[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons Quest: Wild Fang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

You are a beta tester for Nozama Corpation. The very first Amazon Driver has just been created and user Jin (Codename: Alpha) has just proven that the Amazons Cells can indeed be weaponized.

You've been order to begin mass production of the Drivers despite Jin's plead of abusing people infected with the Amazon Virus. His pleads ignored, Jin destroys the lab and leaves with the finalized Amazon Driver codename Omega.

Weeks passed, and now news of Omega has surfaced and being used by the son of the Director. Another Amazon Driver has finally been created to begin mass production, however, knowing now that even a child has become a weapon, a sense of doubt emerges. The next board meeting is coming up and you are told to present the upgraded Amazon Driver during then.

You have two choices:
>Comply with the board and begin producing more Drivers
or
>Leave with the final Amazon Driver in hand and find Jin

But first, who are you?
>>
>But first, who are you?
Dr. Pavel, I'm C.I.A
>>
God damn it, I'm terrible at names.
Especially Japanese ones.

Fuck it, Ryu Hayabusa.
>>
>>23571
>>23592
Oh wow, people are actually interested

A profile of the characters would be nice. It would be helpful if I can figure out what would move the story
>>
>>23592
I'm rooting for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6_m5IkCuIs
>>
>>23654

Well shit, I was just thinking of Ninja Gaiden.
>>
>>23501
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: snapshot-2015-03-20-21h15m02s80.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2015-03-20-21h15m02s80.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>23668
>>
>>23501
Shinji Tatsumi, 20 year old beta tester. Hired 2 years earlier due to his lack of social life, therefore expendable should the need arise.

Comply to create more Drivers.
>>
>>23501
I am Mamoru. I love hamburgers and the team. Also I am so going to die this season.
>>
>>23778
Guess I'll go with you.

The elevator is slower than usual, you thought. It's clear anxiety has taken over, something you should be used to. You never went to bar parties, hangouts, or even a date. To you, your studies were much more important and is the reason why you were hired by a high ranking company right out of high school.

You are a prodigy, and you know for a fact that this Driver will change the world. Still, you feel a slight pang in your chest, knowing someone close to your age has already become a weapon. You wonder if even children younger than yourself, younger than that user, will be given the Driver.

That thought leaves as you begin to feel lightheaded. You fumble with your bag to find your drink, cursing yourself for skipping breakfast and lunch. The elevator reaches the floor just as you empty your water bottle. The door to the boardroom is left open as if it was waiting your arrival. As you walk in, you survey the board members present and note that the director is not present. You do not care, and immediate begin the presentation.

"To the board, today marks a truly giant step for... 'humanity' if we want to call it today. A year ago, my team developed the first Amazon Cell Converter codenamed Amazon Driver. It rebuilt a human's Amazon Cells to become armor and strengthen the user beyond their Amazon form. Great pride was given to this project, but so was great loss as one of the members stole both versions of the prototype Drivers" Murmurs could be heard, and you wonder to keep going. One member is clearly enraged.

>Skip over the subject and just head to the proposal
or
>Keep going and hope it will motivate the members to give more funding
>>
>>24025
People are getting agitated. I assume people want to know where their money went.

Skip over the subject and just head to the proposal
>>
Still waiting for more input, remember whatever choice gets the majority moves the story
>>
>>24025

Head for the proposal. I doubt they will get more excited just by talking alone
>>
Not wanting to waste more time, you head to the proposal: "Gentleman, I am here to tell you that celluar warfare is now a reality. I present to you the final version of the Amazon Driver" The screen behind you lights up and showcases an Amazon Driver. It is similar to the prototypes expect the buckle is a modified Omega colored sliver. "The Celluar Processor is four times stronger, making the transformation to the Amazon State a quick change. In doing, the armor-like skin should be more dense and easier to move around in. It also uses less Amazon Cells than the original, but that should not matter as it is more proficient. I request mass production begin immediately-"

"Has this Driver been tested?" A board member questions.

"No, as we have no Amazon subjects to use, but the simulation data-"

"I'm sorry, but unless we have actual field data, this Driver cannot move to another stage. All in favor?" All of the board member agree and your proposal has been shut down. You excuse yourself and leave the room, unknowingly bumping into someone. You apologize and realize you have bumped into the Director's sectary. From the back of your head, you somewhat remember that he is also in charge of the Extermination Team that contains one of the Driver users. You also remember an Amazon is also on the team but have heard that Amazon is unstable.

>Speak with the sectary and convince to lend the Amazon to test the Driver
or
>Walk away and find a civilian infected with the Amazon Cells as an unstable user could lead to bad results
>>
>>24477
There might not be another chance, better take it.

Speak with the secretary.
>>
"Sorry about that. I'm the head scientist of Development. Do you a moment?"

"I suppose," the sectary says bringing a handkerchief to his mouth, "But make it quick, I have to speak with the board"

"I was wondering if you could lend me a member of the extermination time. Specifically the non-Driver Amazon"

"And what do you want with that... child?"

"I need field data on the new Driver. And since there exists a usable subject I thought-"

"I heard enough, and I can tell you this: I am not the one you need to speak with"

"I don't think I can speak with the Director about this"

"No, you can't. You will need to speak with the extermination team directly," The sectary turns around and leaves for the board room before stating that the team are currently in the medical center. You thank him and rush to the elevator. This is your final chance, and you will not fail. As you head down, you feel light headed again. You feel very close to blacking out and reach for the emergency call button, but suddenly you hear a roar. You look around and see nothing. Thumping sounds come all around you. Lights begin to flicker before finally shutting off. You cower in fear as slashing noises begin the surround you. The elevator finally reaches the main floor, and you run out screaming. You cry out saying an Amazon has appeared, but as you look back you see no damage.The lights are on, as if they were always were. You apologize for the disturbance and suspect your hunger made you hallucinate. Yet, you feel as if that dream was real, that something was indeed attacking you. None the less, you leave for the medical center, and a quick bite.

(We'll continue this next time once Episode 5 has been subbed)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.