[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BoaC PART NEIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

File: Yellow-2.gif (184KB, 1415x972px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-2.gif
184KB, 1415x972px
Welcome back to the longest, and perhaps slowest quest on this entire board.

To strengthen our position in the new world, the Sarsalmat has negotiated a trade between us and the Hohokum peoples, while also expanding the Empire further north to gain more fertile lands.

Through the Hohokum we also managed to strike a trade deal with the Mayans.
Thanks to trading with the natives, we have discovered whole new foods such as Beans and Maize, but also Squash.

These vegetables change our diet quite a lot.
We also managed to get our hands on the plants themselves, but alas we can't cultivate them in large parts of the Empire, so we have to further rely on trading with the Mayans and Hohokum, though that is not too much of a problem thanks to the Salt trade.

In addition to getting more involved with the natives, the Sarsalmat also wants to strengthen his grip on the Empire, so he introduces a new system of government.

The Empire is divided into provinces
Provinces into Prefectures and Prefectures into Districts and Districts into Cities.

Every city has a Marelugal.
Every district has a Nagulugal
Every prefecture has a Belkur
Every province has a Belqabal

Above the Belqabals is only the Sarsalmat himself.

This new system makes governing much faster and efficient, though also bureaucratic, which brings it's own problems with it.

What will the glorious King of all Mankind do next?

Also, what are all of these goddamn unnamed cities called? Seriously I'll name them myself if you guys won't.
>>
Tlaliztatl for the southwest near river one, the one near baja califronia: Mojaval (which i gues is combo of mojave and whatever persian language this is?) One below capital Costa Bai (rice coast in mix of chinese and PROBOBLY spanish word for costanoan tribe.(but fuck it)

so for actions:
>expand into southwest us to find farming tribes
>create roads to enhance travel
>in southwestern dry lands that cant produce enough food, mine for metals
>selectivly breed bison to be smaller, faster, and less aggressive.
>attempt to flood more farmland to create more rice paddies in northern lands using advanced irrigation knowledge.
>increase fish farming
>use fish remains for fertilizer
>create more mining towns to the southeast(of our territory) and more fishing towns to the north and west.
>>
>>239257
city names
>Baja
>Aramith
>Xenos
>Morra
>Gaross
>Vadun

I back this >>239397
>>
>>239397
Seconding this
>>
>>239397
Thirding this.
>>
This >>239397 and also send scouts up the Colorado and Snake rivers to look around.
>>
File: Yellow-3.gif (186KB, 1415x972px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-3.gif
186KB, 1415x972px
The Sarsalmat has taken many initiatives to make the Empire great again and to compete with his long deceased mother.

New cities are settled across the Empire, to harness the land more effectively.
Huge irrigation canals are built in the arid parts of the Empire, so Rice is able to grow in these parts.

Meanwhile, farmers have discovered that the waste produced from the consumption of fish, makes the ground more fertile for a short while.
Farmers intentionally gather fish-waste and ground it up and spread it across their fields to increase crop yields.
They call this powder "Fertilizer".

To produce more fertilizer, the amount of fish we need drastically increases, thus some fishermen have begun making huge ponds and raising fish in there, effectively breeding and domesticating them like any other animal.

The Sarsalmat meanwhile orders the construction of Roads between all cities to be built.

Bison Herders have created all kinds of breeds over the past centuries.
The three most prominent ones, have been subsidized by Merchants, to get some profit out of them.

These three breeds serve 3 entirely different purposes.

Ishtar Bisons are slow, bulky and too weak to put up a fight. They are used for the consumption of their meat, milk and wool production.

Morra Bisons are even stronger than regular Bison and somewhat timid, compared to their cousins. They have white-spread use as working-animals and beasts of burden.

Then there are a very recent breed that has yet to find a use, though it seems fairly obvious what the Herders are going for.

Neper Bisons are significantly smaller than regular Bison, and somewhat faster due to their strong, longer legs. While they retain their aggressiveness, they do seem unusually obedient.

We don't know what drove the creation of this Breed, but it's clear that these farmers clearly want something like the Horses we've lost access to when we came here.

The aging Sarsalmat has decided to send out scouting expeditions along the great rivers to the east, to find out what lies beyond the Mountains and Desert.

What will we do next?
>>
>>239724
Follow up that river to mexico

Reforge our weapons and armour out of Iron.

