[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IWBBTFD, BTNWICBGS Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 7.png (464KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
464KB, 1000x1300px
Previous Thread: >>226169

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

At first, you lay there, unresisting to the weight of your body. Prying your eyes open, you grunt as you slowly pick yourself up from the floor. Your hands drag across the ground, fingers running through the soft carpet. Slowly, your eyes begin to focus. With the help of a chair, you manage to get on one knee, and soon you muster the strength to lift yourself up higher, your legs shaking as you stand up.

The only other thing you hear now is the sound your own heavy breathing, exhaling and inhaling in sync with the clock on the wall. It reads: 7:00 AM. You look around. You’re in someone’s living room, and Kon is nowhere to be found. Step by step, you trudge toward the door of what you remember to be Aoi’s room. The sound of a door quietly closing comes from behind. You take no heed.

Putting your hand on the doorknob, you turn and open the door, and you see them. Saki is sleeping on Aoi’s lap. They’re in front of the bed, facing away from you and toward the wall where there is mounted a small TV, on and muted.

>Pinch Saki’s nose to stop airflow.
>Set the TV volume to deafening.
>Do nothing. It’ll be too suspicious with Aoi right there.
>Write-in.
>>
>Do nothing. It’ll be too suspicious with Aoi right there.
>>
You decide not to do anything too rash right now and close the door behind you quietly. After a short moment, you hear Aoi whisper to herself,

“I should start making breakfast...”

Gently, she lifts the other girl’s head from her lap and slips out from under. Grabbing a pillow, she slides it under where her lap used to be and gently lowers her back down. She leaves the room, shutting the door behind her without any noise.

>Nudge her awake and tell her we have to talk.
>Find the diary too leave it in front of her, and then wake her up.
>Now’s not the time to ruin our chances, do nothing.
>Write-in.
>>
>Now’s not the time to ruin our chances, do nothing.
>>
>>246540
Oh boy a new thread. OH BOI

I sadly can't participate because I'm past my bedtime but I can't wait to be tomorrow morning to read it.

You rock dude, so, keep it good.

Also I love your art
>>
>>246770
(Thanks, I wish I knew everyone's timezones better.)

>>246721
You have one day left, and it’ll be extraordinarily stupid if you were to mess it up here. A beam of sunlight slips through the window nearby and past the curtains. Even if it was only a little, you feel a stronger, strong enough to float maybe. You get a bit embarrassed as you tap your heels against each other, and you start to fall through the floor. You scramble a bit and are interrupted by a little yawn coming from the bed.

“…Aoi?”

You slip away while trying not to fall through the ground and back out the other side of the world. Saki ambles toward the door, opens it, and wanders off. Flying toward the living room, you see Aoi in the kitchen cooking. You get closer, and you find that she’s making omurice. She gets a bottle of ketchup and…

>Make her draw a heart.
>Full steam ahead! Write “I love you.”
>Empty the bottle on it.
>Write-in.
>>
>>246888
>>Make her draw a heart.
Gotta start slow.
>>
>>246888
>>Make her draw a heart.
>>
>>246888
>>Full steam ahead! Write “I love you.”
>>
>>246900
>>247031
Voting
>>
File: 8.png (75KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
75KB, 1000x1300px
>>246900
>>247031
>>247095
With mild precision, you try your best to redirect the flow of the ketchup. When Aoi’s done, she lifts up the bottle and stares at the heart in silence. You take a look at your handiwork.

As if in unison, you both say, “…This is terrible.”

No way, this is beyond that. This is straight terrifying. She goes and puts in front of her the other plate of omurice, drawing another heart perfectly. Aoi takes both plates and turns around. Saki, poking her head out into the kitchen, gives you a nervous glance but quickly hides it.

“Good morning, Aoi! You made breakfast already, nice!”

“Good morning, Mimoto.”

In your toga, you feel a little buzzing. W-what? You feel around, trying to see what’s making your feel… uncomfortable. Eventually, you find a pocket in your right side. You pull out a pastel pink pocket watch with flashing lights hovering above it like a hologram. It has a button on top and a dial on the right. This looks so awful; why do you have this?

You glance over at the two girls, and you see that Saki is blushing a little as she eats. It looks like she got the one with the redrawn heart.

Flipping the watch open, you see the time and a flashing red light next to two other indicators.

>Press the button.
>This… reminds you of a bomb. Don’t press the button.
>>
>>247165
Do it!
>>
>>247165
>>Press the button.
>>
>>247165
>>Press the button.
>>
>>247165
>>Press the button.

Let become a cheerful little boy!
>>
>>247212
What gender are we anyway, I don't think he told us.
>>
>>247248

I remember that we are a man in toga suit unless I remember it real wrong...
>>
>>247175
>>247195
>>247200
>>247212
Why not? You press the button on top, and out comes Kon’s voice. You quickly float off to be alone.

“Took you long enough! Good morning, Res!”

“M-morning.”

Is this like a cellphone? Why didn’t she just give you one in the first place? Jeez.

“Hehe, surprised? I slipped this into your pocket while you were busy reading that diary last night. Well, I won’t keep you for long, good luck!”

