[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Grease Monkey: Part 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 024.jpg (28KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
28KB, 500x298px
25 Miles East of Yuma, AZ
198X
5 years after the End

Pastebin of 1st 3 threads
http://pastebin.com/0vWezvSE

Thread 4 (very short)
>>194018

Thread 4.5
>>211292

You are Hank Dalton. On the last episode of The Last Grease Monkey, you:
>Went with your new friend Zoe to retrieve the Shitwagon
>Fought and massacred a group of road pirates, killing the Shitwagon in the process (RIP in pieces), though you saved the rear axle which was really the best thing on the car
>Got yourself some sweet lewts including a shitload of guns and two pickup trucks: a 60s Dodge with shotgun slug holes in the engine block and a rolled-over, bullet-riddled 70s GMC which you are currently driving
>Headed back toward Yuma, unfortunately there are some more road pirates after you now. Also the road is blocked. Fortunately there's an exit with a sketchy abandoned farm with a half-collapsed barn and a raided farmhouse, looks like that's your best bet…
-----------

The Camaro pulls ahead of the Fury and starts to close the distance between you. As it gets within 100 feet the Camaro’s passenger stands up through the T-top and aims a submachine gun. “Take the exit!” you yell into the CB as bullets ping off the bed and tailgate of your truck. New holes appear in the windshield and stuffing explodes from the seat inches from your right arm. Zoe wrestles the wrecker around the turn so fast that the Dodge pickup she’s towing nearly flips over. The Camaro's right behind you. You slam on the brakes, raise your MAC-10 and pepper the Camaro with .45 rounds as it starts to pass you. You then ram your bumper into the Camaro's quarter panel which sends it skidding sideways onto the shoulder and throws the wounded gunner out and onto your hood. A quick jerk of the wheel sends him sprawling onto the pavement as you take the turn for the exit, tires screeching, the Fury close behind, a passenger leaning out the window with a shotgun. Your rearview mirror explodes along with a substantial chunk of your windshield and rear window, showering you with glass. Fucker nearly took your head off!

You see the tail end of the Dodge Zoe’s towing disappear behind a barn and follow, goosing the gas pedal and drifting around in a wide arc. White-hot agony rips into your left thigh as a few pellets manage to punch through the door but you grit your teeth and continue the drift, grabbing the M76 from the passenger side of the bench and spray-and-praying out the window until you circle the barn to see the wrecker pulled behind the next corner with Zoe standing behind the Dodge, BAR propped up on the tailgate. You slam on the brakes and spin 180 degrees while Zoe opens up a can of whoopass on the Fury. It veers off and manages to get past Zoe but not before the shotgunner’s head is torn halfway off his shoulders.
>>
>>236283
Your leg burns but you manage to hop out, S&W .357 in your right hand, MAC-10 in your left as the Camaro rounds the corner with a backup gunner sticking out the passenger T-top. They never know what hit them. Zoe dumps 10 rounds into the engine bay while you pop a .357 into the driver’s neck and arc an uneven stream of .45 rounds up the gunner’s body from groin to face. The Camaro swerves off into the field before hitting something and grinding to a halt.

You duck back into the GMC and try to radio Jim but don't get a response except for a lot more static than usual.

“Uh, Hank?” Zoe comes up and taps you on the shoulder. She looks worried, an emotion you wouldn't have thought she was capable of.

“What?”

“Well not only are you bleeding like a stuck pig, but there's something you need to look at.” She gestures out to the long-dead field and you realize what the Camaro has hit. A fucking dead coyote.

The coyotes that you, Jim and Chief massacred last night are all here, lying in the field, their carcasses arranged into a spiral shape, with various other animal corpses piled up in the middle. At least you hope they're all animal...

A) Get the fuck outta here, back on the road to Yuma
B) Get outta here and kill the remaining road pirates
C) Stay here for a minute, patch yourself up, maybe investigate this area further
D) Stay just long enough to patch yourself up then A or B
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>236291
A) Get the fuck outta here, back on the road to Yuma
The truck is already a big blood pit. More blood isn't gonna change anything. If we stay here for any length of time, we're gonna regret it.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>236291
>A) Get the fuck outta here, back on the road to Yuma
Rolling to see if the Jimmy is still driveable
>>
Fuck this place. Fuck it right in the ear. You're not coming back without Jim, Chief, and a fuckload of weaponry. You slide back into the still idling GMC and try to ignore your bleeding leg.

“Let’s get the fuck outta here,” you tell Zoe as you drop the column shifter into drive. Zoe runs and hops into the wrecker.

