[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacksmith Quest: Part 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20

File: 060.png (181KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
060.png
181KB, 800x600px
The Dwarven Blacksmith Dvorak Thunderbutt just got back to her smithy after a busy day.

RECAP:

Dvorak went to the Castle to talk to the Royal Vizier Schneebly about the Abandoned Mine in Flurgen Forest. She discovered that Potato Sack Jerry, the smelliest old drug addict in town, was squatting there, so she went on an quasi-epic quest to figure out how to cleanse him or get rid of him.

Along the way, she met Deek the Sneak, the thievish young lass selling illegitimate goods down in the Undermarket and who ended up being a guinea pig for Dvorak's human upgrading experiments, and also Dido, sole worker at Dido's Crap, a probably mostly legal store which sells probably mostly legal things, where she bought some definitely legal soap.

Finally, after picking up her best friend and coworker, the Elven Enchantress Adlap Dr'rzplz, they went back to the Abandoned Cave and had a quasi-epic cleaning battle with PSJ. After cleaning him, they left him behind and ventured into the cave. They found some ore and a magic ring with a confusing name, Dvorak got her hair eaten off by a slime, and at the end they found a prayer room and altar with a statuette of Chunt, the Toe Devil. They knocked off the statue into the dirt, tracked mud all over the now unaligned altar, stole some candlesticks, and left.

(1/2)
>>
Now back at home, Dvorak has decided to do some customer requests that accumulated while she was out. She found a piece of cloth that is now working as a headscarf to hide her jacked up hair. She also decides that she's tired of carrying all this crap around, and puts the Fertility Statue, the +6 Glock, the vial of Ass Poison, and the Junk Ball off to the side. Adlap is working on an Amulet of Minty Breath, while Dvorak is working on an Iron Shortsword. She just finished working up a sweat by refining some Iron Ore into Iron Ingots, and is preparing to craft the sword.

I need 2 people to roll 1d8.

First roll (Dvorak):
1: Dvorak messes up the crafting, and ends up with junk metal. She'll have to remake them into iron ingots and try again.
2: The crafting barely succeeds. Dvorak cranks out a shoddy Iron Greatsword. Dvorak might have to give the customer a discount or risk having them not pay for it.
3-4: Turned out good. Dvorak cranks out a regular Iron Greatsword.
5-6: Dvorak cranks out a quality Iron Greatsword. Dvorak's REPUTATION might go up!
7-8: Smithing so good, the heat of the Forge God shines upon it. Dvorak cranks out a +1 Iron Greatsword! Not only does her REPUTATION go up, the customer might pay more for this!

First roll (Adlap):
1: Adlap messes up the crafting, and ends up with with an inert enchantment. She'll have to reenchantify them and try again.
2: The crafting barely succeeds. Adlap cranks out a wonky Amulet of Minty Breath. She might have to give the customer a discount or risk having them not pay for it.
3-4: Turned out good. Adlap cranks out a regular Amulet of Minty Breath.
5-6: Adlap cranks out a quality Amulet of Minty Breath. Adlap's REPUTATION might go up!
7-8: Enchanting so fine, the sparkles of the Enchantment Goddess glitters down upon it. Adlap cranks out a +1 Amulet of Minty Breath! Not only does her REPUTATION go up, the customer might pay more for this!
>>
>>235835
(Oops, Adlap will be the second roll)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>235835
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>235835
>Wow were is everyone.
>check time
>11:11 on a weekday
...oh
>>
>>235897
well, too bad for adlap...
>>
File: 061.png (147KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
061.png
147KB, 800x1200px
>>235897
>>235895

Dvorak envisions the Iron Greatsword in her mind and swings. Blow after blow, the hot steel caves under the weight of the hammer and shapes to her liking. The forge burns hot and clean, increasing the quality of the metal. With each swing, sweat falls from Dvorak and sizzles against the near-molten steel. After hours and hours of pounding, grinding, shaping, and melding, the sword is ready and comes out of the procedure with a +1, surely granted unto her by Hautte, the Forge God, just for pure handiwork and determination. It's like the earth and the heavens worked in sync to deliver this majestic weapon unto humanity.

