[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many Voices of Magic Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 56787.png (9KB, 830x617px) Image search: [Google]
56787.png
9KB, 830x617px
A young man has decided he will take part in a quest on the new /qst/ board on 4chan.

This young man’s name is Charlie, and he is twenty-two years of age.

Charlie doesn’t find a Quest to his liking, until he finds one titled “The Many Voices of Magic Quest”:

He clicks for the Quest thread to open, and in that instant his life is forever changed, though he doesn’t know this yet.

“What the fuck?” says Charlie.

For some reason the Quest he is reading right now seems to be about him. But it couldn’t be, could it? How could someone know what Charlie is doing as he does it?

“How exactly is my life going to change?” said Charlie.

His exact words appeared as text on the screen.
Charlie feels a chill run down his spine.

“This is impossible.” he says.

Now, this Quest isn’t just about Charlie, and the new adventure he’s going to find himself on, but it’s about YOU as well. You, as a player for the Quest, will have a big role in shaping Charlie’s future.

“What the hell does that mean?” says Charlie, “How would they change my future?”

There is much to discover. For now, let’s start with the basics. YOU, as the player, can shape the fabric of Charlie’s reality, along with your fellow players. But before we do that, why not say hello to Charlie. Whatever words you reply with to this message, Charlie will hear. Go on, try it.

“Seriously what the fuck is going on?” says Charlie. “This can’t possibly be real.”

Charlie looks around his bedroom, certain that he is alone and there aren’t any voices to be heard.
>>
>>238620
Ay yo waddup confused nigga
>>
File: 56787.png (5KB, 830x617px) Image search: [Google]
56787.png
5KB, 830x617px
"Ay yo waddup confused nigga" says a voice inside Charlie's head. It's as clear as day and unmistakable.

Charlie looks around the room desperate for a source like an anon of /gif/ but finds nothing. He returns to his laptop to find the anon's post beneath the opening post for the Quest.

"Shit" says Charlie, "This can't be happening, I must be losing my mind. You know what, I am pretty confused right now. Pretty fucking confused, indeed."

Charlie attempts to post into the Quest thread himself, typing out a lengthy message asking what's going on. However all his attempts to send the message fail for one reason or another.

"Fuck" says Charlie. "So I can't even send a message to whoever's doing this?"

Now comes the fun part of the Quest.

"The fun part?" says Charlie. "I don't like the sound of that."

The fun part is this: as Anons of the Many Voices of Magic, you can alter and change the fabric of reality in Charlie's world. Although you'll be limited in the beginning, seeing as you're all new to the game.

"But what if I don't want my reality altered?" says Charlie.

As players, you currently have ONE INTERFERENCE POINT. Interference points are used to alter Charlie's reality.

The more points you have, the more you can change his reality, and for how long.

As anons, your current power level is minimal. Right now you can make one superficial change to Charlie, or nearby reality which will change anything superficially in his bedroom.

An example of a superficial change would be changing the colour of something, or the size to a very limited degree, or the shape, etc.

"No fucking way. Don't do any of that" says Charlie, "I don't want any part of this Quest, do you hear me? It's morally wrong to fuck with someone's life like this."

First response succeeds as long as it meets the requirements.
>>
>>238688
Shrink Charlie down as much as is possible with your power.
>>
>>238693
Engage.
>>
>>238688
Make his dick 8 inches long

he'll make a lot of men happy that way
>>
>>238688
change the color of his left eye
>>
File: 56787.png (7KB, 830x617px) Image search: [Google]
56787.png
7KB, 830x617px
Charlie reads the anon's post as the sudden change hits him. He shrinks in a sudden jolt, feeling his whole body shrinking smaller until his t-shirt looks extra baggy on him, and his trousers fall to the ground.

Charlie picks his trousers back up, and hurries to the laptop, reading of what he just did.

"Okay you made your point, guys. You can stop now. Just ignore the Quest and let the thread die,okay?"

Well done, anons. You successfully used an interference point. As a reward you can have another interference point.

"Please stop doing this" says Charlie.

