[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Civ medieval 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1262
Thread images: 99

File: title2.png (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
title2.png
19KB, 500x500px
Welcome to Adventure Civ Medieval!

In this quest, you will help a medieval realm strive and grow as trouble arises and other nations work on their own agendas.

Last time, the Copper warlords started a huge war against each other before getting invaded by orcs. Meanwhile the Sun people made giant lenses, the Bowtie kingdom warred some rats and the people of the trees kept to themselves.

how to play:
1) choose a realm to play for. change your name to reflect your choice (ex: Bowtie Noble). Max 4 players per realm.
2)each turn, your realm has 2 actions. You can choose a cultural, technological, or immediate acion, plus one bonus action based on your realms' bonus action(if your realm has a bonus tech action, you can do any action one time per turn, plus a tech action).
3)discuss with your compatriots which actions you will take. Once you're done, reply to my recap anchor post with the recap of your actions.

if you want to join in, please consider joining the under-populated tree tribe!
>>
Sunbros ww@
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

Sun people: scouting for bodycare resources
0-30: bodyharm resources
31-60: bodycare resources
61-80: encounter
81-100: ???
>>
>>246650
Walp
>>
>>246650
RIP
>>
File: blue6.png (100KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
blue6.png
100KB, 1640x1394px
>>246661
The people of the sun expanded baths everywhere into massage and bodycare centers for the weary workers and wrestlers to relax their muscles.

They also went looking for herbs and resources good for health, but only found hemlock.

The shamans got even lazier, and there's little hope of getting more magic out of them right now.
>>
>>246650

Wait, so it's not kelp? Or is it some kind of radioactive kelp?
>>
>>246730
>>246737
Well we found poisonous plants apparently
>>
Nigga Im here didnt see thread bump last time what even happened?
>>
File: red6.png (84KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
red6.png
84KB, 1640x1394px
>>246730
The Bowtie kingdom started built a wall north between them and the rats, solving the thief problem for good.

Engineers replicated a gun just fine, but they have no idea how to make black powder.
>>
>>246760
Stuff, oranges went almost full retard apparently
>>
>>246624
previous thread: >>225068
>>
>>246767

Walls and guns. Soon we'll be America in all it's greatness.
>>
reporting in!!
>>
Why did opee do our lamest refugee turn and not shipbuilding and exploring rats? Whatever

Action: kick out refugees and reinforce border. It makes no sense to accept them given our nationalism and xenophobia
Tech: shipbuilding
>>
>>246635
Represent!
>>
>>246827
It was because no greens were present to properly say what should be done
>>
>>246827
Dammit, my tree brother wants to integrate so instead we'll scout rats
>>
>>246836
Sure, but we had plenty of potential turns other than refugees.
>>
File: green6.png (133KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
green6.png
133KB, 1640x1394px
>>246767
A local group of degenerate liberals petitioned to integrate the refugees into Elfland society. They were quickly exiled to the ghetto with their barbarian friends.

A continuous watch of the women has been established and organized. Though some are getting paranoid, it leaves them no time to exchange secrets.
The spy services found out the elven women in the copper tribe are gathering resources to bring as many women as they can overseas to make their own, hysterical female-centric clan!
>>
>>246843
Oh wait, checking the last thread there was one final elf post. Elf Presidente wanted to do that >>243774
>>
So which one is a stand in for which real country again
>>
>>246855
Tree people handling the refugee crisis better than Europe.
>>
Our goal should be getting as much comfort as possible with the least amount of effort. also we should build embassies in all countries that act as neutral meeting point where you can also relax in their spa's.
>>
copper engie reporting in
>>
>>246907
Depends if they want to open borders to us or not.
But now what are we going to do with all these hemlock.

Plus the shamans are getting lazy so no magic. But nothing is said about the warriors. Are they not lazy? Can they replace the shamans as magic researchers? Or do they count as shamans now too?
>>
>>246855
Thank you based god ope
>>
god damnit I cant bear paint anymore
what other drawing tool has text I can't be arsed to pirate photoshop right now
>>
>>246936
MS Paint
>>
>>246936
I just use paintbrush, it isn't anything special but okay for mac
>>
>>246936

Gimp or Paint.net?
>>
>>246948
Same
>>
>>246936
Firealpaca is pretty nice
>>
File: orange6.png (132KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
orange6.png
132KB, 1640x1394px
>>246855
The copper clans, before a moment of confusion, focused their war effort on the outsider threat. The clans' ragged troops, worn down by war and hunger and still backstabbing one another when given the chance, can't drive the green menace out, and some families' lands have fallen to their horde.

Battlefield doctors have a free supply of live candidates to learn more about the human body, and surgery advanced in strides.

turn 6 end!
>>
>>246972
Scout ratlands and learn shipbuilding
>>
>>246972
yeeash
>>
recap anchor post
>>
>>246921
We are pretty much the neutral clan and im pretty sure atleast the bowties would appreciate the gesture!
As for thelazy shamans we should indeed try to keep them from getting lazier.
>>
>>246995
Actually, we'll do shipbuilding and then send boar armies to invade copperlands in retaliation for te spy info we have. Hopefully we'll have lands claimed.
>>
god damit, we need to retreat and focus on ourselves, fuck these clans and engineers, if we were being attacked they wouldn't do shit for us and you know it, our lives are worth far more than our alliance that will never work
>>
>>247000
Indeed but how? Spas are too comfy. Gotta motivate em somehow
>>
Shit, there's no other bowties here and I can't be half assed to make up some long masterplan to create gunpowder.

Maybe we'll just try to kidnap a Rat engineer and try to subdue him into giving us his secrets. Worst case scenario, the queen just kills the fucker.
>>
>>247015
Hey babbeh
>>
>>247052
im here
>>
>>247021
Honestly I've got no idea. The spas weren't necissary an idea of the shamans. Maybe regulate their spa times to usage after praying? Or show them the best things you can get if they pray more. They shouldnt have to pray all day anymore due to the glass temples.
>>
>>247075

Alright. Let's invade the Ratlands again and use our tech point to do something that'll actually make the turn count. Any idea?
>>
>>246972
help fight the orcs and research more alloys
>>
>>247081
Maybe a reward/VIP membership type deal. The more devoted and hardworking a shaman is about magic, the more points he racks up and the better the treatment he gets in spas.
>>
So guys what we doing?
>>
>>247005
If you look at this map it shows a beautiful ocean.. :D
If you look at the closest clan to the elves its The engineers
If you look at the first thread You'll find we have the strongest navy in the game
If you look at your pathetic ships you'll see we are armed to the brim
If you look at the bottom of the sea soon You'll see some retarded drowned treetards
>>
>>247105
Find a way to motivayte lazy shamans,eat kelp, try to open embassies, party alot, praise the sun, eat kelp, find use for hemlock, wrestle naked, eat kelp, get a nice tan, eat kelp

the usual
>>
>>247104
That sounds like something that would work too. After all the shamans are lazy but are also willing to work for rewards as was shown before
>>
>>247015
Nice to see you too. Just saying if you retreat to your island your ruining the nation further and leaving yourself to be enslaved by trees if we all die.
>>247108
What he said, our boats actually have weapons and thier crews know how to do naval combat.
>>
>>247089
We could try using our tech to discover the basics of Chemistry so we can eventualy discover how to make black powder?
>>
>>247124
>>247015

Look guys We should hold off..
Build a defensive live
Place our ballistas on the line
fire crossbows and ballistas
Destroy the orcs at range
Then in the heat of battle friendships are forged blah blah blah

so
Action: A united regroup. Prepare a quick fortification. Position the ballistas. Then the crossbows and ballistas destroy the orcs and the warlords and Maidens clean up the rest and the wounded.

Tech: Improve the steam engine
>>
>>247129
We'll still need to set up mines to get sulfur and coal, but yea. Let's do chemistry.
>>
>>247136
Yeah lets do that, but instead of improving the steam engine we should do something that would improve the quality of our nation like better farming techniques or better medicine since our countrys kinda in shambles right now.
>>
>>247152
yes we need food and we need it fast!
>>
>>247152
With better steam engines we could probably make some farming apparatus.
Then we make trains to provide supplies and up economy
We can get steam boats
Steam ploughs
Opium..
>>
>>247137
We could try trading that stuff next turn with the coppers for food or stuff?
>>
>>247108
aye, we've had naval combat long enough to know what we're doing. plus we know how to shoot at boats with catapults and ballistae, we are tip top for naval right now. the elves aren't even a threat
>>247136
focus on fighting them orcs. capitalise on our siege strength to break positions then send in troops to take out the confused and broken formations.
research something that will actually make our nations somewhere nice to liveable, like food production
>>
>>247120
>>247105
So guys, actions.

One of them is Introduce a reward system for spas. THe more devoted and hardworking you are, the better treatment you'll get. Like better massages, longer bath time, happy endings, blah blah blah.

What's the other one? Try to open embassies/spas in neighboring countries?
>>
>>247162
That would take awhile and time is something were short of right now, we need to think of something food related that we could realisticly make right now.
>>
>>247164

Coppers are our natural enemies. Probably hate us more than they hate themselves. I'd stick to the Suns.
>>
So copper nation (united) wants

Look guys We should hold off..
Build a defensive live
Place our ballistas on the line
fire crossbows and ballistas
Destroy the orcs at range
Then in the heat of battle friendships are forged blah blah blah

so
Action: A united regroup. Prepare a quick fortification. Position the ballistas. Then the crossbows and ballistas destroy the orcs and the warlords and Maidens clean up the rest and the wounded.

Tech: Improved Irrigation and fertilisers and more food
>>
>>247173
Im all for both. Bit adjusting though even the ones that don't do much still get good treatment. Also we'll try the embassies in all lands except coppers for now because of their war.
>>
>>247184
How about terrace farming, so we could make much more by using the hills and mountains to farm. That way we could get the quantity we need.
>>
Copper lads, why mad? We're only looking to destroy the feminist conspiracy
>>
>>247184
i can get behind this battle plan, but we also need to have a few longbow teams to pick off any that run
>>247199
smart, i'll support terrace farming, capitalise on our hills
>>
>>247210
You're still attacking our lands, we beat the shit out of each other, us and only us no one else, but really though you'll get wrecked by our navy.
>>
>>247198
Well I was kinda banking on the word "better" there. As everybody still gets the same current full course no matter who they are. Plus I didn't specify shamans there so could this be applied to every Sunperson? Anybody and everybody can get the best shit if they work hard enough in their respective field.

Of course, we should also see into rewarding the people giving out these rewards though. When everybody's getting sweet shit and you're the only one not getting it, but serving them? May cause turmoil.
>>
>>247210
You nigga
Nobody attacks us except us
After we done with the orcs You'll be invaded
and since I sell things and supplies to Your female elves. You will die a horrible death
>>
I really just want to sail with our whole fucking army to the treetards, kill all of them and just settle there, away from the orcs
>>
I'm probably too late to join the coppers again this thread so I'll probably go to tree tribe.

Just saying for the coppers, you've got an island away from the war with the orcs. If you want food try fishing.
>>
>>247239
>>247241
Alright guys calm down, first we deal with the orcs and the famine.
>>
>>247233
For the VIPS add a happy ending to the massages ;D
>>
>>247250
Why is it a warlord is being less warmongering then people who are not warlords
>>
>>247250
terrace farming sounds good
>>
>>247255
>this nigga cant read the reply chain
>>
>>247233
Yeah I agree! Obviously they also get good treatment in spas.
>>
>>247265
... damnit
I was focused on a war
>>
>>247267
Probably need to have proper shifts for that to work.
>>
>>247264
eh... idk.. fishing sounds more reliable...
>>
>>247272
Who says they don't already work in shifts?
>>
So is there gonna be another update today or can I slack it on the turn post?
>>
How you gonna use your navy if you know we wont attack you?

Again, we're only dealing with golden maidens
>>
Alright then guys, so its the engineers plan and terrace farming that we can agree on for the turn?
>>
Are the bowties still at war with the coppers?
>>
>>247276
A lot of things that we don't explicitly state can be used by Opee my friend. We gotta be careful.
>>
>>247290
Yea
>>
>>247283
You do realize as soon as you make landing and attack you'll pretty much be trapped since their islands a literal fortress and we'll sink any who try to leave since we have a mutualunder was understand were fucked if we dont help eachother out?
>>
>>247300
According to Opee >>225150 we are, but since we have rats adn coppers have themselves, it's kind of not a big thing right now.
>>
>>247300
They have bigger fish to fry.

Or should I say, rats.
>>
>>247307
Man who cares you think Im gonna let you get away with undermining our social structure? It was only a matter of time, you started it.
>>
>>247302
We've gotta thread carefully. You got any idea so we can phrase our turn in the best way.
>>
>>247339
What did we do??

Op added that in
>>
>>246995
Linking our turn

Tech: Learn how to terrace farm to let us start producing greater amounts of food
>>
>>247339
Listen when op introduced the engineers it just said we trade with elves

We dindu nuttin
but if you wish to die ...

GO AHEAD
>>
>>247345
Maidens were talking about sparking revolution in our lands after retreating here as refugees last thread.
>>
>>247345
>>246855
Fuck you you know exactly what you did
>>
>>247290
aye, that sounds good. anchor it
>>
>>247342
Well, how about:
-Introduce a reward system for spas. The more devoted and hardworking you are, the better treatment you'll get. Like better massages, longer bath time, happy endings, blah blah blah. This applies to all sunpeople of all fields, that includes the spa workers themselves. That's what workshifts are for.

-Try to improve foreign relations by sending diplomats to neighboring countries and ask the, if we can build embassies there.

Thing is, we neighbor the ties and the coppers. But the coppers are at war right now so can we even employ diplomacy with them? And another thing, we know they're at war, but in a meta way. Do our ingame sunpeople know about their current state? Since we're probably the only nation without a proper intelligence network. Our version most likely amounts to one dude standing at a really high place looking at things and yelling it back
>>
>>247339
Well do what you want then, just remember the only notable military tech you have is elven bows and boar calvalry while we have steel, full plate, crossbows, and seige weapons, not to forget our powerfull navy also.
>>247373
Literally it was your own women planing shit, the only contact we have is the engineers trading with your tribe.
>>
>>247377
I think theres probably refugees that told stories. So we could try it at the bowties and elfs. maybe even rats as for the actions they sound pretty good!
>>
>>247377
I assume you guys know since we've had refugees go everywhere, honestly if you guys help out with our orcs you can be our new best allies since the trees feel the need to destroy an ancient friendship between us and them.
>>
>>246972
> gets btfo by orcs
> expects to win against nation with better tech than orcs

But whatever, lets see wha happens
>>
>>247377
eh, you'll rarely find us not at war so diplomacy is welcomed, we may be looking for new trade routes especially since a certain group of treehuggers are getting their panties in a bunch
>>
>>247391
So let's jsut diplomats every other nation, probably won't work with the rats though, their fur wouldn't go well with spa water, heyyo
>>
>>247401
>>247364

>Be treetard
>Exploit the war of warlords with mercenaries
>Get paid and kill lots of coppers
>Find out the copper engineers make some money by selling the elves copper tools and stuff
>Not even weapons
>"THEY FUCKING TRAITORS MUHHSSHSHS"
>Rage out
>Decide try break ancient friendship with coppers
>attack
>get btfo by advanced copper navy.
>be sad treetard as the coppers turn and enslave you
>>
>>247401
>Forgetting their literally 3 times the size of a person from the pictures.
>>
>>247429
They're big guys
>>
>>247435
For you
>>
>>247420
Alright! Can you link the recap?
>>
Right, sunbros, recap post

-Introduce a reward system for spas. The more devoted and hardworking you are, the better treatment you'll get. Like better massages, longer bath time, happy endings, blah blah blah. This applies to all sunpeople of all fields, that includes the spa workers themselves. That's what workshifts are for.

-Try to improve foreign relations by sending diplomats to neighboring countries and ask them if we can build embassies there.

>>246995
>>
>>247426
When you think about it our navy would be our most intact force right now, since its been primarily used as sea side artillery. Because you know, he other factions dont have very many boats so your navy probably btfo'd them and remained mostly fine.
>>
>>247469
yea, and orcs aren't know for their sailing skills so no worries there either
>>
tech: Discover the basics of Chemistry

Action: Send a small invading force to establish a foothold in the ratlands

this our turn?
>>
>>247476
Unless they turn out to be really good swimmers
>>
>>247476
You know tree tribes boats are literally big hollowed out trees, and we have felfire. They probably should take that into acount since we could just ignite the ballista and destroy their boats with only a single shot. We should be fine regarding them.
>>
>>247426
I see the coppers are continuing the full retard streak by not being able to tell the engineers and maidens apart. If we go to war with all the coppers do you think we should ally with the bowties and doubleteam the coppers?
>>
>>247483
>>246995

It's done.
>>
Which nation is the most in need of more people? Is it still the Tree Tribe?
>>
>>247548
Now, we wait.
>>
>>247561
I think everybody except orange is kinda equal in numbers now. But they all have open slots.
>>
>>247561
Probably yeah
>>
>>247572
yeah, orange has slightly higher. any of the others are good
>>
Well then, let me try and clarify now that I finally have computer access

1. We still believe that the copper lands are divided, and we only seek to attack the feminists, recognizing that we trade with engineers, and claim the feminist lands in retaliation.
2. You will not know we are there for attacking when we come, because we came in the past as mercenaries and aid. It does not make sense for you to attack our fleet when we arrive when you welcomed us in the past
3. We are researching shipbuilding, so we are arriving in larger ships. Also, how can you fight a war on two fronts against two different enemies I don't know.

