[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored Teen Seeks Enlightenment Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: tegaki.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 400x400px
This will take some getting used to.

It is six in the morning. You have been brutally awoken. Just outside the window yonder lies the bastard sea beasts that island life uses to torture you.

Your name is Ami, and Summer Break just started. You are a normal girl whose only noticeable quality is good grades and long hair. That's fucking boring. Everyone knows that main character types must have something that stands out. Other than eyebrows.

Those don't count.

You have decided that you want to be not boring. It is important for your 'self esteam' and future likelihood of being noticed by people. Probably.

All that matters is that the seagulls outside your house are fucking annoying, and you are a boring normal person. Such a crisis while you are only a teenager. How far the world has fallen.

>Scream at the seagulls to leave you alone.
>Get a new hairstyle.
>Contemplate how to make senpai notice you.
>>
>Get a new hairstyle.
>>
>Get a new hairstyle.
>>
>>23133
Change your hairstyle
>>
>Get a new hairstyle (I.E the most anime hair possible.)
This will make Senpai notice us!
>>
>shitpost on 4chan
>by 4chan i mean /qst/
>accidentally discover your own quest
>>
File: tegaki.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>23199
>>23218
>>23222
>>23224

You decide to get a new hairstyle. What was your mother thinking when she decided to cut it exactly the same as a dozen other girls? The pains of having a mother who cuts hair for a living.

You decide to make it as anime as possible. Although you only rarely look at such things.

Hmmm yes perfect

It's so very sporty yet also stylish and not white bread at all. Good good. You aren't fighting back tears at all. This was the only path.

>The seagulls have shut up. This means it is time for breakfast.
>Fuck breakfast, you'll run to school with toast in your mouth! Like a main character!
>Go see if your mother is hungover again.
>>
>>23492
>Fuck breakfast, you'll run to school with toast in your mouth! Like a main character!
>>
>>23492
I'm dropping this quest, why the hell did you ruin her best feature?
>>
>>23492
>run to school
>>
>>23492
Get yourself a full english breakfast and start practicing being a foreigner so that people will notice you.
>>
>>23492
Fuck breakfast, also check the classes of the day, just to know where will be sempai
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>23540
This is the life you wanted.
>>
>>23540
>>23696
Character development motherfuckers
>>23492
>>
>>23492
It's time to get to fucking class
>>
>>23492
Get ye breakfast
>>
File: tegaki.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px
>>23533
>>23540
>>23540
>>23551
>>23746
>>23582
>>23615
>>23709

It is time. Time for school, and your new life. Yes. You will see senpai and senpai will go crazy over your new trendy haircut that you are so proud of. Your drunken hairstylist mother has taught you well.

Then you will marry senpai and leave the island to be married. Yes.

You rush to school with toast in your mouth. Of-course, it took some time to make the toast. Very pointedly did you not wake your mother. An over controlling hairkiller does not deserve to be woken up on time.

Once again the morning is brisk sea air and a whole lot of fucking nothing. Faintly you hear screams of either joy or children getting murdered coming from the bea

Wait what?

>Investigate why a bunch of students are skipping school.
>Continue going to school.
>>
>>23977
Go to the school
>>
>>23977
>Continue going to school.
>>
>>23977
Go to school. Ain't no one dumb enough to stick around.
>>
>>23977
>>Continue going to school.
>>
>>
>>
>>23977
Go to School
>>
File: t4BNM3ZpTlxzGfyHZ6ucv88RmKL.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t4BNM3ZpTlxzGfyHZ6ucv88RmKL.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>23998
>>24000
>>24057
>>24094
>>24117

Skipping is for suckers and slackers who make up the bulk of society's plebs. Those people will either be here their whole lives, or end up as bums.

This means you must work harder and go on to cure cancer and radiation sickness so that you can lord it over them with 'hohoho's.

You continue your rush to the school gates. The summer heat bares down on you, but you give it no head way. Or something, you're sure that wasn't the right saying, but that's fine.

When in doubt just insult your mom, since she's too drunk or hung over to hear it. Ha.

You walk through the gates and ignore the grand poster of your island, and the smaller one about cleaning up properly. You live here, of course you know what it looks like. And who cares about recycling?! People who don't recycle are too dumb to listen to a simple poster.

The first thing you notice is how damn quiet it is. There are some people running in the court yard but there doesn't seem to be anyone else around.

