772
I think this should be the insult. Maybe it's worth bumping 44 to 54?
>>
>>256774
A man can hope.
>>
>>256772
>Almost crit fail
Shit son

>>256774
hmmm

Sure, that's good enough for a +10, and I'll take the highest of two rolls.

>54 vs. 52
A success, but just barely

Writing now
>>
File: Sheev Spin Baby.gif (938KB, 298x214px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev Spin Baby.gif
938KB, 298x214px
Rolled 82 - 10 (1d100 - 10)

Your would-be killer pants as you lower your arms and temporarily cease your barrage. You can see her chest rise and fall with each breath she takes as you scoff her way

“Yes, you frighten me to my core, you pathetic akk dog.”

You can hear a low growl emanating from her, as well as a small weak chuckle from Trask off to the side.

“I suppose you were right, though. This IS where the fun begins.”

She straightens up and aims her saber at you as she stares you down

She huffs at you and— a red mist seeps from our of her mask?

You have little time to ponder that as she let’s out a howl and spins in the air towards you!

Her attack is fierce and wild, losing much of it’s grace from earlier but gaining a feral quality to it all

You meet her charge calmly, deflecting her fierce onslaught just as easily as she did your own at the start of this battle. As her attack continues, you can see that her assault is becoming sloppier and sloppier, though she’s not tiring anytime soon it seems.

>Roll1d100, best of 2, against her roll above
>>
File: Sheev gets peeved by Agen Kolar.png (2MB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev gets peeved by Agen Kolar.png
2MB, 1280x816px
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>256804
ALRIGHT BOYS LET'S DO THIS
>>
File: 1444877687675.jpg (180KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444877687675.jpg
180KB, 960x800px
>>256810
WHY CAN'T I D100 WHEN IT MATTERS
>>
File: Palpy_KEK.png (922KB, 1500x816px) Image search: [Google]
Palpy_KEK.png
922KB, 1500x816px
>>256810
Anon did you make that pic, cause holy shit
>>
File: TheDeathofAgenKolar.jpg (982KB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeathofAgenKolar.jpg
982KB, 1280x816px
>>256821
Nah mang, it was one of the early Sheev threads (before people started pushing the Prequelkino meme). Everyone was posting instances of horrible CGI and someone pulled out a still of Agen Kolar's death off of Wookieepedia. Then a particularly inspired anon made the masterpiece you see before you.

Good times as far as meme threads go.
>>
>>256828
That still made me lose my shit for a good minute, bless whoever made that still.

Was anyone else still up too? Still need one more roll.
>>
>>256835
The Star Wars prequels are a bloody goldmine when it comes to this stuff.

I sure hope someone else is online. Lord Reed is in quite the pickle here..
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>256835
Here, have a roll
>>
File: 1446640949380.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446640949380.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
>>256858
You're a good friend, you know that?
>>
File: GOOOOOOOOD.jpg (41KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
GOOOOOOOOD.jpg
41KB, 1280x544px
>>256858
>>256859
Whoa
I'll take it

>98 vs. 72

Writing now
>>
>>256870
Yea, my phone double posted and switched ids.. I rolled a 74 for the last vote...
>>
File: Kraton Reed.jpg (41KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kraton Reed.jpg
41KB, 495x640px
You smirk as she charges into you, her saber slashing about wildly as she attempts to cut you down. Her attacks are quick and savage, but you easily offset her enthusiasm with a steady grip of your Guard Shoto’s and a clear focus.

Your attacker stabs at your face, only for you to knock the blow aside with one saber whilst leaning in to thrust with the other.

>”AAAHHH!”

The stab meets it’s mark as you plunge your saber into her shoulder. She stumbles away, nearly falling flat on her back as she struggles to get away from you.

She ceases her onslaught for now as more red mist seeps out of her mask. The assassin appears to be breathing very heavily as her left arm goes limp.

>”urk! Not… not so tough when you’re not sneaking around huh?”

You raise an eyebrow at your companion Trask, as he slowly rises up to his feet

>”Forgive me Kraton, this WITCH snuck up on me…”

Raising up his one remaining claw, he calls out to the Force and calls his saber into his grasp. The blue lightsaber ignites as he breathes in and steadies himself.

The Sith Assassin scoffs at the both of you as she shakily raises her saber in a readied stance

>”This isn’t over, I’ll—“

>”LORD REED!”

“Lo Rai?”

You hear your knight’s voice call out to you from far down the hall and sure enough you sense his rapid approach coming your way.

>”BLAST IT!”

The Assassin backs away further as more of her red mist seeps out of the mask. She appears to be slowly stepping away from you and Trask toward a large glass window

>Command her to surrender?
>Charge her with Trask and cut her down?
>Toss her out the window with the Force?
>Stall her until Lo Rai can arrive?
>Write-in?

