[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure – Heaven Sent Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: Heaven Sent Child.jpg (169KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven Sent Child.jpg
169KB, 860x645px
GENRES: Mystery, Murder, Timeloop, Action
SERIES EQUIVALENCE: Part 6 – Stone Ocean
INSPIRED BY: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Umineko Naku Koro no Ni, Psychopass
QUEST THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmdnB95Uxc

12 people, 1 corpse and a boarded up apartment with no way out. Trapped in the mysterious Blue Oyster apartment complex, you and fifteen of it's inhabitants must find a way out. However, it seems as though time itself would rewind, starting anew to that same day, when you would find the corpse of a mysterious figure lying face down just near the doorway. With the manifestation of a mysterious energy known as 'stands' , you must find the truth behind the time loops and uncover the dark mystery behind this setting.

> The RP goes by 3 day 'cycles' before the time loops back to June 8th, 2007
> NPCs will not remember what happens in the previous loops, with some exceptions.
> If your character dies, time itself will restart.
> There are other ways to force a reset, to be discovered as the quest goes along.
> Use your stand to find out who is responsible for trapping you here and the murders.

IMPORTANT FACTS - http://pastebin.com/8TPFLeyi
CHARACTER LIST - http://pastebin.com/NwfcBtY9
STAND LIST - http://pastebin.com/zLbtQuR4
>>
>>237628

Question about Recollection stand.

Does that mean for a example that I open a door, at later point I can perform "action" to make the door open itself right?
>>
Choose one from each Category.

CATEGORY A
>Male
>Female

CATEGORY B

> [Selfish Gene] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG9c4wcJw5A . This stand can absorb 'aspects' of an object, which it can then apply to itself or other objects. Remote stand, Average across the board.

> [Recollections] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnBviyxPpc . When triggered by the user, any action of choice that they perform leaves behind an blurry grey afterimage. This afterimage can then be 'detonated' by the stand user to accomplish that same action at the same force. Strong close-ranged stand, lacking in Development and Endurance.

> [Mightier Than the Sword] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQ3kqQIY0k . Your stand can 'withdraw' an object from any kind of printed text. For example, your stand can draw a gun out of a page that has the word 'GUN' in it. Any kind of object, providing that you yourself can lift it can be drawn. High development learning and potential, but weaker combat stand. Long-ranged stand.

>>237638

Yes. That's the concept. Also, for example, if your attack would break down a wall, you can set an afterimage. Then, later, you can detonate the afterimage to create an attack that would shatter said wall.
>>
>>237664
>Male
> [Selfish Gene]
>>
>>237664
>female
>selfish gene

Please go through with this one op, it sounds good
>>
>>237664
How abstract can Mightier be, could you write for example, escape route, or does it need to be an actual object?
>>
>>237664
>Male
>[Selfish Gene]
even though I'm a sucker for jazz
>>
>>237664
>>female
>>selfish gene
>>
>>237664
>male
>not soft and wet
>>
>>237706
so selfish gene?
>>
>>237664

>Male
>Recollection

This stand is gonna be damn useful if we keep reverting back in time

I go
>>
>>237700
Change to Recollection
>>
>>237683
As long as you can hold it in your hand, you can draw it out. Words like: SPEAR, SWORD and such. Vague words like 'weapon' can only draw weapons that are roughly appropriate for your predicament, but will never be as powerful as say, a gun.

Fantasy objects such as Excalibur will be drawn as rough human equivalents (aka, a sword).

>>237717
It's not strict time reversion. It's mostly a 'planned actions being used later' sort of ability. This can also be offensive where you lay down punches, then detonate them while escaping to throw a barrage.
>>
>>237677
Change to Recollection
>>
>>237747

Yes I'am aware of it. To use full ability of Recollection require that we need to plan ahead.

Plus who can restist a close range Stand that allow us to do Oraoraora?
>>
>>237747
Addendum: If 'ESCAPE' can be drawn out, it would be in the form of something that can help them escape. For example, in a locked room, the word 'ESCAPE' will draw out a key.
>>
>>237664
Bipedal Futa Scorpion Girl
>>
>>237788
Is this the official qst meme now?
>>
>>237788
no
>>
>>237783
Might as well change to 「Recollection」.
>>
>>237664
>>Male

... this pick is a hard one. They all are great and with the right wits could be dam useful.

>[Recollections]
I hope things will go just as planned.
>>
OP you there?
>>
So! Based on the votes, we now have...