In any case, if you think my ideas of war are stupid I don't know why you're trying to convince me that its stupid than shutting up and watching me fail. I think you're scared because your clans are fucked on multiple fronts. But I promise you, we are only there for domestic security reasons, so that our own realm won't descend into anarchy. You should not be able to interfere with any nation's internal affairs.
>>
>>247561
We only have two people right now.
>>
>>247540
Just forgive the maidens
Me and warlord will.. sort them out
JUST DONT TOUCH A COPPER OR YOU DEAD
>>
>>247592
Didn't you propose making them breeding cows the last time
>>
>>247587
You can take the maiden leader
BUT DONT TAKE OUR LAND LADDIE *bagpipes play in the distance*
>>
>>247601
gawd
You Make one meme in this thread and its remembered forever
>>
>>247614
We have few players and really long wait time between actions. What else are we gonna do.
>>
>>247587
We would help defend them because we need them for the orcs and to prevent them from being captured by trees of all people. Also I said "after" you attack, you wont be able to leave as our navy has actual weapons that can destroy and burn yours while yours are unarmed saved for bowmen then theres the maidens island which is a literal fortress. Also bigger ships wont help when they dont have any weapons capable of dealing with another ship. Also about the front thing, it doesn't take very many people to use a boat while our navy would be mostly intact.
>>
>>247587
>>247604
>>247622
ok hold on hold on, let's try to settle this reasonably. you can't have our land. but if the golden's have transgressed against you and that is the olny reason you want to fight them, then i say we accept their help.
we're fighting on two fronts as it is, we could do with a hand really.
we go through with this we will finally have united the clans
>>
Treebros
What do you even plan to get out of this attack?
>>
>>247722
They just want to eliminate the feminists, they've been very clear with that
>>
>>247726
How many of them are there?
>>
>>247776
Theres 2 players for the tree's
>>
>>247776
I dunno, player count is not indicative of actual citizen numbers
>>
>>247726
Well why can't the engineers just blockade the feminists and then no more feminists in elf land
>>
>>247788
I dunno nigga, why didn't you do that in the myriad of turns before this one
>>
>>247788
We dont know they're gonna attack, as soon as they do though they wont be able to retreat or send more boats as our navy will be on them.
>>
>>247795
well shieet
I couldn't give a shit about anything other than the wars

Fuck I couldn't care less if they Crucified the feminists
>>
>>247810
let's let the elves do it then, a win for us with no loss of people we like
>>
>>247810
>>247816
Fine then if you want to leave them by themselves. You're the ones with the boats, but if they try to take the island or we finish off the orcs and their still holding out then we interfere.
>>
>>247827
If they attempt to Take land Ill send them to the bottom of the ocean
>>
>>247827
>>247833
Aye lads, they try to take the land and we fuck em up
>>
>>247833
By defecting to their side and sucking their dicks
>>
>>247870
Hows that gonna send them to the bottom of the ocean anon :D

faggot
>>
>>247355
if we're going with fortification then allocate the maidens there since they've had experience with defense
>>
>>249869
they gon be ded though well except for the maidens which are on the mainland fighting which would include their leader and most of their pop
also why are there elves in the golden maiden clan?
>>
>>250074
Female elves, ran away from the Green's mysoginist ways.
>>
>>250074
Feminist elf uprising, 3 reasons to destroy
>>
I'M BACK, BOYS
>>
>>250109
Welcome back to nothing
>>
>>250161
Awesome, nothing has changed!
>>
>>250090
can we fucking just, smuggle them out somewhere?? we dont want more wars until we've finished kebab-ing these orcs
>>
>>250222
We're having the elves take care of them. Less fighting for us, more victories. Two birds one stone
>>
>>250227
then the maidens better bring most of its population in mainland
>>
>>250247
Most of them are already fighting the orcs on the mainland with us
>>
>>250251
that clears it up, I just hope the elves wont try to get our land though
>>
>>250257
If they do we'll just embargo them and prevent thier ships from reaching the island to resupply their forces while we recover from the wars.
>>
>>250258
slave elf waifus?? hahaha kidding, that seems sound, plus most of their offensive army will get stuck leaving their mainland defenseless
>>
>>250258
>>250260
Yea I said I should put my navy around the island blocking the feminists
>>
File: Queen and Princess.png (19KB, 699x455px) Image search: [Google]
Queen and Princess.png
19KB, 699x455px
Okay so Bowtie Kingdom.

We've been messing up hard since we began this time around and it's because we're looking at The Queen as if she were some sort of separate entity of the Queendom rather than a real head of it. Now you must understand that she's not just part of The State, she is The State.

We will never have splintering inheritance among the highest class, and we need not prove our faith as our god already exists where we can see her.

So in this I've written a proper guide to pleasing a Queen:

1. Abandon Magic
We don't need to develop any sort of magical prowess when we are already set up to make great technological leaps ahead. To try and waste time studying magic when we will never be able to compete with other realms that are much better at it, and in that one of these realms is our friends that we can bro up with if we ever need magic that bad.

2. No Heirs
You can't make an heir of any sort, this implies that The Queen will one day die, and she is certainly not going to like that kind of implication laying on our minds.

3. Direct her Sacrificial Need
She always need more things to kill and drain the life out of, so we should truly aim that need to something more viable. I for one say let's go Aztec Style and dip into rat lands to take giant rats for her to drink the life out of.

4. If we fuck up, Give her things
When we gave her poetry that worked out, but we'll inevitably need more things going on if we ever stray from her again. I suggest we build a temple in her honor or go on a raid to catch more people for her to eat.

5. Do not See Immortality
Living Forever is a privilege reserved for gods.
Do not try and take away what makes The Queen all powerful, there will always, always be repercussions.
>>
>>250359
I agree.
I figured we might implement some kind of witch hunt or inquisition to catch magic using heretics to both apease the goddess and get her more sacrifices. Ofcourse our flame wielding priests and our sunbros are off the list, but we could still rile up some peasant under acusations of witchcraft?
>>
>>250381
Mostly root out those trying to use spirit and death magic within the boarders. Establishing an inquisition would be a great idea.

Also if we ever wanted to we could sail over and ask The Elven Feminists if they want to come join our sexually equal society ran by a woman.
>>
>>250392
It's sexually equal because the order goes Queen > Everybody else
>>
Alright trees, we should probably train up some sort of stormtrooper squad, specialized in taking out forts and other heavily defended places. What do you think?
>>
>>250392
I think its best to not asociate with that side of the known world for now. Im all for getting more subjects but i dont think we should get involved with all of the stuff going on over there
>>
>>250393
Progress!

>>250398
Well that's a pretty valid worry, though I don't see anything that could come from it but good things.
>>
>>250398
Its hell over here

Hopefully our next turn can bring a golden age
>>
>>250532
Maybe once everything stops being destroyed by the wars and orcs we could improve the steam engine enough to set up a train that goes around the country that would deliver cargo and people easy.
>>
Once we get our spa resorts up and running I think we should send a few missionary's to offer our services to the other tribes as a tourist hotspot

Other tribes would you like to bathe in our magical healing hot springs ?
>>
>>250616
Why not.
Also e need to build a big road from Bowtie to Sun Bros. That would be cool.
>>
>>250616
We are already sending diplomats to propose embassies, if that works out then we'll continue on with that
>>
>>250624
Lets build highways and revive the industries and also invade poland
>>
>>250645
Especially invade Poland.
>>
>>250632
Make sunbros the tourist attraction that its meant to be
>>
>>250661
Every visitor will get a complimentary piece of kelp
>>
>>250616
Hell yeah
Nothing washes off orc and warlord blood like A hot bath
>>
>>250668
Special Edition Glossy Red Kelp?
>>
>>250673
Oh yes, kelpest of the kelpiest of kelps
>>
>>250677
Ey.
Ey psst.
I'll trade ya two green kelps for a dried brown kelp.
>>
>>250681
No way, this is a rare limited edition kelp.
>>
>>250684
What if I throw in my first edition rat?
>>
>>250690
A tempting offer
>>
Trading rare radioactive kelp for a twoheaded rat
>>
>>250722
How about kelp with tiny hat and matching tiny cane
>>
>>250732
They discontinued the cane accessories, that set is super rare, man.
>>
>>250736
I know that. I just bought a surplus of them before the discontinuation. I also got a bunch of slightly wrong shade of green kelp, rainbow kelp with the color order reversed and depressed kelp that has lost all will to live and is contemplating suicide
>>
>>250746
Aw shit, I've been looking for Depressed kelp everywhere!
>>
>>250746
I'll trade you for this rare bootleg taiwanese kelp for the rat with a cane, i missed out on that edition
>>
>>250753
Sweet, it'll fit right next to my vietnamese bootleg kelp that's spelled "kalp"
>>
>>250753
Anyone looking to play a game of duel-kelp?
>>
>>250757
I say we change our turn for a cultural action where everyone starts trading different kinds of kelpcards
>>
>>250763
Save it for the next turn, I gotta start getting all the rare kelps first so i can control the market.
>>
>>250759
Don't you know that you'll be sent to the oceanrealm if you lose
>>
>>250769
NOT if i summon my Blue-Eyed-White-Kelp
in defense mode
>>
>>250780
gasp
>>
File: yugi.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yugi.png
13KB, 500x500px
here I am
>>
>>250976
Doing everything i can
>>
>>250976
Looks like that sun person just activated their trap kelp.
>>
>>250984
holding on to what I am
>>
File: forbiddenoneRightArm.png (288KB, 307x430px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenoneRightArm.png
288KB, 307x430px
>>250780

Here we go...
>>
>>250999
pretending im a superman
>>
>>251009
Looks like a closeup of a He-Man character.
>>
File: forbiddenoneLeftArm.png (237KB, 307x430px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenoneLeftArm.png
237KB, 307x430px
>>251014

It's close enough.
>>
>>251009
Oh fuck this is gonna be great
>>
File: forbiddenoneRightLeg.png (300KB, 307x430px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenoneRightLeg.png
300KB, 307x430px
>>251018

You bet your ass it will.
>>
File: forbiddenoneLeftLeg.png (300KB, 307x430px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenoneLeftLeg.png
300KB, 307x430px
Almost there...
>>
>>251030
No,s top, you don't understand the kind of sunburned-ness you're unleashing
>>
>>251033
IT CAN'T BE STOPPED NOW
>>
>>251033

The same one the legends say was indirectly responsible for the sinking of the ancient island of our ancestors.
>>
"Oh no, not the sunburnt one... He is too strong!" I only have one chance... must make it count...
>Plays my Ra: The Kelp Dragon and Obilisk: The KelpMentor
>I end my turn by making a witty remark regarding my opponents penis size
"Your dick AND deck are small" kek
>>
File: forbiddenoneExodia.png (264KB, 307x430px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenoneExodia.png
264KB, 307x430px
>>251041

Well, my deck IS kinda small. It's like 5 fucking cards, but my balls are as huge as the Sunburnt One's themselves.
And you are
TOO
LATE.
>>
>>251039
Everybody gets banished to the forgotten throne
>>
>>251050
Banishment to the forgotten throne it is
>>
>>251050

Shit, forgot to put the text on that one.
>>
>>251050
I had a counter card. you fool. Sir. Trevor McLovin always keeps shit wrapped up. *counters the sunburnt one and begins a mid seizure fap*
>>
>>251056
It's under the ocean
>>
File: forbiddenoneExodia.png (266KB, 307x430px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenoneExodia.png
266KB, 307x430px
>>251059
>>251050

There, perfect.
>>
>>251072
Haha, oh shit
The light is coming from his dick.
>>
File: forbiddenone.png (328KB, 426x348px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenone.png
328KB, 426x348px
>>251067

You know what both Bowties and Suns hate with a burning passion? Party pissers.
>>
>>251082
He was so devout to the sun, his dick become one
>>
>>251091
An inspiration to us all
>>
>>251083
I'm a tree person. Fuck you Bowtie people.
I masturbated to an extra curvy piece of driftwood last week. you already fucked up the summoning ritual.
>>
>>251095

Maybe you should spend less time masturbating to flora and more posting turns, then.
>>
>>251093
So quick question, we are going for the whole bath house/resort thing but what are we going to do about shamans being too lazy? It's going to be a very uphill battle, any sunbros got any ideas on how to solve this?
>>
>>251107
We're trying to make them work harder for rewards
>>
>>251107
Well the current turn is to introduce a reward system based on devotion and hardworking for all the peoples. More devotion and contribution = better spa treatment. Sun knows if Opee will let us succeed though
>>
>>251107
Write a bible and tell people to stop being lazy with it.
I assume we all know how to write by now?
>>
File: blue7.png (88KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
blue7.png
88KB, 1640x1394px
turn 6 end!

spas were expanded once again. People meet at the spas every evening for relaxation, socialization and healthcare. They also have a red corner in the most populated agglomerations, where the massage parlor double as a brothel. Of course this part of the spa isn't quite free.

Ambassadors were sent overseas by the shaman councils to sell their spas as embassies.
They were allowed in the copper engineers' city, the Bowtie capital's red district, and the Ratfort. Relations have been improved with these three nations, and communication with them costs no action.
>>
>>251117
could I join the sun people... the tree people suck....
>>
>>251121
Looks like the guy in the back is about to get a happy ending
>>
>>251121
Fuck yes this is a great turn time for embassies fellow sunbros?
>>
>>251136
Yes, let all meetings be conducted in the hotsprings
>>
>>251122
What, beating up women not cool enough for you?
>>
File: WhoDatWhiteWimmin.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WhoDatWhiteWimmin.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>251121
>>
File: trapkelp.png (73KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trapkelp.png
73KB, 1440x1080px
>>250988
>>
>>251141 I lied, I'm good with being a nigger and beating women. sorry el presidente
>>
>>251154
hahahah, top kek
>>
>>251164
Damn straight, now go and fight those heavily armored golden women.
>>
>>251121
>no trees
Guess still haven't gotten over that one time when our ancestors killed their tree spirits and helped sink an island huh
>>
>>251140
Agreed so for cultural? Build embassies in copper bowtie and ratlands with build in spa and meeting rooms. The meetings will include sunbros as a neutral party.
>>
>>251191
Meeting rooms are of course, huge hot bath pools.

It's to encourage Diplomacy to be conducted in the nude
>>
>>251187

At least you won't have to deal with your spa whores being strangled. Political conflict averted.
>>
>>251180
Yes sir
>Armed with the extra curvy piece of driftwood from earlier
>Runs at women in golden armour
>Top kek victory screech activated
"Leedle leedle leedle leedle! Allahu Akbar!"
>They stab me
>I forgot to wear armour, and I am standing like a nigger with no clothes on
>Show them my elongated penis, they die from laughter
>Another win for the tree people
"Where to next, oh glorious leader?"
>>
>>251202
They're not whores, they're masseurs. of genitals.
>>
File: green7.png (99KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
green7.png
99KB, 1640x1394px
>>251121
The good men of Elfland built better boats, flat, and with a large sail, ideal for transport and faster than any other ship. Their knowledge of wood helped a lot.

They went for a raid on the copper clans after learning their women were planning a rebellion from overseas. They didn't really know where to search, though, but they found a lot of villages run by women on the coasts of a small island, and burned a handful of them down, taking their women as compensation. Satisfied, and encountering no resistance, they went home.
>>
>>251218
Wow, they just "went home". With no trouble.
>>
>>251198
Of course hot steaming baths full of nakedness is the best for diplomacy!
Also I suggest scouting for that perfect spa city again we must have a cultural capital!
>>
>>251218
>Have a refuge crisis
>"lets kidnap more people"
>>
>>251218

The entire world shits on the Coppers more than I shit on my own toilet.
>>
>>25121
>I showed them my superior cuckold-ing skills, and they died.
> I fearlessly led raids against the women, not afraid to abuse them because I am a nigger
>>
>>251218
The trees just became vikings on accident from the looks of it. Next om the agenda after dealing with the orcs, early warning system across the nation.
>>
>>251239
Well naturally, most people would shit into their toilets, not onto them
>>
>>251218
HEY TAKING OUR WIMMIN
barbarians honestly

You know they gonna make a new society of feminism there and then You lose all your wimmin
:D
>>
File: sunken forest.jpg (48KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
sunken forest.jpg
48KB, 768x576px
>>251187
NEVER FORGET
>>
>>251241
trains which can move troops fucking fast
>>
>>251247
OF SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!!! Their stealing feminists when their dealing with a feminist rebellion, their bringing in more!
>>251255
Thats why I want the train, it'll improve just about every aspect of our nation.
>>
>>251246

As long has the toilet serves it's purpose, which would be taking my fat meaty shit with the occasional drops of blood from anal wounds, I can use it however I want.
>>
>>251247
>Don't mess with us, we happen to be niggers. It's why we are so tall, and handsome and so good at beating your women's asses.
>>
>>251261
Jesus man
>>
well rip golden maidens might as well sell ourselves to the sun people to work as whores in spas...
>>
File: Queen and Princess Spa Bath.png (14KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Queen and Princess Spa Bath.png
14KB, 800x480px
>>251121
I imagine The Queen is a pretty shitty mom.
>>
>>251280
NO
You and your leader is on the mainland
fighting the orcs
We proud copper will make copper land great again
>>
>>251287
Dats cold
>>
>>251280
If the orcs are dealt with this turn we can recover, you only lost a couple sea side villages.
>>251289
This, no more war between us. We'll make the copper nation great again!
>>
>>251294
Dunno, the bath looks pretty hot to me
>>
>>251280
To be honest you could probably intergrate into our culture if you'd be willing to accept the sun as something great just leave the island behind
>>
>>251298
"great" I'm really losing my confident right now, but whatever
>>
>>251303
And not be allergic to kelp
>>
>>251306
You could always try to make peace with US niggers?
>>
>>251307
I'd figure it's just natural selection at work.
>>
File: red7.png (84KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
red7.png
84KB, 1640x1394px
>>251218
The most influent doctors of the realm started messing around with the properties of the elements, and their interactions with each other. They discovered fascinating foams and wondrous toxins, but nothing worth exploiting yet.

The bold Marquis, hearing no counter order from his Queen, took the initiative and kept pushing into the ratlands with a full force.

This time, the rats were ready, and their musketeer formations gave the attackers a hard time before running away. Then, they grouped up again and waited for the attackers to advance. This has kept going on for a while, and the invasion is moving at a bloody crawl.

The Queen has left to her seaside palace with all her palace retinue. she hasn't done so in decades.
>>
>>251310
right, the people who are xenophobic and basically think women are worthless making friends with super feministic strangers, that will work out for sure..
>>
>>251315
>Sea side palace
Am I being paranoid or do I sense certain shenanigans with a certain witch that sunk a island.
>>
>>251287
she doesn't consider her progeny family anymore, they have to wear a purple tie like the rest.
>>
>>251315

Queen's at the spas? Good thing the Suns would never do such thing as plot against and murder the Queen.
>>
>>251328
She's the queen's secret lover
>>
>>251318
yeah i'll be honest and say we'd probably just interrogate you and send you off to one of our concentra- I mean refugee camps.
>>
If the copper nation doesn't solve its problems this turn. I'll order a plate a fried disappointment
>>
>>251337
I don't think our minds are capable of thinking to murder someone
>>
>>251343
I reckon we really banded together for that one, we got this
>>
>>251345
Look deep within
>>
>>251337
We suns are terrible at plotting anything, much less the assassination of an immortal matriarch.