Reed
-Painful cut on left arm

Sith Assassin
>Battered by debris
>Stabbed through shoulder

Trask
-Missing an arm

Lo Rai
-200% Ready
>>
>>256901
>Write-in?
"I know how much you Sith value your own lives. You can stand down now and live, or continue your futile fight and die. Another Jedi is making his way into these chambers as we speak, and he's less understanding than I am on these matters. I'd recommend you put away your weapon before he gets here, or you're liable to be cut down." Try to emphasize that this offer is time-sensitive (because, honestly, Lo Rai would probably electrocute her on sight if he barges in and she has her saber in hand).
>>
>>
>>256906
This
>>
File: Jedi Counterattack.jpg (144KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Counterattack.jpg
144KB, 1024x776px
Kraton lowers his sabers as he calls out to the Assassin

“I know how much you Sith value your own lives. You can stand down now and live, or continue your futile fight and die.”

The Assassin continues to awkwardly back away from you, taking a moment to glance back at the large window to the city below.

“Another Jedi is making his way into these chambers as we speak, and he’s less understanding than I am on these matters.”

Trask hisses menacingly at the Assassin

>”Lo Rai would blast you to pieces.”

The Assassin whips her saber behind her, slashing the window apart, yet she hesitates before trying to make a jump outside.

Raising your voice over the noise from outside, you call out to her in a commanding tone

“I’d recommend you put away your weapon before he get’s here, or you’re liable to be cut down!”

You can sense the conflicted feelings boiling inside of her. Her anger is palpable, and it is clear to you that she would love nothing more than to cut you down. Yet her fear is great as well, as she would consider taking a leap of faith off a skyscraper rather than face three jedi in her state.

>”KRATON!”

The door to your chamber bursts off it’s hinges and is flung across the room with the power of the Force as Lo Rai stomps inside. Upon taking one look at him, your assassin drops her weapon

>”You’ve made your point! I’m standing down!”

The Sith grumbles to herself as she drops to her knees upon the carpet and broken glass. Trask sneers at her as Lo Rai glares fiercely in her direction.

>”Heh, coward.”

>”Lord Reed! I sensed the danger you and Trask were in, thank the Force I got here in time!”

Lo Rai’s look of anger subsides slightly as he looks away back down at the masked Assassin

>”What shall we do with her?”

>She’s to be taken alive for questioning
>She’s too dangerous to be taken alive…
>Take away her saber and her mask and send her back to her Lord in shame
>Write-in?
>>
>She’s to be taken alive for questioning
Try and turn her to our side eventually
>>
>>256919
>She's to be taken alive for questioning
>Write-in?
Thank Lo Rai for coming so quickly. Ask Trask and Lo Rai if they've got any ideas for Force-sensitive containment.

We should make a call to Vike's apprentice and inform her of the situation afterwards; maybe she'd have some advice on questions to ask or methods of restraint for the Sith.

Also, thank goodness Trandoshans have regenerative capabilities.
>>
File: classic sheev.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
classic sheev.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>256928
Good, good.
>>
File: Lo Rai.jpg (15KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
Lo Rai.jpg
15KB, 250x252px
“She’s to be taken in, alive.”

The Sith sighs as kneels there on the ground, her gaze drifting amongst the three of you.

“I don’t suppose we have facilities fit to hold a Sith, now do we?”

Trask and Lo Rai trade glances before the Trandoshan speaks

>“We could lock her up in the temple?”

The Sith perks up

>”Temple?”

Lo Rai folds his arms over his chest

>”Yes, I recall there being holding cells specifically designed to hold Force-users there. I suggest we keep her blindfolded and searched beforehand though. Can’t be too cautious with Sith, and this one looks like slippery one.”

Another minute passes when no less than a dozen armed soldiers filter into Reed’s room, several of them keeping their rifles trained on the Sith as they confiscate her saber and lock her in chains.

A few medical personnel also arrive and quickly swarm Trask who brusquely brushes them off

>”I’m fine! Just give me a month and it’ll have grown back. Sheesh!”

You chuckle at the Trandoshan as another medical attendant comes by and bandages up your arm. As you are treated you address Lo Rai who absently stands off to the side watching all this unfold

“I can’t imagine detaining that Sith would have been quite as easy without you. Thank you for arriving so quickly Lo Rai.”

The young knight smiles as he looks away and sheepishly rubs the back of his neck

>”The pleasure was mine my Lord.”

(1/2)
>>
File: Under Arrest Motherfucker.jpg (199KB, 1254x627px) Image search: [Google]
Under Arrest Motherfucker.jpg
199KB, 1254x627px
>>256947
After more of your soldiers arrive, the Sith Assasin is slowly escorted away at gunpoint. You have to admit, compared to the Sith you’ve quarreled with recently this one had a bit more skill. A part of you even enjoyed the banter the two of you traded during your duel.