> Male
> Recollections.

Many thanks! I am in the process of updating the pastebin pages.
>>
>>237987
Oh okay
>>
File: Nys.png (293KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nys.png
293KB, 500x600px
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkp7uD4dVcs

You would soon awaken in a world of white. It seemed a bit strange, really, especially as if you woke up right in the middle of a washing detergent commercial. Far from it all, you rouse yourself to wakeful reality, surprised to find yourself lying on the floor.

Before you stood a simple piano, no different from the ones you see from nearby furniture stores. Seated upon it was a slender young man with silver white hair. The peculiarity of his long-sleeved shirt stood out, as the colors of red and black contrasted greatly compared to the pure white of the entire room.

"Ah. How rude of me. Good morning, Thomas." The young man said. Thomas? Thomas...was it? Well. That had to be your name, right? Sitting up, the young man walked away from the piano and smiled. Before you could even open your lips to speak, the young man knelt on one knee and placed his dainty finger upon your lips.

"I will answer your questions shortly, but...I desire to know, with what little you could remember. Is this world worth dying for~?" He asked curiously, with a smile as he withdrew his finger.

What is your answer?
> "Yes, humanity is beautiful even with all our flaws."
> "No way. I'm not about to sacrifice myself for a world that doesn't give a damn about me."
> Ignore his question entirely and demand for an explanation why you are here and why you have no memories.
>>
File: OOC.png (55KB, 334x496px)
OOC.png
55KB, 334x496px
As a general idea, what exactly is the expected frequency of a Quest thread? Is there...any sort of time limit? I'm a rather casual writer, so I tend to write in between say, when I do things and such. Just wondering.
>>
>>238077
Are write-ins allowed in this quest?
>>
>>238080
The maximum limit for a thread in /qst/ is three days or 750 posts before it starts autosaging. Though it's that fast due to how slow things are in /qst/.
>>
>>238103
not that fast* i mean
>>
>>238077
>> "No way. I'm not about to sacrifice myself for a world that doesn't give a damn about me."

>>238080

From my experience as ex-quest author, I update about every 15-30 minutes in /tg. But because we are in new board it is much slower than /tg and some quest thread could stay on like 3-5 days.
>>
> Ignore his question entirely and demand for an explanation why you are here and why you have no memories.
>>
>>238077
>"No way. I'm not about to sacrifice myself for a world that doesn't give a damn about me."
I'm just guessing that we had a shitty life.
>>
>>238077
Yes it's worth it. For with out the world where would I get some Dr. Pepper.
>>
>>238096
What's a write-in? I'll definitely take ideas during stand battles, since it gets more interesting that way, but for most story parts, I'm going to...well, just make it mainly choose your own. BUT! I sort of imagined this like a visual novel, so in between fights, mystery and murders, you can get to know your fellow neighbors and such.

>>238118
As a person who took a rather casual approach to RPing, I usually write every so often, maybe a day or so. I'm rather whimful and lazy, so at times it may be when I just 'feel like'. I am sorry if this slows the pace a tad.

>>238128
If you choose that, chances are, yes. Though, you don't really have memories. You are just aware of who you are, what you are and that's it. You still have knowledge up until a College student-level (whichever is to be decided) and that's it.

Your past, family and such you have no idea about, but you are aware of such things and know that heck, you're not an orphan.
>>
>>238138
Oh okay, though still remaining with my choice.
Also a write-in is pretty much making a suggestion rather picking a option, thought you don't have to include write-ins as they are not mandatory. For example:
>Option A
>Option B
>Option C
>Something else? (this is a write-in)
>>
File: Nys2.jpg (97KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nys2.jpg
97KB, 1600x900px
>>238118
>>238128
>"No way. I'm not about to sacrifice myself for a world that doesn't give a damn about me."

"And why, pray tell, do you feel that way?" The answer gave very little closure to him. In fact, judging by his expression it was clear that your words piqued his attention. "You have no memories of your own, yet the instinct remains. You have no tethers to the physical realm worth ending your life for." True enough, you know very little about yourself. Save for your name you don't quite know who or where you were from.

"The world is rather small, you know Thomas." The white-haired young man mused. "Nothing more than a speck in the horizon of a crimson sundown: destined to be swallowed into the darkness." He spoke so candidly about it, even through the veiled threat of oblivion.