Recreate steel

Start riding the never bisons and try get our smiths to get armour on them.

Start expanding from Morra eastwards.
Contract adventures to adventure to the east.

Build a new library to store our new information.

Send a boat westwards. We need to get some people back on the main continent.

Maybe create windmills
>>
>>239732
Sorry, but steel has to wait.

The new armor is done, but I feel like 300 AD is way too early for an armor this advanced.
>>
I have a proposal to make for you guys, so waiting for history to continue becomes less of a pain in the ass.

I'll give you guys the life time of 3 more Kings to prepare our civ for the future, by trying to rediscover our lost technologies.
After that I'll do a time-skip to 1420 AD.
The Aztecs will be going around doing Aztec things and only 30 years later, the Spaniards arrive.

We'll be on par with Europe, slightly behind (like Arabia) or slightly ahead (like the late Roman Empire) , that depends on your choices.

How does that sound?
>>
>>239739
sounds breddy gud senpai :DDDD
>>
>>239739
Will we have enough time to prepare suffucient hygiene knowlege and a robust healthcare system to shrug off the epidemic that hit America just before the Europeans arrived?
>>
>>239739
I don't know...we should keep doing turn by turn stuff. Maybe expand the years because it would take longer to do all this stuff.

Also steel is extremely complicated to make, I don't know why people think we can make it so early. How about we do:
> iron tools
>set minimum for farms, factories, mines, to have a safety standard
>let's build roads east and south to the mayans.
>bison trade north for "slaves" who we will liberate to work in cities. Well move them around the empire to keep them in line.
>let's make currency beads and cut pieces of obsidian. Western and eastern tribes have that in common, so let's control that currency
>EXPAND FUCKING EAST FOR THREE SISTERS!!! We need diversity.(I think why you didn't like this was because canon, but how about we want to incorporate hoohokum with us and get their crops.
>travel south along coast to search to more civs for trading crops.(potatoes ancestor was at least around) we can plant in Sierra which have more land and water. using terrace farming will improve food production
>create more mines by offering farmers chance to be greater in new towns as workers who will build towns, or as miners or fishermen. This way increase production of iron and maybe find gold which in eyes of natives and mayans extremely useful
>

(Also sorry about earlier when I said aztecs, I realized around this time period aztecs still not around )
>>
>>239739
we make a unit of priest warriors that wear red garments and loudly exclaim their motto wherever they go, the motto shall be "Nobody expects the Sarsalmats Inquisition" and they shall be our welcoming committee for guests
>>
>>239754
this
>>
>>239751
We already had steel...
Also lets get maize
>>
>>239765
We have maize already, read the OP
>>
>>239765
>>239751

Did any of you read the first post?
We have the fucking 3 sisters crops already, but the Empire at the time was too fucking poorly irrigated for that shit to grow in our desert known as cali-fucking-fornia.
>>
>>239773
I mean like expand east to reach territory where it's able to be grown
>>
>>239748
Probably not, but consider this : we are developing like Europe, that means the diseases based contact-genocide goes both ways.
>>
>>239789
It's not like Native Americans didn't have their own diseases IRL.

What matter is whether we have enough population to resist European expansion, and for that we have to at least soften the epidemic's impact.
>>
>>239800
The real problem with Native americans was, they had no epidemics, no plagues, only "regular" diseases, because they lacked domesticated animals and large communities.

I mean yeah, they had both to some extend, but nowhere on the level of Europe.

Europeans were resistant to most of the diseases they carried over to the Americas, diseases the natives have never seen and had no resistances to, which is what killed off the majority of them.

This is what I'm getting at.
In this time-line, we will have the same shit going on, though with fewer diseases, but still, everyone will get rekt here.
>>
>>239809
im just wondering, do we retain any information from the previous plague our people faced and would any of that help alleviate some casualities from the oncoming shitstorm of europlagues?
>>
>>239812
Yes, it was a particularly strand of Flu.
We have actual medicine to treat it, even now.
>>
>>239816
Particularly aggressive strand*