“Wait, what? You’re leaving me here alone?”

“I’m your supervisor, not your babysitter. Plus, you can talk to me any time you want! But watch it, if you annoy me too much I’ll punch you!” Kon pouts. “Hold the button on top for about 10 seconds if you want to call.”

You hesitate a little in embarrassment before asking, but you have to ask, “Will I see you again?”

A barely audible snicker comes from the other end, “Of course. Don’t you get mushy on me. Well, bye!”

“Bye.” Click.

The watch you’re holding dims out, and you see the time is 7:30. You squint and you see that there’s also the date written in an incredible small font.

WEDNESDAY 12/23.

Going back, you already see that the two girls had left. You fly up through the roof, taking in the sun, and go on ahead. You pass them, and you come across a someone hiding in an alleyway. Yeah, that’s not suspicious at all. Lowering yourself down, you see him crouching against a tall fence, peering at the sidewalk behind him with a mirror. He has a hoodie up, and he’s holding something in his hand. Moving about, you squint and tilt your head to get a good look. It shimmers.

>Ghost punch. Questions later.
>Grab whatever it is out of his hand and get away.
>Push him out onto the sidewalk.
>Write-in.
>>
>>247322
>>Grab whatever it is out of his hand and get away.

It could be his smartphones.
>>
>>247322
>>Grab whatever it is out of his hand
And then push him out into the open.
>>
>>247367
>>247369
Grabbing his wrist, you pull his hand out into the light and rip it from his palm. He stares in your direction in a daze. You’re holding… a box cutter? What a trendy weapon. While he’s still stunned, you send a kick flying his way, launching him into the sidewalk. The man falls backwards and his butt lands in front of the two girls.

“Eep!” Saki yelps.

Aoi stares warily at the man, and then at the alleyway. Suddenly, he points behind them and hollers,

“W-WATCH OUT!”

The two girls turn around, and the man leaps forward. Grabbing Saki in a chokehold with his left arm, he pulls her back and reaches into his back pocket. And out comes a pen. He points it toward Saki’s right eye. This is unreal.

“Y-YOU,” stammering at Aoi, the man adds, “T-TAKE OFF Y-YOUR PANTIES. OR ELSE THIS GIRL WON’T BE S-SEEING ANYTIME SOON.”

Almost without hesitation, she replies, “Fine”, and lifts her skirt, starting to take them off. That’s way too fast! Maybe you can do something. Something that makes Aoi look good…?

>Saki’s in danger here, just twist that pen out of his arm.
>Send Aoi’s panties flying toward the pervert’s face, as if she threw it, to blind him.
>Kick his junk. With great subtlety.
>Write-in.
>>
>>247467
>>Send Aoi’s panties flying toward the pervert’s face, as if she threw it, to blind him
>>
>>247467

>Send Aoi’s panties flying toward the pervert’s face, as if she threw it, to blind him.

and then this

>Saki’s in danger here, just twist that pen out of his arm.
>>
>>247487
This sounds good.
>>
>>247477
>>247487
>>247504
Aoi takes her undergarments off and starts to walk over to him.

“Here, let me give it to you…”

“N-NO, STOP R-RIGHT THERE. J-JUST PUT IT ON-.”

As Aoi brings up her arm to show it to him, you use your ghostly magic to send it flying to the pervert’s face. He’s stunned for a brief second, but that moment was all Aoi needed to hurl herself toward him. Before the man can go absolutely wild with the pen, you grab his wrist and twist it, causing him to drop it. Meanwhile, Saki wriggles out of the chokehold.

Out of nowhere, Aoi lands a flying double dropkick straight onto the pervert’s face. He lands backwards and gets knocked out, his panties still on his face. You think you can see a smile underneath.

“Are you okay, Mimoto?”

“Y-yeah. That was scary…”

Hugging Saki, Aoi comforts her, “Relax, you’re safe now.”

After a while, Saki legs go. “Nice kick. And throw too. Sorry about your panties.”

“That’s fine, he can keep it,” she replies. In a whisper to herself, you make out the words, “I think I know who your friend is…”

You’re not sure how you feel what just happened.

Throughout their walk to school, you could feel that Saki wanted to say something. She stays silent though, staring at the ground. Suddenly, you feel your watch buzz. Unlike before, this time it vibrates three times and pauses before repeating, rather than one long buzz followed by a short pause. You take it out and open it. There the middle indicator, a blue one, is flashing.

Squinting harder, you can make out some letters above the indicator. This would be a lot easier if this was built for you, not Kon.

COMPLETION.

“Am… Am I done?” you wonder out loud.

You wait for a while, floating along, but nothing happens. Guess not just yet, but you must be close. It’s time to finish it, and it’s all yours.

>Write-in.
>>
>>247639
>>Write-in.

Appear in front of her and say something like "I will no longer haunting you anymore and it seems that I need to move on... Do you want to say something Saki?"
>>
>>247694
Appear in front of her, and bow like a stage performer, wave goodbye or give a two fingered salute or whatever.
>>
(Reply window still open but the next update might take a while)
>>
>>247746
>>247694
Isn't she with Aoi right now? This sounds like a terrible idea, plus what would be so bad about just disappearing?
>>
>>247789

The device said it is Completion and is possible mean our work is done.