Then, to break the awkward tension, he smiled. "Ah. Where are my manners. My name is Nys. Yes, I have brought you here myself. I...can render my aid to you." Nys tells you, as he takes a seat on the piano stool.

"Come." He asks of you. "Press a key. Any key." Uncertain of what he would mean by this, Nys smiles pleasantly.

What will you do?
> Press a White Key
> Press a Black Key
> "What did you mean by helping me? What do I need help for?"
> "Why am I here? Can you answer that before we move on?"
>>
>>238305
>> Press a Black Key
>> "Why am I here? Can you answer that before we move on?"
Let us be a black guy. Let us be a black guy. Let us be a black guy!
>>
>>238305
>"Why am I here? Can you answer that before we move on?"
>>
>>238305
>>238156

soo... are write in allowed or nah?
>>
>>238312
Unfortunately, I'm still looking for a good character appearance. Given animu, it may be hard.

>>238375
Not at this moment.
>>
>>238375
I don't think write ins should be done if this is OP's first quest or until OP has experience with improvising.
>>
>>238305
>"What did you mean by helping me? What do I need help for?"
>>
>>238475
back, I was in a restaurant
>>
>>238305
Press both
>>
>>237566
So around what time are you mostly active? Go by military time and time zone.
>>
File: Nys3.png (854KB, 1043x690px)
Nys3.png
854KB, 1043x690px
>"Why am I here? Can you answer that before we move on?"
> 2 Black Key
> 1 White Key

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOb640y0ImQ

The air reverberated with a tune, as the keys brought about a simple tune. Slowly did Nys begin to press a few more keys, lithe fingers playing along what you have pressed before. "A curious choice, to choose the Black keys first." He mused, as though his words were directed to no one in particular as he continued to play. "The opposite of nothingness, you chose depth. I am intrigued, human." He told you solemnly.

"Why am I here? Can you answer that before we move on?" You asked, patience seemingly running thin. Nys was always talking about all these philosophical ideas left and right, but very few answers. To this, Nys smiled despite sensing your unease. "You are here, because you need my help. You are trapped in a prison, an endless realm. In fact, you called out to me yourself. So I am here." He told you, a moment's pause as he turned from he piano.

"I will give you the power needed to break free. Fear not, I will render my aid to you." Nys smiled as he stood up and glanced forward, right before a single door.

It was all so strange. You, needing help? But why didn't you even remember why you needed it, much less, what for? "You seem to talk a whole lot about nothing, Nys. Think you can tell me straight what's going on?" An ultimatum, perhaps, but with little to back it up he simply smiled.

"Kuhuhu...humanity intrigues me." He sat, hand clasped onto his chin in curious deliberation. "Always looking for answers to the question they ask. But before that...I must tell you this much. Behind that door lies that realm to which you are trapped in. I have given you a power, the power to end this meaningless entrapment."

From the back of your eyes, you feel a strange power manifesting. The shadow of a humanoid figure arouse behind you, of a muscular man. With it's eyes blocked behind a helmet that covered only the scalp and the eyes. It's body was designed with a tartan pattern splashed with a slight zigzag pattern. There was a strange alcove-like wound to it's center, right between the chest. Surprised at it's presence, you stiffen up visibly. Yet, Nys remained very calm all the while.

"This is a stand. This is a power that will allow you to break free from this prison. It heeds your every call and your order. Learn it's limitation and it's abilities. It will serve you well." Nys said. "Have you any more to ask~?"

Write in a question for Nys. All will be answered in order.
> ________________________

Afterwards, choose one from the following
> Take your leave
> Stay awhile longer and test your 'power'
> Attack Nys
>>
>>239189
I'd like to say 'whenever I am free' , but if I must put a date on it, well... perhaps 16:00 to about, 20:00. I am in EST, at Canada.