Mostly we just think about partying and naked wrestling, and kelp. And the destruction of the deep dark ocean and the heretical moon.
>>
>>251353
But the ocean and moon are pure evil. They deserve to get destroyed.
>>
>>251353
Dont forget you guys are also good at sinking landmasses on accident.
>>
>>251365
Exactly
>>
>>251365
Lets wage war. on the sea
>>
>>251368
Was just an accident
>>
File: response to the ocean.jpg (115KB, 438x434px) Image search: [Google]
response to the ocean.jpg
115KB, 438x434px
>>251375
>mfw
>>
>mfw
Everyone thinks they are soo tough, but then they forget the niggers of the trees.
>>
File: Princess Sitting On Throne.png (9KB, 339x458px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Sitting On Throne.png
9KB, 339x458px
>>251333
Well okay then.

>>251315
Princess will just have to wait at home until she gets back.
>>
>inb4 No copper post tonight
>>
File: orange7.png (105KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
orange7.png
105KB, 1640x1394px
>>251315
The Copper clans, thanks to the warlords' tactics, the engineers' contraptions, and the maidens' equipment managed to stop the green invasion. The orcs tried going past the coppers' defensive line, and were brutally defeated. They finally left the land, but not before burning it to the ground.

Terrace farming was discovered by the engineers, as they used their troops to work the lands. This couldn't stop the famine this year, but this technique should help recover from the orc event faster.

The golden maiden went home triumphantly, only to discover their villages burned and their people massacred. They swore revenge.

turn 7 start!
>>
>>251426
Yeesh
>>
>>251426
hell yeah revenge
>>
>>251426
YAY WE REUNITED

FEELGOODMAN.jpg
>>
So how about our turn sunbros? Cultural action: embassies with spas where meetings can be conducted and communucations with sunbros can also take place there.
Action: scouting for the best spacity place. We need that huge cultural spa city.
>>
>>251426
Well, about that... we can explain...
>>
File: shittytest.png (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shittytest.png
148KB, 500x500px
recap anchor post
>>
>>251437
Well that got my vote.
>>
>>251441
Dumb tree niggers :D
>>
>>251448
Fuck
>>
>>251448
wuh oh, the perky nips of deception return
>>
>>251437
>Cultural action: embassies with spas where meetings can be conducted and communucations with sunbros can also take place there.
didn't you just do that
>>
>>251426
Finally we killed the orcs. No more wars between us, our countrys bad enough at the moment.

So for this turn how about improving the steam engine so it can move more weight on tracks. Then maybe set up an early warning system using something like large bonfires around the land and should they see an invasion they light them and the rest of the torches get lit upon seeing the first one turned on so the troops can mobilize.
>>
I got the best idea ever on how to use our amazing gears:

Torture and interrogation devices.
>>
>>251461
I thought we just asked permission to build embassies. If we already did that then cool.
>>
>>251461
We thought we had to ask them first but if we just did that we'll do something else
>>
For this turn, I think we would like to improve our technology and develop trebuchets and catapults. (mounted onto boats of course)
>>
>>251481
Right, so let's do something else. Also Opee said dimplomacy doesn't take up our 2 actions so that's cool. Now what can we do? Maybe research something, we haven't done that in a while. But doing that would take away our scouting action...
>>
>>251485
Mainly for killing females and copper fags
>>
>>251477
How about we do something cultural as in art it can be used to make the spas and brothels even more beautiful
>>
>>251470
I want muh revenge, but I guess that can wait...
yeah steam engine seems good, but shouldn't we do something that will improve our friendship and do something useful, like scouting something together?
>>
>>251472
Lets build a wall between us and the sea.
We'll call it a dike.
>>
>>251501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8H-ZccYhPU
>>
>>251472
Bowties and Tree people alliance...? We can kill all who do not believe what we do... we wont rape yo women. unless you're cool with that?
>>
Coppers How about
Tech: Improve Steam engines and install it on rails
Action: Build railroads To main copper cities on mainland
>>
>>251496
YOu know what we've been neglecting, our wrestlers. Maybe we should pay some attention to their training so taht they may suplex cities
>>
>>251515
Thats a very good idea!
>>
Hey, Princess here on their phone. Storm is running through so I can't be too active. We need to kill those rats first of all though, if I read that right, rats have muskets?
>>
>>251500
After we all nearly died I think at this point we at least gained mutual respect for each other and agreed to stop being dicks to each other.
>>251511
Its not garenteed our engine will be strong enough next turn to pull the necessary amount of weight. Also I kinda want the warning system so we can btfo any trees that come back for the maidens.
>>
>>251509
Are you so desperate for an alliance?

>>251501
I don't know... Is the sea a threat?
>>
>>251530
ayy, you are a priest. you can molest our children if we can abuse your non-black women.
>>
>>251530
The sea is 100% evil
>>
>>251521
What's that? We should make torture and interrogation devices and kidnap rat engineers? Why, that's a great idea. I'm in for that.
>>
>>251521
Yeah, they're gunning us down.
We could try using the new embassies to talk with the rats before sending more of our troops into rat 'nam?

>>251530
I always figured our Queen was against magic users because of the sea witch and her aprentice sinking the old island?
>>
How about
Tech: Improve steam engines
Action: We scout for sulphur and Saltpetre
>>
>>251520
So....
-Scout again for prime spa real estate/ spa resources
-Train wrestlers harder so taht they can suplex various increasingly bigger things, starting with boulders and hopefully passing cities and ending at mountains
>>
>>251554
Sounds good to me!
>>
>>251554
>>251448
>>
>>251549
what if treaty with rats and get their musket tech
>>
>>251548
She's only against other people doing Death magic. We can still have our priests practice and learn fire magic. And I figured it's just because she's a power hungry whore who can't stomach anyone else on the island knowing death magic.
>>
Tech: Improve War Machines (Trebuchets, or Catapults)
Action: Build more ships
>>
>>251565
That could work since we can use the suns to communicate to them because of the connected embassys. What should we offer to them?
>>
>>251577
steam engines? quality maiden armor? give them more strength in battle so they can do some damage to the bowties
>>
>>251593
You're against the Bowties?
>>
>>251577
This be fucking dangerous
Like hell no
Plus we need our own source of black powder
>>
>>251593
Why the sudden hostility
>>
>>251597
No he didn't say that

Fuck off tree nigger
Told you not to invade
>>
>>251615
If they deal with rats, become a nigger.
>>
>>251623
Maybe I will

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WIT WIMMIN AT
>>
>>251623
Totally unrelated, but
>not naming yourself Treevor
>>
Rats are literally vermins. Copper fags disgust and disappoint me, and the rest of the civilized world, once again.
>>
>>251628
Das wot I'm sayin' Where deys wit wimmin at!? NIGGUH!
>>
>>251615
Whats your deal with the rats? Besides we dont need guns right now as we literally outclass just about everyother nation with our military. We could use this turn to do something more usefull.
>>
>>251630
Hey hey
You aint mad at the engineers right :D
>>
>>251643
Rats have been the Bowties' archnemesis since ancient times
>>
>>251654
I won't be if you don't devolve into such degenerate practices.
>>
>>251643
cultural things!! so we all have something in common
>>
>>251658
I was talking with another copper, I know how the rats kept attacking the bowties before.
>>
So non-sunbros what can WE do to further accommodate your needs?

Here at PTSS (praise the sun spas) we care about your needs as long as they don't involve kidnapping and/or raping and of the other guests or staffs female associates
>>
>>251668
My mistake, deleted posts makes me confused
>>
>>251664
I dindu nuttin

Damnit My vocabulary is becoming a tree nigger

I meant to say
I haven't done anything
>>
>>251218
Real nigga shit
>>
>>251666
If you want to do culture how about this, we could create a great university that all nations could go to so we could be seen as a bastion of knowledge. Naturally our knowledge of seige equipment is to be kept a secret.
>>
>>251669
Then you ain't got shiet for us
>>
>>251668
>>251666
What do you have in mind
>>
>>251669
Kill rats.
>>
>>251692
We don't have an embassy in your land so of course.
>>
>>251684
Yo my nigga. We got to devise a plan. real talk boi.
>>
>>251669
I demand this cutie

Also how about you give us some lazy sun shamans to train for you
Copper Nation is real tough and can turn your pussy Priests into men

We'll send them back
We just want good relations in return

Just send like 20 and we'll see if it works
>>
>>251696
We strive to remain neutral. We can accomodate a meeting between clans but other than that we cant help you in that department
>>
>>251715
We can at least try to convince all sides to chill out and take a nice hot bath to clam their nerves
>>
>>251715
Hey, how about you invite all the world leaders to a huuuuuuge tropical party, just the way you Sun bros like them?
>>
>>251721
sounding like some "red wedding" shit right here whitey.
>>
File: WhoDatWhiteWimmin.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WhoDatWhiteWimmin.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>251714
>>
So Bowties, what shall we do?
We could try expanding our lands towards the eat? maybe scout out there and find if theres stuff over there while we try to discover gunpowder?
>>
>>251732
Hold on, I'm atempting a murder plot.
>>
>>251728
I don't mean every nation in one huge bath. Just their respective embassies. PLus we haven't found the perfect spot to build the biggest spa ever. It'll be the spa capital, an entire city that's a spa.
>>251727
Then we can ahve a huge party.
>>
>>251695
I have no idea, maybe something along the lines of swearing a oath to (never) do something
>>
>>251746
Hell yea, looking into that sick party, bro.

>>251732
Alright, let's scout East for action. We still have a tech point, and I'm still in support of torture devices.
>>
>>251750
Go update the thread and I'll think of a cultural action..
>>
>>251750
fuck yo shit golden senpai, being a muh fuckin' pretend nigguh, then this shit
>>
>>251762
-.-
>>
>>251714
That could be cool , either that or send a few trainers over to help us out. When we get warding totems back online or if we already have them we can set some up for you in return
>>
>>251750
I already gave out an idea to create a university that every nations can send students to. However we would keep to ourselves the knoledge of our military tools and blood magic.
>>
File: 1459707651449s.jpg (3KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1459707651449s.jpg
3KB, 98x125px
>>251767
>>
>>251772
Either way that's gonna be our next turn, already linked the recap for this one.

PLus we gotta find that promised land of prime real estate so we can throw the biggest party
>>
>>251772
That sounds Great

Im sure Op will allow some trainers to go to the sunbros

Could fix Your problems
>>
ALright, obligatory ideas post.

Military:
> Fully develop navy
> Create Naval defense force on islands, reinforcing ideas of isolation against all kinds
> Develop copper into armor system
> Reward a privateer system, captains with ships have permission to loot enemy ships and coastlines, with a small percentage going to the tree nation state
> Grow great tree wall with accelerated growth

Culture:
> Continue ousting the elf rebellion
> Continue rewarding loyal women
> Employ policy of land expansion (signified by the accelerated growth of the forest, which is our domain)
> Try to better integrate system of elf/human. Last thing we want is another split between other orders of our dominion. Maybe make elves magic warriors and humans regular warriors?
> Better training elves magic abilities (magic schools) and human abilities (actual fighting schools)
> Women forbidden to use weapons

Technological:
> I'd advise against burning wood since it seems to piss of elves, so we need to set up mines in mountainous regions for coal and ores
> Learn from equipment we confiscated from the copper lands? I'd doubt we'll have such a large tech divide if we have so many encounters
> Metal plated ships
> Trade for techs if nations are willing, if unwilling, we'll use unconventional methods.

Treebros Discuss.
>>
>>251782
We dont have enough knowledge
>>
>>251790
Thing is, you're atheists while our shaman get powers from their devotion to the one true lord and saviour, The Sun. Those 2 schools of thinking (and magic source) probably won't work well together
>>
>>251796
The engineers are literally the smartest people in the game being only maybe tied by the bowties.
>>
>>251782
We might have enough knowledge
>>
>>251798
nah, the sun isn't a god, it exists
>>
>>251798
We just training them not to be lazy
We instilling discipline
We'll break them and rebuild them
>>
>>251795
Military best option: Tree Wall or Full Navy
Culture best options: Further develop Earth Magical powers or Women forbidden to use weapons but are made useful in crafting equipment
Tech best options: Metal PLated Ships or Create new weapons of war on ships for land based seige
>>
How about we have a Festival every year to celebrate the uniting of the clans to defeat the orcs and end the war of the warlords

with a university we aren't doing anything to seal our new alliance
>>
>>251819
That could work, and during it can also be used to share any discoverys between the clans that would increase their standards of living.
>>
>>251838
So
Tech:Improved steam engines (for trains and boats)
Culture: Every Year we celebrate the unification of the clans to defeat the orcs and the engineers share tech at the first Festival
>>
>>251862
Idk about the festival, easy to anger clans and vast amounts of drink seems like a bad idea.
I'd say have a great council held once a year to share technology and ideas, something a bit less likely to turn rowdy
>>
>>251862
This pretty much but the engineers are encouraged to share their tech every year and not just the first one also its not just them but all the clans who made any discoverys are encouraged to share them.
>>
>>251894
Last time we held a council it didn't go well.
>>
>>251894
it would become a bloodbath.
>>
>>251905
>>251908
>bloodbath
>bath

Hey, this is what the spas are for!
>>
>>251908
Tree niggers being jews now too
>>
>>251923
Im cool with raping your wit wimmin and bathing in yo blood, niggueh, i already got aids.
>>
>>251905
>>251908
Hrm maybe the festival would be better, how about a gladiatorial tournament as the main event of the festival to sate the bloodlust?
>>
>>251930
great more fights... animal fights would be better
or an olympic kind of event
>>
>>251942
Animal Fights is also the Sunpeople's forte
>>
>>251942
An Olympics event for the main thing sounds like it could work. Less chance of a war starting if someone important gets killed in the arena but it would still be competitive. The winner could be seen as a highly respected person and would give people the incentive not to start things on the day of the festival.
>>
>>251942
Olympics
But not serious
If you win you get a keg of fine ale for your group
>>
>>251977
yeah, the price shouldn't be too big, otherwise people will do anything (kill) for the price.
>>
So hows this sound for our turn.
Culture: A festival is held every year to celebrate the 3 clans victorys over the orcs and the wars between them ending. The main event is a sort of olympic style event where the clans can send their own contestants to compete and bring honor to their clan. During this the 3 clans are encouraged to share any technological discoverys they found over the year.

Tech: The steam engines are to be improved and enlarged to be able to move large amounts of weight when implemented on tracks or boats.
>>
>>251816
Alright, lets do
Action: Build a navy
Tech: Incorporate copper plating on ships

Women already have a role in our society as farmers and herders, maybe try to expand the role or emphasize its importance more?
>>
>>251977
>>251997
Oh that's good, Olympics means we can give the clans a means to compete without killing each other. I'm good with this, reward should be just a wreath crown or something totally symbolic rather than having a real value, so no one has a reason to cheat or steal it
>>
Sunbros I think its a bad idea to let the coppers train us. We dont want to be warmongling. We also dont know if their loyalty would change if they got copper trainers.
>>
>>251997
>>251448
Linking the turn since it looks like you guys agree with it.
>>
>>252057
Indeed. Let's focus on the spa capital first
>>
>>252057
Just make us train like 10 first
If they improve we'll train some more..
>>
>>252074
DELETE THAT POST YOU DEGENERATE
I'll make the turn
>>
>>252078
I feel like they'd get the shit beat out of them by our guys since we hate gods and as long as its day they pretty much will almost always be worshiping the sun. So it probably wont work out to well for the shamans they send.
>>
>>252091
Well we probably gonna split again now thanks to your highly Competitive games

tl;dr we fucked
>>
>>252109
Doubt a war would start over losing in a sport. Besides its 3 for the Olympics and only you against.
>>
>>252121
Nice job linking
>>
>>252115
No you degenerate that way you put the olympics made it competitive. The warlords gonna kill everyone for that shit
>>
>>252126
At least we aint lazy and have still use our magic
>>
>>251997
Final copper post
Cultural: We hold a festival every year to celebrate the unification of the copper clans against the orcs and the end of all wars. There is partying and goodwill. A games is also held where clans compete in Olympic events. The prize is fine ale and glory :D. The engineers share their techs at the first festival to get everyone up to speed

Tech: Improve steam engines (for boats and trains)
>>
>>252127
>>252121
Literally the only prize is honor and respect, that and everyone is encouraged to share their discoverys every year and not the first. Quit trying to hoard your tech when we already established how were going to do it.
>>
>>252130
We still use our magic. For nothing but recreational purposes.
>>
>>252134
We united
we sharing tech to get everyone up to speed
Therefore after the first festival tech goes to the nation
>>
>>252134
Op will crucify us if we dont do it properly
Also are you now the main leader of the copper nation..???
>>
>>252134
Aye, I'm for helping the whole nation have our techs, strengthen our trust and borders.
>>
>>252139
We never completely united under one nation, you're just writing it like that so afterwards you still keep your stuff and not share it with the other 2.
>>252140
What made you think we became a single entity? All thats happened is we agreed to quit messing with each other and to help each other out. Were still 3 clans.
>>
Okay, Princess is back for real, did we ever say anything about Bowtie Turn?
>>
>>252147
Ahh
I though we united but we still have clans in a cultural way

BUT still Your fucking prize for the olympics gonna sink us
>>
>>252153
>Win in a sport and get respected
>This will somehow cause another world war copper.
>>
>>252153
>But the prize is just honor, why would they go to war over that?
>>
>>252166
>>252163
Be a warlord fight for honour
Wars end
Be itching for fights and honour
Games where honour is prize
Lose
See the winner
Stab him
You have one honour
Start a new warlord war
>>
>>252170
PROGRESS
>>
>>252170
You do remember the warlords still have their little fights with each other on their own land right?
>>
>>252181
All the warlord families are invited to the games..
If we didn't = war
If we do but dont change prizes = war

So you aren't changing it to something less risky?

Are you going full copper right now..
Or are you the leader of the copper nation who must make our every move..
>>
>>252196
What if you just make honor based off how much wealth you have.
Then reward people in gold and stuff.
That way even if you lose you still have as much honor as you went in with.

It'll make sense, because jews
>>
>>252148

>>251472
>>251732
>>251760

So what do you think of torture devices?
>>
>>252205
Sounds good, but I don't know about its practical application.
We can easily torture people without having devices specifically made for it.
>>
>>252196
I'm really not seeing the part where we would literally shank the winner of the sports over winning. Do you not realize how bad they would look for being such a sore loser? It would equal dishonor. Besides 3 of us agree with how I interpreted it. You're the one not agreeing and posting your own turn. Besides it's literally to celebrate a war stopping and to be safe from the stresses of being in one of our clans. Remember its the majority vote that wins the turn actions.
>>
>>252203
Would the bowtie nation Welcome the engineers as allies..