>Look for your home room teacher.
>Just go to class.
>Do something else.
>>
>>24547
Walk down the hallway flaunting our new hairstyle
>>
>>24547
Contemplate why the hell you are going to school if its summer break.
>>
>>24547
Jump inside the trash bin and sit there for a bit. It's quirky and oh-so slice of life. You can tell people to take their recycling to well, the recycling.
>>
>>24547
>Look for your home room teacher.
>>
>>24547
Go to the bathroom
>>
>>23133
>Summer break just started
>>23492
>go to school
???
>>
>>24950
Please don't me we flunked school and are going to summer school...
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>24578
>>24603
>>24614
>>24616
>>24719
You try to decide what to do. You could wreck vengeance on badwrong people who put their recyclables in the wrong bin, but getting in a trash bin would make you smell bad.

You walk slowly down the hallway, making sure that your hair sways in the not existent wind. The sports teams fill your steps with the classic school back ground noise of children being annoyingly loud. You are glad that you are not that loud.

Yet you are still without direction.

Sharp heels click down the hall. You spot your home room teacher staring at you. You stare back. Something clicks in the back of your mind.

An art club student hurries past, paying no mind to the stare down.

>I'm a baka please don't tell anyone.
>Pretend to be in the art club.
>Act cool. Be smooth. Just walk right back home.
>>
>>24950
>>24547
>The first thing you notice is how damn quiet it is

guess that explains it
>>
>>25035
Baka
>>
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
got punked __baka
>>
>>25035
being an absolute idiot is a defining trait of any female MC, play it up and ask your teacher what is going on while hitting your head and sticking out your tongue.
>>
>Act cool. Be smooth. Just walk right back home.
>>
File: sensei no bully.png (202KB, 439x396px) Image search: [Google]
sensei no bully.png
202KB, 439x396px
>>25083
>>25117
>>25185
You decide to play up the dumbness of your actions. Quickly, you start gesturing wildly as you make up an obvious and silly excuse for being here despite being a veteran of the go home club. There is nothing wrong with missing the cafeteria food! not a single thing is more splendid than eating something on the school roof as you desperately try to ignore the way the soba-bread has faint slimey slime feelings when you swallow too fast.

Teach remains still and unconvinced. Her classic ice queen act is far above your noobish 'stupid shoujo heroine' ways.

"What are you? Why are you here?" Asks your rigid teacher. She seems really pissed!

Is she serious? Clutching those papers like you are a stranger. What the fuck. Haircuts do a lot but there is no way you've ended up looking completely different. You can't smell anything on her though, so she can't be drunk. Not that drunk. Maybe saying that would make her realize who you are?

>"Did my mother get a lot of people drunk again?" This happens at least once a month.
>"It's me, Sasagawa Ami. I uh, am here."
>"Actually, I'll just go." The beach is actually kind of nice so let's go there.
>>
>>25498
>"Actually, I'll just go." The beach is actually kind of nice so let's go there
the UMI DA compells you
we arent winning anyone over at school anyway.
>>
>>25498
Option at the top, seems we're going back to reality for a bit.
>>
File: tegaki.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>25546
>>25713

You don't follow.

"Did my mom go on another drink spree, the kind where she rope everyone in? It's so annoying right, good old Sasagawa-mom running around with sharp metal while she's sloshed off her ass," You begin with a smile but it's sure as hell not one now. "I was actually just looking for someone so I'll be leaving now!"

Mocking her mother in your head is good and all but talking with another person about it is sad. What kind of parent leaves their offspring just because the father died? You just can't understand that.

You want to leave now. Things are getting weird. The teacher is staring at you and you don't like her eyes. It's gross.

You turn around and run back from where you came. Maybe the whole being noticeable thing was not a good idea. You'll just go to the beach instead, because then you can play in the ocean and stuff. It'll be great. Unless it isn't.

>You feel sick. Clinic's are for sick people. We should go there.
>Just go home and make sure your mother isn't dead.
>The beach. Everyone is at the beach because it's not school time.
>>
>>26021
>Just go home and make sure your mother isn't dead
>>
>>
>The beach. Everyone is at the beach because it's not school time.
>>
>>26021
GO HOME GAMER GIRL
>>
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
Seems pretty dead in here.

I guess I'll end it here then. Have what could have been.
>>
>>26422
Is that some giant lady in a single piece battling a big crab?
>>
>>26579
She is bigger than you. Not very hard though. Ami is a very tiny asian girl to be.

I just suck at perspective and still can't get used to tegaki. I usually zoom in and make the lines less rough but no dice on that here.
>>
>>26422
Cutting our hair was a mistake.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>26661
It was. Maybe. Who knows.
>>
>>26021
>>
>>26422
You should try running it again later
>>
>>26021
>>Just go home and make sure your mother isn't dead.
>>
>>41255
>>42220
>>44995
Ded thread
>>
>>26765
I like the art style.
Completely missed the thread, though.
>>
>>46776
I know.
>>
>>38886
this
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
>>55398
Most likely
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.