[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TextVenture Chapter 1 The awakening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Intro.jpg (20KB, 750x461px) Image search: [Google]
Intro.jpg
20KB, 750x461px
You wake up in a completely blank room and have no recollection of who you are or where you are, you feel something in your pocket, there is no door and the walls are padded.

---
Tips
>Name
>Explore
>Almost anything
>>
Check what is in our pocket.

if we can see try and find the source of light.
>>
>>239307
>We are Viscount Von Vondervan
>Look around room, where's that infernal light coming from
>Is that rocket in my pocket or am I just happy to see an empty room
>>
>The name's Jeffery Smith
>Squint to try and adjust to the light
>Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?
>>
>>239633
>Viscount Von Vondervan

I guess that'll do till I find out my actual name...

Where is that light coming from, there isnt any apparent light source anywhere

No, it's just a zippo lighter...
>>
>>239770
Burn the pads with the lighter
>>
>>239788
You try to flick the lighter on a few times... It starts!

You hold the lighter up to one of the pads and it quickly starts burning, your lighter runs out of fuel as the room burn. You are now in a completely dark, metal room.
>>
>>239817
Fell the walls to see if you can find a way out
>>
>>239817
Kick walls
>>
>>239905
>>240110

You start feeling around and find a loose panel, you kick it and it falls in, at least you think. It's still dark.
>>
>>240230
Strip naked.
>>
>>240242
Hey, it's a metal room, it's gotta be pretty hot, right?
>>
>>240248
You pull off all of your clothes, you don't know what gender you are.
>>
>>240330
Touch your crotch.
>>
>>241372
It feels hairy
>>
>>241421
Go through the hatch
>>
You crawl through the hatch, the floor feels hollow as so reach the end of the long shaft.
>>
>>241950
kick it in
>>
>>241967
You start to kick the floor, it collapses and you land in a bright brown room with two doors on either side.
>>
>>241983
Examine both doors for any details
>>
>>241983
Describe the doors OP
>>
>>242002
>>242003

One is black and all broken, scratched up and a big crack in the middle.

The other one looks factory new and is white and shiny
>>
>>242089
Look through the crack in the black door
>>
>>242094

It's too dark to see clearly but you can see some slight movement.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.