Dvorak wipes her brow. She probably needs a bath. But first, she listens for Adlap. She should be finishing up around now too.

Dvorak hears a noise that sounds like mixture between a fart, a clink, and a whoosh, followed by a "UGH FUCK GODDAMN IT" and then a loud groan. Dvorak asks if Adlap wants to talk about it. Adlap says nooooooope.

It's now 10 pm.
>>
>>236089
alright this ones a real important piece, lets keep it under lock and key so that no one can rob us of it while we take a bath.
>>
>>236143
Get a huge chest with a trap door with a +5 lock or something.
But Adlap's on the top our good shit underneath to confuse those who aren't us
>>
File: 061.png (137KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
061.png
137KB, 800x1200px
>>236158
>>236143

Dvorak finds their biggest chest and their most upgraded lock. The chest barely fits and the lock is only +1, but that should do. She tucks it into a corner and makes it look as inconspicuous as one can make a treasure chest look.

Dvorak and Adlap's shop/house thing doesn't have plumbing, most people don't. There's a hand powered water pump down the street that Dvorak can go grab water from, but it's kinda late and she's tired. But it would be the more frugal/prudent thing to do. Alternatively, she could go to the public bath house 10-20 blocks away, but it would cost a coin or two to get in and she'd have to keep her head wrapped up so people won't gawk at her predicament. Also, if she goes, she might run into somebody crazy this late at night. It might be a good idea to bring Adlap just in case.

What should she do?
>>
It's kinda late IRL too, so I'm gonna call it a night there. Y'all can vote on what to do, or suggest something completely different. I'll be back tomorrow evening.
>>
>>236227
Catch up with the gossip at the bathhouse. Blame your baldness on an experiment gone awry.
>>
>>235829
>Dwarven Blacksmith Dvorak
>friend
>Elven Enchantress Adlap
Shit quest
/thread
>>
>>236227
I say first we use the fact that we must have a razor or at least a razor sharp blade in our home/smithy and give our self a proper shaved head. Then we can head to the bathhouse and simply claim it's a fashion statement.
>>
do the pump. it's the dorf thing to do.
>>
>>236336
this, take along a concealable weapon for protection too.
>>
>>236227
I say use the pump.
>>
>>236227
>use the pump.
>>
>>236443
A dorf thing to do would be constructing a TOTES SAFE steam boiler. And digging into the aquifer is absolutely within the building codes, right?
>>
go to the baths, i doubt anyone really cares about the state of your hair.
>>
>>236454
>concealable weapon
1) why do we need a weapon while in the middle of town and
2) To a bath house, where the hell are we going to conceal a weapon?
>>
>>237587
Her bush. Remember, she's a dwarf.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

test
>>
Rolled 17 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>238271
secondary test
>>
File: 062.png (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
062.png
52KB, 800x600px
Looks like 4 votes for public baths, 3 for pump, and 1 for building a boiler: baths win. Although, about the hair, there's two for shaving and two saying don't bother, we need a tie breaker.

Dvorak thinks on it for a second, but she decides she can afford the coin for going to the public baths. Besides, it's late, so there shouldn't be many people there.

Although there might be a few people there. Dvorak could get Adlap to do a quick shave of the big chunks of leftover hair just so she looks more uniformly bald, at least as long as people don't get too close. She thinks they may have a straight razor lying around somewhere that hasn't been sold.

Also, she remembers, the streets could be dangerous this time of night. The city guards do a good job of making sure violent drunks and weird critters don't walk the roads, but they're certainly not perfect. Why, just last week a Dire Ant dug out of the ground 5 blocks north of here, and knocked down the door to Old Granny Martina's bakery because it smelled sugar. Then there's been talk of werebats roaming the city at night, and cultists in black robes walking down back alleys with candles and chanting softly in the night. Maybe it might be best to take a small weapon? Maybe that straight razor?

Oh, lastly, should she ask Adlap if she wants to come with, or should she ditch her nerd elf butt? She does know a few offensive magyks if Dvorak doesn't want to carry the razor.
>>
>>238660
shave head, go alone, take razor.
>>
>>238660
Too bad about that magic chisel running out of charges. Really could've used a FIST+5 about now. Maybe we'll get a second one. And then upgrade the first chisel with the second chisel.

