[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm back!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: WhatWillItBe.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
WhatWillItBe.png
78KB, 282x300px
Lads, i have returned. But i've decided to make something new as opposed to continuing Mercenary Quest.

You know the drill.

Give me a setting, character, what we do and all that shit.

plsnomonstergirls

hopefully something serious and not silly

Follow me on twitter if you want? https://twitter.com/MercenaryQuest
>>
>>242244
Character is a fanfic writer for a popular series about monstergirls in WW2.
>>
>>242244
Character is a "normal" male mercenary in a mid-coldwar era with changes (that I am too unimaginative to think up)
>>
>>242251
i will murder you
>>
File: Exoskeleton suit.png (1015KB, 901x889px) Image search: [Google]
Exoskeleton suit.png
1015KB, 901x889px
>>242244
>Give me a setting, character, what we do and all that shit.
OK.

>Setting: All you need is kill/Edge of Tomorrow sort of OC setting where the MC has the ability to travel back to a certain checkpoint whenever he dies. There could be be one checkpoint or several ones as he/she proceeds through the plot. Science Fantasy - Medieval Fantasy with Exoskeleton suits and giant ass weapons.
>Character: Some third son to a Noble House; low enough in the food chain to get sent on a suicide mission, but noble enough to have an exoskeleton suit and a weapon to boot.
>Plot: The world is invaded by creatures crawling out from the abyss below and the MC is part of the host sent to fight down into the heart of the abyss and stop them!
>>
>>242262
Character is a fanfic writer for an unpopular monstergirl series in WW1
>>
>>242266
shit that sounds cool
>>
>>242267
This.
>>
ill toss out a serious suggestion then.

>setting
a future in which armor has advanced so far so rapidly that projectile based weapons are all but worthless. Big hulking power armor suits and big ol' fuck you energy swords, maces, hammers and such.
Guns still exist to murder fleshy folk but
>the mc
Main character is one of the few lucky enough to pilot one of these big Powersuits. Personality, traumas and character development tbd.

>plot
Its good old man vs man wartime till a new threat (alien, demonic, superhuman, genetic engineering fuckups, whatever you want to go with) show up and shit gets flipped upside down.
Making it a struggle to survive the carnage as old enemies unite to face a new threat.

That plus combined with other good ideas suggested. I like the checkpoint thing
>>242266
>>
>>242277
ye sounds good, if nothing else ill combine the two
>>
>>242286
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>242277
that's kinda like 40k actually
>>
>>242286
Okay I'll try myself.

>Setting
Cybernetic enhancements that were originally used for medical and wartime reasons are now being used everywhere and for any reason. It's incredible affordable to the point that almost every middle class family are completely cyborgs. While the the outside world is also robotic, most people that are wandering around outside either can not afford cybernetic enhancements or are meeting with people in privacy. Most of people's daily living takes place in the cyber world due to how convenient it is, so deeply rooted that using a real body is seen as strange.
>Cont.?
>>
We are a COSTUMED monster girl.

We are Leona a girl that acts as a lion while wearing lion ears.
>>
i won't be putting that rewind time thing in the OP, ill add it in the story later as a thing the MC finds out for himself.
>>
>> 242372

new bread
>>
>>242372
oops
>>
>>242244
Star Wars Force Sensitive quest?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.