basically the spanish flu 2000 years early.
>>
>>239257
OP,
Can you post the original blank map?
>>
File: usa07.gif (62KB, 1415x972px) Image search: [Google]
usa07.gif
62KB, 1415x972px
>>239819
idk why you want it , but sure.
>>
>>239818
cool, that's one disease less to worry about then.
but do we have enough alchemy (botanical) skills to extract essences from plants and distill medicines? Lots of stuff can be cured in that case
>>
>>239824
We do not.
We use some unspecified herbs and alcohol for Medicine in general, since that combination worked so well for the Flu.
>>
>>239826
ah, alcohol. Mankinds best friend.
im going to try to vote for investing in botanical herbology next chance then
>>
File: LoveYouOP.jpg (37KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
LoveYouOP.jpg
37KB, 352x375px
>>239821
Thank you, OP
>>
>>239809
mhh so that means when the Europeans attempt to colonize near us they will be mainly wiped out by our diseases and vice versa for us?
If that's the case then when the time comes we could potentially gain the upper hand in any wars with them since they will be sending new colonizers everytime while we will have eventually have build up resistance against their diseases, we would just have to make sure none of the colonizers got back to the old world, unless we would have wanted to cause the genocide of the old world ofcourse.
I can't wait untill the time that the colonizers come, OP :)
>>
>>239915
We will have to get back to the old world at one point, to restore Kianur.
>>
>>239921
Ah yeah that's true, then when our populace has significantly recovered we could just go the old world and wipe out their populace with our diseases, and retake/restore Kianur with ease.
We could also just stay on the American continent and build up enough of an advantage technologically and militarily wise so that we can restore Kianur with brute force.
Would the value of restoring Kianur decrease overtime? If so we should maybe even make it our top priority then.
>>
>>239963
We need guns nigguh

Lets get that sulphur and saltpetre
>>
>>239921
>Kianur

where is Kianur located? Asia?
>>
>>239997
Middle-east + India

It's one hell of an Empire.
>>
File: CrackersAlwaysBeHating.png (3MB, 1731x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CrackersAlwaysBeHating.png
3MB, 1731x1080px
>>240011
Oh damn.... so everyone has brown skin?

no way they are smart enough to do all that shit.
>>
>>240017
Yes, they're all brown, at least back at home.
Our current Empire actually consists entirely of Redskins.

Does race mixing make you uncomfortable anon?
>>
File: Jew2.jpg (74KB, 1010x584px) Image search: [Google]
Jew2.jpg
74KB, 1010x584px
>>240024
Are you a race-mixed?
>>
>>240075
No, but I love triggering people.
So tell me your trigger anon.

Is it da joos?
is it gypsies?
the damn commies?
the jewnited states?
social justice?
the modern nazis?
good ol fascists?
hillary clinton?
donald trump?
bernie sanders?
the rice niggers?

What is your trigger anon?
>>
File: Hiler.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hiler.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>240094
Goddamn you are a liberal.

There are extended medical reports detailing the damage that Race-Mixing does.

Niggers have low-IQ, Whites have high-IQ. So when they Mix, you get a result of somewhere in between. It is best for humankind not to race-mix.

If anyone is triggered it is you- you seem so disappointed nobody believes in your lies.
>>
>>240116
Ok, but consider this : Brown people are Caucasian - aka dark Europeans.

and I'm not talking about Blackfags here
>>
>>240116
>the first civilizations came from the fertile crescent
>while Germanics were fucking around it forests doing nothing worthy of note
Wow, sure looks like your aryan race is superior.
>>
>>240116
But then couldn't we just get somewhat intelligent slaves?
>>
>>240195
Please leave your 9gag memes at the door
>>
>>240195
>Iran
>not aryan
oh boy
>>
>>240272
>implying germanics weren't useless until the fall of rome
>>
>>240116
You're not kooky enough.
Until you're on the level of the people who maintain that the Mongol invasion was actually a Russian civil war, your shitposts are deficient.
>>
ok guys you still gotta vote for these 2
>>239724
>>239739

still waiting for dat consensus.
>>
>>242680
I'm not against the timeskip.
>>
>>242680
i'm okay with the timeskip.
>>
>>242680
Why not just have a couple of smaller time-skips where we can act as a particularly competent king once every couple hundred years?
>>
>>242855
convenience.
>>
>>242680
I'm for the timeskips
>>
OP?
>>
sorry for taking ages again guys.
I mean there's a reason I call it the slowest quest on the board.
>>
File: Yellow-4.gif (190KB, 1415x972px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-4.gif
190KB, 1415x972px
The aging Sarsalmat has passed away and his Nephew (as per the Law of Ishtara) has taken over.