Go ahead and shave. Go alone. Maximum daring.
>>
File: bromance.png (348KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
bromance.png
348KB, 500x418px
also

>>236260

>implying dwarves and elves don't have the biggest friendship potential

senpai...
>>
File: 1457542163302.jpg (50KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457542163302.jpg
50KB, 814x500px
>>238680
Those are literally the two worst things about LOTR.
>>
>>238680
also
>qt dwarf
>ugly elf
U wot m8?
>>
>>238689

Come on dude, do you even remember the Frodo and Sam parts?

>>238696

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

(Okay, I'll get drawing now)
>>
>>238696
Do you go from thread to thread, defending the sanctity of stereotypes of stereotypes against the evil clutches of originality? Is this your career, being some kind of shitposting internet superhero?

Are you proud?

>>238726
...I liked those parts...
>>
>>238729
Man, to each their own, but all I remember is Frodo being like "let's be friends with Smeagol" and "I'm tired Sam", and Sam just being like "yes sirree, Mr. Frodo".
>>
>>238729
That's a great idea actually, I shall be called shitpostman.
>>
>>238752
There was Mount Doom-sized subtext under every word, inflection, gesture and emotion expressed by both Gollum and Frodo. I will literally fistfight you about this.

Sam did grate occasionally, though.

This is all I will say on the matter.

>>238766
I'm sure you will last longer than three days without getting banned, just like I'm sure people will give a shit about you.
>>
>>238729
I'm just trying to use logic, based on the behaviour and traditions of a fictional group, I should be able to assume what they would do or not in any given situation.

But whatever it is all made up anyways.

>>238783
They would be more angry about me using a name and trip code.
PD: I will never acknowledge your creations as dwarfs and elves because they have not the characteristics required to be recognized as such.
>>
>>238766
>>238801
>he puts on a trip
Thanks. Easier to filter faggots when they do stuff like that.
>>
>>238660
Give us dat razor. If someone gets too clingy, we can fuck 'em up.
>>
>>238801
And if regular,non-autistic people thought the way you did, Dwarves would still be generic nature spirits and elves would be... rape demons, or helpful fairies, or something. It's contested by scholars. Which you would know about, if you actually bothered having an iota of knowledge about what you're trying to talk about.

Things change. Get over it.
>>
>>238829
Teach me senpai
>>
>>238801
>I will never acknowledge your creations as dwarfs and elves because they have not the characteristics required to be recognized as such.
>Dvorak
>Short and stocky
>Blacksmith as profession
>Uses a hammer to fight

>Adlap
>Tall and lanky
>Pointy Ears
>Uses magic to fight
How are they not a Dwarf and an Elf?
>>
>>238844
>Dwarves would still be generic nature spirits
>Dwarves
>ever being anything other that beings evolved from maggots of the tree of life
>Implying you know anything about “nature spirits" or elementals as they should be called.
Try harder faggot.

You think that reading muh lord of the rings and creating imaginary friends on tumblr, produced by your degenerate mind, gives you knowledge about anything.

>>238861
Whatever, do as you wish, is not as it changes my life in the slightest.

Being called ignorant really triggered me, I'll leave you alone now.
>>
File: 063.png (108KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
063.png
108KB, 800x1200px
Dvorak decides to shave her head. It's not perfect, since she's not a barber and they've only got a single mirror, but in the words of the ancient bard and philosopher, Grundletum of Bamblebrook: "shit man whatevs". She takes a towel and pockets the straight razor just in case.

Dvorak yells out "headed out, be back in a bit!" and Adlap acknowledges her with a grunt from her room. Dvorak heads out into the starry night.

Let's have a roll to see if Dvorak runs into anything spooky.

Roll 1d8:

1: Dvorak runs into a Werebat.
2: Dvorak runs into a Muggish Knave.
3: Dvorak runs into a Dire Fly.
4-8: Dvorak makes it to the bath house without problems.
>>
File: 1458768380804.gif (356KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1458768380804.gif
356KB, 245x170px
>>238908
But I didn't even get to explain the basic concept of transition to you. Y'know, how things get interpreted not only as how they started out and how you personally think they currently are and should remain forevermore? Or how about how we don't even know for sure where dwarves originated from, or even if they originated from one or more cultures, and about the hundreds of essays written about this, even outside the one Wikipedia article you skmmed just now?