I'm a rather casual, so I rather take it easy, unfortunately. I'm going to try out a write-in, but only for questions to ask Nys.
>>
>>239681
You say I called out to you? How?
>>
>>239682
Alright
>>239681
Why are you doing this?
Then take your leave.
>>
>>239681
>> Stay awhile longer and test your 'power'
>Write in a question for Nys
Do you know why I'm trapped or who my enemy is?
>>
Oh dear. We have a tie on what to do after the fill in. If there are no more replies I will just roll the dice after this bump.
>>
>>241473
I'll be changing mine to testing out our power.
>>
>>241473
I just wanted to know how the "afterimage" worked, like if Jojodude kicked a ball than placed this football in same place would Recollections be able to attack someone by repeating the action of ball kicking from behind ? Can the Recollections work on a different/multiple object at same time (a hallway with a dozen footballs would only require Jojodude to kick one ball and than the rest would simply follow the repeated action) ?
>>
>>241767
I think it would work like a mixture diver down and KQ, we would create an action and then be able to trigger the action again on the object.
>>
>>241767
Deeper specifics:

The action is repeated only once, before the afterimage fades away. The action is bound to a specific object only. For example, you can't punch an empty space, but you can punch the flooring and then detonate the afterimage later.

This works on Rush attacks since you use an action on an 'object' or in this case an enemy. Example, punch a guy until he's stunned, then detonate the resulting afterimages, adding essentially double the punches.

Afterimages can be attacked once by a stand or stand user, but is undetectable unless you're within 15ft of the afterimage. At the moment your stand can only replicate an action twice, spanning over 1 second of movement.

>>241889
Quite correct, actually. Though the progression of the ability is much stronger. In later levels you can have up to 5 seconds of 'action' on your stand, which can mean you can leave rush attacks in place.
>>
>>242055
Oh okay, thank you for clarifying.
>>
So is everyone still sticking with their vote?
>>
File: Nys.png (112KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Nys.png
112KB, 500x281px
"You say I called out to you? How?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"Do you know why I'm trapped or who my enemy is?"

> Stay awhile longer and test your 'power'

So many questions, so few answers. Indeed, now that you finally have a chance to speak, you were certain not to let this fall flat. "You're telling me that I called out to you. How would you know that's the case? I don't even remember that. You're not lying, are you? True enough, you had reason to suspect Nys. Who else would wake up in a pure white room with a stranger and no recollection of who they were in the past yet would still trust him?

Ever the enigma, Nys merely smiled as he eased himself onto the piano chair. "In all honesty I merely answered your call simply because there is a mutual...benefit for the two of us. You desire to leave the dreaded repetition of time and I desire to see it end. Why then, would I lie if the result is mutually beneficial?" That sly smile of his...you are certain he's not telling the whole truth or could be lying. Even so, you couldn't help but ask further.

"Why are you doing this? I know you have something to take from it, but what does this benefit mean for you? I find it hard that someone would want to interfere unless they had ulterior motives. Like, persay...what you're not telling me." Nys chuckled in reply, his innocent laughter seemingly unnerving in a way especially given the context. Folding his legs, he tilted his head slightly. "It is true: I have reasons beyond what I am telling you now. I will say this much: what you are doing is certain to serve a higher purpose. I will say, however, when the time is right. What good, after all, is wine that you drink immediately?" His eyes focused upon yours, clearly measuring and observing your emotions as he spoke. "Like wine, a mystery is served best when the time comes." The fact he was treating this like a game was a bit disturbing in a sense. As if...he was looking down on you.

Knowing well that asking further would only be a roundabout trifle, you focus intently as the same otherworldly power, the masculine figure behind you manifests, as you thrust your first towards the wall. A faint, greyish afterimage of you, throwing a punch, lingered. However, this was an afterimage of only you, rather than the mysterious figure instead. "Do you know why I'm trapped or who my enemy is? You can tell me that much, right?” Intently focusing upon that afterimage, you were surprised to find that the sound of a punch being thrown upon which the afterimage vanished. Meanwhile, Nys simply scooted over on the Piano. “Try here. I'm certain you will come to understand more about your...unique power.” He said.
>>
File: Nys4.png (640KB, 1107x591px) Image search: [Google]
Nys4.png
640KB, 1107x591px
You move forward and press a black key. The same key you pressed before. The sound echoed through the barely furnished room, leaving behind an afterimage of you pressing that same key seconds later. All the while, Nys observed keenly. “Sadly, that is a question I know not the answer to. I have never been inside the prison so I am not familiar. Nor could I actually enter: this is something only someone from the inside can do. However, I can tell you this much: your enemies have these abilities of their own, unique and powerful in their own way. Defeating their leader will be instrumental in stopping this time loop.” He said. “For the time loop that you are trapped upon is the very consequence of the mastermind's plot.” He tells you.

Focusing once again, the same sound reverberates moments later as the greyish afterimage fades. It seemed as though your ability could allow the same action to be repeated at a later time, as well as performing an action that you yourself didn't have to do. Meanwhile, Nys smiled as you continued to use your power once more. “Do you have anything else to ask of me, Thomas~?”

