[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qst/Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: qstquest.png (264KB, 1345x629px) Image search: [Google]
qstquest.png
264KB, 1345x629px
You're an average 4chan poster, hanging our on your favorite board /qst/ ready to play some quest threads. Ever since the board was introduced you couldn't stop, you haven't even gone back to /tg/ for a month or so, this is your home now. You haven't made a thread before, you aren't a very good story teller, but you're great at participating. The thrill of it, jumping into a story in act two and affecting the outcome.

You type up 4chan.org/qst/catalog, honestly you just typed 4, the auto fill algorithm knows exactly what you want today. The page loads up and presents you with an array of threads. An evogame, a fun game bringing together creative minds and intelligent ones to scientifically and aesthetically evolve a few species into a thriving ecosystem. "Fantacy quest" the syntax is a little childish but you can never turn down a good story of swords and sorcery. "Slice of Life Quest" Some times you need sometimes you need some escapism, and how better to do that than to play a game about the day in the life of a mundane highschooler. Board game quest is just kind of sad, they couldn't get someone to play monopoly and they cant even afford the video game. A fetish quest you think, it sounds pretty intense right now and you havent even played part one. Finally there's Stick Figure Quest part 32, holy, shit, last time you saw this shitty quest it was part 3 and the stickfigure was still just learning how to fight.

Well those are your options /qst/ poster, what will you chose?

>Evogame
>Fantacy quest
>Slice of Life Quest
>boardgame quest
>feths threat quest 2two
>Stick Figure Quest part XXXII
>>
evogame.
>>
>>229979

This fucking quest >>224966
>>
>>229979
Fantacy quest
>>
>>229979
Evo civilization game with 3 tribes.
>>
>>229979
Civ Evo game
>>
File: op.png (251KB, 1366x738px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
251KB, 1366x738px
>>229980
>>229992
evo game it is then
>>
>>229999
i fucked up i didnt even crop it people know where to find it time to an hero
>>
>>230001
Hang on, these were real quests? I thought you'd written the OPs yourself, exaggerating their traits for comic effect, and put them onto an image.
>>
File: op1.png (64KB, 1267x255px) Image search: [Google]
op1.png
64KB, 1267x255px
no i do i have a board that i just write myself and screen cap shit but its a real place and i don't exactly want to open that to absolutely everybody, here's the fixed image btw
>>
>>230019
>>229999
a big pickup to start my thread inst that just great, anyways what are we gonna do? read through the evolution or skip to the end?

>Read
>Skip
>>
>>229979
nice one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.