[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon's School Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: Demon's School Quest.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Demon's School Quest.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
You're awake. Or rather you can't remember having fallen asleep. One minute you were elsewhere, and now you're here:

Your eyes smart to the darkness. You're in a classroom which seems to be like most you've ever seen except for the veil of black beyond the window to the far left of the classroom.

What's more, you look down to find yourself, male, fifteen years old, dressed in a large navy hoodie and and baggy denim jeans.

Two things are immediately clear to you:

1) Until this very moment you are certain you were not fifteen, but older, though how much older you can't be sure.

2) You've already graduated from school once already...yet the details of that time before escapes you.

You find yourself sitting in the dark classroom feeling the first inklings of panic setting in. Seconds, which feel like minutes, go by as you try to remember your own name. To your shock you find you can't even do that.

Worst of all? You can't even rise out of your chair.

You call out into the dark in the hopes someone might hear you. Help you....
>>
Help!(?)
>>
You blink. And in that instant the room flashes like a bulb, your eyes smarting again until you're engaged with a wealth of new sounds, smells, and...students.

It's daylight now, and from your position from the back left corner of the classroom you can see a whole class worth of students; some talking in groups, others minding their own business. They're all wearing school uniforms, white shirts, grey skirts or trousers. You glance down at yourself to see you're also wearing the uniform.

Somehow things are changing instantaneously, and, perhaps, without reason.

To your immediate right you can spot a chubby girl with bushy dyed red hair writing notes into a book on her desk. She seems to be caught up in what's she's writing, as if its of the utmost importance. She bites her bottom lip in concentration.

Ahead of you sits a large boy with broad shoulders and hair cut in a military style. He's talking to another boy, tall, but skinny with lean muscle, with a similar buzz-cut, who is sat across from him.

"You want to skip Mr.Henrick's class?" says the large boy.

"Yeah, hang out at the usual spot?" says the other.

You have options available to you:

>Ask a student what's going on, maybe they'll be able to help you.
>Sit still and keep watching.
>Get up and leave the classroom, perhaps answers lie beyond.
>Other (in the spirit of the roleplay please)
>>
>>231690
** 'try' to get up and leave the classroom.
>>
>>231690
Ask what's going on but try not to sound to spacey
>>
>Ask a student what's going on, maybe they'll be able to help you.
>>
>>231690
let's find a cute girl and ask her what's happening
>>
>>231690
>>Ask a student what's going on, maybe they'll be able to help you.
>>
For the most part everyone agrees the best way forward is to talk to another student for information and possibly help.

>Ask the Broad-Shoulder boy a question
>Ask the Chubby Redhead a question
>Wait for your chance to ask another student who seems like a better candidate when the opportunity arises.

For future reference I'll wait for 15 minutes for votes/replies to come in. Then I'll start writing up the next post.
>>
>>231765
Lets ask the meat head!
>>
>>
>>231765
>>
>>231765
>Wait for your chance to ask another student who seems like a better candidate when the opportunity arise
>>
>>231765
Is girl chubby in good or bad way?
I think boy is saver this time...
>>
>>231765
>>
>>231765
This is saver.
>>
>>231789
>>231799
>>231806
>Voting three times
Anon why
>>
>>231826
I was thinking you need to use > to vote and then I make mistake. 2 much internet for me today...
>>
You decide to ask the broad-shouldered boy a question.

"Hey" you say, sitting forward in your seat, very much aware that you can't actually stand, as if some force were binding you to it.

The boy doesn't seem to hear you. This time you resolve to tap him on the shoulder. He turns slowly, one huge arm resting on the back of his chair as his face, which looks ten years too old for a student in this class, faces you.

"Yeah?" he says.

"Could you tell me what's going on here?" you ask, finding your voice to be more youthful than you think it should "This is all pretty confusing..."

The boy grins. Despite not being handsome in a pretty boy kind of way, or in a straightforward handsome kind of way for that matter, his grin has a certain devil-may-care charm to it. Maybe because it doesn't feel like he's grinning at you in a condescending way, but rather in an understanding one.

