[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: woods.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
woods.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
You're in the woods, enjoying your day. Life's gotten a bit hectic for your liking, but you've managed to stay out of trouble. Thunder cracks in the near distance, but strangely enough, you see no storm clouds in the sky.

What do?
>>
>>246769
Whip dick out and jack off
>>
>>246786

The memory of your last big score finds itself pretty foggy in your head. Perhaps it's been too long.

You get to work.

Right before reaching satisfaction, you hear the violent snapping of tree branches, as if some large animal is sprinting through the thicket in your direction.
>>
>>246806
Grab rifle, go innawoods.
>>
>>246826

Roll me a d100.

Isn't the storefront captcha the worst?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>246840
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>246840
>>
File: Saber.jpg (55KB, 1800x421px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
55KB, 1800x421px
>>246849

Scrambling for something to use as a weapon against this unknown force, you manage to find a short-crafted slicer, buried under sticks and caked with mud.

Picking it up, you prepare yourself to attack, only to collide head-on with the beast, as it was much closer than you realized. It stumbles around dazed, and appears to be a juvenile short, wearing grey fabric and brandishing a killstick which it lazily dangles in its right hand. It hasn't looked up at you yet, and is still getting off the ground.
>>
>>247014
the beast is a what-now?
anyway kill it dead with murder until it dies. lots of stabbing may occur.
>>
>>247034
Supporting
>>
>>247034
>>247065

Give me a roll.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>247070
>>
>>247078
well rip
>>
>>247078

Shit. You're not used to using things made by shorts. The unnaturally light slicer flings itself out of your hand, bouncing through leaves and dirt a couple paces ahead of you. The grey clothed short manages to quickly spin around and point its killstick inches in front of your face. However, upon seeing you, it freezes in place, with a look of horror in its eyes. Such is an expected reaction from shorts.
>>
>>247125
the fuck is a short?
anyway, try talking to it.
>>
>>247132

You never got the hang of understanding the language of shorts. Still, you realize that your head is about to be turned into liquid if you don't try taking a passive route.

Sticking to what you know, you slowly raise your hands high in the air, as you've seen other shorts do when killsticks are pointed their way.

Maybe you should apologize for trying to kill it?

"Soorrr-ae" groan your awkward and struggling lips.

The short remains solid as stone, staring with terror across its face.

Suddenly, it seems to jump with fright upon the new noise of several shorts hooting and hollering in the distance. It takes off running in its original direction, only to find out it broke one of its legs smacking into you.

It now lays in the mud, vomiting and sobbing.
>>
>>247204
Rape it. Then heal it and make it our waifu.
Then our furry fetish will be fulfilled.
>>
>>247204
take him with you and find a shelter/hiding spot.
>>
>>247225

Scooping the juvenile up in your arms, you begin heading towards a large rocky hill that stood before your favorite patch of thicket to set up camp in. However, the cries of the short seem to have attracted the pack of similarly grey-clothed shorts to your location. As you hear their yips around the corner, you're not sure if you'll be able to get up the hill in time.

https://youtu.be/s6jSqt39vFM?t=22
>>
>>247304
just run u weak fagt
>>
>>247304
What the fuck are you talking about? Grey-clothed shorts? Juveniles? Are we talking about a group of retarded teens?
>>
>>247304
Well a wolf doesnt leave its pack-kind to die. Whip out our dick and start pissing on them. Make a holy urinal line to ward them off if we have enough afterwards. Alternatively, we could just hide behind a think tree trunk.
>>
>>247451
And clamp a hand over the noisy one. Dont want to give away our location now.
>>
>>247460
this
>>
It just occured to me. WE are the one that isnt human. Oh fuck. Time to roar?
>>
>>247576
nah. just put him down and walk away peacefully.
>>
>>247596
and by him i mean the human child. but smash his rifle if we're carrying it with us brfore we put him down.
>>
>>247596
I thought we were protecting him before I realized we're Bigfoot.
>Leap away like an oversized Tarzan
>>247609 < what he said too
>>
>>247618
>bigfoot
fuck that. we skinwalker now!
>>
>>247576
>>247596

As you place the injured short on the ground, tears pour from its eyes as it pathetically mouths another word you recognize: "no".

He grimaces as you crack his killstick in two.

Quickly slipping into the thicket, you see the pack of shorts catch up to your original spot, pointing their killsticks at the young short.
Whelp, that's it. My time hosting is done. However, I want to try something new.

Without ruining too much of the atmosphere, I think it's now obvious to everyone playing what the current situation is. Because of this, anyone can take over as the new OP now. Simply put, lets try an improvised quest, where people run it as OP until they no longer can, and then pass the torch to the next person.

Rules: Don't go full magical realm and derail the theme. It's not that I'm a prude or anything, but there's already enough of those threads.

First OP will be decided by a 1d100. Going guys- see you later.
>>
>>247641
i would like to take over, but i'm soon going to sleep. it isn't exactly fun staying up until 5am two nights in a row... and this might prove difficult since /qst/ OPs have unique options at their disposal to improve the quests, and you cant just transfer the OP status over.
>anyway whoever takes over pls establish us as a spoopwalker.
>>
>>247655

> you can't just transfer the OP status over

With the power of these ID tags we can! Good luck!

I intended for you to be the other thing, but I'm okay with this if the majority demands it
>>
>>247703
I mean i consider myself a shitty writer but i can try taking over when i wake up about 14 hours from now...
>>
Can we get large rocks and heave them at the other shorts while yelling "BULLYING BAD"?
>>
>>250270

> assuming we know these words.

Still, I'm busy today, so I can't grab the torch twice in a row.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.