We can trade steam engines for guns and powder. I'll also send some troops to fight the rats.
>>
>>252210
It's more effective. It worked in real life.
>>
>>252211
So you won't change one thing..
>>
>>252219
Bowties are at open war with Coppers. If anything, other Coppers would fucking hate you for it.
>>
>>252219
Ballistae and catapults too
>>252196
I'm not following the "don't change the prize = war" step. Why?
>>
>>252219
We don't know gunpowder yet, only The Rats do.
Which one of The Copper Clans hates the rest of the clans now?

>>252225
I'm pretty sure waterboarding works just as good as a stretcher.
>>
>>252234
It's not half as cool, admit it. Also, do we even have waterboarding?
>>
>>252230
With the warlords or something

I dont care
We are like minded people
>>
>>252240
You're free to send an embassy if you want. But I don't know what'll happen.
>>
>>252232
Please stop.. If you going to ruin the engineers jewish and roman theme then join the maidens or warlords
The engineers are smart and stubborn.
>>
>>252251
You have never had a roman theme, maybe jewish because your being greedy to the point where its dumb. Other engineer dont listen to him, he's like this often.
>>
Okay, so the issue with rats is the fact that they have a terrain bonus in the fact that we're fighting uphill, and a tech bonus in that we CANNOT charge them. Getting guns would even the playing field only slightly, so we truly do need something more on our side.

I vote catapults or something of the sort that can break up musket lines.

As Bowties we are not skilled in range combat, and we're very much so fighting a ranged war now.

>>252238
I don't think it's a technological breakthrough to hold a guy down and pour water on his face.
>>
>>252253
Just change like 3 words and you can have it all hitler
>>
>>252256
We can help.
The engineers can lend our forces with siege
>>
>>252256
Also we should only engage on rainy days
>>
> be autistic robot
> sounds of mommy being plowed by nigger chad is too much to bear
> moves to bathroom with cheeto infested toilet seat
> go to qst
> post in every cultural evolution thread as a """""Legionnarie"""""
> hope sense of escapism makes you feel chad
> autism seeps through every post
> get shit on by teammates and treeniggers
> still seen as autist

when will it end
>>
>>252251
What are you taking about, I'm asking you to elaborate and you accuse me of ruining your headcanon. You are simply being stubborn, not smart.
>>252253
Aye, I'm aware. I say don't change it and I suppose if we simply can't come to a compromise well have to appeal to the fact that we outvote him 2 to 1
>>
>>252259
I'm not changing what a majority want, tomorrow Opee will see what the majority want.
>>252264
Thank you for having more common sense than your fellow engineer.
>>
>>252256
"Waterboarding" as we know it is failry recent. But I don't want waterboarding. I want huge ass fucking machines with gears and hardcore shit. We could then estabilish an inquisition system and kinky gadgets out of it.
>>
>>252264
You just offered them free techs
Steam engines = guns with powder

We dont need to share everything with the bowties
>>
>>252262
That would be nice.
Though we're not holding a siege on anything yet, we just need proper range.

Maybe you can send over some Copper Engineers and we'll collaborate together on devising something better technologically? Maybe Crossbows, or just much better catapults.
>>
>>252270
nice meme tree nigger
>>
I still think we should try and get the Feminists to come over for a visit and aim their hate towards rats. They'll stop being a Tree People Problem and be good citizens all the same.

Then we can all worry about the real threat.

Literally Sentient Rats.
>>
>>252276
No I didn't, I said we could provide our ballistae and catapults to fight the rats with when we go over. We're of course not going to teach them the tech, they can have steam power in return for gunpowder, that's all
Also my name keeps failing to work, not sure what the deal is there
>>
>>252301
Not to mention they can teach us how to into bows.
Then we can stop charging into gunfire with spears.
>>
>>252301
Copper feminists were just attacked by Trees and taken captive. We could send our navy to rescue them and bring them to us. Trees would hate us, RNG would have to be on our side.
>>
>>252307
Wait...
Where are the Orcs?
>>
>>252308
dead
>>
>>252308
We took em out
>>
>>252308
They got rid of them already. Tree niggers attacked the Maidens tribe, or whatever they are, while their fighters were out fighting the orcs. We could get both former Tree AND Copper citizens out of this.
>>
>>252309
What about The Elf Feminists?
>>
>>252315
Just to inform you guys, you dont know ingame any of this happened.
>>
>>252316
Still ploting against the Tree patriarchy.
>>
>>252007
>>251448
>>
>>252315
You would be attacking the trees and then the trees would ally with the rats..
>>
>>252319
Well shit.
We could ask The Queen to send in her Skeletons, but she's at the beach.
>>
>>252318
Guess we'd have to waste a shitload of turns scouting.

Alternatively, look for mines and expand on our chemistry to find gunpowder.
>>
>>252316
Taken by the treeniggers.
The ones back with the elves are still plotting in secrecy.
>>252315
You'd be at war with the newly united coppers, niggers and rats. But go ahead if you want to die
>>
>>252322
>>252327
Bowties will take them all, no problem. We have a wall, we'll be fine.

>>252323
We'll need to scout or somehow get contact or news from them unless the feminist uprising is public knowlege around the island.
>>
>>252327
I think they found nothing, it just said they raided a couple villages as they didn't know where to look.
>>
> be autistic robot
> sounds of mommy being plowed by nigger chad is too much to bear
> moves to bathroom with cheeto infested toilet seat
> go to qst
> post in Adventure Civ thread as a """Buff Elven Archer""""
> hope sense of escapism makes you feel chad for being buff and for capturing women in thread
> autism seeps through every post
> get shit on by Coppers
> still seen as artist fantasising about being a nigger

Heres a meme
>>
>>252332
And as the only nation with siege weapons, we are the best at taking them down. Rats ain't got shit on us and you've Stoll not got rid of them
>>252333
It's kind of ambiguous, but I think they did take captives
>>
>>252346
I would rather ally with Bowties
Anyway They will give our wimmin back and they will be attacking the treetards
>>
>>252332
Okay so if we keep on this fighting path we're going to be losing a lot.
We truly should focus on something that will turn the tides, because basic bitching with chemistry wont make powder until we find sulfur, so we're fucked on that end.
>>
>>252346
We're seperated by a huge body of water, each of us on a diferent side of it. Also, the Trees have shit on you guys, too.
>>
>>252346
They just took the regular women I think.
Also I'm not gonna do anything about it but if you help the bowties by yourselfs just remember the 2 tribes have a history of backstabbing between the 2 nations From the original civ.
>>
>>252355
Explore the huge unknown to the east, look for mines, hopefully get coal and sulfur. The rats must have it, and they're right next to us. Also, we could... Make machines of torture and interrogation and kidnap some rats and get to work on their secrets.
>>
>>252352
They ain't giving them back buddy
>>252364
You have a point, the tech trade could be good for us, but maybe we don't join their war
>>
>>252364
There was not really any backstabbing. We just found them, killed some of them and took their copper. We didn't even know each otehr existed before that.
>>
>>252372
Your right, sorry for misremembering, its just we were never on good terms. Especially when we lost a woman to one of your scouts.
>>
>>252368
Fuck guns.
I don't give two shits, I swear to god, we will have guns once we win this war, but having them doesn't mean anything unless OP has a massive hardon for thinking Black Powder is the beat all end all of early warfare.

Here's what we need to do.

We invent some catapults, and train our armies specifically for musket based combat. Think Pike Box style warfare, charging when the enemy reloads, breaking up firing lines, taking up ambushes and guerrilla warfare, stuff like that.
>>
>>252352
They ain't giving them back buddy
>>252364
You have a point but I don't think they actually backstabbed us. More just total warmongering. the tech trade could be good for us too and joining the war would strengthen relations
>>
>>252384

Alright, so... Let's spend the turn creating siege engines and some shields for roman box formations, next turn we march on them.
>>
>>252387
Its up to you and the other to decide if you want to help them, the other 2 clans wont because were at war with them and maidens for obvious reasons. Just saying it might be more trouble than its worth.
>>
>>252398
We will help you with siege engines and our men who have crossbows
>>
File: pikes.jpg (375KB, 1650x1017px) Image search: [Google]
pikes.jpg
375KB, 1650x1017px
>>252398
>Roman Boxes
No that's not the same thing.
Roman Shield Boxes are awful for gun combat because they're slow.

Pike Boxes are fast and built for skewering rifle users. It's mostly just a bunch of guys carrying pikes in formation and scaring off people with guns.

We already have spears traditionally so it wont be a big leap.

Pic related
>>
>>252413
>>252401
Alright, guess we're in agreement. Let's do it
>>
>>252415
Okay, try that. Hopefully rats don't have walls, anyway. They seem like easy targets, unless they have some other secret weapon we don't know of. Don't forget to bring our skeletons.

>>252413
Don't all Coppers share their turn? I doubt they'll agree with that.
>>
>>251448

Bowtie Turn Summary:
Tech: Work on inventing catapults and siege engines.
Action: Train the military in formation and drilling specifically for fighting musket wielders.

Ex. Pike Boxes, guerrilla warfare, ambushes, charging when reloading, ect.
>>
Also warlord
Copper Ballista Erector voted for the Ales and non honour thing
>>252008

So its 2v2 for voting..
>>
>>252432
Watch out, if you end out turning in two turns you might have more internal conflict.
>>
>>252432
No, I voted for honour. Read the post you linked to, it says totally symbolic and nothing material.
It's 3v1
>>
>>252437

It's okay. I'll spice this shit up.
>>
>>252441
*it'll

Also, won't they have to send some people to meet us before they can help us? Either way, Copper right now are a huge mess.
>>
Hmm we have how many coppers

1. Golden Senpai
2. Copper Engineer Legionnaire
3. Copper Warlord
4. Golden Chan
5. Prometheus - copper one
6. Copper Ballista Erector
>>
>>251448
Copper engineers Help the bowties with our siege units and crossbowmen in the war against the rats
>>
>>252474
We wont be attacking until next turn though, keep that in mind.
>>
>>252474
>>252477

Better just send an embassy right now.
>>
>>252466
To be fair, we have several clans. So that's really ~2 per clan. Presuming Prometheus is a warlord then it's an even 2 for each
>>
>>252474
You dont know about their war yet. They would have to send someone to tell you.
>>
>>252489
Aye, as we said that'll be for next turn. I think we're sending an ambassador to make the offer for tech trade and support this turn
>>
>>252522
They would have to do it, we have no idea whats going on over there. Theres also the fact we would have to sail past the trees and their building boats to mess with us.
>>
>>252547
Well The Bowties don't even know you have siege stuff.

Why would they arbitrarily sail crossed the sea to fight rats when they're bordering sun bros they can ask, or Tree Guys that have the same Rat Problem?
>>
>>252558
Because you hate the niggers, or do the nuggets hate you? One of the two
And suns are too lazy to do anything ever
You do know we have a half decent army and navy, so you might want to come over
>>
>>252569
Nah mate, we got Rats to deal with right now, and need our turn action for training troops to fight them. You gotta come to us.
>>
>>252547
We could go over with intent to trade, discover the war and then send help
>>
>>252580
Then we would have to put it in the main turn action next turn. Besides, it looks like they dont need your help.
>>
>>252598
Alright, but unless something important comes up, we use next turn to make the tech trade. Stay out of the war since they don't need us
>>
>>252605
We still don't know gunpowder.
>>
>>252605
We also need legionare to delete the post saying engineers were going to help the bowties, including the turns he posted that we didn't want. Also what do they have that would be worth a trade between us? I dont see anything we particularly need at the moment.
>>
>>252609
>>252617
Huh, thought you did have gunpowder. Alright there's no point trading
>>
>>252657
I bet they're gonna try and sink the world.

AGAIN
>>
>>252657
No ones ganging up on you. Where would you get that? The most thats going on was us negotiating those trade deals
>>
Hey treeclan, before we do anything else I think we should interrogate the prisoners to see what they know.

>>252661
I can feel the kelp being slung at me in my bones, mark my words it's going to happen.
>>
>>252617
So, have we anchored our decision?
Olympics with honor prize and no trade deal, right?
>>
>>252676
What we have anchored is the Olympics where the winner brings honor and respect to their clan and to improve the steam engine so we can make trains and steam boats in the future.
>>252671
To be fair we had no idea who was right the first time so we kinda just went with the majority so the island wouldnt sink and we got duped.
>>
>>252681
It's not that much of a stretch to think that maybe the mystical mystery mermaid might act like team aqua and try and sink the island and the elves who live on land might want to stop that. Though considering opee's was planning on ending it anyway, we probably would have been railroaded into having the island sink anyway.
>>
>>252671
Which prisoners, the wimmin? Probably a good idea to find out more about the copper feminists.

I was actually thinking of having a cultural shift from women==currency to SLAVE women==currency. That reserves our nationalist lines, encouraging women to support us, and preserves our women trading culture. Of course, slave women trade would need to be had from raiding, but thats what navy buildns for.
>>
>>252735
Yeah I was talking about the ones we captured from the raid. As for slaves why settle for only slave women? We could have slaves of any gender and put them lower on the hierarchy.
>>
>>252752
Hmm. is the thread dead???
>>
>>252752
That is the natural progressionn, but one culture at a time
>>
>>251121
I don't play in this game at all, but am I the only one who noticed that the rat people accepted a hot springs embassy?

Like there is a fort somewhere in rat territory with a nice big hotspring, with rat people doggy-paddling about in it, and only the sun people know of it.

Sunbros gotta learn how to use gunpowder from the rat people to make fireworks and battle the moon in his domain, the night sky.
>>
>>252681
I do see the engineer's point that the glory can still spark a war of sorts, although its not a straight follow through there are possibilities of it happening. but with that said, there's really no other possible reward for it that will lessen the the risk, unless you have a suggestion engineer?

I did have an idea of letting the warlords do this massive hot spring and food feat cultural party but with alcohol involved it could become scary
>>
>>253123
hot springs, food, theater arts of the copper's joint fighting against the orcs, superstitions etc etc modelling it after the chinese festivals

speaking of the east, its annoying how I always miss the update posts ugh
>>
>>252907
Good point. We must murder the moon
>>
>>253396
QUICK
TRAIN MORE SPIRIT MAGIC AND BECOME MASTER ROSHI
>>
>>253402
YES. THIS IS OUR DESTINYYYY
>>
>>252659
>I bet they're gonna try and sink the world.
wot, wat was the deleted post
>>
>>253408
It was something Elf said about the mermaid coming back.
I don't remember exactly what it was.
>>
>>253492
k
>>
>>253492
i was just complaining about how no one is considering the fact that veryone is trying to win at the international pissing competition by pissing all over each other and no one is trying to prepare for the second coming of the sea witch. Also everyone wants this damn womens rights rebellion to happen in our lands.
>>
>>253508
So why did you delete it ?
>>
File: Queen and Princess Color.png (25KB, 699x455px) Image search: [Google]
Queen and Princess Color.png
25KB, 699x455px
Did a colored version of The Queen and Princess.
Goodnight everybody, see you tomorrow!
>>
>>253545
it was linked to the anchor post and i didnt want opee to get confused. I didnt want to post it again since some people had already replied to it before i had a chance to repost it.
>>
>>253702
Alright, makes sense
>>
Warlord you need to add in to our turn that is first and foremost a festival. With partying and bonding over how we defeated the orcs. Then a olympics

Also I really like this >>253160
We can just change our turn
>>
Also engineers the Bowties will gain gunpowder if we help them and then we get guns

Then cannons then dead treetards for sure
>>
>>253738
>Helping the people you are officially at war with.

Are you just going to kill yourselves or something?
>>
>>253793
Scared?

Also The engineers aren't at war with anyone except pirates
>>
>>253796
Aren't you allied with the warlords, and as such their enemies are your enemies?
>>
>>253802
no
>>
>>253805
As in you aren't allied or you aren't going to help your allies?
>>
>>253809
Their enemies aren't our enemies

If that were true
The entire copper nation is at war with you
>>
>>251426
For our turn. The tree nigg.... I mean tree people would like to
Military:Create a navy
Action: Develop Copper plating for our ships
>>
>>253963
Oh cool, copper plate.
You know whenever we invent Sonar you'll already have yourself hidden.
>>
>>253966
its actually just the kidnapped copper people nailed to their ships
>>
>>253987
Aw man, you know you could just do Naval Impressment force them yo work on your boats.

They used to do that with drunks in the old Brit days. It's just where you take a prisoner and force them to work on your boat, because it's not like they can leave the boat.
>>
>>253963
So wait are you talking about a professional navy? With officers and shit? I still think we should interrogate our captives to try and see what the feminist conspiracies next step is, buy I like the idea of developing professional military forces.
>>
>>254061
Yes sir, that is what I believe we should do, kill the wit wimmin.
>>
Where is op?
>>
>>254310
I don't know, he better get back soon.... or else the game is over and we lose all hope
>>
He normally appears in an hour..