Just as you pull away the Camaro catches fire,setting the coyote under it alight. Or maybe the coyote caught fire first. The flames spread through the spiral in a chain reaction, releasing ever-twisting columns of oily black smoke. You could swear you see something moving in the smoke but hell naw nigga you out this motherfucker. You hit the highway as the foul smoke rises behind you. As you inch past the stake-bed truck parked across the lanes you catch a glimpse of the driver. He’s been pinned to the seat by several spears, then scalped.

“Barracuda to Black Dog,” says Zoe, “What in the holy screaming fuck is this shit?”

“I wish I knew,” you reply. “But not as much as I wish I didn't have to know.”

Where to?

A) Hospital
B) Jim’s, the pellets aren't in that deep, it's just first aid type shit
C) Chief’s, he can probably help heal you and maybe even give you some idea of what the fuck is going on.

No rolls necessary for now.
>>
>>236338
B)

Sheeit, man. Morrison needs to know. At this point all of Yuma County isn't safe.
>>
>>236338
C) Chief’s, he can probably help heal you and maybe even give you some idea of what the fuck is going on.
yeah uh, i'm pretty sure we have to tell him about that
>>
>>236338
B) Jim’s, the pellets aren't in that deep, it's just first aid type shit
>>
>>236338
Unload and first aid at Jim's, then go have a talk with Chief.
>>
>>236338
Keep trying to hail Jim en route to let him know what the fuck just happened and that we're out at Chief's getting context.
>>
>>237126
>>236338
Also, tell Zoe she's free to come with or to go to Jim's to drop the truck and fill him in if we can't make the CB work for us.
>>
You do manage to contact Jim a few miles later, and decide to head there first. You're a bit woozy and you both are shitting bricks all the way back to Yuma but soon you and Zoe pull into the lot, when you get to the back Jim and Maria are standing outside Maria’s trailer waiting for you. Maria runs to you and helps you out of the truck. You’re thankful, standing up gave you a head rush. “Holy shit,” she says, “What happened?”

“Don't get too excited,” you tell Maria, pointing with your thumb back to the truck as you walk into the trailer, “I made about...half those bullet holes.”

Carla is sitting on the couch in the main room, she barely looks up from her Batman comic as you pass by her. Once you’re in Maria’s room Maria lights a joint, hits it once to get it going then hands it to you.

“For the pain,” she says. You nod and take a hit.

“I'm not a nurse,” she says, “But this won't be the first time I've dug buckshot out of somebody.”

Next you drop your pants but what comes next isn't nearly as fun as the first time you did that in front of her. Still she seems to know what she's doing. It's only a couple of pellets and soon enough she has them out and the wound is bandaged. While she works you tell her what you saw out there.

“So it's not just the Wendigo now? Fucking thing has friends?

“Looks like it,” you say as you pull your pants back up over the bandage.

“So what are you gonna do?” asks Maria.

You take one last hit of the joint. “Go see Chief,” you reply. “Hopefully he knows what did that shit and how to kill it.”

Maria leans close and kisses you. “Be careful,” she says.

Weed and a couple weak painkillers (Tylenol with codeine) have dulled the pain a bit but certainly don't make you forget you've been shot. You open the door and limp out to see Jim and Zoe standing there.

“Chief’s?” asks Jim. You nod.

“I'm sticking with you guys a while longer,” says Zoe, “But you owe me a lot more than some suspension work when this is over.”

You and Jim get into the Riviera, Zoe follows in her red Plymouth Duster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KKNsC9oHS4

“Wanna trade cars with me for a couple days?” asks Jim. “The clutch in that Elky is gonna be hell on your leg right now.”

You contemplate the offer while you drive out to Chief’s ranch. Looking to the East you can see the column of smoke even from here. Chief is out sitting on his porch, smoking a pipe and staring at the smoke.

“Know how last night you thought it was skinwalkers? Because that,” Chief points to the column of smoke, “That’s fucking skinwalkers.”

A) Ask about Skinwalkers (write in)
B) Ask what he found out about the Wendigo if anything
C) Both

Trade cars? Y/N

Jim’s car is a 1965 Buick Riviera with a hopped up dual quad 425 Nailhead and an automatic transmission. It's not quite as fast as the El Camino but it's not far off.
>>
>>239431
A) Ask about Skinwalkers
>"How do we kill 'em?"

And yes, trade cars.
>>
>>239431
>What should we know about skinwalkers
Also, mention the buckshot. I remember that getting a piece of bone from something other than yourself under your skin is seriously fucking bad news when skinwalkers are involved, and one of those shotgun pellets could have been a polished little bone pearl.

And yes, trade cars.
We left the Elky at the gas station, figuring we'd just drive back and recollect it after transporting the GMC and the Dodge here. Have fun picking it up it, Jim!
>>
>>239479
You were shot by road pirates, not skinwalkers. Though you're not sure whether they're affiliated.