Ask him a few more questions, limit 3.
> _______________________

What will you do after?
> Take your leave through the door with a farewell.
> Take your leave rudely.
> Stay there for awhile.
> Attack Nys with your stand
>>
>>244552
>Were there before me that came to this place?
>>
>>244552
Ask if there's other beings like him, then leave normally.
>>
As a side note, when is the 'best' time to actually make a reply? How often should replies be? I'm rather new to qst threads as a whole.

That said, after I wake up from a short nap I'll progress the story shortly. I have most of the preliminary characters done, their planned stands. I just need to prepare their appearances.
>>
>>246269
Sometime around 16:00 to 20:00 EST, qst is more active around that time. As for how often they should be made, probably one every hour and a half if you need to do things in between.
>>
>>246269
OP are you alive?
>>
>>244552
>Why am I here?
>Take your leave through the door with a farewell.

>>246269
Are you alive OP?
>>
File: tumblr_mj1qcei7S51s040zyo1_500.gif (530KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj1qcei7S51s040zyo1_500.gif
530KB, 500x270px
“Were there before me that came to this place?”
“Are there others like you?”
“Why am I here?”

It was only human to understand just how far you can push your capabilities. Sure you weren't proficient with the Piano, but you knew enough as to what each press of a key meant. You tried to press up to four notes, focusing upon that immaterial power you showed prior. Yet, only two greyish afterimages materialized on the first two keys you pressed. Knowing well just what applications you could use for this ability, you instead focus on the questions you meant to ask him. “I can assume I'm hardly the first one you went to, right? Were there others before me?” You asked, hoping to gleam any form of emotion from Nys, who idly smiled all the while. “I am afraid you're the first and possibly only one. After all...you are the only person from that realm I was able to contact.” He told you, folding his leg as he sat casually on the other side of the bench.

“Fair enough. But are there other people like you? I mean...you haven't told me much about yourself and all.” Now that was a question that made Nys giggle slightly. “My my, you know not what I am, yet you begin to ask just if there are others like me? How curious. After all...you did choose the black key before the white.” He speculated, much to your confusion. “In short, yes. However, I would argue I am not at all like the others of my kind. You could say I was...created for this specific person. They are much different from me, you and I. To them, I have a mental illness, really.” All this, spoken with a calm and reassuring face. Truly, he must be quite something.

Yet, knowing well that staying here any longer would just be wasting time, you make for the door. ”One more thing. I'm not going to accept that half-baked reply earlier. Tell me why I am here, for good.” Tone of voice firm and assertive, you made it known that you wanted to know everything. Yet, to that, Nys smiled and leaned his head to the side. “I am afraid that is all I can say. I feel that...you yourself should find out exactly what you are dealing with.” Nys informed you haughtily. “Hmph. Easy for you to say, considering you're just sitting here and all. Well, whatever. See you later, I guess.” In a way, it was almost comforting, even if he wasn't all that helpful. Yet, you question just why all this was taking place. For what purpose?

As you open the door, vibrant light fills your vision...
>>
File: The Room.jpg (21KB, 491x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Room.jpg
21KB, 491x400px
Into the light, and then, darkness.

Your eyes open as you are greeted by the oppressive darkness inside your room. It was way too dark, even for a room at night time. The vague shapes of your room could be seen as you make out what looks like a drawer, a table and a TV. The windows were shut close, perhaps a great reason as to why it was dark here.

From the layout alone, you can tell that it was a one-bed apartment without a living room. To your right yo see what looked like a table and a few chairs and off to the right was what seemed like a door, perhaps to the bathroom. A little further left, you find a door with the chain drawn to ensure privacy.

This...was your room, it seemed. Yet, the events of before, with the white-haired young man named Nys felt all too real. He said you were trapped in this place...could he really be telling the truth? Even if this room seemed...foreign to you, you begin to orient yourself as you try and observe your surroundings.

What will you do? (Will answer accordingly)
> ______________________________
>>
>>253059
>>248757
I think I'm alive. I'm rather...moody as a writer, so I tend to get ups (and rarely the downs. And I don't have the Downs. I think.) and swings for when I feel like posting.

I am sorry for the inconsistency, but, I should be getting to the good part, soon.
>>
For anyone still following, the new thread is here:

> >>254114
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.