[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Retrospective View-1.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: MEoDP.jpg (41KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
MEoDP.jpg
41KB, 852x480px
Old thread, in autosage >>217495
Sorry for the slow update, I had things to do these days. I will try to wrap this up by today

“So…”
You try to strike up a conversation. Chit-chat has never been your forte, but the situation demands it.
“You… You’re Koko, right?”
“My, aren’t we the bold one”, she replies, smiling. You made a small mistake there, addressing her by first name. She doesn’t seem upset, but you decide it’s better to rectify that impression “Oh, excuse me. Everybody referred to you as Koko and I…”

“You didn’t quite catch my surname, I see. You can call me Kaga, while you’re Hikari, did I get that right?”
“You sure did, although I don’t mind being called by first name. Kaga, could I ask you something about Banri?”
“Uhm, sure. But don’t get the wrong idea, there’s not much I know about him. We’ve only been together for a short time”.

You curse your bad luck. Maybe the guy knew more? It’s too late for what ifs.
“I understand. In any case, have you noticed anything… strange about Banri, recently? Anything odd?”
She reacts by widening her eyes and clenching her hands, a telltale sign that you’ve hit the bullseye. “Why do you ask me this?”
“There’s something strange about him, and what’s more, it seems like you know something. I am here to help, I just want…”

Kaga stands up, interrupting your speech.
“I don’t care about what guys like you or Linda think is the best. If Banri has a problem, I will fix it! I am his girlfriend after all!”
With this, she leaves, indignant. It was a failure on all fronts, but you have a clue. An odd name, quite certainly foreign: Linda.

You stand up and head for a random corridor. You have nothing better to do than wandering through the campus like a haunting ghost.
‘That’s not too far from the truth, is it?’. Your stomach grumbles however, remind you that you’re definitely alive. You now regret turning down offers for food.

A girl dressed in a strange, punk-rock fashion suddenly appears in front of you. She’s not a ghost or anything of the sort, but there’s some hostility in her expression

>’Hm excuse me, where can I find Linda?’
>Ignore her and move on
>Write-in
>>
>>233709
>Ignore her and move on
>>
File: Nana1.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nana1.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>235907
She looks like the kind of person you’d prefer not to bother. You move on, but when you pass by her, you feel a hand restraining you.
Turning around, you see she’s clinging on the back of your shirt.
“Excuse me miss, how can I help you?”

“Oi kid, where’s Nana?”
“Hm, I don’t know, who is Nana?”
“Well I am Nana, but I mean the other Nana”.

“I must confess you’ve lost me there”.
“I am Nana, but I am looking for the other Nana! Nana Hayashida!”
“I guess that clears it up. However, unfortunately, I know no such person”

“Geez, really? I thought Linda would be a bit more popular around here”, she complains.
Wait a moment, Linda? Is she the person you are looking for? Her name sounded foreign, is it because it is an alias?
This was definitely a stroke of luck, now it’s up to you to decide how to capitalize on it

>”Could you describe her to me? Maybe I’ve seen her somewhere”. [use the information to look for her on your own]
>”We could look for her together!”
>write-in
>>
>>236306
Forgot my trip. At least my IP didn't change.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.