As your prisoner is escorted away, a you briefly wonder if it may or may not be possible to bring her to your side…?

But that is a thought for the morning. You imagine you’ll be contacting Fianna once more to fill her in on what’s happened. An assassination attempt aside, you can’t let your affairs go unattended. You’ve a planet to protect, another to liberate, and a crusade against the Sith to wage.
>>
File: Can't Cleave the Sheev.jpg (187KB, 685x571px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Cleave the Sheev.jpg
187KB, 685x571px
>>256956
That's all for now!

I think I'll likely run the next session on Thursday night around 7-8pm

Thanks for following, and hope ya'll had fun
>>
>>256960
See ya next time. Had a lot of fun. Hopefully I can learn how to roll above 50 by then.
>>
>>256960
Late by a day huh. Damn.
Life got in the way oh well.
fucked up my right knee and I won't be able to put weight on it for a about 4 months if I'm lucky. Even then there could be some pain for the long term . fuck me. Good by summer. summer. Or running. Fuuuuuuuuck. /spoiler]
So I'm not in the best of moods to say the least.
>>
>>262970
Hope you get feeling better soon
>>
>>262970
Aah, that sucks. What happened to screw up your knee so bad?
>>
>>262999
Thanks. The daily pain is slowly subsiding. I don't have to take the 4 ibuprofen every 5 hours like I have been anymore. Now it's more like 4 when I wake up then 4 a little after lunch. And then 2 when I get ready to go to sleep. Have to wonder what this is doing to my liver.
And fuck the US healthcare system.
At least I live close to Cleveland. I don't what to think would have happend if I lived out in in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>263005
Motorcycle crash , got hit by a fucker speeding in a car. I reacted fast enough that the only part of my body that made contact with the car was.... You guesed it my right knee. I was wearing really good gear, thats the only reason I'm not dead. The armor soaked up most of the impact with the ground but it couldn't cope with a relative impact of close to 95mph.
I was going speed limit, he was not.
The roads speed limit was 35. You can figure out how fast he was going.
>>
>>263083
That's wild, man. Motorcycles have always freaked me out. Glad you decided to ride in full plate that day.
>>
>>263107
Yea, that's why you will see the old men shake their heads at the kids riding shirtless with
shorts. Note the lack of old men that ride shirtless. Even at a crash at say 30 mph you will get your skin shaved off by the asphalt and bones will be broken. Its fucking scary to me what some people ride in.
>>
I've got a question, since this is my first thread. What does Kraton Reed look like? Can someone summarize all the interesting things that have happened thus far?
>>
>>265533
Here is a pastebin as updated at the start of this thread >>249562
>>
>>265533
So far:
1) Found the Telosian Jedi temple. There was a holocron inside that made one of our Knights, Lo Rai, a little loopy. He's not full-on evil but he has a penchant for lightning.
2) Sent two other Knights on a scouting mission to the Sith-aligned planet of Mirial. They got caught, but they raided the palace's dungeons and brought back 100 Mirialan refugees. Someone suggested that we check to see if any of them were Force-sensitive. Someone rolled in the mid-90s and we had a high modifier; we ended up with over 30 Mirialan Jedi initiates.
3) Sith governor of Mirial launched an attack on us. We killed him, captured his flagship, and a chunk of his ground forces have currently taken up a position on Telos. They just want to escape peacefully, and their general, penitent of his misdeeds, wants to lend us his help in taking back territory from the Sith.
4) Jedi Master Sun Vike arrived with Republic aid right when the battle ended. He's been hanging out in the area. Right now he's off at some war council and his Padawan has stayed behind. She's just informed us of a Sith stronghold that may have Lord Ramana (Sith power player, basically our #1 threat right now) inside. We're kinda deciding between hitting Mirial or that place at the moment.
5) We just got ambushed by a Sith assassin. One of our Knights, Trask, got his arm cut off. We won the fight and talked the assassin down with a roll of 98. She's just been arrested and we're figuring out where to hold her.

Lord Reed is a brown-skinned Zabrak; think Bao-Dur.
>>
Are we questing tonight?
>>
>>266783
Should be. OP is central standard time. Said we'd start 7-8pm, so we've still got time.
>>
>>266795
Duh, I forgot about that, I'm in eastern so its almost nine for me.
>>
>>266854
Yeah, same here. I think last time it started sometime after 9 EST so I'm expecting the same tonight.

Hope OP shows up soon though, eheh.
>>
>>266880
Same.
As you know its not like I have anything else to do.
I am just down on my luck. My phone just crashed and wont boot up. AHHHHHHHHH.
Damn it. I was spoiled with clover buzzing every time somebody posted. I actually have to check the threads now, I haven't done that in many months.
>>
Whoa!

I didn't know anons were still posting here

New thread is up guys!
>>266990

>>263172
Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear that. Motorcycle crashes are always scary, I hope you start to feel better soon.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.