[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The King's Capital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1464150700052.jpg (107KB, 720x733px) Image search: [Google]
1464150700052.jpg
107KB, 720x733px
The gravel around your feet jerks clockwise, knocking you down on your knees. Pale, colorless limbs rise in various sizes; they don't quite grave you, they simply begin draping over your body, completely concealing you before dragging you down. It's only seconds before you're released, as if the earth itself was paper thin. When you finally come to, the surrounding space is sparse; in fact, it's completely void of anything. All directions are indestingushable from each other, and the only reason you can tell where "down" is, is the fact that you're kneeling on a seemingly invisible surface.

What do you do?
>>
>>239362
Lay down and start rolling like a log in one direction.
>>
>>239362
Walk in a direction, take out iPod, listen to road-trip classics. We'll be walkin' for a while.
>>
>>239401
Color rises in your wake, a sparatic pool of shades spreading beneath your feet. Laminated wood, cement, a variety of floorings appearing in a small space. Flames burst up in front of you, made of thin paper, flaps wildly in front of you.
>>
>>239382
The blank space below you contorts, rolling into invisible inclines, causing your body to tumble down and around. When you stop rolling, it stops moving.
>>
>>239430
Experiment by taking off our toque and throwing it.
Will it change the ground too?
>>
>>239465
The hat flies briefly before hitting the ground outside your current 'pool' of flooring. The area surrounding the hat immediately flourishes; grasses sprout and unfurl to 2.5 feet tall, a tree springing forth at a similarly rapid pace. The accessory bursts into flowers, leaving a simple patch of grass and flora.
>>
>>239474

Motherfucker, that was my best hat! Rip out the grass and punch the tree in frustration, then get the flowers and try and make them into a toque again.
>>
>>239474
Nooo! My hat ;-;
Throw some rocks and stuff, have fun with the painting.
Try to pull flowers out of toque and clean it off.
Also quick question
Are we male or Female? And what age?
>>
>>239485
As you tear away the flowers, a cold, long dead face states up at you. An expression of fear, dread, pain, suffering, and everything remains on their face. The flora around you immediately begins to wilt, drooping until there's nothing but grey left.
>>
>>239485
No age, no gender, no discerning features for yourself. Whatever humanoid features you imaging you have, you do.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 279x180px
>>239496
Since we are playing a seeming Deity in Limbo, 17. Fine with either Gender, Winter esque clothing of Hoodie, Tee, Jeans, cargo coat, and a back pack for storage. Imagine a car for transport purposes, and see if we can re imagine the toque. Can the face talk? Tell me if I'm misunderstanding the scenario.
>Inb4canuckfag
>>
>>239499
Are you still there OP?
>>
>>239520
You're a little far off. You're not imagining things, things are just happening to you. I meant that you could choose what you looked like because it doesn't matter to me, it's not relevant and won't be relevant.

>>239532
Yeah, L&O:CI suddenly got real interesting real fast.
>>
>>239538
Ah, Female I guess? I don't know. Make the character seem somewhat innocent so there's more emotion to it.

Anyway:
Begin using the dead wood to build a shanty in case we're here for a while. See if we can salvage some seeds and plant them, try to converse with the face to get info.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.