The new Sarsalmat has known poverty and food shortages, despite being a Royal family member, due to living on the outskirts of the Empire.
As such, the young man wants a better living condition for all of his subjects.

To ensure a stable source of income, and basic food production, he standardizes Farming, by forcing a minimum number of farms onto the Empire, granting Farmers greater opportunity to own land and hire workers.

Mining is standardized as well, to ensure a certain degree of safety for workers.
These safety measures include the introduction of mandatory shifts, helmets for every worker and using torches as light source, rather than candles.

Additionally, the Sarsalmat expands the Empire further into the east, toward the great mountain range our people have dubbed the Nergalgabri (plural)

In these new territories, there appears to be a lot of water.
While the whole area is in the middle of the Nergalgabri it seems more fertile than the majority of the Empire.
We have no idea how to make use of it though.

A skilled mathematician however, has a solution for the problem.
Even so far away from home, we still remember the Hanging gardens of the old Empire and have a rudimentary understanding of how to build something like it, so the Mathematician suggests us doing the same, on a much greater scale, in the province, so we can make use of the fertile ground and abundance of water, to farm more Rice, Beans, Maize and Squash than ever before.

To finance all of this however, we lack the funds, so the Sarsalmat introduces a new currency.
In addition to Iron and Gold coins, we now also have Bronze, Silver and Obsidian coins.
(Iron < Bronze < Silver < Obsidian < Gold)
With these new currencies, more value is brought into the economy, making us just rich enough to finance all of these new projects.

The Expeditions of the previous Sarsalmat have also returned already, and they tell us about another native barbarian tribe, called the Shoshone, who live just beyond the Nergalgabri, inside a deep cliff along a river flowing at it's bottom, they apparently lay claim to almost the entire desert that they're surrounded by.

While all of our new projects are being worked on, what are we going to do in the mean time?

(for instance - naming the new city)
>>
>>245618
We could improve our stuff more.
>Catch small singing birds and put them into cages and bring the cages into mines.
Firstly singing birds liven up the mood of miners with their singing. Secondly, small birds die much faster to toxic gasses than humans. So, if miners notice that singing has stopped, they know that some kind of dangerous gas has seeped to the cave and then they know to fuck off from there before they are exposed to lethal amount of gas.

About the fertile lands in Nergalgabri. The ruler can mandate a few years of tax exemption to anyone who settles a farm there. With this, there should be plenty of volunteers.

About the Shoshone. We should create an embassy of sorts in their village. The embassy would live amongst them for a while and in course of that would find out who exactly they are, what they desire most, their views about the Empire, etc. But before that, we must get htem to agree on an embassy.

I propose that the new city be named: Sundosia.
>>
>>245618
Do we have knowlege of crop rotation? If not, we should obtain it somehow. We have a great nitrogen fixer in beans.

Also breeding of a ridable bison is of the highest priority. A mount improves communication speed, and communications improve our ability to govern large territories.
>>
>>245674
Don't forget digging small shafts through the ground above the mines for fresh air
>>245618
>lands more fertile than the empire.

Take the most plant interested people and make them form a little community of alchemists and explorers, collect all the plants we can find and study their properties, effects and uses.
>>
>>245705
The old Empire had crop rotation, we don't but we've got fertilizer instead.
>>
So uh guys, I double checked the diseases carried by old world animals, and compared that to ours.

Turns out, diseases-extinction won't happen for either us nor europeans.
We only have a few diseases they don't and vice versa.

The only one's who'll get rekt will be the redskins not affiliated with the Empire.
>>
>>245746
Doesnt that mean we cause diseases on redskins we havent had contact with before?
>>
>>245751
Yes, but the odds are very low.
We don't have the infrastructure or population required for diseases to spread across the Empire, thus barely anyone is exposed to them, so hardly anyone is resistant, meaning there's no one really out there carrying diseases and being alive at the same time.

By the time we meet the Europeans however, that will be different.
Since we're also keeping contact to foreigners low, they still won't be familiar with European diseases.
>>
>>245618

>314 AD
>safety standards
>shift rotations
>labour movement
>all my wuts

Development and growth seems to be all in order, the only thing I would like to add is that we should found a lot more cities. Our food output is going to skyrocket and further urbanisation can only be a good thing.