Being lurking but I wanna join the copper engineers

I think we need to help to bow ties
Also if the olympics don't go well we secede and do our own shit
>>
>>254324
Why join Copper legion, when it is more rewarding to join the Tree People. We have wit wimmin. alsooo, the copper legion is kinda full :/
>>
>>254324
Copper is full, there is 6 or even 7...
In tree tribe I saw only 2 ppl.
>>
>>254329
>>254333
Coppers are the most fun
Especially the engineers
>>
>>254333
Well if ballista erector can join
Then so can I
>>
>>254333
There are 4 including me, Treevor, Buff Archer, and Elf Presidente
>>254345
Meh, they have a good army, but they are full, soooo, you will have to choose another domain. I will only extend the offer to join us one more time.
>>
>>254333
Isn't the max like, 4
>>
>>254353
It was supposed to be.
>>
Opee where art thou!?
>>
>>254353
>>254355
Well Op must enforce it then
>>
>>254467
RIP Opee
>>
>>254490
lol I was first to claim so I ain't becoming a treetard
>>
>>254491
He's like 2 minutes late
He should be here within 30 minutes

>>254495
I was second so
>>
>>254495
>>254498
We were the original 3 I believe.
>>
>>254501
You would be correct my friend

Also Golden chan
>>
>>254498
No, it is too late. We are doomed. Opee has forsaken us. Repent for your sins, for death will come shortly.
>>
Nop updates, Opee too busy watching E3
>>
>>254618
hmmm fak de opeee
>>
Yeah nothing tonight, I expect (or expected) most of you to be watching E3 and I want to watch it too. I'll be there tomorrow

>>254324
get out of that nation man it's chaos enough already
>>
>>254796
wah wah wah
>>
>>254796
Are you gonna enforce that there only be four coppers?
>>
>>254806
weh weh weh
>>
>>254819
woo woo woo
>>
>>254819
wuh wuh wuh
>>
>>254796
alright opee! see you tomorrow. enjoy E3. any hopes for games announced?
>>
>>254828
mostly Sea of Thieves, it got me really hyped. Dead State 2 could be nice, since Dead State felt like it would have been awesome with multiplayer

also older clem!
>>
>if you want to join in, please consider joining the under-populated tree tribe!

why does no one want to play tree tribe?
>>
>>254834
sea of thieves looked pretty fun. I'm hoping for a red dead redemption sequal myself
>>254851
I've got no idea. maybe because they beat wimmin?
>>
>>254851
It's a mysteree
>>
>>254851
Because we are the best, they can't handle the fact that we beat and rape their wit wimmin. We are tree people, so naturally, we are all niggas.
>>
Does the tree tribe have any openings
>>
>>256215
Does your mom? I want to fillthem up with my tree cock
>>
>>256215
Yeh, but you gotta be a niggur
>>
>>256416
Does it count if If my spirit animal is a nigger
>>
>>256416
stop blacking the trees already damnit
>>
>>257015
Stop not posting updates
:DDD
>>
>>257015
>>257022

yeah, where are this 4 updates per day?
>>
>>257024
>4
who do you think I am? a paladin?
>>
>>257032
at least two today please

Praise Opeee
>>
>>257032
Yes, maybe
>>
>>257032
cheeky comment
>>
>>257022
You aren't even a long time player, go fuck yourself. Dont talk shit to the Opee you stupid newfag nigger.
>>
>>257196
I WAS HERE WHEN WE HAD TRIBEs
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>257024
>>257022
>>257034
Stop telling Opee what to do faggots. complain, then get out.
Praise be to Opee, provider of knowledge. All Hail.
>>
>>257203
You just copied my saying
Bastard tree nigger
>>
>>257198
and now you are a stupid faggot that onjl;y has 4-5 posts on this. fuck yourself.
>>
>>257205
Mad tree nigger
You only have 4
>>
>>257211
>>257204
Look up, I'm the same nigger with 30+ posts fuck yourselves niggers.
>>
>>257205
If you refer to this ID >>254505
I have much more.
Also why you so mad?
>>
>>257214
He's also the same copper guy who uses the name Legionaire
>>
>>257217
ohhhh kk but still, people dont need to be pissing on Opee's fucking cornflakes, unless they want him to not post at all
>>
>>257219
Implying what I said wasn't cheeky banter
>>
>>257223
hmm. I have to check the cheekly banter levels
>>
>>257032
>>257188
What
>>
>>257242
if he's not a paladin and your not a paladin and i'm the sheriff. then who's leading the coppers.
>>
>>257247
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>257247
Sounds like you need an Emperor.
Or a Shogun.
>>
>>257257
Nobunaga Orange
>>
File: sass.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sass.png
9KB, 500x500px
the hell is going on in there?

you guys want a bonus thread? Then you better make up! no fighting in my thread!

updates soon
>>
File: sun-battle-tactics-2.gif (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sun-battle-tactics-2.gif
27KB, 500x500px
>>257312
Yay
>>
>>257312
WOOO! Lets see if our action backfired like it usually does.
>>
File: 1462476620653.png (23KB, 310x295px) Image search: [Google]
1462476620653.png
23KB, 310x295px
>>257312
yeaaah!
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>251564
more spa scouting because we're a 1 dimensional people:
1-30: terrible revelation
31 -60: discovery
61-90: encounter
91-100: better encounter
>>
File: 1.gif (77KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
77KB, 300x300px
>>257323
We like to stay consistent
>>
File: Eternal_Hunger.png (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal_Hunger.png
98KB, 800x600px
>>257312
Feed us
>>
>>257323
but opee if our rolls weren't so shit we'd have tried to scout for something new. we just need that prime spa spot
>>
>>257335
Well 32 means we at least discovered something
>>
>>257338
and no terrible revelation, we really dodged a bullet here
>>
>>257343
Dodged it by 2 points
>>
>>257343
What if you got it and found out about what the sea which is planning? Or some other horrible thing.
>>
>>257346
Like the fact that racecar is racecar backwards
>>
>>257346
I really don't want to be the one to fuck up again let some other clan fuck up
>>
File: blue8.png (210KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
blue8.png
210KB, 1640x1394px
>>257323
turn 7 end!
The sun people went on a holy mission to find the most radiant, shiniest spa location there is.
And they found it! it's a hot spring on a cliff, flooding a pond with hot water through a beautiful waterfall. They immediately started building. Pilgrims are already making the journey to this now holy place. territory expanded south: the Promised Resort region

The wrestlers wrestled. Nothing changed much, there's only so buff you can get.

To the rest of the world, it's yet another year where the sun people didn't do jack.
>>
>>257348
wait what
>>
>>257348
You've bestowed upon me information no mortal should know...
>>
>>257351
Awesome! Procrastination ho!

>>257349
Nonsense, accidentally destroying landmass is in our blood
>>
>>257351
woo! holy spa city! also opee we're doing alot we're making prime holiday spots.
>>
>>257359
We should try getting our magic mojo back. Let's start with basics like the olden days. Have classical shamans pray to the sun atop their temples aided with giant focusing lens.
>>
>>257366
sounds good. they can rest in the evenings now so they can use the day to pray for the sun. also maybe make some kind of fortification around our land? great wall of the sun?
>>
>>257370
Wards and walls. Walls made of wards. Wards made from walls. Sunbeams.
>>
>>257372
giant walls around our lands with wards made on top of it, genius!
>>
>>257377
Maybe we should also ask the bowties on wall building tips
>>
I am ASS MAN
>>
>>257382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZj6Fnq4G4
>>
>>257378
we can do that actually thanks to our embassy. so we can use that in our turn as extra action maybe?
>>
>>257385
Well, Opee did say that all communications costs 0 from our 2 actions
>>
>>257387
yeah exactly so we should totally use that!
>>
Access to the promised land is only granted to the most holy shamans

Basically if they want to have the ultimate relaxation experience they gotta work, maybe them and their linked animal (crab) can make the journey after getting some buff magics

We really have to sort out our people being so lazy soon-ish because with us adding more temptation to do nothing it'll just get harder

Also anybody think it might be a good idea to delve into some basic alchemy?
Could get all sorts from it,
>>
>>257387
Does it also cost zero to the ones you're comunicating with?
>>
>>257390
Knowledge-wise we are kinda stuck which is why I proposed praying to the sun.

>>257392
Well I hope so
>>
>>257390
making some kind of holy journey sounds pretty good to be honest. and yeah we should try to become less lazy. we've got a huge group of classical shamans already though. it's only a part that's still lazy. but it'd be fun if we got some more magic again. maybe more fire magic too!
>>
File: orange8.png (203KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
orange8.png
203KB, 1640x1394px
>>257351
The copper clans had a great celebration after their victory against the orcs, with sports and good food. The Golden Maiden were impressed by their fellowship, and encouraged everyone to celebrate this victory every year. After a long discussion on terms, they all agreed.
The engineers still refused to deliver their tech for free, pleading it was their only protection against the other two.

Speaking of the devil, the engineers tried their spinning devices on their wheeled boats. It works, but it is awfully slow and the required wood to make it work is taking most of the ship's space.
>>
>>257403
>huge group of classical shamans
That part's debatable, Opee didn't specified which one has more numbers
>>
>>257403
Why not start praying while enjoying a nice oil bath?
>>
>>257403
Yeah we havent made any magical advancements since the medieval saga, we really need to get back to that, i say once the holy spa site is made and we have a pilgrimage set up we get back to where we were last quest in regards to magic and sunbathing and then we go from there
>>
>>257405
Goddamn, what jews
>>
>>257409
Well, so how about this turn:
-Culture: Set up that the Holy Spa can only be reached by the most devoted and best magically adept Shamans
-Action: HAve classical shamans pray to sun for guidance, preferably magic
-Communication: Ask bowties for wall building tips
>>
>>257406
oh yeah I misread. it said something else: "the widespread school system helps increase the numbers of classical shamans quickly, and they are now present in all major communities."

so we should try to make the classical shamans the overwhelming amount somehow.
>>257416
sound alright to me!
>>
>>257405
I got a solution for the steam engines, we can start using coal to power them instead of wood. That way they can become more efficient and take up less space. Then as a second action we could maybe create fishing nets to drag behind our boats so we can get large amounts if fish. What do you guys think?
>>
>>257416
Sounds good
I kind of want an old school kind of obstacle course leading up to it that can only be accessed via crab ally shennanigans
>>
>>257428
Why not both, only the most devoted, most magically adept and bro-est with crabs may make the journey
>>
File: green8.png (172KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
green8.png
172KB, 1640x1394px
>>257405
A considerable navy was built thanks to the mercenary and looting works. Some were even plated with copper, but the resource was too rare to make more than a few flagships.

The women brought back from the raids are very rebellious, and many have disappeared, killing their masters beforehand.
>>
>>257428
>>257431
yeah they could have some challenge to it!
>>
>>257433
nice boat
>>
>>257433
hell yeah, go golden maidens!! kill those bastard!!
>>
>>257433
>getting killed by wymmin
>>
>>257433
are the elves vikings now?
>>
>>257442
Vikings who can't beat womenslaves apparently
>>
>>257438
Good thing that happened since they just added a bunch of skilled fighters to train the women rebellion like a bunch of tards. Since they attacked you with no idea where they were actually based.
>>
File: red8.png (150KB, 1640x1394px) Image search: [Google]
red8.png
150KB, 1640x1394px
>>257433
The Marquis retreated before the losses got too dire, to train his army against the enemy's strategy.
Tighter formations were introduced, with large pavises of wood to block the deadly shots. To support the slow advance of the shielded infantry, large mobile siege engines were built.

The strategy has only been tried in small skirmishes for now, but has shown success.

There was a terrible event at the seaside palace! it burned down one night, with everyone still inside!

1/2
>>
>>257455
Wuh oh
>>
>>257455
well fuck
>>
>>257455
this sounds bad
>>
File: redevent.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
redevent.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>257455
Thankfully, the Queen came out of the flames unscathed! But she was... changed. As soon as her rescuers gave her something to wear, she went back to the beach, and stared at the waves with defiance.

Death magic level seven: Lichdom
By consuming ten thousand souls, the user ascends to a higher state. Should a Lich be killed, it will come back to life, be it slowly by its own soul's will, or by the calling of a potent necromancer. All their necromantic spells are also improved.

there is a global event!
>>
>>257463
Well, thats gonna be a problem. A massive problem.
>>
>>257463
i - i
im scared
>>
>>257463
wooooh booooy
>>
>>257463
She looks a bit like the sea witch. we're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>257471
Dangit bowties.
>>
I just got here.
Hi guys.
>>
>>257472
Sooooooooooooo.... About those walls
>>
>>257474
Yes, walls, we needs thems
>>
>>257473
howdy
>>
>>257474
We'd sure like those walls right about now
>>
File: event2.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
event2.png
15KB, 500x500px
Rolled 2 (1d4)

Global event: Courtesy Visit!
A beautiful queen came from the sea one evening, with her throne and suite of fishmen. Everyone is subjugated by her beauty and charisma, and feels drawn to obey her every demands. Only the learned and the few that personally met a sea queen know to be cautious.

She will visit a country, stay for a while, and leave. Nothing to bad. Right?
1- the Red Duel
2- the Green Armada
3- the Orange Affair
4- the Blue Sky
>>
>>257485
>queen
>visiting a nation of mysoginists
huh
>>
>>257485
Oh no
Could this be the one woman elves deem fuckable?
>>
>>257485
well the greenbros will surely know what to do with this woman right. they won't try to kill her right?
>>
>>257485
>that one fish to the right
WE WUZ FISH N SHIEEEET
>>
>>257491
Maybe if she went to sun land she wouldn't be able to seduce any of the higher up.

Because they're too blind.

See? The Sun always protects.
>>
>>257488
they obey her because they dont have any learned
>>
>>257485
So hows this sound for a turn guys... we create bigger boats to compliment our navy that can hold more men and supplys including quite a bit more of ballista and such? Then we adopt a doctrine to fortify the beaches incase of an invasion from the sea?
>>
>>257494
Sun wills it
>>
>>257492
AY HOL UP *destroys an island* SO YOU BE SAYIN *smacks lips* WE WUZ FISHPEOPLE N SHEIIT?
>>
>>257497
You could do like what Greece did and make all the clans donate a number of ships to the armada.
>>
Uh oh rape island is gonna get destroyed
>>
>>257501
YOU WAS SAYIN WE SOME SORTA
SUICIDE FISH SQUAD?
>>
>>257503
And engage in homosex
>>
File: event2end.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
event2end.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>257485
For a woman, the Queen spoke quite well, and the elves were charmed by her subtle ways. She mainly looked around the land and asked about the global poltical situation. After a month, she back to the sea, leaving many aching hearts in her wake.

Oh no! The entire fleet was sunk in a terrible storm. If only the nice queen was there. The elves could use a shoulder to cry on.

in a remote country, another Queen went back to her own capital. "I'll be there again next time", she said to the sea.
turn 8 start!
>>
>>257511
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Lich Vs Sea Witch incoming boiz
>>
>>257492
>weewuz fish 'n chips
>>
>>257511
OH SHIT
BOWTIE QUEEN IS IN A BITCH BATTLE AGAINST THE MERMAID

QUEEN BOWL 2016
>>
>>257511
Huh, thats interesting.
>>
>>257511
>that boat
>tfw sinking
>>
LETS FIGHT the sea
>>
recap sunken anchor post
>>
>>257526
>>251393
>>
>>257527
Opee
Does The Queen still look the same?
>>
So are the other coppers here right now?
>>
>>257534
because her previous haircut was the best
>>
>>257530
If we could just find a way to aweken Groudon
>>
>>257538
It'd called a hime cut actually!
It's pretty much the best there is.
>>
Alright Sun Bros, our recap:
-Set up that the Holy Spa can only be reached by the most devoted and best magically adept Shamans. Also there would be a sweet obstacle course that would require the help of the shaman's spirit crab buddy
-Classical shamans pray to the sun atop their temples in hopes of guidance. Preferably some new magic.
-Ask bowties for wall building tips through embassy
>>
>>257551
How about we work together and build a wall between us and the ocean
>>
>>257534
yeah
there was just a lot of soul wind and burning mansions and stuff
>>
>>257556
What action would that count as though, for both sides
>>
Well heres an idea for when the others see this.

Tech: Upgrade the steam engine to use coal as fuel so it can take up less space and become more powerfull.

Tech: A train is to be constructed along with its railway using the improved steam engine to power it so it can quickly carry large amounts of things across the nation thus stimulating the nations growth and economy.
>>
>>257575
>A train
What Niggah
>>
>>257577
Thats why we've been working on making the engine for awhile now. Besides old trains used coal powered engines like that and they worked fine.
>>
>>257580
Well yeah, in the 16th century.
>>
>>257584
Same technology, we've just created much earlier.
>>
>>257586
Oh well, I guess Coppers are just more infrastructure based than real nations. Considering we've not had a long stall of colonialism to halt some scientific developments.
>>
>>257405
holy shit it didnt backfire
>>
>>257594
I know right! For once my clan didn't fuck it up.
>>
So Sunbros, what should we do?
>>
>>257597
anyways I suggest we fortify our beach fronts then upgrade work on improving steam machine, shit's about to go down and we have to get ready

later on I suggest expounding on the sports fest
>>
>>257592
So what shall we do for our turn?
>>
>>257606
I'm thinking.
Though I think we should still try and bring those rats into our domain.
If we can conquer them correctly, we can make men out of mice.
>>
>>257463
This woman must be stopped
>>
>>257608
That sounds like a good plan if we can do it.
How do you suggest we would?
>>
>>257602
>>257599
alternatively, create a bigger alliance with the sunbros, maybe we can help them train with discipline in their holy spa land in exchange for being allies and such, if shits really about to go down we need all the help we can get
>>
>>257602
That sounds good so we make sure our engine would be powerfull enough for when we make more machines with it later. So it'll be fortify the nations beaches and upgrade the engine to use coal. Now we just wait for other coppers to come and vote.
>>257613
We still need to remember how much they value and worship their sun when we hate gods. They also have the embassy so should shit go down over there involving the witch we could go help out. Since we wont be in prolonged contact with all their worshipping if we just help them quickly repulse an invasion.
>>
>>257613
Since communication between civs costs not action thanks to embassies, how about we plan a mass gathering of all civs
>>
>>257624
Except the treetribe
>>
>>257599
didn't we kind of have a turn already? >>257416
>>
>>257625
Well yeah
>>257627
Not exactly, still deciding the Communication part
>>
>>257611
Well we're going to need to press into the Ratlands and take their people village/burrow at a time until we can take the capital of whatever sorts they may have.

This war is one that decorates very hill-like and mountainous regions, so the ability to see and scout is everything, especially since we're fighting against people who have guns. Being able to predict paths and set ambushes will be a brutal strike against them.

I say that this turn we put out tech into discovering The Telescope, or other scouting tools.

Then this turn's action we press into The Rat Lands and see if we can conquer a settlement of any kind. Once we see these rats up close and can talk to them like men, we will see just how human they are, and if they're even worth citizenship.
>>
>>257623
ah right, what a shame. well we can just go with >>257624, we could also help the bow ties with their rat conquest seeing as we're better at fighting

although on the other hand maybe we should try to rehabilitate ourselves first, which would mean agriculture/fishing that could be exchanged within clans during the festival
>>
>>257632
That sounds good. We might also have to use a culture action later on to help integrate the rats into our society. We might also want to learn about rat culture too before we force our culture on them
>>
>>257637
I agree.
Cultural integration should be something that's done through desire, not force.
I advise that once a few generations of rats are born under Bowtie rule, we let Rats become lords over other Rat settlements.
>>
>>257635
About the bowties, warlords are at war with them while maidens wouldnt want to join because of their war hating ways. Also about the tech sharing the engineers wont share anything as discribed in our turn.
>>
>>257630
I do think it's wise to build walls and they might be willing to help us.
>>
>>257639
Maybe also establish funds for supporting and rebuilding reconquert settlements, give them insensitive that living as part of the bowties isn't so bad
>>
>>257635
>>257643
I advise trying to get things better unified among your own lands before attempting to come help us. it would be rather disastrous for a clan conflict to arise and have your armies fighting rats crossed the sea.
>>
>>257647
Alright, recap poost redux:
-Set up that the Holy Spa can only be reached by the most devoted and best magically adept Shamans. Also there would be a sweet obstacle course that would require the help of the shaman's spirit crab buddy
-Classical shamans pray to the sun atop their temples in hopes of guidance. Preferably some new magic.
-Propose a meeting of all allied civs through our embassies to deal with upcoming and most likely terrible world event

Yes?