You didn't take the El Camino, you left it at Jim's and rode with Zoe. Leaving it anywhere outside of town would be a really retarded move and you would likely never see it again.
>>
>>239510
... Oh right. I completely spaced riding in with Zoe. I was sitting here kicking myself the whole time for personally suggesting driving the GMC for nothing.
>>
>>239431
C) "Exactly how bad is this Skinwalker-Wendigo combination?"

Trade ca~
Hold on, isn't the Jimmy already automatic?
>>
>>239622
Yeah but do you really want to keep driving a blood soaked bullet riddled truck with the windshield shot out? Driving the Riv until your leg heals or you acquire a replacement cab for the GMC seems like a better option to me. Also the Riv is faster.
>>
>>239431
>do they usually cooperate with wendigos?
>what's the worst they can do?
>how to protect your ass from them?
>how to get rid of one?
and yeah, trade cars for a while
>>
>>239431
Ask chief if white ash with napalm mixed will work
>>
File: 1451799595601.gif (2MB, 349x255px)
1451799595601.gif
2MB, 349x255px
>>239631
"On this episode of Roadkill we hunt wendigoes and skinwalkers in Yuma County, AZ with the help of the Colander, a 197X GMC truck."
>>
“So exactly what the fuck is a skinwalker? And how do I kill it?”

Chief takes a hit from his pipe and blows a smoke ring into the air. “As much as they like to pretend, deep down a Skinwalker is still a man wearing the skin of the beast he wishes he was. They're quick, sneaky and brutal but you don't need silver bullets to take them down. They spread and embellish their own legends, pretend to be immortal monsters or evil spirits. But anything that will kill a man will kill a Skinwalker.”

Chief passes you the pipe and continues talking, you take a deep pull and pass it to Jim.

“They use tricks, ambushes, poison. Voodoo shit, they're like witch doctors. Bad medicine men. They profane the ancient tribal ceremonies to try to commune with the true evil they pretend to be. Sometimes they’re successful, some even have a few powers. Shapeshifting is rare, but I've seen things.”

Jim passes the pipe to Zoe who refuses at first then reconsiders and takes a small hit. You begin to notice that your leg us feeling slightly better.

“Would they work with others?” you ask, “Road pirates?”

“Maybe. Fight alongside them? Probably not. Use them as cannon fodder? Of course, they love that shit.”

“What was the shit we saw out there? What was it for?” Zoe chimes in.

“A show of their power, a signal to the Wendigo. They want to join forces, try to gain its power. But I have a feeling it'll use them the same way they’re using those road pirates.”

“What's the worst case scenario here? If they work together?”

“Imagine the coyotes from last night, but all over town. Not just coyotes either. Wild dogs, wolves, mountain lions, bears, creatures from miles around descending on this town and tearing it apart.”

“Soooo,” says Zoe, “We don't want that, right? How do we stop it?”

“Kill em,” says Chief, “As soon as possible.”

It's now late afternoon, the sun will go down in a few hours.

A) Load up on firepower and go after these fuckers now
B) Hole up somewhere for the night (specify Jim’s or Chief’s)
C) Go to Sheriff Morrison
>>
>>242166
C) better warn people incase shit goes south
>>
>>242166
Bring the man our cache of guns and fill him in. If he's in and he's got people he can trust to operate guns without shooting their eye out, they can use something of their choice from the pile.
>>
>>242166
C) We need firepower. All of it.
>>
>>242166
>>
>>242166
C)
>>
Roll 1d100 for how well you can convince Morrison and how much help he can give you.

Considering there's a showdown a coming, here's a weapon inventory, let's see what you want to equip or give to the other characters.

Hank:
>S&W M27 .357
>Colt Trooper .357
>MAC-10
>M97 Trench Gun (slug gun)
>Buck knife

Jim:
>Colt 1911
>Combat knife

Zoe:
>Colt 1911
>M3A1 Grease Gun
>Browning Automatic Rifle
>Switchblade

Chief:
>Winchester 1901 10-gauge
>Bowie Knife

In GMC:
>S&W M76 Submachine Gun
>Iver Johnson 12 gauge double barrel (sawn off)

In Dodge truck:
>M1 Garand
>M1 Carbine (x2)
>SKS
>Savage Model 99 .30-30
>Browning Auto 5
>Ithaca 37
>Mossberg 500
>Colt 1911 (x2)
>Colt 1911 Commander
>Browning Hi Power
>S&W M1917
>Ruger Blackhawk .44 Mag
>Walther P38
>Beretta M1951
>Tokarev TT33
>Various knives and hatchets (Bowie, trench knife, kukri, etc)

Jim’s shed:
>Ruger AC556
>PPSh-41
>Marlin 1895 .45-70
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>242560
Let's give Chief the M1 Garand, as well as the Savage. Give Jim the PPSH, Carbine, and Ithaca 37.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>242560
replace M97 with AC556, we need that range!
and for the rest >>242563
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>242560
i'll agree with >>242564
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>242560
Hank: Swap the M1897 for the AC556, grab a 1911.
Jim: Blackhawk, .45-70, Tokarev and PPSh
Zoe: Seems okay
Chief: Garand, 1911, M1 Carbine
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>All these horrible rolls.