Wait, did I actually hurt your feeling? Is it because your ignorance was so obvious a guy could call you out on it from two offhand posts you made on the internet? But I thought you knew about 4chan and the consequences of shitposting therein! I'm sorry, person I'll definitely remember tomorrow, please forgive me!

Little did the impostor know that the real Shitpostman was also in that very thread...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>238959
I apologize for this. It's like a drug to me.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>238955
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>238955
Rawlin
>>
>>238959
Thank for caring about my feeling fuckboi, see you tomorrow.
>>
File: 064.png (182KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
064.png
182KB, 800x1800px
>>238975
>>238974
>>238970

Dvorak pretty definitively makes it to the bath house without issue.

She enters into the womens' side and loads her stuff into a cubby. Heading into the bathing area, Dvorak notices that there's not very many people here. Probably because the place closes at 11, and it's 30 minutes til.

Looking around the large pool, there seems to a group of 3 older human ladies to the left, probably gossiping like old ladies in groups of 3 tend to do. There's also a tall somebody covered head to toe in cultist robes who looks straight at Dvorak as she walks in, and across the pool from the entrance is an orc, who seems to be trying to keep away from the cultist and old ladies. There are also a few staff workers cleaning up for the night.

Dvorak could also just clean her self real quick and then lounge alone for the next thirty minutes and rest up. It might be good for her health.
>>
>>239139
>and across the pool from the entrance is an orc, who seems to be trying to keep away from the cultist and old ladies.
That orc seems to posses an astounding degree of good sense, lets mingle with them.
Or at the very least the old ladies, being alone and not a big muscular orc is just asking to be stabbed by a cultist.
>>
>>239139
Ork chick. Hot tough chicks fo lyfe, yo.
>>
>>239139
Orc chick
>>
>>239139
Let's see if we can't pork the Ork.
>>
>>239139
well since we are going to be next to the orc, we should ask if we could bathe with her, she might be avoiding people for the sake of prudery.
>>
File: 065.png (232KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
065.png
232KB, 800x1800px
>>239165
>>239193
>>239241
>>239157

The orc across the pond looks less cultisty than the cultist. Dvorak decides to go over and bother her.

As she walks up, the orc doesn't seem to realize Dvorak is walking up. She must be lost in thought. Dvorak takes a deep breath and slips down into the warm pool with a slight splash, breaking the orc out of the daydream and spooking her at the same time.

The orc looks at Dvorak with a look that says "Why in this giant empty pool, does the dwarf come sit next to me? I just want to bathe in peace. I even come to bathe at 10pm at night so nobody else will be here. Maybe I should start pumping water into a basin and bathing at home."

Dvorak is too busy to notice the look. Even though the pool is only 2 feet deep and her head didn't go under, she keeps holding her breath for another 10 seconds until she's convinced that she's not drowning. Dwarves don't have very good instincts when it comes to swimming.

What should she say or ask?

It's kinda late, I'll try and pick back up tomorrow evening.
>>
>pig orcs
nice

>>239322
"This is the furthest spot away from a suspicious cultest, and a gaggle of old ladies who would probably nag about the haircut, so pardon the intrusion but this is the place i feel most comfortable. I promise I won't be much of a bother."
>>
>>239377
This
>>
>>239377
Also this.
>>
>>239377
this
nice dubs btw
>>
>>239377
This
>>
Oh my, OP must be busy today
>>
>>239377
Not that it matters, but I'll only support this if we immediately proceed to bother the shit out of her.

Say, pumping water into a basin to bathe at home, is that a thing we can do? Maybe she actually would pay for us to do it...
>>
>>241490
Why don't we just start hitting on her too. Make all of those "pumping her water basin" things we say into sexual innuendos and talk about how much she'd pay for us to do that to her. We're willing to take negative amounts. :^)
>>
>>241490
Same.
>>
>>241490

i think the reference is that that's what we were about to do instead of going to the bath house
>>
File: 066.png (202KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
066.png
202KB, 800x1200px
>>239377
>>241490

Dvorak is finally convinced that she's not drowning so she finally starts breathing again and stops doggie paddling with her hands in the water. The orc woman is laying back and ignoring her. Dvorak tries to play it cool.

