[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mierda, I’m Lost Overseas! Quest version 0.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (572KB, 1676x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
572KB, 1676x900px
So, you fucked it up. You had to had that gigantic tequila bottle with those shady sailors and you HAD to accept their invitation aboard their boat and now you woke up smelling like a rotten turd on top of a roadkill raccoon, all soaked in moonshine. Your head hurts like hell and your eyes can barely focus on anything. You check your pockets and find them absolutely empty. Hey, at least you feel your rear end intact (this time) but, what the hell! Where are you? This isn’t your hometown of Tampico, Mexico! The language in the signs is wrong, the buildings are wrong, the people is all censored and you see Google logos everywhere! That’s probably the hot tub alcohol but, changos, you gotta go back somehow! It’s chilling outside which is weird considering it was summer the last time you were awake. What do?

Rules:

The objective is to go back to Tampico, Mexico safe and sound by any means. There are Game Over scenarios so be careful with the chosen actions.

The action taken will be the next one after a “status post” ending in “What do?”. I will disregard any action stated without the “Action=” prompt
The allowed actions are: Move - Run (N,S,E,W) / Look (Around, Object) / Pickup (Object) / Speak - Talk to (Person, Object) / Use – Use with… (Object) / Sit – Lay (Location)

For most events and actions, I’m gonna make veiled rolls to keep it entertaining. Also, my English is broken as shit so it will add to the authenticity of the adventure (and annoy some of you).

As this is my first /qst/ I’ll keep it short. If It goes well enough, I’ll make more complex ones.
>>
Look behind.
>>
>>236005
Remember to use the "Action=" prompt. Everything else will be consider meta-game chat.
>>
File: 2.jpg (610KB, 1676x900px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
610KB, 1676x900px
>>236005

You see some parked cars and buildings not far from your position. You guess this is some kind of dock or at least a custom site. It smells like a dock but the place is too fancy for… well, for everything in Tampico. What do?
>>
>>236025

[Action] [Move North]
>>
File: 3.jpg (708KB, 1676x900px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
708KB, 1676x900px
>>236054
After finding the sun, you move south from your position. It seems like this is the end of the docks and a big fancy city rises in the horizon. There’s few around and they look so WHITE, like from a foreign movie or something. Clearly, you are far FAR away from home. You see the end of the docks to the South, water to the East, Some construction site to the West and your previous position to the North. What Do?
>>
>>236093
Go to the construction sight.
>>
>>236163
Yeah. Do this.
>>
>>236186
Well I guess Action- move west to construction site
>>
Action: look at the car plates, see if we can guess which country we're in
>>
File: 4.jpg (890KB, 1676x900px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
890KB, 1676x900px
>>236218

You look around and find a white car parked nearby the curb you were standing. It’s hard to focus so you get close. The plate in the car looks foreign but you do recognize the flag on the left. It’s the European flag! You are in the Europa Country or something. Damn, how wasted were you!? That’s at least a week’s travel on a ship. Those fucking sailors… You swear never to trust anyone who doesn’t speak Spanish and deals in homebrew alcohol. What do?
>>
>>238453
Fucking Europeans why can't they have a plate for each country
>>
>>238453
Mira hacia el este
>>
>>238909
Me quedaré ciego, chingon.

Use the Action= prompt, Trying to keep it neat.
>>
>>238685

The S on the left hand side of the plate indicates that the car is from Sweden
>>
>>239152
Busca algun anuncio y mira el idioma en el que esta escrito
>>
OH FUCK THOSE MAERSK CONTAINERS. THIS SHIT IS IN DENMARK!
>>
>>240845
>Implying those aren't anywere else... but you might be close
>>240277
Usa el "Action=" adelante, cabron
>>239635
Good assumption.
>>
>>240845
Copenhagen Malmö Port
>>
>>241964
Nice one! Now, how do you plan to get out of there?
>>
>>241976
ACTION:

Hail a taxi, speak broken spanish and act like a maniac
>>
File: 5.jpg (705KB, 1676x900px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
705KB, 1676x900px
>>242544
You try to find a taxi or any car that looks like one but it seems you are in a cargo area and after a few minutes, you realize you'll not find any without moving out from the parking lot. Also, a couple passed by pushing some kind of baggage trolley. You spew: "JELOW", a really fucked up form of "Hello" but they just returned you a condescending smile and left. Is it because of the smell or the degree of brown on your skin? You will never know but it’s clear they speeded up after passing next to you. You considered screaming at them like a maniac but after a moment, you realize that it wouldn’t be wise. You are closer to what seems to be a main street up ahead. Next to you there is the old construction site, a fence to your left and your previous position behind you. What do?
>>
ACTION:
Strip naked
Run to the main street
>>
File: 6.jpg (621KB, 1676x900px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
621KB, 1676x900px
>>248062
All of a sudden, you feel the urge to run naked, for no reason. Maybe you want to attract the attention of someone, maybe if the cops gets to you, they could bring some help. (pleadging insanity is so much easier then, dunno, ASKING so, why not?) Your clothes are absolutely filthy, anyways. You take out all your clothes and with your burrito hanging, you stroll to the nearby street. Now you are naked in the middle of the road and with a chilling 13°C, you feel your balls push against your prostate harder than when that bull horned you to that wall. Congratulations, you are officially a madman and everyone is staring at you from their cars. What do?
>>
>>248641
Come to your senses, put your clothes back on, and walk down the street to one of those hotel-looking buildings.
>>
ACTION
Stay naked.
Run to the hotels.
>>
File: 7.jpg (644KB, 1676x900px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
644KB, 1676x900px
>>250047
Seeing that your nakedness raises a few eyebrows but nothing else, you snoop around trying to find a building that looks like a hotel but… yeah, you don´t understand the language on the signs. Also, you are forgetting your clothes so you pick them up and start to casually jog down the road towards the city. You feel strangely liberated as you act like some kind of chicano hobo with mental issues and feel strangely proud about your Pancho Villa tattoo being displayed for anyone to see on your left butt cheek. Some guy on a van stops next to you and say something you don’t understand before bursting into laugher. A good reaction, you think, but not enough to have someone interested in stopping you. Up ahead you see the city. Behind you there’s the dock and the construction site to your sides. What do?
>>
ACTION:

RUN FORREST RUN
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.