[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EATING SIM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
You settle down for lunch...
>>
And you have sex with it
>>
Fuck the burger go eat a salad and a protein bar.
>>
>>231860
>>231862
Sex with burger now.
>>
>>231860
you start to fuck your burger the lettuce slides around your cock..
>>
>>231885
Autofelate the lettuce off of your own dick
>>
>>231885
Add some extra mayo if you catch my drift
>>
began to suck own dick spray cum on burger
>>
>>231931
Offer it to a nearby child, saying that you got a 2 for 1 and can't eat this one
>>
>>231966
The child licks up the cum on the burger
>>
suddenly the FBI busts in!
>>
>>231998
Throw the child at the fbi and run like a motherfucker
>>
>>232008
The FBI presues you out of the lunch room and aim a massive minigun at you you see a hamburger stand.
>>
>>232014
Tell them that the hamburger stand employee fucked the burger and framed you
>>
>>232033
The FBI puts down the mini gun but still keeps all guns pointed at you a representative from them walks up t talk to you he asks for proof of your story.
>>
>>232053
Point to the employee's hamburger sauce and lettuce-covered dick
>>
>>232053
Scream "IT'S JUST A PRANK".
>>
>>232077
>>232074
The FBI get bored and leave.
>>
>>232089
Ask if there are any tendies.
>>
FUCK YOU!!!!! the guy yells and gives you the middle finger he throws a handful of burgers and tendies
>>
>>232089
Find the child and eat it
>>
>>232110
Scream "RAPE!" while the feminists back you up.
>>
>>232115
the burger guy gets arrested then you eat a child. >>232111
>>
>>232121
suddenly the child screams AHALO ACKBAR and hijacks a plane he then crashes it into the twin towers. children did 9/11 confirmed.
>>
>>232121
Such is life in Soviet America.
>>
what the fuck happened to this thread.
>>
>>232138
Something very magical.
>>
>>232152
and horrifying i got carried away it started out as "lets eat some burgers" to eating children Fbi sex with burger sucking own cock 9/11 and tendies rape and feminism
>>
>>232171
I just wanted some extra mayo on the burger

Then things went downhill
>>
>>232231
lmao
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.