[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (15KB, 886x653px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
15KB, 886x653px
You wake up in a bed

poster with 0,3,5 or 9 at the end decides what to do
>>
>>246941

Inspect contents under covers.
>>
>>246941
Activate "that".
>>
File: 2.png (23KB, 886x653px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
23KB, 886x653px
>>246974
You uncover the sheets and find a spaghetti and meatballs meal in your bed which is a major suprise. Plus cigarettes, even though you do not smoke.

You are cold and the curtains are drawn so people can see in. Spagetti and meatballs are forbidden in this world, if someone were to find out...

You hear a knock on the bedroom door.

What do you do? They will pull your dick off by tying a string to it and a car if they find you with spaghetti and meatballs.
>>
>>247066

Apply meatballs and spaghetti to head, we are now a anti hero. Crack the plate in half and lay in wait of our first sacrifice to the sauce gods.
>>
>>247066
Hide the spaghetti and meatballs by shoving them up your asshole. or just eating them idc.
>>
File: 3.png (25KB, 886x653px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
25KB, 886x653px
>>247096
>>247111
I'll appease you both

Whew! turns out its ur hot daughter who has big boobies! Oh look at her, she's so sweet, she has a toy in her hand. She says in her sweet innocent voice

"Daddy, please play with my new toy!!"

Do you invite her into bed?
>>
>>247170
No, we play with her toy like a responsible adult. Also smoke all the cigs to cover the scent of the spaghetti.
>>
>>247111
>>247188
holy shit bateman would be proud.
>>
>>247170

It is time, she will bleed for our cause. We can't descend into our guilt driven fate if she lives, or jump out the window and deny the gods their first sacrifice.
>>
File: 4.png (26KB, 886x653px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
26KB, 886x653px
>>247202
>>247188

Oh shit, you just realised it was her 3rd birthday today and all her nursery class was invited to your house to celebrate it. Oh shit oh shit!

What the fuck do you do????!! Spaghetti and meatballs may be illegal but that doesn't mean underage sex isn't also illegal!!!!

Also you live in a room. And all the parents have dropped their kids off in your room so you can't tell them to go home. They are at your house right now...

OH DOUBLE SHIT! You're ex wife, her mother is there. She wants to see sammy! Fuck you are in deep shit.
>>
Check how many neighbords we have. If 0/1, die. If 2, reproduce. If 3, survive. If 4, die.
>>
>>247287
Keep doing what your doing and if some one comes in yell. "You are not my boss!"
Then throw your shit at said person
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.