"Hey. So, that cultist over there is suspicious, and the old ladies over there would probably get on me about my haircut, so I hope you pardon the intrusion. This part of the pool is farthest away from them. I promise I won't be much of a bother."

The orc woman says "oh, uh... sure."

There's an awkward pause. The two sit in silence, the only noise in the place is the fountain in the center splashing down, some cackling from the older ladies on the other side of the pool, and the shuffling of feet as the workers continue cleaning up for the night. The cultist continues to stare at the two of them.

Dvorak says "So...!"

What should she talk/ask/ramble about? Recall that Dvorak has extensive knowledge of smithery topics and the sciynce/magyk behind it, as well as considerable knowledge on dwarven politics and underground meteorology.
>>
>>241959
Where does a gal get some hair regrowth magic around here?
>>
>>241959
"You seem pretty fit. Ever do any Blacksmithing? It's a good workout for sure."
>>
>>241959
"What's your favorite weapon?"
>>
>>241959
So, uh, mind if I ask what brought you here in this town?
>>
>>241975
"Mine's my libido." *wink*
>>
>>241975
>real-life shitposting ensues
>>
>>242078
>inb4 the orc turns out to be a medieval /k/ommando
>>
File: 067.png (211KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
067.png
211KB, 800x1200px
>>241972
>>241973
>>241975
>>242018
>>242019
>>242078

Dvorak breaks the ice. "So where does a gal get some hair growth magyks around here?"

The orc replies "Huh? Hair growth magyk?"

"You seem pretty fit, ever do any blacksmithing? Yeah, it's a good workout."

"Oh uh, not really."

"Mind if I ask you what brought you here to Drump City?"

"Uh, I do some adventuring..."

"What's your favorite weapon?!"

"Uhhhhhhhh swords"

Dvorak has got her on the ropes! The orc is practically putty in her hands. She can feel the social link within her grasp!
>>
>>242093
Tell her you're a smith and that you can make a real mean sword.
>>
>>242096
This. Also tell her that she is an interesting person with great social skills.

A compliment a day makes a friend the right way.
>>
File: 068.png (192KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
068.png
192KB, 800x1200px
>>242096

Dvorak grabs on to the sword comment. "Oh you like swords, huh? I'm a blacksmith, if you haven't guessed! I can make a pretty mean sword! I just forged a high-quality +1 Iron Greatsword just like 15 minutes ago. No big deal, though."

"Oh, uh, good job."

>>242102

Dvorak puts a hand on the orc lady's shoulder. "Huh. You're an interesting person with great social skills."

The orc lady smile-frowns. "Uh thanks."

Dvorak smiles. "You're welcome."

Dvorak and the orc lady have hit SOCIAL LVL 1. They're now well on their way to forging a friendship for the ages.
>>
>>242204
Mention that you've learned to upgrade ANYTHING, then show her the +5 on your chest. Bragging about our tits and upgrading discovery will surely make her our friend, right?
>>
>>242204
"Hey, you said you're an adventurer. Do you have a place for the night? You can crash at my place, i-if you want." [wink-wink]
>>
>>242224
Don't put in the winks and I support this. We don't want to scare her off; unless she's into that. Quickly, use the bragging about your +5 tits to see if she is attracted.
>>
>>242227
"Hey, like my tits?"
"Uh, nice tattoo?"
"I did it with sharpie"
"Okay, I'm gonna go"
"BUT LOOK AT MY TITS! LOOK AT THEM!"
(Don't brag about tits)
>>
>>242204
She getting tensed, offer her a stay at your place to place.
>>
>>242281
to rest*
>>
>>242204
Ahaha wow, poor orc.
>>
Start trying to make it less awkward
"Sorry if I came off as a bit nosy and awkward, is there anything on your mind?"
>>
File: 070.png (227KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
070.png
227KB, 800x1800px
>>242211

Dvorak decides to make her move. "Yeah, actually I'm in the business of upgrading things. I can upgrade lots of stuff. Including people." She points down at the "+5" etched into her chest. "Upgraded the girls, now they're super-effective."

