[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest: find a new job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: qJob01.png (5KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
qJob01.png
5KB, 468x346px
Your name is Mark. You are 25 years old, you dont work and quit studying some months ago. You live with your parents but want to find a job so you can move out.
Its 6.30am and today you got two job interviews: one in three hours in the city (one hour from your house. And the other one at 3pm an hour and a half from your house.
You open your eyes and see a pair of shades on the bedside table.
What do?
>>
>>24563
Stop being Mark, and be Aaron instead. Its been a while since we've seen what's been goong on with him, man.
>>
>>24563
Eat breakfast, converse with parents. Ask dad for some last minute advice on nailing this first interview.
>>
turn on television, put on shades, sit up with pillows propping your back up right, go back to sleep
works everytime
>>
>>24625
But dude, Mark's parents hate him. Plus we've already put so much time developping him that we damn near forgot about Aaron. He matters too bruh.
>>
>>24675
my names mark and my friends name is aaron,
please stop this inquiries
>>
>>24583
That's my name, which is creepy of you.
I vote not to do this.

I used to work at both a call center and an office job. The office job was much, much better in terms of money and work. Holy shit was the call center hell, for me.

If the interview's in three hours, isn't it impossible to get there if it's four hours away?
>>
>>24704
>>24736
Jeez, Mark, Mark, Mark. Everything is about Mark all the time you damn Mark-posters. The world doesn't revolve around Mark you know. We could always try something we haven't done in a while, like Aaron. At least Aaron has his priorities straight.
>>
>>24791
God damn you . . but thanks.

How smelly is Mark? Does he need to shower? He at least needs to brush his teeth/hair and deodorant, can't appear slobbish.
>>
>>24791
Fuck off Tommy.
We know you hit her.
>>
>>24563
Put on the pair of shades, make up some bullshit startup idea on the fly, convince parents to fund it.
>>
File: qJob02.png (5KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
qJob02.png
5KB, 468x346px
>>24625
You wake up, eat your Peanut Butter Crunch and have a talk with your father about being an adult and going to job interviews. He tells you to grow a pair and hurry because it is getting late. He wants some alone time with mother he says. You didnt need those mental images.
>>24671
When you enter your room again you think about coming back to bed. This is really tempting, but you need the money and to move out.
You see the shades and put them on...
>>
>>24867
Take off Aaron's shades.
>>
>>24867
Goof around till It's 2:00 PM, and start up a frantic race against time to the Inner City job interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFTAFLBdi4
>>
>>24867
sharpen glasses into trusty shiv, just incase
>>
>>24867
Get ready and get to that office job interview.
>>
>>24958
good idea, mark
>>
File: qJob03.png (6KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
qJob03.png
6KB, 468x346px
>>24867
You suddenly feel ready for all this shit. Energy flows through your body. You feel pretty awesome and capable of passing any job interview. This shades sure look cool and make you confident.
You got an hour and a half left for your new job interview in an office. What do?
>>
>>25007
get 20 dollars from parents and go to taco bell, spend it all
>>
>>25007
Realize you've been Aaron the whole time, and go do Aaron things.
>>
>>25007
Find your best outfit to wear, and research Grade A's video for a job aid.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0WsdLobq8
>>
>>25007
go buy some ganjas from the black guy behind kroger.
>>
>>24996
Clearly I'm Aaron.

>>25007
Smoke a fat doobie
>>
File: qJob04.png (8KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
qJob04.png
8KB, 468x346px
>>25020
>>25049
You ask your parents for 20 dollars. They give the money to you and you go to Taco Bell as fast as you can. In the way there you find your good friend T-Dog and buy 20 dollars worth of weed.
>>
>>25191
Listen to Grade A and learn to job app.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0WsdLobq8
>>
>>25191
Ask T-Dog how Aaron's doing.
>>
>>25191
Gangsta.

Fuck interviews, sell drugs. Start an empire.
>>
>>25118
oh shit, I'm mark
>>
File: qJob05.png (8KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
qJob05.png
8KB, 468x346px
>>25228
T-Dog totally avoids that question and leaves because he has more important things to do.
>>25240
Holy shieet. You got a huge idea. You will sell the weed you have for more money. That could solve the money problem.
For what quantity of money will you sell it? Where? To who?
What do?
>>
>>25484
try to sell 20 dollar weed for 40 dollars back to T-Dog
>>
>>25484
Trade it to Tuco for Meth, then sell that meth.
>>
>>25484
Think of our rolemodels, like Aaron, and decided you can get further ahead in life working a job, rather than being a dealer. Besides, then your parents could potentially like you. Eventually. Maybe even love you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.