[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

icy waters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
you are an average security guard. you work at a shipping dock checking in and out small boats and logging a patrol once per hour. the patrol route is about a half a mile, going down the dock and cutting back through a warehouse and semi trailer yard. it takes you 15-20min to complete

its about 22 28 and youre just about to cozy on up in your security shack when you hear the thud of something heavy falling onto the dock. as you peek out of your shed you realize that its a dark, bent figure.

inventory and rules in next post. (rolling is 3d4)
>>
inventory

belt
flashlight, 20% charge
nightstick (1d4 damage)
keys to warehouse
gate key (electric gate to parking lot)

med. bag (4/10 full)
lunch bag (empty)
civilian clothes
tennis shoes
jacket

equipped
heavy coat
uniform
steel toe boots

RULES
>always put dice+3d4 in options when decision includes risk, most normal actions can be done no roll.
• 1 is crit fail, 2-7 minor fail, 8+ is success, 10+ hard success, 12 crit success
• act within reason, your not a super cop or a necrophiliac. your just an average joe
• try not to fuck with the tone, please.
• i roll weapon damage
• hp is 15, if you go to zero you die. period.
• post with most votes is what you do if no post gets 2+ votes post after mine is what you do
• if you pick what we do a lot, maybe lay off and just vote for a bit
>>
>>23035
Just shrug it off. The guys on the quadrant there'll check it out. Your job was to let people in and out of the yard, not risking your ass with breaking protocol and going and walking the dinosaur.
>>
>>23077
you hear it cry out in pain, moaning, whimpering. you try to ignore it but the night is so silent.
>>
>>23077
oh sorry, i forgot to mention youre the only one there until 00 00
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 2 = 7 (3d4)

>>23041
Realize you have 25% chance of fucking up any possible action
>>
>>23165
wups. 6+ is success my bad.
>>
>>23161
Notify your nearby security firm for permission to check on it.
>>
>>23276
you power up your radio and send a message out.
no response

you try again.
no response

you remember that the dispach office is closed until 3AM tomorrow morning, and realize that youre on your own out here. your decisions are yours alone.

its been slow tonight anyway and you suspect nobody else will show up for the rest of your shift.
>>
by the time you muster up the courage to go see what it is the whimpiring has gotten quieter, further away. you head outside and look in that direction and see a puddle, and some foot prints without thinking much you follow the prints with your eye and see the figure, about 5' tall, moving toward the warehouse.

sorry for the early blunders this is my first time doing this
>>
>>23596

Lets follow the figure
>>
File: IMG_20160430_204954.jpg (2MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160430_204954.jpg
2MB, 4608x3456px
you feel like it would be a good idea to document the goings on and grab your camera and write the date and your security pass (1qstl) on a scrap of paper before following it towards the warehouse
inb4 trespassing, i work here as a security guard. (woahh right? write what you know)

>>24093
you see it move up some stairs to the east and follow it. the wind is picking up now. heading up the stairs youre greeted with a pitch black warehouse, you can no longer see or hear the figure
>>
File: IMG_20160430_211942.jpg (977KB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160430_211942.jpg
977KB, 4608x3456px
>>24384
fucking captcha kept timing out cause uploading takes a long time. i fixed it. also sorry for spoilering that whole shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.