"Uh.... that's interesting"

The orc lady looks away, trying not to stare. She's either flustered or embarrassed, or maybe both? It's really a coin toss.

>>242224
>>242227
>>242235
>>242281

Dvorak asks if she has a place to sleep? Her place is always open.

The orc lady says she has a house. She's good. Also, she doesn't sleep with people she just met, especially if she doesn't know their names. Especially especially if they just interrupted her bath.

Dvorak says oops, and also that her name is Dvorak.

The orc lady says her name is Bluntra.

She says Dvorak seems pretty nice. As an orc, she respects Dvorak's assertiveness, although she seemed kinda desperate. She gets up out of the pool and grabs her towel. She says maybe they will meet again, although next time, Dvorak might have more luck if she isn't interrupting her bath. Dvorak doesn't hear her because she's peeking at the butt. Bluntra leaves.

Welp. It's 10:45, the building closes in 15 minutes. The old ladies are still gossiping on their side of the pool and the cultist is still bathing fully clothed and has taken to looking at one of the staff members.

Dvorak can hang out or get a head start getting home, or do something else.

It's late, that's it for tonight!
>>
>>242342
Quick! Foil the cultist's plot by seducing it!
>>
>>242342
night
>>
>>242342
Let's just go home.
>>
>>242342
>>242395
Let's go home and avoid being tailed by the cultist.
>>
>>242342
let's escape while the cultist's attention is elsewhere.
>>
>>242342
>when you get rejected by an Orc
Welp. Our confidence is shot. Time to go home and NOT cry into our pillow about how we're a bald abomination, NOT picking up frozen yogurt (or whatever this world's equivalent of that is) to scarf down like a pig.
>>
>>242420
yeah
>>
>>242431
What do you think Dvorak is, some kind of faggot? This is what getting laid looks like, son. We'll be elbow deep in green by the end of the week, you mark my words.
>>
>>238752
>>238783
Shit dude I was eight when the last film came out and even i could tell frodo and sams relationship was gay as ALL get out. I still have to read the fucking books though, so I'm not even going to try defend my point.
>>
>>242462
Dvorak is a sensitive dwarf and a beautiful lady.

And there's nothing wrong with crying herself to sleep after eating a gallon of frozen yogurt.
>>
>>242473
Literally every noun in that sentence is wrong, both by itself and as part of any given whole.
>>
>>242479
Are you actually criticizing my grammar or are you disagreeing with the fact that our dwarf can actually act as irrationally and emotionally as a woman does? Remember, we're playing a chick. Even if we are more level-headed than normal, we are still an extremely emotional and irrational creature that needs to vent by doing self-destructive things every once in a while.

Also, quick question: How close is Dvorak to her time of the month?
>>
>>242491
Goodness gracious me, how knowledgeable you are about women!

That was sarcasm, by the way.
>>
>>242496
Okay, so you were just disagreeing and not actually criticizing my grammar. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
File: Anon in a nutshell.png (40KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
Anon in a nutshell.png
40KB, 825x635px
>>242496
Also, this is pretty accurate for you.

Just wanted to give you a heads up so that you can stop yourself from being so blatantly autistic in the future. You're welcome.
>>
>>242507
I have no idea what that picture has to do with you not understanding the difference between how bad rom-coms think women are and how women actually are, other than both things being similarly cringeworthy.
>>
>>242342
Damn, we were really awkward. Are we always this bad with people?
We were kinda weird with the shopkeepers too. Welp, dwarves aren't known for social skills
>>242491
Bad bait
>>
>>242356
this!

she's up to something suspicious that only /u/-style romance will stop!
>>
>>242898
That's not a bad idea.
>>
>>243095
You're right, it's not a bad idea.
It's a horrible one that will end with us being used as a sacrifice in a ritual to summon the cult's dark god.
>>
>>245781
Oi. We just got rejected by the orc. Are we really going to go home without getting laid tonight?