"Oh, you're a new one." he says.
"What do you mean by that?" you say.
"You'll find out soon enough. Teacher will be hear soon to explain it. Take my advice...play it cool."

(part 1)
>>
>>231765
Hum this song and check our stuff to see if that has any info may find our wallet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0ahDKR0QU
>>
You're not really sure what he's getting at, and you don't have much time to ruminate on it as the aforementioned teacher strolls into the classroom; all the students cease talking in an instant, all looking forward, prim and proper.

And there she is; the teacher. Standing at six feet tall, with skin the color of crimson, and two small horns sprouting from her forehead; one of the most beautiful women you have ever seen stands at the front of the class wearing at teacherly button-down white shirt, with the top buttons done up, though strained due to the size of the red woman's substantial cleavage, she flicks back locks of shiny-black and luscious hair, surveying the classroom before sitting her curvaceous behind on her desk.

"Good morning" she says.

"Good Morning, Misses Hellfire." says the students of the class.

You can't really believe what you're seeing. Women aren't supposed to be red. Or have horns for that matter. Her gaze falls on you.

"Class we have a new student joining us today. Please say hello to student E-5."

Miss.Hellfire gestures a red black-nailed hand in your direction. Everyone in the class turns to look at you.

>Say Hi
>Ask what the hell is going on
>Play it cool and do nothing
>other

(Note: I want you to get creative with your responses, though please keep it in the spirit of the roleplay. The more you put into shaping the character and situation, the more I can too. Thanks!)
>>
>>231916
>"You Wot?"
>>
>>231916
>Play it cool and do nothing
>'sup?
>>
'Hello everyone could you kindly explain why our teacher looks like demonic Ms.Frizzle? straining not to freak the hell out
>>
>>231916
Hi, I'm anon. I look forward to working with you.
>>
>>231916
>I need a drink anyone got something strong?
I vote we named Roland.
>>
>>231929
>sup
Starts in classroom, ends in student orgy...
>>
>>231945
For reference https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390
>>
>>231916
Our name is Irish because we were one angry fucker in our platoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
>>
You decide to play it cool, trusting what the guy in front of you said.

"Sup?" you say.

The students in the class talk in hushed murmurs, you're just able to catch bits of it from anonymous faces:

"He doesn't know"
"Wait and see"
"This far in?"

You blink, and Miss.Hellfire is suddenly standing before you, looming over you, red face catching the light from the window behind you.

"I'm sure you have many questions." she says.

She squats down. Its then you see she isn't wearing any shoes; you can see her large red feet with pointy shiny-black toenails. You feel a pointy-nail from her index finger on the underside of your chin, raising it so you meet her eyeline. You feel your breath catch in your chest; she's startlingly beautiful; up close you can see tiny dancing flames in her golden eyes.

You blink again and she's back at the front of the class. Like you, everyone in the class smarts and finds her standing at the front.

"So E-5 has a fair chance at staying in this class, would any student like to offer showing our new student around the school? Show him the ropes, if you will."

Several hands are raised. Among them are the broad-shouldered boy, and the chubby red-headed girl. Beyond these two you can see a short geeky looking boy at the front of the class with his hand eagerly raised as well.

>Pick Broad-shouldered boy
>Pick red-headed girl
>Pick geeky boy
>Wait for this to resolve itself
>other
>>
>>232018
Geeky boy. He can most likely teach us the most about stuff
>>
>>232018
>>Pick red-headed girl
>>
>>232018
>I don't have any questions you teleporting didn't answer i think i can get by on my own thanks for the offer. We must get a bug out bag ready.
>>
>>232018
>>Pick geeky boy
>>
Reminder if we are Roland a man who served in the african bush wars that Rhodesians never die. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
>>232030
>geeky boy
This
>>
>>232018
>Pick red-headed girl
>>
>>232018
>The geeky boy
>>
>>232018
>>Pick Broad-shouldered boy
He was cool to us, probably a good place to start building a group of friends
>>
>>232018
>The geek boy
But try to befriend the big guy, always make friends with the smartest and strongest.
>>
>>232018
Pick the geek.
>>
>>232018
>>Pick Broad-shouldered boy
he was the frist to talk to us
>>
>>232198
My votes with this
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.