We should also expand our borders along the rivers and urbanise along those lines. Excess population can be promise land grants and the first x amount of year no tax + assistance, etc.

With our diplomatic situation we should also incorporate more tribes into our empire, full cultural assimilation at this point too. Natives should be fully integrated into our society - think Norman Conquest of England and assimilation rather than Roman Conquest and destruction. As many tribes should be persuaded, bought and intimidated into us before it comes to violence.

Also start creating a professional army. We have the bureaucracy and resouces to support such a massive endeavour. I say we all here vote on what kind of an military system we want.

I'm going to suggest a Chinese Imperial system of military. All power must be vested into the leader. Each city will have a governor who has a permanent detachment of soldiers. Supreme leader can cycle out governors at will. In times of expansion/war they will be called on. Very much 8 banner army. But thats just me.
>>
>>245774

for administrative structure refer to >>239257
>>
>>245997

Update?
>>
>>246095
not until the votes have spoken.
>>
>>245674

second

>>245705

also second, but I feel like more emphasis needs to be put into breeding them BIGGER instead of faster. Tanks win wars.
>>
>>246121
BIGGER mounts are only good for a lance charge. There's a reason they stopped breeding destriers in Europe.
>>
>>246141

Very well.

OP- we've decided.
>>
>>246121
>>246141
>>246153

supportin
>>
>>246141

Wait a minute, won't we want something that can take or two from a musket?
>>
>>246181
A horse-sized bison can take a musket ball as it is. Then it will likely die after the battle from infection, so it's better to breed more cheap to raise and maintain mounts.
>>
File: Yellow-5.gif (190KB, 1415x972px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-5.gif
190KB, 1415x972px
Our projects have finished and the Sarsalmat is pleased.

Due to the massive funding he put into all of this, they began returning money fairly quickly, evening out the costs of creating them.

While we were constructing the Hanging-Farms in Nergalgabri, some farmers have begun noticing that certain crops make the ground more fertile, much like fertilizer.

Thus they began planting different crops for different seasons, to get even greater yield out of their fields.
While that is not as effective as what our people used in the old Empire, this is the best we can get and fertilizer makes up for the deficiencies

Our miners, now much more rested than usual, have picked up a strange habit of bringing their pets to work.
While most foremen don't mind, there are some that don't like it.

Occasionally though, these pets miraculously save the lives of miners.
Small singing birds in particular have become very popular, as they lighten up the mood in the mines, and are good indicators of imminent danger, saving the lives of thousands every day.

In addition to all of this, we have attempted diplomacy with the local barbarians we have recently discovered. The Shoshone however, are about as interested in this as we are, leaving us on strangely friendly terms, based on mutual distancing.

Life is good in the Empire and the increased food supply brought about by the Hanging-Farms has started a slow but increasing rise in population that is sure to last for a while.

What are we to do next?
>>
Now guys, since you are clearly trying really fucking hard to get on par with Europe way too fucking early, I'd say we do the time skip next update, so I won't have to deal with these awkward attempts of you at being as developed as 18th century Europe, before the fall of West Rome.

Tell me if that's ok with you folks.
>>
>>247644
Build a city by the lake east of Zundosia

Call it Vega
Thats all i have to offer
>>
>>247644

Setup a trading city in that unconquered land south of our border. That'll help us make deals with the tropic nations.
>>
>>247659

It would actually be closer to Aramith, but second.
>>
>>247671
can we not?
That's going against our whole isolationism deal, because muh light of civilization.

Which is rooted in a really simple Meta event.
Native Extinction.

We're slowly developing the same diseases as Europe (most of them at least) and any contact with lesser civilizations, will immediately kill them off, since they lack any sort of immunity, and the Europeans are supposed to initiate it, not us.
>>
>>247671
>>247659
seconding these
>>
I rate we can Build and Improve our roads as well
Make it like noice and smooth.
Make it real good
We can also invest in a library to store all our new knowledge
But we build one in Aramith and Xenos
and they both have same text
>>
>>247644
I think we need to, now the emergency is over, rebuild what we had in the old Kianur. One of the most fundamental things about our empire was the commitment to education. Work to establish a few years of mandatory education for all of our people.
>>
>>247696
okay, how about we compromise then, dont expand but do >>247717 and >>247729
instead.
>>
>>247644
Song dynasty almost had the Industrial Revolution in 13th century, so why can't we?