We've a stressful day and I think we deserve a nice, lusty, night. Haven't you ever heard the phrase "A pussy to die for"? Well it's time to see if this cultist has one of those.
>>
>>246202
Jesus Christ you're terrible. Stop trying to turn this into a shitty fetish quest.
>>
It looks like there's a tie on whether or not to go home or try and hit on the cultist.

Dvorak looks around. It's 11:45. She's kinda feeling like going home, but the cultist looks kind of suspicious? Or maybe weirdly suspicious-attractive, in a cultist kind of way? It's really kind of hard to say.

(Let's roll 1d2, 1 = leave, 2 = interact with the cultist. Or somebody who hasn't picked yet can be a tiebreaker.)

(Also, might not be on for too long today, got stuff to do.)
>>
File: 071.png (140KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
071.png
140KB, 800x1200px
>>246506
(Oops, forgot the picture)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>246506
>>
>>246506
If it's not to late, I vote to leave the cultist alone.
>>
>>246559
And I vote to interact, so boo.
>>
>>246512
Welp, let's see where this goes.
Don't forget after it hits midnight we gets to do our upgrades, we have one reserved for the +5 butt but we could use the other one here if the conversation runs past 12
>>
>>246788
I got us our +5 boobs and butt. Should I try to go for another +5 soon or should I not push our char's luck too far? If so, what should we upgrade next?
>>
>>246811
maybe our people skills you know bantering for a price or Making better friendships
>>
File: 072.png (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
71KB, 800x600px
>>246644
>>246559
>>246521

Oh geez, since the tiebreakers have tied, we'll go with the dice.

Also, I fucked up with the time, it's 10:45, not 11:45. The building closes at 11.

Dvorak approaches the cultist. The cultist hears the water splooshing as she approaches and turns to see the dwarf.

Dvorak isn't sure if she's supposed to hit on the cultist or accuse them of heresy. (Although accusing them would be kinda hypocritical since we bought that illegal fertility idol from Deek earlier... but she doesn't know that, right?)

Or something else?
>>
>>246990
"Eyyy. Want sum fuk? I've got a place we can go if so AND a fertility statue for extra fun."
>>
>>246990
"I came across a fertility idol recently and want to make sure it works properly, care to join me to test it?"

Completely disregard all knowledge of sexes.
>>
>>246990
Why the fuck is she bathing with her robe on?
>>
>>247047
This
>>
>>246990
>>247071
>>
>>246811
I think we should upgrade our scalp to make our hair grow back faster and more luxurious.
Teach those male dwarves and their beards what for.

>>247071
+1 this
>>
File: 072.png (158KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
158KB, 800x1200px
>>247071
>>247179
>>247194

Dvorak looks at the cultist, and she looks back. Dvorak is curious: "why are you wearing your cultist robes to bathe?"

The cultist responds: "Uhhhh, like, I wouldn't look like a cultist if I wasn't wearing my robes. Looking like a cultist is, like, an important part of my image."

Dvorak says "Oh."

>>247047
>>247025
>>247085

Then Dvorak recalls the Fertility Idol. "Oh, hey, you're a cultist right? I have a fertility idol and I want to make sure it works properly. Maybe you could come back to my place and show me how it works?"