Or replace that last one with : -Contact bowties and Propose a plan to build a amssive longass wall to defend against the ocean
>>
>>257649
That would be good.
We'll need to introduce them to all sorts of things, and just generally make life better for them if we want them to stat.

>>257651
We can certainly share masonry tech, but I don't know if we both need to use a cultural action to do that.
>>
>>257655
We still only have two actions, right?
>>
>>257651
some sort of conference can do good to keep up on information around the world. as for the wall that sounds very good to have too. fuck the sea i hope it dies in a fire.
>>
>>257655
That's why this turn should only be communication to see if both sides agree first so that we both can deal with our own stuff first
>>
>>257655
We could also ask the Sunbros neutral ambassadors to overlook the afair, make sure no injustises are performed or help with diplomatic negotiations or something?
>>
>>257663
I don't think it would matter much over if we had a mediating party like that.
The rats should have little knowledge of the Sun Bros in the first place, so it would be a lot like sitting at a table and expecting your opponent's best friend come and play coach over your talk. We wouldn't want to give the rats anything to hang on and claim unfairness from rather such things were truly fair or not.
>>
>>257666
we've got an embassy in the rat kingdom though
>>
>>257671
Oh yeah, you do.
Though i still don't see the reasoning in it too much.
We'll grant them a mediator if The Rats ask for it, but unless that happens I'm sure the discussions will be better suited between war participants only.
>>
So what do the other coppers think about this?

Tech: Improve the steam engines so they use coal so they become more efficient and more powerfull.

Action: The nations beaches are to be fortified to help defend against any invasions coming from the sea.
>>
>>257663
You okay with the Telescope Tech and the Invasion Action, Skellebro?

If so I'll go ahead and write up the turn.
>>
>>257683
Sounds good yeah, go ahead
>>
>>257679
Why don't we scout for sulphur and saltpeter
>>
>>257527
Bowtie Turn:

Tech: Develop Telescopes or other means of Scouting Tools for the sake of military use and better information gathering among The Rat Lands.

Action: Invade into Ratlands, our main goal should be conquering a village or burrow, whatever population of rats we can bring into The Bowtie Domain.
>>
>>257693
What do we need that for other than gun powder?
>>
>>257701
We can get cannons guns explosives
Explosives mean better mining
And the others are self explanatory
>>
>>257660
So waht's our communication? Wall or Conference?
>>
>>257701
The only practical uses of Sulfur seems to be gunpowder, and being used as an ancient form of bleach.
>>
>>257704
Explosive Based mining has never been practical until the invention of dynamite really.
>>
>>257705
Out of self defence I'd vote for the great sun wall. if we'd want some information and hopefully a way to help eachother we'd do the conference. I don't know what the right option is.
>>
>>257704
It'll still take awhile to make it and its not garenteed we'll find it, then we'll still need to make all the things to use it effectively. We also dont need it at the moment because its only real civil use right now is gunpowder so it would only be good for fighting which only the engineers would use since they would invent it. So very few actually using these instead of the whole nation.
>>
>>257716
Perhaps you lot should instate some sort of arms or military limitation mandate as to not let the balance of power suddenly shift in favor of one clan and cause a new internal disturbance.
>>
>>257715
Well everybody's got their own stuff to deal with now so let's start local and ask the bowties for help with oceanwall?
>>
>>257725
Maybe we'll accidentally discover flood barriers this way.
>>
>>257726
If we did, we could combine it with the windmills and create polders
>>
>>257725
yeah sounds good. we'd be better of with the great wall of the sun
>>
>>257729
Nice
I forgot we had Windmills.
>>
>>257743
Anything we should do considering the Red goddess and the events of the destruction of the ocean palace?
>>
>>257748
Every Rat we civilize is another soldier to assist her combat against The Sea. I'm sure once this is out of the way, we can better organize against a possible watery invasion.
>>
Alright it's time we stop fucking around with the coppers and start dealing with shit back home.

>>257698
Hey let's work together to team up on the rats, they are both of our ancestral foes anyway.
>>
>>257741
Great, Recap:
-Contact bowties and Propose a plan to build a amssive longass wall to defend against the ocean
>>
>>257753
Maybe send some explorers towards the forgotten throne or the street of treecoppbar
>>
>>257759
Sure, we've got The South Boarder, Can you take the north, Elf Bros?
>>
>>257762
sounds good!
>>
>>257527
>>257762
>>
>>257763
I thought The Throne was a big sinkhole?
>>
>>257767
I always speculated it was the resting place of the old island
>>
>>257776
Well yeah, but the old island sank into the sea.
I think The Sun Bros know how to dive.
>>
>>257777
Aren't they of the believe that the sea is evil?
>>
>>257511
tfw no point in playing anymore
>>
>>257777
we might be able to dive. but we only do that in spa's these days. the sea is pretty evil bruh
>>
File: orange.png (19KB, 263x245px) Image search: [Google]
orange.png
19KB, 263x245px
Oh my, is that an Orange wearing a bowtie?

>>257759
You know, with your current military set up, you should really start ambushing and fighting Rats guerrilla style. You'd be good at it considering your elf bows and how fast your boars can probably move.

>>257786
Yeah, but I think they posses animals and walk them down to the sea floor.
>>
>>257786
Yes, it must be destroyed. Except for kelp though, that can stay.
>>
>>257759
Isn't our whole navy and fleet gone?
>>
>>257794
Maybe The Sea Witch is using our ruins as a place for her fishmen.

I know The Bowtie Tribe had brick buildings, so those are probably still around.
>>
>>257764
>>257792
OK so we'll start harassing the northern borders while you guys come in from the south and if all goes well, we can meet up and destroy the rats once and for all.
>>
What do the other coppers think about interrogating any coppers with bowties to find out if their connected to the bowties somehow then execute them to replace our fortify action for this turn? Just incase that copper wearing a bow was a clue.
>>
>>257796
We share a land border with the ratlands so we don't need boats to get there.
>>
>>257792
>Bowties and Treetribe team up to invade Ratlands
>Plan to build an ocean fortification
>A building gets destroyed, strenghtening our leader's power
>its actualy 1939
>>
>>257802
That'll be good.
I don't know how much conquering force a guerrilla assault has, but even if we can just get them to retreat further inland we can still pinch them into submission.

Maybe you should spend a tech turn developing some better melee weapons, or do you have any worth while?
>>
>>257804
Alright, I say we don't send our main forces. I say we send the Warrior Maiden wimmin we got and tell them we will set them free if they obtain victory for us?
>>
>>257805
let's invade poland
>>
>>257810
What if they flip sides and join The Rats?
Or just flat out run away.
>>
>>257815
Since we have an embassy there we could try..talking to the rats and see what's their deal
>>
>>257818
Yeah i'd say give that a go, as a neutral third arty we meet up with them and chat some shit out
>>
>>257818
Well maybe, but I'd rather the more human lands take dominion over The Rats rather than letting them be their own independent faction.

I would say talking to them diplomatically could be good for understanding them better as people, but making peace wouldn't make too much of a good deal.

And plus if everyone in the world is at peace and allies, even the NPCs, things are gonna get a little boring.
>>
>>257815
We stalk them in the Trees and tell them if they don't fight the rats, we slay them. and the rats wou8ld slay them before they could join.
>>
>>257834
Either way, the wit wimmin or the rats are dying today, plus our elven legionaires can fire the arrows from a LONG ass way away.
>>
>>257834
Well that could work, but also you could do a thing called Army impressment, it's what The Mongols did.

You send out a fighting force, and don't send out all the people you want to force to fight.
What you do instead is you send some of them so the ratio is 1 Woman to 3 Loyalists. That way they could never revolt or turn, since they will be overwhelmed anyway.
>>
>>257834
I don't think we have enough to make significant advances against the rats. We could have them as screening troops for our regular soldiers, so they know they can't get away, and they'd be the first ones to get attacked.
>>
>>257841
Hmm. Sounds good, but I'd rather we not waste the unnecessary Elven lives. But I do like your idea, it would work if the wit wimmin didn't value their honour so much.
>>
>>257846
Alright, screening troops... or as a distrqaction... lead a large portion of the rats away, tehn they get led right into us.... ambush and take out a few hundred rats?
>>
>>257679
>>257527
The coppers are barely talking and this has 2 votes already. So I'm linking this unless the other coppers come back and suggest something else that gets more votes.
>>
>>257853
Sounds like a good plan. So for our other action should we try and learn some more magic? Maybe we could set up sentries in the trees to search for attacking elf women?
>>
>>257874
I think more Magic would be good, enhance our tree wall that surrounds our towns, make it's regeneration and fire resistance increase or something.
>>
>Grow great tree wall with accelerated growth
>>257874
forget last post
>>
>>257863
Well, that last turn went well, good things happen when we ignore the legionnaire.
I reckon we should use our action for another thing to improve quality of life instead of the fortifications
We learned a lot about surgery here >>246972 , how about we use it to set up some sort of early hospitals or doctors offices. Improve health for the civilians and survivability of our soldiers
>>
>>257918
Maybe you should start a Clan Court to help prevent infighting and establish better diplomatic authority in the region?
>>
>>257921
Last time we tried a council it ended in the biggest bloodbath in our history.
I'm thinking bad idea
>>
>>257930
Well yeah, but a court instead is a seperate entity from the clans that is entrusted with deeming what is and isn't appropriate to do against other members of The Copper Clans, as opposed to a council which is an organization of leaders that have their own interests in mind.
>>
>>257918
We could do that but remember theres a sea witch most likely planning something under the ocean. By making the fortifications we wont be caught with our pants down like with the orcs. This way we wont go back into famine and lose more lives. That and we can deal with raids easier like when the trees decided to raid the maidens.
>>257940
That means a judge would have to be from a certain clan. Which would then lead to any disputes to escalate because favoritism would be thought to happen.
>>
>>257952
Well actually it would be better off if it were many judges from all the clans. If you look at The US Supreme Court system there are 9 judges looking out for the well being of the country rather than their states.

The difference is that when judges fight, they still have to work with each other, as opposed to clan leaders which can abandon a council seat when they get angered, and take their clan with them.
>>
>>257952
Our navy is the strongest in the world, and our tech research will take care of improving it, coal fueled steam powered boats are a big deal. I reckon we'll be ok for an invasion.
It seems the witch is that powerful only the bowtie queen has any chance to stop her, fortifications would just be crushed either way.
An established medical system would speed recovery from whatever she does though
>>
>>257952
okay so the trees and the sea witch use boats, so we need something to counter that, maybe underwater 'pikes' that we pull up when the boats come to close to important cities
>>
>>257977
Sea Witch doesn't use boat, she's a fishperson. She and the rest of her fishy cronies just swim
>>
>>257964
Just hear me out here, in the first thread she sent fish men out to attack the tribes. But they could be fought off with conventional weapons easily enough. theres also that the entirety of the trees navy got destroyed by a storm she just summoned. We cant just rely on it.
>>257977
I picture it being a sort of d-day scenarios where as soon as anything gets past the navy they have to deal with a rain of arrows and ballista bolts. While they have to somehow break into the forts and other defenses.
>>
Remember to assume anything that any tribe had in the old island, The Mermaid is probably aware of it by now considering she can live underwater.
>>
>>257988
mh... we would have to ask opee what kind of beaches we have, dunes are pretty good, even better are cliffs but even if we have a small beach with a forest behind it we can do sneaky attacks
>>
>>257994
All we had in the old island was kelp
>>
>>257998
Oh no
What if there's kelp monsters down there?
>>
File: 1462306078612.png (44KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1462306078612.png
44KB, 444x444px
>>257998
and boy did we have a good life
>>
>>257988
Fish D-day does sound cool. But our armies are more than ready, and our defences are extremely good at our shores already. It took even our own siege weapons two turns just to break the tiny golden maiden island and even then we only got a tiny bit of land at the tip, I think we're well prepped already
>>257995
This is important, if we have no decent natural defences we should go with the fortifications. I reckon we must have some though, considering how hard it was to take your island
>>
File: KelpRat_The_Frightfull.png (69KB, 748x760px) Image search: [Google]
KelpRat_The_Frightfull.png
69KB, 748x760px
>>258001
inb4
>>
File: reaction.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
5KB, 300x300px
>>258001
no, it can't be
>>
>>258009
reminder that this is not that far from the truth
>>
>>258008
I think its only the maidens that already have defenses built on their island while the engineers and warlords are mainly just undefended beaches.
>>
>>258008
I think our island is like the 7 sisters, big cliffs, rough terrain with mountains for mines...
>>
>>258016
Because it is the truth
>>
>>257716
Just because we invent it
Doesn't mean we dont distribute it
We just dont share how to make it otherwise It renders us powerless
>>
I think only The Coppers and The Trees still need to make their turns.

Though I think The Trees already made their turns, just never turned it in.
>>
>>258019
Hey i think we need trains and tech...
I vote trains and tech and the other tech instead of fortifications
>>
>>258028
Well in the last recap none of the engineers shared anything, so people get kinda suspicious ya know. And then there's the orange bowtie
>>
>>258034
If they distributed it, other tribes could easily reverse engineer it.
It's all jut mechanical work so far.
>>
>>258035
That bowtie was Fucking suspicious
>>
>>258035
>>258035
Dont worry about those. Infact, dont even think about those. Just forget they are there. Who are where?
>>
>>258039
Well we take it back after battles gg
>>
Guys I support Warlords first plan

Tech: Upgrade the steam engine to use coal as fuel so it can take up less space and become more powerfull.

Tech: A train is to be constructed along with its railway using the improved steam engine to power it so it can quickly carry large amounts of things across the nation thus stimulating the nations growth and economy.

With trains we dont need fortifications when we can move troops fucking fast
>>
>>258059
Well OP did say the steam motors weren't fast.
>>
>>258059
I switched my vote for instead of trains we just fortify our lands. We can make them next turn so we make sure the engines are powerfull enough.
>>258065
They're getting upgraded this turn so they're actually usefull.
>>
>>258059
why do we need trains? do we even have normal wagons? I say we fortify the beaches...
>>
>>258069
Well I reckon medicine, but trains are a no this turn from me too. Get the engines good first.
Depends on whether we have natural defences or not. If no then reinforce, if yes medicine
>>
>>257527
Action: join bow tie invasion of the ratlands using captured maidens as cannon fodder.
Tech: research more magic
>>
>>258092
It was mentioned in one of the earlier threads, the plan was to make a transcontinental railroad across our nation so we can carry everything from troops to food across the nation really fast. It was for when when our engines got good enough though.
>>
This is just like when people were trying to force Crossbows into the game.

It's too advanced and there's no reason for it except people like to think it's important.
Well it's time you learned that trains on their own aren't of much use at all unless you're already in the middle of some kind of industrial revolution. It's just slightly faster than horses, and restricted to wherever you waste time putting rails, which will take eons to make without industrial smithing.
>>
>>258109
Yeah, it does seem like a huge leap.
>>
>>258109
If you want to worry about making great scientific leaps in industry, try inventing metal casting or something more civil. I'm having a hard time figuring out how people are making trains when they're still so technologically behind they're not even writing on paper.

Do you even have a written language?
>>
>>258104
oh, hell no,
okay golden maidens please go to the rats, fight for them, make allies bring tech and friends back to you to the copper lands
>>
>>258129
I'm fairly certain every nation as at least the basics down such as writing.
>>258130
Sorry about your maidens as you dont know their doing it so you cant interfere. But on the brightside there rebellion will probably get started soon since many of your captured maidens escaped and joined it.
>>
>>258104
>Cannon Fodder
I told you that you should have used them like warriors instead of pawns.

Now they're going to turn hot bitch on you and murder everyone for the rats.
>>
>>258139
Even so, only Sun Bros even know paper can be made.

Good luck drawing up diagrams on clay tablets.
>>
>>258153
The reason our people are so smart is because we got those engineering blueprints in the original civ. I'm fairly certain we have an alternative otherwise we wouldn't have been able to recreate the schematics for our ballistas and crossbows including our engine which multiple have been made and put in more than one ship.
>>
>>258143
>>258130
ok maybe i should have used the term frontline troops and specified that they would be freed if they survive the campaign. Hopefully, Opee understood that. but just in case >>257527.
>>
File: 1462553403961.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462553403961.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>258158
>our people are so smart
>continues to fight themselves for 1000 years
>>
>>258158
You don't need advanced diagrams to make wooden structures, they don't involve pipes, flames, and boiling water to operate.
>>
>>258165
That's a lot better.
I'm just fearful of things turning out bad because of ill wording.
>>
well you guys took your time, I'm going to sleep now
see you next time
>>
>>258172
RIP in pieces
>>
>>258172
Night, Opee.
>>
>>258172
goodnight Opee
>>
>>258172
sleep tight Opee
>>
>>258167
So you're telling me the engineers have been building all these things by memory? When they would need very specific mathematical measurments to not break it? Including the engines themselves?
>>258172
Night Opee
>>
>>258181
No, nigger, I'm saying they've been building them out of apprentice born teachings and that things like catapults and ballistas don't need demanding mathematical precision to create. Armies used to make that shit at the war site all the time. It's just wood and rope dammit.
>>
Damn, bump limit reached
>>
>>258172
don't let the bedbugs bite Opee
>>
>>258201
f they do remember to bite back
>>
>>258108
Next turn Our engines will be great

Have you seen a train steam engine
Its pretty simple
>>
>>258212
What?
Trains aren't simple in the slightest.
>>
>>258212
we don't have rails
we don't have basic wagons
we don't have wheels
no we are not wasting 4 turns just so your autism can be pleased
>>
>>258186
So they would build them out of the resources around or pre built parts? Also what about the strings and pulleys and gears those are made on site also? You also forgot how we've been recreating the engines since you seem to think they're the most advanced thing we can create when we've seem to be doing it out of out of apprentices without charts.
>>
>>258201
Dont let the bedkelps bite
>>
>>258226
What the fuck is your problem dude?
>>
>>258237
That's golden senpai
>>
>>258226
We have to have wheels
We have siege weapons like catapults and shit
>>
So you guys agree with building fortifications and improving the steam engine to use coal right? So we can find out and someone can link the turn if we agree.
>>
>>258232
Simple catapults have no pulley system.
Armies always carry rope for the sake of siege craft and binding covers over travel wagons.
If you have prior knowledge of how to make a simple siege engine you 100% do not need to fuck around with diagrams to get one running.
If you create trains this early in the game, you're going to be out a multitude of turns for the fact of "We gets to go fastah" from one place to another, and provide no great benefit aside from the small chance that you don't happen to have an army at any given place, which considering the fact that clans have their own military forces ther's little to no fuck of a reason why you wouldn't have a boarder locked down like a clenched ass in case a fish pops out of the water.
You're not moving massive amounts of iron and copper to industrial smithies, you're not transporting massive amounts of wood to do literally anything, you're not even shuffling around rocks, and even if you were doing any of that it's not like that improved speed is going to do anything but give you an extra line of dialogue in a turn report that says "They did it fast because trains helped"

You're not getting any bonus from the fact a train even exists, and any competing kingdom would be better off letting you waste your time building autistic machines. The only reason I'm fighting against it is because the sheer amount of idiocy that comes out of letting a set of player build a train when that's a 1600's technology and we're still basic ass dirt people that only recently discovered we can wear things besides loin cloths and basket hats.

