[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first try at a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Waking-up1.jpg (57KB, 397x303px) Image search: [Google]
Waking-up1.jpg
57KB, 397x303px
you wake up and prepare to go to your 9-5 as an accountant but something catches your eye a man runs across your sidewalk he has a huge backpack of way appears to be a large amount of lumpy objects he has no shoes
>>
>>231200
First person to comment is protagonist
>>
>Yell at the top of my lungs: NIGGA FUCK YOU
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>231207
He turns around and looks strange at you for a minute then he slows down and keeps walking.
>>
>Gucci, pack my shit up and go to work.
>>
>>231222
as you get into your car another man wearing the same sort f backpack and again no shoes run past you consider ignoring them.
>>
>>231225
If the hero is a fair man he should also yell NIGGA FUCK YOU to him.
>>
>>231222
>shit just got real start running in their direction
>I'm assuming it's the zombie apocalypse now
>>
>>231229
>instead say: NIGGA HOLD UP! DAFFUQ HAPNIN?
>>
>>231231
the guy looks at you strange again he quickly moves out of the way. uuhh... whyed u da dat dude? he mutters in a slurred voice he shifts the backpack on his back you can see a pipe sticking through it.
>>
>>231240
>apocalypse confirmed.
>thank you for putting up with my bullshit senpai
>give me a really shitty map of my surroundings in a 20 meter radius, time to plan for the apocalypse.
>>
>>231249
your standing on a sidewalk next to a large office building with a door on the other side theres a rode which is bustling with cars theres a small gas station/connivence store
>>
>>231262
>so a purely urban location?
>>
there also a construction site with a few bits of discarded pipes and boards and such
>>
>>231271
pretty far passed the gas station there is a small forest with a stream
>>
>>231271
Not looking good.
>first things first is we have to blend in and not stand out, the easiest way to do that would be to sprint to the gas station and shower myself in trash. The ethnic minorities will be impressed and I might be able to bypass their society without notice
>>
>>231280
This makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>231280
Few people notice you doing this and the smell is awful while showering in trash you find a backpack like the one the man was carrying its full.
>>
>>231284
They call me master wizard in the kook kids klub for a reason.
>>
>>231290
>bathe in trash
>instantly find backpack
The system works.
>>
these guys are everywhere you see 3 pass in under a few minutes
>>
>>231290
>disguise, check
>food water and shelter are next
>we are bear grrylsing this shit sprint over to the stream and check to see if the water is contaminated
>don't grab the bag it might contain the disease
>>
>>231306
You run awhile to find the stream it looks okay but you cant be sure.
>>
>>231310
FUCK looks like we're going to have to drink our own piss.
>unzip pants and get into auto-felatio position.
>aim good and true
>>
You aren't flexible enough to reach
>>
>>231324
All hope is lost.
>we have to salvage the situation
>give me a quick recap on the tree-to-shrub-to-grass ratio in the forest I'm in, as well as how firm the ground is.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>231324
Rolling for flexibility.
The hero NEEDS this.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>231337
FUCK IT
>>
>>231331
the ground is not very firm down by the creak but at the edges of the forest its quite firm the are only a few trees but there are many large bushes there is also a few small patches of grass.
>>
>>231339
We are now aware Satan is with us.
>>
>>231342
Roll result comes first but this comes after
>considering all of this snap some snaplings out of the ground and acquire a large rock
>go deeper into the woods, avoid snakes and other spooky thangs.
>start to dig a hole with newly aquifer tools where there are shrubs and no grass
>>
>>231353
>yes the spelling mistake was intentional, dig down to aquifer level
Fucking hate auto correct
>>
>>231353
Roll results you manage to finally muster up the flexibility
>>
>>231363
>praise Allah for yellow gold and mountains high
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>231363
>>231353
Rolling to avoid spooky thangs
>>
>>231368
You yell to the heavens then wonder what the fuck your doing. Do you want to do the aquifer thing now?
>>
Guys sorry ive got to go if you want to >>231343
you can tell the story further
>>
>>231375
>yesh, this made me think of a theory I will lay down later
>>
Great op position is up for grabs, who wants to have a really bad time?
>>
>>231380
Fug, I have to go in about 10 minutes, sorry.
>>
Kk thread is dead everyone, look the other way now.
>>
Your spelling, grammar, and general english is fucking atrocious, op.
>>
>>231386
Naaaaaah I'm playinz! Who wants to remedy my shitty situation and make a journey to the center of the earth to find the lost 10th stargate of the Kangz!?
>>
>>231393
You volunteer?
>>
STEP ROIGHT UP M8IES I GOT A GAME TO RUN AND NO PLAYERS TO PLAY IT!
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.