>>247696
But our Empire is completely red-skin in ethnicity already, and still not dying of diseases.
>>
>>247735
yeah I'm cool with those, they sound fairly reasonable.

And another thing I'd like to note is that I need some votes on this >>247652
Because, we're developing too fast again.
I know that sounds stupid, but really, in reality civilizations did not develop with even a fraction of the speed we do.
>>
>>247735
WE NEED THAT CITY OF ZEGA
BY THE LAKE EAST OF THAT FUCKING CITY
>>
>>247752
China may have been primed for an industrial revolution since the 13th century, but they weren't in the same kind of situation Britain was in, to kick it off, and neither are we.

Ethnicity has nothing to do with this, it's an exposure thing. The more exposed you're to a disease, the higher the odds of your people gaining a resistance or even immunity to it.
>>
File: Namnlös.png (61KB, 482x613px) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
61KB, 482x613px
>>247767
there you go
>>
>>247785
>The more exposed you're to a disease, the higher the odds of your people gaining a resistance or even immunity to it.

That's exactly what I meant. We have had enough contact with the locals to become etnically Natives. It's doubtful that we still harbor any diseases they have no immunity to.
>>
>>247803
We don't and we barely had any to begin with when both the Expedition and the Princess came here.

Though you have to consider, European diseases are a result of living with certain animals who naturally carry diseases that aren't harmful to them, but to us instead.
That combined with their urban environments made the perfect breeding ground for all sorts of deadly bullshit.

And we're going in the exact same direction, which other civilizations in the Americas can't, because we're the only ones who ever domesticated anything.

Incidentally, Bisons for the most part carry the same diseases as cows.

So Here's a few diseases we share with Europe :

Tuberculosis
Pneumonia
Cholera

And one that's unique to us : Anthrax
>>
>>247825
Welp. Then we better start developing hygiene.
Communal bathing go!

Knowing what a quarantine is would be nice too.
>>
>>247838
Well we're kind of a in a dark age, and the idea was that the arrival of the Europeans and their attempt at conquering us, would give us a wake-up call, one that forces us to make contact with the old world again, sooner or later resulting in us invading India and the middle-east, to restore Kianur, kicking off our renaisance, in which we regain a metric fuckton of our old knowledge, thanks to the Tutankaion , which is so heavily fortified that even the mongols fucking gave up on it.
>>
>>247850
Can we send a scout ship to china?
Maybe trade gud
>>
>>245705
well think of it like this, the natives of the south west planted the 3 sisters all together at the same time each year, and it worked because they fitted each other perfectly. So lets plant 3 sisters fields.
>>
>>247854
Not really the tech for it, we got here by accident, our ships were never meant to cross the pacific.

Besides, the Time-skip ends about 20 years prior to the spaniards, we can technically get the right tech going to meet China again JUST before the Europeans find us.
>>
>>247869
Then theres no point
Can we just do >>247863
>>247717
>>247659
and skip time
>>
>>247659
Thats the great salt lake, thats not where vegas is, vegas is by the colorado river to nearish amarith
>>247767
jesus christ legionarrie why are you such a bitch on all the threads??? calm down.

>>247815
>The other natives aren't IMMUNE
>Are you thick
>If we met the mayans they would all die from our diseases
well actually only (reallly guestimating here) 75% of people in mesoamerica died from plague, compared to the 90~% in north and south america.
>>247854
why dont we go to llama land? Its connected to our continent.and it has resources we dont have. Like potatoand more diseases never hurts
>>
>>247893
Gettin swole on potato sounds gud.

also about this >>247863
did you read any of the previous posts properly? Like come on, this is the 4th time people forgot we already got the goddamn 3 sisters crops.
>>
>>247893
I like caps and getting my cities
>>
>>247902
i know we have crops, but you said in the past we cant plant them because we dont have irrigation that we wanted. Im just saying we should make more farms with these crops.
>>
>>247912
We got the irrigation a while ago
>>
>>247912
That's what we conquered the western Nergalgabri for
>>
>>247850
I'm proud the Tutankaion will survive. I knew making a giant ridiculous library fortress would pay off.
>>
Well lads I'm going to bed, thread will sage til I get back so, update will be in new thread.
Cya.
>>
new thread is up

>>250134
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.