Stop fucking your own nation and actually be productive instead of putting yourself in a death spiral for the sake of getting one thing that doesn't make a damn difference in the slightest.
>>
>>258269
Using coal isn't really a tech
Just say improve it and also rather just coal or charcoal instead of wood
>>
>>258276
I can see the part about catapults but ballistas haven't been explained. You also once again didn't say how we have been recreating the engines. Also quit saying its all my idea when 2 other coppers already said they're cool with it and would build it if we could.
>>
>>258276
You're not even in our nation, fuck off and let us fail if you think it will. Sorry we rumbled your autism, jesus.
>>258282
Aye, that's the plan, train ho
>>
>>258318
They just make them out of memory and practiced intuition. You seriously do not need a diagram to make any of the simple wooden war machines once you see how they're made first hand by a mentor.

And ballistas were probably never made on War Sites, as string isn't a common carry along. For sure trebuchets and catapults were though, all the way back to historical greek conflicts. ballistas in themselves were often only about as long as a man is tall in most historical cases anyway, so they were transported on wagon by most Roman Legions.

>>258331
Well sorry I ranted on your autism too then.
>>
>>257527
Tech: Improve the steam engine so it becomes more efficient and powerfull while using coal as fuel.

Action: The copper clans are going to fortify their beaches so they will be prepared incase of an invasion by sea.

If I missed anything tell me guys.
>>258345
Still haven't explained our engine. Also not even going to bother how we kept knowledge of the engineers tech all this time without writing like you say no one has,Without any of it being forgotten to time.
>>
>>258247
I dont give a shit
Fuck that response
>>
>>258368
A bit late for that now. There's always next turn.

Or a revision of recap post
>>
File: train.gif (9KB, 537x314px) Image search: [Google]
train.gif
9KB, 537x314px
>>258224
I said the engine...
>>>>>>>>>258212
>>>>>>>Have you seen a train steam engine
>>
>>258357
Well if there's an entire clan dedicated to engineering expertise and the clan have been in war for centuries before hand of course the practice of creating war machines would be in constant use.

As for your engine, it's just an engine. Steam itself only need a boiler and a piston to turn something. The complex part comes out of trying to move a bunch of things at the same time.

People frankly had steam power for a long, long time, but it was never useful until The Industrial Revolution.

I believe they used to use it to pump water out of caves while mining though.
>>
Listen
Its the middle ages
If we dont have wheels we must be the most retarded humans to ever live on the planet.
Literally everyone will have like down syndrome and extreme retardation..
>>
>>258345
Still ignoring the steam engine issue which CAN NOT be made without diagrams. You're clearly dodging the flaw in your argument. Face it, you're wrong.
I'm not continuing this autistic argument until you can pull a reason for us having eons long memory and innate knowledge of mathematics, as well as the ability to build steam engines without knowing how to write, from somewhere other than your ass
>>
>>258385
its the middle ages, everyone fucks their cousin, we are all retarded
>>
File: steam.jpg (41KB, 678x517px) Image search: [Google]
steam.jpg
41KB, 678x517px
>>258377
Yeah, I have.
>>
>>258377
How would you make the rest of it though, we're in medieval times n shieeet
>>
>>257405
>>258382
Also, in our turn picture inside the stalls you can literally see signs hanging from their ceiling inside. Not on top but inside the stall itself. You also just admitted yourself that steam power isnt that advanced which the coppers are already using it to move things around.
>>
>>258394
I said engine not controls

Get rekt :D
>>
>>258386
I'm not wrong just because you insist that I'm wrong.
If you're trying to hinge your argument on the fact that I said it'll be hard to write a diagram then you're avoiding the actual point all together.

>>258398
The actual point is here.
Steam engines in themselves are not hard to make, but their application in mass movement is hard as balls to do without exploding.

Captcha: select all images of Train Stations
>>
>coppers right after their unification against the orcs start arguing with eachother over what to do, with the golden at odds with the rest
>also arguing with bowties, a callback to their ancient rivalry since the island times

It's like pottery
>>
>>258403
So your controls are just gonna be rather your fire is going or not?
I mean if you want to go off the rails, do what you want, mate.
>>
>>258396
We can make a crude one
The one in >>258394
Has been perfected
We can make ours crude as fuck and but we will just need more crew

Like a team to shovel coal and another to use brakes..

You guys are real pessimists :D
Dont let your dreams be dreams
>>
>>258410
You're that same guy that wanted crossbows in The Tribal Stage, aren't ya?
>>
>>258408
We already off the fucking rails
>>
>>258415
More like you have no rails to begin with
>>
>>258417
Oooooohhhhhhh
>>
>>258419
And I mean that literally, no rails were invented yet.
>>
>>258417
>Off the rails
>Not having rails

Might as well be the same thing
>>
This is what coppers actually believe
https://youtu.be/g8LrAsL4oH0?t=29s
>>
>>258405
What do you think we've been doing this whole time upgrading them? Working on making the whole thing better as a whole. Just quit bothering us about our own tech in the future. If it works it works, if not then oh well we'll use our turns to fix it.
>>
>>258438
Well if that's what ya wanna do then that's what ya wanna do. I can't stop you lot, even though I really don't think a train fits the more medieval setting.

I only really wonder what incentives the clans have to build it at this point.
>>
>>258449
"gotta go fast"
>>
>>258452
But I thought addiction to speed was an ork thing!
>>
>>258457
It's secretly an addiction everybody has
>>
>>258460
I think speedy boats are a better idea.
>>
>>258466
Doesn't matter when we MURDER THE OCEAN
>>
>>258471
But even if we murder the ocean we'll still have to float on its corpse!
>>
>>258471
I've got a good idea. Why don't we drown the ocean?
>>
>>258475
Sink it like we did with the island
>>
>>258475
Good man, you're promoted
>>
>>258475
>>258480
>>258481
Have you guys noticed The Ocean is never sleeping?
Pretty creepy huh?
>>
>>258490
ITS WATCHING US
>>
>>258490
Exactly, this creepiness cannot stand.
>>
File: Caligula.jpg (107KB, 536x640px) Image search: [Google]
Caligula.jpg
107KB, 536x640px
>>258498
DECLARE WAR ON THE SEA
>>
>>258505
I heard the ocean is.... wet
>>
>>258517
that slut
>>
So coppers I just want to fix our turn up
I think trains be too early since we need brakes and rails
we can instead use the new fast steam boats to ferry items. It also works better since it can deliver items to the golden maidens too.
Also I would like to help the bowtie war with rats
We can also pick up our golden maidens

Tech: Upgrade the steam engine to be more powerful and use pistons. Instead of using wood ,use coal

Action: Attack the rats with the bowties and the golden maidens. We use our siege and crossbows to destroy them from range since their muskets can't be too advanced.
>>
>>258517
>Its better down where its wetter
>UNDER DA SEA
>>
>>258528
How did The Trees end out with a bunch of Maidens anyway?
>>
>>258545
They raided the maidens island
.. Some escaped and now the feminists in tree land are stronger..

The trees have some serious issues to deal with regarding the fairer sex
>>
>>258545
They kidnapped them during their raid on copper soil while the orcs were attacking
>>
>>258548
Yeah they always sorta have.
The funny part is historically speaking The Women they stole are probably anywhere between 1/6 and 1/2 tree tribe, since in the tribal days a lot of Tree Women were traded off to Coppers anyway.
>>
>>258559
It's the circle of life
>>
>>258559
Didnt most of those women or their decendants atleast move back to the treetribe during the war period the coppers just got out of?
>>
>>258572
Nah They were killed in the wars
Anyway we helping you with the rats if We vote on my turn >>258528
>>
>>258572
I wouldn't think so.
A lot of the women prayed to be sent to The Coppers because they weren't slaves.
I'd be surprised if you could have made a Tree Girl go home back then.
>>
>>258575
Oh my. That reminds me that The Trees don't have any boats.
You gonna do anything to them while their waters are empty?
>>
>>258589
Nah The elven women and copper maidens will attack them in guerrilla style
>>
>>258592
I'm amused at the fact that the sheer lack of melee weapons has made every conflict in The North only able to be solved by guerrilla conflict.
Maybe The Maidens will gift the knowledge of swords to The Elves.
>>
>>258575
It was just refugees that left to find a better life away from war.
>>258577
Remember in the final battle almost all of our volunteers were former tree women just to fight the trees since they hated them?
>>258592
I kinda want to raid them next turn.
>>
>>258598
Raiding them is pointless
They have nothing of value and we have better things to do
>>
>>258611
Just putting it out there, it would be mainly be in retaliation for attacking one of us while we were fighting orcs. That and we would get a load of women that would voluntarily leave with us if its done which would help the popuation.
>>
>>258619
Is there anything that helps population grow faster naturally?
Does food do that?
>>
>>258626
Food helps a bit like when you made the windmills and they gave you a larger population growth.
>>
>>258626
Food and mostly a prosperious period where things are going well. stable economy, no losing wars, wealth distributed among the social classes
>>
>>258619
Muskets and gunpowder Or some women who really want feminism and will probably form a new feminist wing inspired by the maidens...

We need to keep them contained
>>
>>258636
And no sea mosnters
>>
>>258636
Also good health practice, like vacines and a sewage system, trained doctors and measures to prevent epindemics
>>
>>258640
Attacking the rats inherently wont give anyone the ability to make or use gunpowder until we can actually find some rat chemists or something to teach us.
>>
>>258651
Unless we just use what we get off dead rats, but it's not like you can reverse engineer chemical compositions of powder.
>>
>>258165
>>257917
>>258172
Oh my fucking tree spirits, what are you doing?

Why would we intervene in a military affair when both our navy and internal security is compromised? Fuck the rats man, we don't need to look for trouble when we got plenty at home. Don't you realize all of our troubles are due to women?

> Feministfag coppers
> Rebellious Elves
> Sea Witch

And now we're supposed to help the ONE kingdom with a woman leader? I don't think so.

Our position should be strategically defensive, not offensive, Unfortunately, our policies towards women make too many enemies itself, so to protect our ideology its in our best interests to engage very little in foreign affairs.

OP IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO WHAT MY TREETARD BROTHERS SUGGEST.

I propose we either:
1. expand spy networks more
2. Implement harsher discipline amongst women. By the way OP, do we not threaten to cut womens tongues anymore, or is that not harsh enough to keep them in line?
3. We have the largest population, so we are naturally prone to rebellion and internal divisions. The only way to deal with it in national interests at heart is to negotiate with the rebellious women. If they truly are unwilling to negotiate, they are traitors and must justifily be killed, but otherwise they are free to negotiate terms limited within our societal structure.
4. BUILD TREE WALL
5. REBUILD FLEET (FUCK YOU OP YOU FROG)
6. Magic aint happening boys, its a wasted effort that gives our enemies tech turn advantages. I'm telling you, we gotta secure our sea border.

Please delete your suggestions linked to OP
>>
>>258640
We should just wait then, soon the women rebellion will explode and start a war in their lands anyways since they've been neglecting to get rid of it lately.
>>
>>258668
Ooooo

I hope for your sake you don't get two turns posted to Opee

Last time that happened for Bowties shit went sideways.
>>
>>258669
Thats exactly my plan.
we help attack the rats and steer clear of the treetards.

We build a alliance with bowties and soon gunpowder :D
>>
You all do what you do.
I'm mainly in this Rat War to annex Ratlands.
>>
>>246624
PSSSSSSSSST you guys should archive the threads at http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Opee
I've been doing it but I am also still not caught up so all of the descriptions are crappy.
>>
>>258685
I still really dont want to deal with the rats though, or the bowties. I think they said they'd trade the powder though if they get it. I doubt it though as they wont be able to see what its made of just by messing with the rats powder. Also a war clear across the ocean would also be annoying to supply and then only engineers would participate anyways since the other clans dont like them.
>>
>>258699
How about a small taskforce to capture weapons and some rats to torture
>>
>>258699
We're not gonna be able to get Powder for ourselves until we actually conquer enough Rat Lands to start having them make it for us.
>>
>>258703
Then we'd be stuck like the bowties not being able to use them, and a bunch of rats who's language we probably dont know. I just feel it wouldn't be worth it to get involved over there since we cant recreate the powder.
>>258705
I have no idea how that would turn out but its your plan not ours.
>>
Maybe I could just talk to the rats and ask for gun knowledge
>>
>>258739
We're gonna make citizens out of them eventually.
This war is probably gonna be a bit of a long process.
>>
>>258743
I truly wish Opee wouldn't make it that easy.
But I know they probably would.
>>
>>258747
Unless the rats are just scared of other getting guns.
I don't know, literally nobody has put any research into trying to see if The Rats have a language, so I'm not sure why we could talk to them in the first place to establish embassies.
>>
>>258743
I would like to see that happen and the bowties reaction to it.
>>
>>258739
Well what should we do?
We have the tech action agreed on

We need a second action

maybe fortify the beaches
Maybe Build m0re farms
Maybe Scout for sulphur and saltpetre
>>
>>258754
I mean, we sunpeople must have done something right that they let us build an entire spa/embassy in their land
>>
>>258758
I was talking about the next turn this whole time, were you talking about this ones actions?
>>
Create new thread guys.
>>
>>258760
Have you?
We can't tell, the closest we've ever gotten to communication has been violent biting and hissing about three centuries ago

>>258764
You're not Opee
>>
>>258764
Only Opee is allowed such a power.
>>
>>258765
See >>251121
>Ambassadors were sent overseas by the shaman councils to sell their spas as embassies.
>They were allowed in the copper engineers' city, the Bowtie capital's red district, and the Ratfort
>and the Ratfort
>>
>>258768
>Bowtie Red District
I bet that means the whore houses.
>>
>>258762
Yeah well the train is guaranteed to make us lose engineer lives we need more pieces to make trains. Also we haven't placed rails....
>>
>>258774
Spas are already half brothels so yeah
>>
>>258786
Sex with rats
>>
>>258788
Imagine
>>
>>258777
Were not doing it this turn, whats linked to it right is us upgrading our engine and to fortify the copper clans beaches right now. Also remember we already have the weaker engines built into boats so they'll get upgraded too.
>>
>>258789
I don't think I want to.
>>
>>258794
Rat orgy

Inside a huge steaming bath

Imagine
>>
>>258799
THIS IS WHY WE MUST WAR WITH RATS
>>
>>258806
Imagine

Just imagine

Rat dicks and vaginas everywhere

The smell of rat semen mixed with the smell of wet rat

And the sounds the rat make

The unholy screams of pleasure

Imagine
>>
>>258814
https://youtu.be/cTM6M05jeFg
>>
>>258821
k, I'll stop

But think about it

About the wet slopppy sounds of rat bodies slapping against eachother when then bump uglies
>>
>>258827
THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF STOP
>>
>>258827
This just in, suns are sexually attracted to rats. They never made an embassy, its just a giant brothel.
>>
>>258833
K, this is for realz this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8
>>
>>258838
Alllll of our embassies are also spas and brothels. Where a client's sexual needs can be sated by an expert masseur named Eleanor or a massage expert named Tyrone
>>
>>258872
Nigguh, I know Tyrone, you got elves workin for you nigguh? Where da wit wimmin doe?
>>
>>258919
At the very pretegious and very exclusive "No Elves Allowed" lounge
>>
>>258697
Nice, I was saving them manually. Good job!
>>
This just in
The southern degenerates get even more degenerate and order their women to engage in beastiality
>>
Is it late to join the Trees by now?
>>
>>260306
no
they begging for more people
>>
>>260307
Alright, so I just make up a name and go for it then?
>>
>>260308
yeah just pick a name that includes something with elf or tree or whatever. something that shows you're from the treetribe
>>
>>260308
yep its easy
>>
>>260310
how could you be so degenerate
>>
>>260315
Imagine
>>
>>260316
You are literally fucking rats....
>>
>>258668
Tree wall is actually great, keep everyone out until we've figured out how to deal with our own shit first.

Then I'd say building on the spy network's 2nd priority
>>
>>260318
just Imagine
>>
>>260343
I-I D-d-dont wanna
>>
>>260358
Imagine the glistering skin of the rats while they are enjoying our brothels
>>
>>260364
Imagine defeating the lich queen and giving her to the rats as payment
>>
>>260367
Blasphemy
What are you, a sea lover???
>>
>>260328
Tree wall it is... I guess we can't help against the rart people.
>>
>>260378
Nah we don't need to, let's focus on our own country before branching out again.

