[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 01.gif (21KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
21KB, 650x450px
This is you. You are you, and you are no one else. Likewise no one else is you, because someone else being you while you are you would be impossible, because you are you, not them!

Oh, except that guy. He is you, and you are him, because he is you from the future.

What will you do?

>2, 4 and 6 decide
>>
>>230088
Punch myself in the face.
>>
>>230088
Look for my arms.
>>
>>230088
>Download offline version of wikipedia in english and german And translator to your smartphone.
>Take charger with adapters to your smartphone.
>Take his timemachine
>Teleport to Hitler in 1940
>Give him plans of better and cheaper tanks and jet fighters, rocket engines, space suits, nukes and lasers.
>>
Unleash hokuto no ken on opponent.
>>
>>230088
Ask him for some money that you could put in the bank now to accumulate savings to have in the future to give back to ourselves.
>>
scream
>>
>>230100
This
>>
Snort a few lines of ketamine
>>
>>230100
Seconding this
>>
>>230100
>Third
>>
File: 02.jpg (54KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
54KB, 650x450px
>>230164
You ask your future self if he has any money that he can spare, so that gain more money from the future.

You warns you that if you were to do that, he would be undone due to an altered future.

You sure you want to do this?
>>
>>230100
Rolling
>>233531
>>
This looks like Andrew Hussie's drawing. COOL

>>233531
First ask him what the deal is and why he's here. Then we decide if it's worth it to undo the future.
>>
File: 03.jpg (53KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
53KB, 650x450px
>>230282
You check your pockets for any Ketamine.

Oh hell yes!

You still have a hand full left!
>>
File: 04.jpg (50KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
50KB, 650x450px
>>233544
You ask yourself why you have come back to this point in time. He responds telling you that he needed to to maintain a stable timeline, because otherwise, he would't have had the time machine in the first place.
>>
>>233552
Save that to a friendly horse.
Ket is for horse you dumb motherfuckers.

>>233556
Makes sense. Ask him what grand scheme would be possible without fucking everything up.
Also, ask if he knows any horses.
>>
File: 05.gif (4KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
05.gif
4KB, 650x450px
>>230302
You would do this, however, doing something like that would be horrible, and most likely result in the undoing of yourself. Plus, even if you wanted to, at this current point in time, you don't have a smartphone on you
>>
>>233561
OP Huss, about how much should i wait before bumping a post? Tryna be polite.
>>
>>233566
Probably just a minute or so
>>
>>233570
Oh, okay!
I'm bumping this then:
>>233558
>>
>>230100
it will never work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byIkAPRnWnU
>>
Ask myself how old I am to find out how long it will be until I need to go back in time.
>>
I'll be grooving while i patiently wait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSTx31dxmgA
>>
File: 06.jpg (64KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
64KB, 650x450px
>>233572
You ask him about what's happened. But he tells you he cannot tell you what's happening, because it may influence your decisions. He only came back in time because his future self came back to him.

He does tell you however that he just made decisions as they came to him, trying to avoid anything that would obviously cause issues.

He is pretty sure you come across a horse at some point.
>>
>>233590
>Didn't see the other post, sorry for the wait.
>>
>>233594
>there's an actual horse
CONFIRMED FOR HUSSIE. YOU AIN'T FOOLING NOBODY.

Now seriously, if he won't do nuthin just wave goodbye and go find that near-future horse.
Also, before leaving, ask him if he pat the majestic creature.

>>233596
No probs
>>
>>233594
Kill him
>>
>>233594
Tell him homestuck was a mistake, our quest shall to be to erase it from time
>>
>>233691
Kill him
>>
>>233561
>when OP is a faggot lefty
Pack it up people. This quest was over before it began. He's prolly one of those faggots that are gonna stop QMing as soon as he gets bored anyways.
>>
>>233837
How can you tell he's a lefty?
>>
>>233837
>>234656
I'm also curious.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.