[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling Leaf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (128KB, 490x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 490x350px
>New quest
>you are a whirlybird pilot
>you live in a land called Falling Leaf
>Falling Leaf is experiencing a perpetual Autumn
>follow the rules of Joseph Campbell's monomytth to follow the quest
>restrictions: the whirlybird pilot is not the one on the Hero's Journey
>go
>>
>>236835
Drink lots of whisky then fly the whirlybird
>>
File: image.jpg (415KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415KB, 1024x1365px
>>236858
Anders Hill, a middling whirlybird pilot from Falling Leaf, scribbled across the the slate grey sky. He was shit-faced from the corn whisky he was hired to deliver beyond the realm of the Jack Congress to the West. Although corn was plentiful in Falling Leaf, yeast was in short supply. Anders Hill had already drank his profit merely 300 kilometers into his flight.
>>
>>236893
Look for anything interesting on the ground, like farm animals.
>>
>>237133
"Basically, I'm fucked" Anders thought to himself. Even in his mean drunken haze, he realized there wasn't so much as an ugly mouthed goat on the deck this far West.
"Crashing is a better option than crashing anywhere near the Realm of the Jack Congress."
>>
>>237492

Drink more while flying.
>>
>>237492
Fly while drinking.
That's the only option.
>>
>>237492
Drink. Fly at the same time.
>>
>>237718
Nothing will sober a whirlybird nugget faster than a sudden and catastrophic loss of hydraulics. Flying drunk was no longer the only option. hydraulic fluid and black noxious smoke filled his cockpit. Anders' eyes gushed stinging tears. He had to put this son of a bitch Fling Aloft down now.
Maybe the Jack Congress won't take notice of me, he's rationalized. Got to get West and find parts. The Gourdheads don't mind when all things mechanic rust in their presence. The Congress' Realm is littered with tractors and bulldozers, generators with rotten rubber hoses.

The landing was hard. But any landing y can walk away from is a successful one. Surely he was going to call attention to his trespassing before to long. Anders had to move
>>
>>238185
Take your trusty handgun and raid a farm for booze and mechanical parts. Drunk repairs are the best repairs, ask Paul Walker's mechanic.
>>
>>239318
>as we have already established, there ar no farms in the Realm of the Jack Congress. That doesn't mean there is nothing growing...
>>
>>239825
What's in our pockets? Any matches?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.