We need time to rebuild the fleet anyway.
>>
>>260398
>>260378
Just get your trees and shit in order
>>
Morning, everyone.
>>
File: 1462475304931.png (46KB, 619x188px) Image search: [Google]
1462475304931.png
46KB, 619x188px
>>260547
heya
>>
Imagination is a wonderful thing
>>
>>260648
I love to imagine
>>
>>260657
Don't we all
>>
File: imagination room.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
imagination room.png
15KB, 800x600px
>>260648
>>
>>260701
Everybody's invited
>>
>>260552
exactly
>>
File: 1462469531055.png (55KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
1462469531055.png
55KB, 688x688px
>>260909
>>
>>260931
It's a mystery where the tree tribe's necks came from
>>
>>260962
More like where they vanished to.
>>
>>260968
Actually, they started out with no necks and somehow developed necks later. It's a mystery
>>
>>260982
Actually they started out with necks, then developed no necks, then developed beards.
I saw it happen!
>>
We're a beautiful and mysterious kin
>>
>>260986
Ancient images unearthed from the ruins of the ancestral islands depict tree tribes with no necks dating back before the time that hey have necks
>>
>>260992
Maybe the neck gene just skips a generation.
>>
>>260999
Truly, a mysterious tribe
>>
>>261005
>tree tribe has no necks
>trees have no necks
Suspecious
>>
>>261030
What if Trees are mostly neck?
>>
>>261036
Holy fuck
>>
>>261036

You have stumbled upon ancient forbidden knowledge that is not meant for mortal minds
>>
>>261050
FEAR ME, MORTALS
I NOW KNOW ALL
>>
>>261059
But do you know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch
>>
>>261068
No, not even the immortal know that.
All I know is how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.
>>
>>261077
But what is so hot it's cool, so cool it's hot
>>
>>261086
POPTARTS
>>
>>261095
You know to much.
>>
>>261095
But, what is cooler than cold?
>>
>>261107
Probably like, cold -1 or something.
>>
>>261107
Ice Cold?
>>
>>261107
*cool
>>
>>261119
Alright alright alright alright alright alright
>>
File: kill the sea.png (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kill the sea.png
36KB, 800x600px
>>
>>261304
FUCK THE SEA AAAAAAAAAAA

thankfully we have you bowties as our friends in this cause
>>
>>261331
We shall kill the sea together for its crimes.
>>
>>261335
If you find our ships while at it, let us know
>>
File: 1462738999875.png (47KB, 500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1462738999875.png
47KB, 500x1300px
>>261335
>>
>>261342
Will do
I bet Sea Bitch stole them.
She's a Pearl Digger if I've ever seen one.
>>
File: War Prisoners.png (7KB, 338x278px) Image search: [Google]
War Prisoners.png
7KB, 338x278px
>>261344
>>
File: BikiniDown.png (238KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BikiniDown.png
238KB, 800x600px
>>261357
>>
>>261575
No mercy
>>
>>261575
Nooooo Not spongenigga!
>>
>>261587
We're going to waterboard all of bikini bottom
>>
>>261575
Time to waterboard those dirty seacreatures
>>
>>261590
>>261592
Would that work?
Is the torture part when we don't pour water on them?
>>
>>261593
.....yes?
>>
>>261575
Looks like guatamano bay bowtie edition.
>>
>>261598
The Queen's dungeon
>>
>>258697

But who is archiving the memes, and where?
>>
>>261631
The memes belong to the memevoid now
>>
File: observations.png (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
observations.png
47KB, 800x600px
Some cool facts
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 267x222px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 267x222px
>>261631
got ya covered
>>
>>261681
This whole game is a ploy to fill Opee's meme folders with inside jokes.
>>
>>261681
Yo, take a dump. I mean, dump the... You know what I mean.
>>
>>261685
Soon Opee will morphm into his true form: Memelord Opee
>>
>>261687
Not The Memes!
Not The Original Dankness!
>>
>>261631
Got most of the art of the first civ in a folder including the memes
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
This is what has become o0f me....
>>
>>261689
His meme is too supreme! We can only scream.
>>
>>261694
Still no necks
I smell a TOP MEME cooking
>>
>>261694
You almost look like a fishpeople
>>
>>261694
Why are the treepeople niggers now. Weren't they treehugging hippies that beat their wives?
>>
>>261691
I lost my Cult Civ Memes folder between last edition and now because new computer.
>>
>>261707
PLus Opee was trying to make them look sorta kinda like vikings with their ships n shieet
>>
>>261709
I could dump them tomorrow if you want.
>>
>>261707
They've always been big while dudes with no necks to me.
I think all this niggerocity is just newest propaganda.
>>
>>261715
HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHEIT?
>>
>>261707
Guess we ran out of native treepeople to beat our wives so we had some imported.. Maybe?
>>
>>261686
let slip the memes of war

http://imgur.com/a/rodjT

http://imgur.com/a/zwDS0

>>261694
>>261707
it's just this guy. I aint even saving his poor quality memes
>>
>>261741
harsh
>>
>>261741
>I aint even saving his poor quality memes

Damn, stone cold.
>>
>>261746
>stone cold
BAH GAWD
>>
File: L88kgEy.png (645KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
L88kgEy.png
645KB, 800x600px
I remember this
I'm laughing so hard I can't breath, holy shit
>>
File: tegaki.png (24KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 700x400px
>>261707
niggers beat their wives too.
also, you know what else climbs trees? Monkeys. Case and point. >>261700
>>261701
>>261702
Fish people wish they had elongated penises
>>
>1082 Replies
We hit bump limit a long time ago.
We must be like on page 9 or something.
>>
>>261808
Turns out it's 5 apparently. According to the counter on my end.
>>
>>261817
When will we vanish, Sun-Kun?
>>
What time does the game start again?
>>
>>261822
When the memes run out
>>
>>261829
Whenever Opee does turns most of the time is when action debate starts.
We're always sorta just here otherwise.

>>261830
So never!
>>
>>261829
bumpity boo
>>
>>261835
Is the almighty Opee eu or na?
>>
>>261844
He's French
>>
>>261844
Should be back tomorrow around the usual time he starts.
>>
Neat, thanks.
>>
File: tegaki.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
39KB, 400x400px
I just personally believe that at least one race should at LEAST be asian or sum shiet
>>
>>262022
The oranges are kinda sorta jap inspired
>>
>>262022
>Not realizing were as japanese as you can get.
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 500x500px
>>261859
Apparently, We wuz VIKINGZ N SHIEEEET
>>
>>262053
>no sudokus
>no katanas folded over wan mirrion tiems
not quite there yet
>>
>>262022
Could be worse, we could've had necks.
>>
>>262068
What would you guys even be considered aztecs? The bowties seem to be the Europeans.
>>
>>262086
I'm not actually sure which real life culture we're supposed to resemble. Kinda sorta aztecs, we got pyramids and stuff.

Bowties are definitely the Europeans though, even got knight armors
>>
File: tegaki.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>262040
>>262053
Then why don't they look like thiiiiis.
>>
>>262103
Too obvious, Opee is a subtle memelord
>>
>>262066
i thought this was top kek but whatevs
>>
>>262068
Well Coppers did invent swords.

Bowties are pretty Monarchical Euro
Suns look pretty Greek, but act like Tibet
Trees are mostly Native Americans, such as Cherokee.
Coppers are pretty obviously Feudal Japan, but have yet to declare an emperor or Shogun.
>>
Post Test
for some reason my posts don't seem to go through on my end.
>>
>>262145
Ohp, never mind there it is.
>>
>>262127
Oh, but Coppers could also be China.
The only identifiers we have to their inspiration is the fact that they have patty hats and are clans after all.

For all we know The Warlords could turn full Qin dynasty on the others and declare their head The Emperor.
>>
>>262174
Well that almost happened but then the orcs ruined any plans for that.
>>
>>262174
Hope they have enough ambition to go around
>>
>>262187
Hey man, The Mongolians came knocking at China's door and that didn't stop them for too long.
If History repeats itself The Qin should be popping up any day now.l
>>
>>262197
Hey, The Orcs came by boat, right?
That must mean they came from The North.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
It's been fun guys
Thanks for making my life better for a few days
>quitting game
>reasons.jpg
>not needed in game
>nofriends.gif
>opinion is redundant
>newfagging too much
thanks again... good luck I suppose.
>>
>>262267
Hey see ya man.
Thanks for the laughs. Hope to see you later on down the road.
>>
>>262267
Your memes...end here
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
Cock
>>
File: cyadude.png (51KB, 841x635px) Image search: [Google]
cyadude.png
51KB, 841x635px
>>262267
See ya dude

This is the best goodbye I could make.
>>
>>264003
Nonecked treepeople are the best
>>
>>264470
Only good tree person
Is a drowned Tree person (preferably from an island sinking)
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>264699
I have returned from the dead to kill this here nigga
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>264470
>
we have necks
>>
>>264776
That's your nipple
>>
>>264699
Sir "if it has a stick give it a kick" anonymous
>>
>>264795
Sir "Elves should go kill themselves" Anonymous
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>264787
What biatch?
>>
>>264805
>he doesn't know about the double nips
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>264808
>>
>>264818
>implications
>>
>>264801
Sir "if it lives in a tree never set it free" anonymous
>>
>>264828
Sir "Killing spree among the trees" Anonymous
>>
This is why we need that wall

No one else understands us.
>>
>>264850
Not even your wimmyn
>>
>>264850
mfw its a wall to keep the thieves and degenerates in

:DDDD
>>
File: 1462550095049.png (758KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462550095049.png
758KB, 800x600px
>>261756
>>
How long has this been a thing by the way

And when does new civs enter?
>>
>>265039
This is the second season, started in about end of May i think. New civs enter when opee wants them too. Last time orange was made because there was too many players and no free slots.
>>
Who's ready for their plans to backfire?
>>
>>265091
Naw I'm real excited for our wall of trees to fall in love with our wimmen and enslave us all.
>>
File: sexmoney.png (19KB, 507x400px) Image search: [Google]
sexmoney.png
19KB, 507x400px
>>264956
Keep all the sex money in*
>>
>>265121
You didn't draw the part where they're building a rebellion in the background.
>>
File: TrainFugg;DDDD.png (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TrainFugg;DDDD.png
46KB, 600x600px
feels good to be copper
>>
>>265121
Didn't draw no rats either
>>
File: Treetards.png (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Treetards.png
57KB, 600x600px
Sweet ignorance
>>
File: ThinkGreen.png (525KB, 780x560px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkGreen.png
525KB, 780x560px
Treefags, when will they learn?
>>
>>265269
hahaha oh wow, this is top tier
>>
File: 1462474167138.png (45KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462474167138.png
45KB, 689x1000px
>>265269
you should do one for all clans
>>
>>265401
>most technologically advanced
Hahahaha you're joking right?
You don't even have bows

Also the coppers are your friends aren't they?
>>
File: ThinkOrange.png (559KB, 780x560px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkOrange.png
559KB, 780x560px
>>265401
Sure, why not.
>>
>>265432
This was made by bowties during the island days when coppers were just introduced and haven't done much yet
>>
>>265437
The suns are a very consistent people it seems
>>
>>265432
At the time that was made, Bowties were undeniably the most advanced. And Bowties have always been at war with Coppers.
>>
>>265432
We've never been friend with the bowties ever since the island days.
>>
>>265453
>>265456
There was this very temporary truce that ended with the sinking of the island
>>
File: Normandy.png (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Normandy.png
55KB, 800x600px
They come for the wymmin
>>
>>265469
hey, in our defence how could we have known that we'd be the ones sinking the island
>>
File: NeverChange.png (76KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
NeverChange.png
76KB, 800x900px
>>265473
>>
File: ThinkRed.png (662KB, 780x560px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkRed.png
662KB, 780x560px
>>265469
They're still a bunch of wussies envious of our superior technology (and walls).
>>
>>265437
Fighting on the beaches is highly patrician
>>
>>265493
damn you're right
>>
>>265494
And here I thought you were friends
>>
>>265494
>>265437
>>265269
what do you mean you guys don't sit in the spa all day?
>>
>>265494
And here we are with our superior nippon tech, gotta give credit for the wall though. Since it seems you're people are good at making trump walls whenever you feel threatened.
>>
>>265506
We sometimes bathe
In our own blood
and in orc blood
and soon.. Treetard blood
>>
>>265516
Stop swimming in period water
>>
File: ThinkBlue.png (432KB, 780x560px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkBlue.png
432KB, 780x560px
Hard to do one for the Suns when they did nothing but build spas the whole time.
>>
>>265523
well i mean, you're not wrong
>>
>>265523
The coppers think they mate with rats but yeah...
>>
>>265534
IMAGINE
>>
File: sunguys.png (324KB, 780x560px) Image search: [Google]
sunguys.png
324KB, 780x560px
>>265523
fixed
>>
>>265549
10/10 would sink an island again
>>
>>265510
Bowties:
Walls, Clothes, and Full Plate Armor.
We may have image issues.
>>
>>265567
What are you talking about? We have clothes and plate armour also,although our plate is built to just cover certain parts unless your a maiden.
>>
>>265584
I thought you all still wore robes and wrappings.
>>
>>265590
I considered those to be clothes in our culture like in ancient japan. Just like the suns sort of have togas while you guys wear those dapper suits.
>>
>>265612
Well yeah, it's just that Bowties have finely made clothes, more advanced things like shirts, jackets, pants, ect, all because we put tech into inventing it.
So while every nation does have their own means of making clothes, Bowties likely make the best and widest array of clothing options.

In a lot of ways Bowties are to art and personal comforts the same as Coppers are to machines and metal.
>>
>>265642
We dont actually wear clothes. They're just extantions of our bowties
>>
>>265642
But do they have hats made of leaf?
>>
>>265676
Those are sooooo last season
>>
File: Whenthespaisjustright.png (54KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
Whenthespaisjustright.png
54KB, 557x605px
Opee said we were lacking in the memes department compared to the previous civ
>>
>>265718
Sun trube has the best memes
>>
>>265718
Artists are sparce in the Elfland right now
>>
File: 1462485486316.png (150KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462485486316.png
150KB, 800x800px
Wheres this artist

I miss these pics
>>
File: 20160616192313185.png (40KB, 1147x645px) Image search: [Google]
20160616192313185.png
40KB, 1147x645px
when the trials to the promised land are too hard
>>
>>265838
Lost in the waifu wars
>>
File: 1462550435444.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462550435444.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
>>265845
this artist was great too are you still here artbro? if so, thanks for your contributions to the last civ!
>>
next thread when
>>
>>265884
When Opee comes around.
>>
File: Imagine.png (120KB, 556x513px) Image search: [Google]
Imagine.png
120KB, 556x513px
Imagine
>>
>>265915
this expands the dong
>>
>>265915
This is what happens if you leave us alone for to long opee, please save us.
>>
>>265915
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm IMAGINE
>>
>>265928
But we are not in danger, friend
>>
>>265915
We must invade The Rat Lands.
This counts as Monster Girls.
No, go with it.
>>
>>265936
In danger of becoming Rat Fuckers.
>>
No more

The coppers are not degenerates

>Degenerates
>Generates
>Nerates
>Rates
>Rat
>>
>>266015
but coppers were emos who cut themselves
>>
>>266022
It was ritual scarring and its COOL YOU CASUAL
>>
>>266030
Yeah but c'mon, there's gonna be at least one dude who cut it in the shape of a penis.

Plus self inflicted scars are way less cool than actual battle scars
>>
>>266030
Do they still do that?
Will we one day have a bunch of Copper Yakuza that are covered in scars?
>>
>>266038
After the orcs and the 3 clans wars I think almost every soldier would have battle scarring from all the fighting. Also surgery scars from the surgeons.
>>
>>266051
yeah they still scar themselves.
>>
>>266054
>>266051
Muh Heritage
Of course we scar ourselves like the maori

Not having scars is beta
>>
>>266097
k emo
>>
>>266097
k emo
>>
>>266097
k emo
>>
File: whiteblackyou.png (104KB, 356x172px) Image search: [Google]
whiteblackyou.png
104KB, 356x172px
>>266097
k emo
>>
>>266112
>>266125
>>266105
>>266155
Savages can't into culture
>>
>>266217
Exactly
>>
File: tegaki.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
22KB, 400x400px
>>265133
>>265190
Since when THE FUCK do we have necks?
Innaccurate post.
>>
>>266278
No necked tree hippies truly are a blessing
>>
>>266217
>>266221
k emo
>>
>>266217
>>266217
k emo
>>
File: Truth.png (90KB, 768x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
90KB, 768x1000px
>>266318
>>268054
Watch it betas
>>
>>268255
k emo
>>
>>268255
there's nothing gay about two dudes being manly and wrestling eachother
>>
>>268255
See this guy's ok
>>
File: Updated.png (114KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Updated.png
114KB, 689x1000px
I reworked the old one
>>
>>268278
Alright, buddy. The moment you start manipulating my own memes against me, it's official meme warfare.
>>
>>268302
I was just updating it :DD
>>
>>268302
Bring out the memes
>>
I really think we need a new nation to pop up to take all the other posters who want to join
>>
>>268360
nah they can shit it up in tree nation, they're empty anyway
>>
>>268416
There was 60 posters in this thread
maybe 20 of them are the same
so like 40 people for 4 clans ....
>>
File: TierlistMedieval.png (50KB, 1147x1533px) Image search: [Google]
TierlistMedieval.png
50KB, 1147x1533px
>>268314
Go back to your shithole, copperboi.
>>
>>268431
Fresh memes :DDD
OMG THE SUN PEOPLE
>DANGEROUSLY IRRELEVANT
>>
>>268431
tfw even though we're bros we're still in shit tier. also how can you even question our loyalty to the sun
>>
>>268436
You kinda stopped laying naked in the sand and staring at it, over the years. Shameful, really.
>>
File: 2016060717013370.png (19KB, 626x567px) Image search: [Google]
2016060717013370.png
19KB, 626x567px
>>268439
reminder that we've got this now
>>
>>268431
>Natural-born warriors
>Saviours of human race
Gets raped by rats

>Gods' chosen people
Gets raped by rats

>State-of-the-art engineers
Really?
>>
>>268545
Imagine
>>
>>268547
I did >>265915
>>
>>268545
you do realise one of their gods is the eternal queen. they are literally chosen by their gods.
>>
>>268565
If she had her way. She'd be the only god.
>>
>>268604
>>268565
Perhaps we'll kill their queen

But she actually causes more problems for them alive
>>
>>268616
You do realise the Goddess is literaly imortal, right?
If she gets killed shell come back, on her own or in due to another necromancer
>>
>>268637
We could do other things than kill then

IMAGINE
>>
>>268637
I think the other necromancer part bringing her back implys that it would take years for her to reform back naturally.
>>
>>268660
not to mention the severe lack of necromancers, due to a certain
>>
>>268659
Give her to us and we'll make a real wimman out of her
>>
File: Good_Idea.png (45KB, 800x396px) Image search: [Google]
Good_Idea.png
45KB, 800x396px
>>268659
Like this?
>>
>>268703
What if this whole time skeletons were her fetish and thats why she has so many of them.
>>
>>268695
You can't even control your own women. How are you gonna deal with an amazing immortal much queen.
>>
>>268713
The same way they did the last time a powerful immortal woman came to them
>>
>>268714
become her bitch?
>>
Anyone know if opee is continuing today?
>>
>>269004
No idea
>>
>>269040
We might never know
>>
>>269004
Probs not
Its already 8...
>>
>>269040
Imagine
>>
File: Bowtie_World.png (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bowtie_World.png
25KB, 800x600px
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe
>>
>>269116
Imagination is a powerful thing
>>
>>269178
boner
>>
so is the game over?....
>>
>>269283
only this thread. now we wait for part 3
>>
>>269283
No just no updates on wednesday and opee is sick and forgot to update yesterday. Its just been on pause for a couple of days.
>>
So quest is dead and so is Opee..
>>
>>269346
check twitter
>>
>>269365
Whats his twitter...
>>
>>269404
https://twitter.com/Opee_adventures
>>
>>269671
>>
>>269671
Thread posts: 1262
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.