Holy fuck we are truly fucked.

We need a frontline with the low-range one-shot things. And automatic suppression fire in the back.
Also line the trucks to make a makeshift circular barricade for cover
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>242560
I'll trust the others for the inventory management. I'll just try to save us from all these rolls
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>242560
I'll try and save us.
>>
File: ass blast off.gif (3MB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
ass blast off.gif
3MB, 200x160px
>mfw rangebanned

>>242605
A cocked up roll means that Morrison won't assist us, that's it.

bump
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

Welp, looks like we aint going to get help.
>>
Chief grabs his shotgun and hops in his battered Chevy Apache, the engine sounds a lot healthier than the truck looks. Jim gets in the passenger seat. You and Zoe take the Riviera.

The Yuma Sheriff’s station is about the best-kept building in the whole town, it used to be a drive-in restaurant and even has a semi-permanent roach coach operating next to it selling deliciously greasy burgers and burritos. A nearby boom box is playing the Eagles.

https://.youtube.com/watch?v=snPgFNMCXBs

All four of you are hungry for some reason so Jim and Chief go order while you and Zoe go into the station. Morrison is in the lobby, you get his attention and tell him about today’s events. When you get to the coyote-hauling truck driver’s murder Morrison pulls a deputy aside.

“Holman, get everyone on the horn, tell em to drop their cocks and grab their socks!” He turns back to you as Deputy Holman scrambles to the radio.

“Giant Devil Buzzards I can't fathom,” says Morrison, “But I can believe a buncha tweaked out crazies out there playing with dead animals and killing people. I don’t know what in the hell poor Javier was doing that far outside town but nobody deserves that.”

He reaches under a desk and retrieves an M14.

“Problem is I can’t spare but two men and one truck, I need everyone else to block the whole damned highway between the river and the hills and still man the station.”

“Hawkins, Garcia, load up the Blazer!”

You barely have time to finish your delicious carnitas burrito before the Blazer pulls out of the garage. It’s a beast of a truck on fat off road tires, powered by a 454 bored out to 468. The fiberglass top is off, revealing a stout roll cage and a mounted M60 machine gun. Damned sight better than nothing.

Inventory:

Buick Riviera
Hank:
>S&W M27 .357
>Colt Trooper .357
>MAC-10
>Ruger AC556
>Buck knife

Zoe:
>Ruger Blackhawk .44 Mag
>Colt 1911
>M3A1 Grease Gun
>Browning Automatic Rifle
>Switchblade

In Chevy Apache
Jim
>Colt 1911 (x2)
>Marlin 1895 .45-70
>PPSh-41
>KA-BAR

Chief:
>S&W M1917
>Winchester 1901 10-gauge
>M1 Garand
>Bowie Knife

In Chevy Blazer
Deputy Hawkins
>CAR-15
>Browning Hi Power

Deputy Garcia
>M14
>Ruger Redhawk .357
>>
>>245714
Oh yeah, almost forgot, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and roll 1d100.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>245714
>>245726
for what?
>>
>>245738
Making it back to Skinwalker Ranch without issues. Which isn't looking good so far.
>>
>>245752
is looking very promising now*
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>245714
>>245726
>>245752
And then everyone died, especially Heath Ledger. The end.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>245726
oh dear, we are in trouble
>>
File: 1379639050889.jpg (111KB, 380x455px)
1379639050889.jpg
111KB, 380x455px
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>245714
>>245726
Here goes nothin'

>>245738
>>245763
>those rolls
>>
>>245782
>>245828
neat, we average 39,5 now
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>245714

>>245834
Let's see now
>>
>>246080
37,4 avg
>>
Rolled (1d00)

>>245714
Maybe this will bring up the avg a bit
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>246137
Well it might would help if the 1 showed up eh?
>>
>>246140
39,6 avg, atleast we can avoid the result of my shitty >>245738
roll
>>
File: pickuppsie.png (117KB, 687x378px) Image search: [Google]
pickuppsie.png
117KB, 687x378px
Niggertits, look what i found >>245726
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

Lets see if I help
>>
>>248079
Thank you
>>
rip niggertits
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZZ7ntdzs-I
Soon we ride i hope ;_;
>>
New thread
>>259404
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.