He reads the "Engage" comment from 'Picard' (the last place he would want to see a star trek reference) and then the much more frightening post below ""Make his dick 8 inches long. he'll make a lot of men happy that way/"

"Oh fuck" says Charlie, his heart thumping in his chest. "For your information I'm not into guys, and I'm not interested in having an 8 inch long dick. If you all don't stop right now I'll find a way to get revenge on all of you. I swear it."

In this time the shrinking effect wears off. Charlie grows back to his normal height.

"Thank fuck for that." says Charlie.

How will you interfere next? This is the training phase for you lovely anons. Bigger and better things are yet to come.

First post wins for now. Dice rolls will be used in future as the Interference Scale increases.

"You can all just fuck off." says Charlie, who sits with his arms folded.
>>
>>238759
He is forced to breakdance everywhere he goes.
>>
>>238759
Flood his mind with images of me.
>>
>>238759
>>238764
This and make sure he's unnaturally good at it
>>
Charlie has only the briefest of moments to read the text before it happens.

Charlie starts to breakdance in his room. He's terrible at it. The interference point on its own isn't strong enough to make him good at it. Instead he sort of just jumps around trying and failing to breakdance like a pro.

"You---fucking----cunts" says Charlie, between falling on his back, jumping back up. spinning, and then crashing into his laptop, breaking it.

After a minute he stops breakdancing.

Charlie's shoulder aches and his body is coated in a sheen of sweat.

Charlie tries and fails to get his laptop working again.

"Okay" he says out load to his quiet bedroom. "I'm assuming you can all hear me anyway. How about we not ruin my life? Like, we enter into this together, as friends? With your powers, and me being me, we could have a lot of fun, right? So what do you say...partners?"

What do you have to say about that? Bare in mind only responses made in reply to this post will be heard by Charlie. Ones posted anon-to-anon will not be heard by him.
>>
>>238805
Go outside and stab the first person you see in the eye with a spoon.
>>
>>238805
We shall be partners, we shall conquer the Galaxy.
>>
>>238805
Sure you massive faggot
>>
>>238805
I want a waifu
>>
File: 56787.png (8KB, 830x617px) Image search: [Google]
56787.png
8KB, 830x617px
"Go outside and stab the first person you see in the eye with a spoon." says one anon.

"We shall be partners, we shall conquer the Galaxy." says Picard

"Sure you massive faggot" says another

Charlie tenses up out of fear.
Charlie takes a seat on his bed.

"Please for the love of god don't let that guy make me do something awful like that. If you can stop him from making me do that I swear I'll be game for whatever you want. I really don't want to hurt anybody."

Charlie searches his room, finding his almost never used phone, opening it up and finding the thread on 4chan.

"Here it is" he says, reading the comments he heard in his head.

Anons you have been upgraded to the second level of Interference. You can choose between:

1. A stronger Interference which lasts for one minute

or

2. The same basic interference level which lasts for five minutes.

And now the fun part again. You can decide what it is you plan to do. This time anons roll 1d10 each. The highest roll wins. Anons can pool their points together to make greater rolls if they agree on the same Interference.

"Okay anons please don't fuck me over on this. I don't care what happens just don't make me hurt anyone." says Charlie.

He can hear Cleveland's comment in his head.

"Shit. Only a matter of time before the waifu anons turn up."
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>238888
Voting for stronger interference, also punch yourself in your face.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>238888
Quads confirm it.

Beam him onboard the Enterprise for one minute of Horror and confusion.
>>
"Punch yourself in the face" says the anon's voice.

Charlie throws a punch with the added force of the vote behind it.

Charlie bites his lip, drawing blood, but also loses consciousness, passing out cold on his bed with a shiner soon to be appearing on his eye.

He isn't awake to hear the Picard anon's comments.

Ten minutes go by. Enough time for the Interference points to climb back to normal levels. Charlie is still unconscious.

How will you interfere next?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>238941
Suck your own dick until orgasm in front of your mother.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>238941
Become jackie chan and destroy the nearest criminal.
>>
Think of three things that aren't Jackie Chan
>protip you can't
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.