The cultist shushes Dvorak! "Shh! Don't you know it's, like, super illegal to own idols that aren't idols of Kingod, the King's god?!?" She looks around to make sure none of the workers are around, and then lowers her voice. "An idol? Like, do you have an altar to put it on? You can't pray to idols unless they're on an altar. Without an altar, they're just, like, really illegal decorations."
>>
>>247417
Sell her the location of an altar for her nefarious purposes. Let's see how much we can wring out of her.
>>
>>247430
that altar was in our mine though, right? we just got rid of psj, do we want cultists there too?
>>
>>247430
Don't do that. We aren't a part of their cult, which means when their are caught and put on trial for being vile heretics, they'll feel no guilt over selling us out as an accomplice in exchange for a lesser sentence.
>>
(While you all figure out what we should do next, I might have to pop out for now. I'll try to be back later!)
>>
>>247417
Tell her you'll show her a shrine you can both pray on if she'll show you a good time tonight. Then wink at her.
>>
>>247635
Do not sex the cultist.
>>
>>247714
She is praying to a god of fertility. She is literally asking for it.
>>
>>247720
do we know what god the cultist prays to? i thought it was just dvorak with the fertility idol?
>>
>>247720
What proof do you have of that.?
We're the one who brought up the fertility idol, they just mentioned that idols in general only work if you have an alter.
They said nothing about what kind of God they worship, it could be the God of stabbing dwarves who approach you in public baths for all we know.
>>
>>247777
I say we take the chance and get sum fuk on with this cultist. She'll be our new friend with benefits.
>>
>>247792
I say no, and that we disengage from the conversation as fast as possible.
>>
>>247792
I think we should get some info about these cultists since they might be the plot, but also don't think we should fuck anything that moves.
There are other quests for that.
>>
>>247862
I'm also fine with that.
Really I'm fine with anything that isn't us fucking something that might stab us for it's dark god.
Or stab us for any other reason.
>>
>>247875
>not wanting her to "stab" us with the fertility statue
>>
>>247875
To be honest, though, it doesn't seem like she's a bad person. She seems kinda goofy. I say we at the very least try to make friends with her.
>>
>>247887
That is correct, I do not want that, at all.
>>
>>247909
You might've talked me into that earlier, but all the arguing has made me grumpy and now I just want this encounter to end.
>>
>>247930
>arguing
Was that the tone you heard? I didn't think we were arguing at all. Just discussing.
>>
>>247958
"Arguing" may have been a bit strong, but several of your posts came across as needlessly glib I think that's the right word for regular discussion
>>
>>247887
OP is clearly trying to avoid turning into yet another shitty fetish quest. you're wasting your time
>>247417
well, go home and get to work on an altar then
>>
>>247417
Well, how do we go about construction a personal altar?

Also nyyyzhvw and 8KlPA3tc, you two are arguing an awful lot.
>>
Seconding not sexing the cultist. Especially not that with that terrible dialog.
>>
>>247417
Well its not like we actually want to pray to it since we aren't trying to make children, we should focus on praying to Hautte if we want to be heretics. Ask what she knows about the forge god.
>>
>>248244
>Also nyyyzhvw and 8KlPA3tc, you two are arguing an awful lot.
I think we're done. He seems like he's given up trying to have sex with the cultist, and while I originally was hoping not to interact with them at all, I'll take that as a compromise.
>>
>>248312
I'm still for trying to fuck the cultist, but I was never "arguing". I dunno why people think I was.

If I was arguing, then I'd be insulting and somewhat of an asshole. I was being decently jovial the whole time.
>>
>>248330
>then I'd be insulting and somewhat of an asshole.
You may not be insulting anyone, but your attempts at joviality are causeing you to come off as somewhat of an asshole.
>>
>>248330
scrolling up, you're also the guy who was coming up with that terrible dialogue with the orc too, you're just awful at this. everything you say is so creepy, christ
>>
File: 1333419361029.jpg (37KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1333419361029.jpg
37KB, 268x265px
>>
>>248330
>>248356
You're both being dickheads. Now shush.

>>247417
Tell her you don't have any experience constructing an altar, but that you'd like her help. You'll dig a new tunnel in your mine for it, and put some kind of tricksy false door in or something (later, obvs)
>>
>>250092
>>248244

wait, wasn't there already an altar that we mussed up at the end of the cave? do we want to build another one or just clean that one up?
>>
I miss OP...
>>
I REALLY dont want this quest to be dead, but signs point to that.
>>
>>253748
It pointed to that when the thread died before too.

I think the OP is just starting to get sick of doing the quest. It'll be a shame if that's the case.
>>
>>253754
whatever the case is, id rather hear it from the OP rather than simply speculating on it till kingdom come.
>>
>>253754
>>253772

Don't worry, the quest isn't dead, although this thread might be! I'll keep track of what happened.

Yesterday, I was supposed to continue another old quest I was doing called PIGLASS Quest as well as continue this one, although I got sucked into family shenanigans that took all day, so that never happened.

Forgot to tell this thread though, my bad.

I'm gonna start a PIGLASS Quest thread tonight, and focus on that one this week, and then start another Blacksmith Quest thread this coming weekend. Check the twitter for updates: @pl_quest
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.