But we should hear what she had to say first before we leave.
>>
>>247819
I think it's better to wait until she's alone if we're gonna talk to her. We should have the rest of the day anyway.
>>
File: 9.png (239KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
239KB, 1000x1300px
>>247694
>>247746
>>247789
You fly a good distance ahead of her to not scare her, and you pop in with a little, “Hey.”

She looks up, but doesn’t say anything. Aoi’s right next to her, after all.

“You look like you want to say something. Go on.”

Saki replies with a hesitant look, and the buzzing stops. After a moment, she turns to Aoi and tells her,

“Thank you.”

“I’m just happy you’re safe,” Aoi replies.

“No… not just that. Thank you, for everything. I know you were just trying to give me your best advice.”

“Mimoto… it’s fine. What brought this on?”

“I’ve just been thinking a lot lately…” Saki sheepishly looks away, her face tinted red. She opens her mouth, but can’t find the words.

Aoi looks on for a second. “It’s fine, you don’t have to say anything.”

As they continue walking, you glance down to discover that your body is disappearing. Slowly, you begin to fade away. The two girls pass you, and Saki looks back. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what’s happening to you. She quickly turns, mouths the words Thank you, and sends you off with a wave and a smile.

Say, did she even get your name?
>>
Your vision blurs into the light of the sun. As you squint, the light in your eyes begin to dim to a comfortable level again.

“Good job! I knew you’d do it, easy.”

Kon’s voice greets you as you examine your new surroundings. Clouds are all around you, platforms made walkable by a layer of shiny marble on top of them. A tiny flying girl is in front of you with her arms at her hips, smiling.

“So… what now? Where am I?”

“You’re in heaven, where else? Now that you’re here, onto your next assignment!”

“Wait, wait! I don’t get a break or anything?”

“A break after your first job? Jeez, I thought you were the hard-working type,” she pouts. “If you finish your next task as well as you did with this one, you’ll have some free time after.”

You’re not sure what you’re going to do then, but it sure beats stressing over getting sent to hell.

“Y’know, God is so impressed with you that you get to use some new tricks! 2 of them!”

“New… tricks? Like magic?”

“You wish! As a spirit, you can possess things now.”

“Oh, like a ghost.”

“The more conscious it is, the harder it is to control. A dog would be easier to take over than a human, of course. Oh, and it’s not like you can possess a table and make it start walking. Think of it as an extension of your corporeal form.”

“Neat. What’s the other trick?”

“I… don’t know,” Kon awkwardly admits.

“You should know, right? You’re in charge of me!”

“Yeah but, this one’s straight from the top! You’re just going to have to figure it out yourself.”

It can’t be helped, you guess.

“Well, good luck!” she cheers.

“Wait, alrea-“

The light from your eyes stretches out as you fall into darkness. It bleeds and soon disappears, and you feel awfully airy. Light-headed, too. Then, as if you were watching yourself, you see your eyelids open. It’s an extremely strange feeling, one of detachedness. A stone wall is at your right, and you feel grass poking at you. Sitting up, you see your body.

Donning plain metal plates, you have a half set of steel armor attached to you on top your toga. A huge gash in the armor stained with red sticks out on the right side of your hip. It’s blood. You notice that underneath you is a rather large puddle of red. Drag marks go from the puddle to around the corner of the wall, coloring the grass below.

Well, this is the weirdest cosplay ever.

Volume 1 End
>>
>>248402
Thanks for being awesome and running!
>>
>>248402
Nicely done OP
>>
>>248402
we are back in time now wtf ahha gg
>>
>>248402
>IWBBTFD, BTNWICBGS
also op what dose this stand for? iv been playing but naver knew fun times always
>>
>>248426
>>248603
>>248670
Thank you for reading!

>>248670
>I was brought back from the dead, but there's no way I can be god's servant!
See last thread, end of chapter 1.

Sorry guys, I don't think I can finish the next volume cover pic by next session.
>>
>>248997
>Sorry guys, I don't think I can finish the next volume cover pic by next session
Oh, well, I as looking forward to it. At least it was a good read, like last time.
Thanks a bunch OP, see you later.
>>
>>250060
Nevermind, not running today. At least the cover would be done when I start next week though.
>>
>>251305
>>251340
Aw, man. Well, can't wait for next week. I'm going to sleep anyway.
>>
Shoot, I wish I got here earlier. We should have told the girl our name. The boy in the diary and on the phone was probably us, and Aoi was probably straight up yandere, trying to break up us and Saki. We should've shown Saki the diary, to know that everything is definitely not alright with her friend. Man, Aoi probably killed us or something, I don't know, but I do know that Aoi is messed up in some way, and that we should've probably set up Saki with someone else.
>>
>>258203
I don't think we had any other options. Saki seemed to be pretty straight so she wouldn't just fall for some random girl and we didn't exactly have the time to go looking for a new girl anyway.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.