[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blade runnder quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (17KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 852x480px
Heavy rain drums against your apartment window as you stare out into the brightly lit city below.

Flying vehicles hover in the air protruding toxic gases whilst crowds of people swarm like ants in the streets below. Sometimes you think this city was just one massive collective consciousness. You inhale on your Vcigarette as you ponder alone.

You hear a 'ding' sound from your pocket followed by a young British woman's voice.

"If you keep smoking them they will kill you, M-###BZZZT."

Darn it, that's the third time this week. You pull out your holo-transmitter and whack it on the table it a few times. You really should get an upgrade one of these days.

"On." You say irritably. "Voice key unidentified. Please state your name to unlock."

Please roll 1d6 and name.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>240020
James Matsuda
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>240020

Jackson Greensman
>>
File: 1810222_1.png (151KB, 364x512px) Image search: [Google]
1810222_1.png
151KB, 364x512px
"James. Matsuda." You say in a sarcastic tone. "Is that slow enough for you?"

"Apologies, Mr Matsuda. I had a software update. I am afraid your current hardware is struggling to keep up with my A.I. updates. Would you like me to purchase the latest Holo-transmitter? I have 7.4 Million results. Searching for the best priced-"

"No, LIA." You cut in. "You will have to make do with what you got. Just delete some of your pre-installed bloatware. I'm sure you have exabytes full of unnecessary crap in your memory."

LIA would pout and say in an overly moping voice. "Fiiine. But can I at least keep my summer bikini outfit?"

"Since when did you-" "Okay thank you!" You sigh. You should have used the default HoloBuddy.

"Moving on... You have three new notifications. Wow, you're getting really popular these days aren't you?"

Before you can make a comment she continues.

"Okay, you have one from the landlord, looks like your rent is due again. And um, one from your boss and one from your *cough* ex. Which should I open first?"

Roll 1d3
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>240779
Start with our ex's mail.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>240779
Boss
>>
File: hologram-phone.jpg (55KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
hologram-phone.jpg
55KB, 800x533px
>>242910
"Well, I better get the worst out the way." You mutter.

"Message received on Tuesday the twelfth around seven o'clock." LIA would chime.

The face of an irritated looking woman in her late twenties would appear on the Holo-transmitter.

"You were supposed to call me. You've still left some of your stuff in my apartment. If you don't pick it up by the end of the week it's going out through the garbage shoot. Also Chase and I are taking little Joey to the man made Hawaiian Islands next month so you won't see him for a couple of weeks if that's okay with you. I have to go to dinner now, please call me when you get this."

You sigh and scratch your head after listening to the message.

LIA would awkwardly say "Shall we hear the other ones?

What would you like to do? Roll 1d6, 3 Chooses.

A) Listen to the Boss' voicemail?

B) Listen to the landlords Email?

C) Reply to your ex

D) Other
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>243105
Listen to the boss.
>>
>>243105
>B) Listen to the landlords Email?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>243105
A) Listen to the Boss' voicemail?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.