[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Port: /int/ creates a civilisation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Curacao-CIA_WFB_Map.png (13KB, 330x353px) Image search: [Google]
Curacao-CIA_WFB_Map.png
13KB, 330x353px
Porting the int game over here as theres a hgher chance of getting dubs and you can roll
>>>/int/60427774
If you're new all the stuff is here
Currently: Deciding what the name of the tribe should be, what the village should be called and its location
You can roll a d100 or just post with instructions
if you get dubs or higher for any your instructions are followed. Trips override dubs and so on. Pic related is currently where the tribe is settled.
>>
Tribe name: you're mom lol
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
tribe name: ooga booga
village name: boogaville
locastion: north of sabana westpunt
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>229745
Tribe name: Motuhake
Village name: Vaomatua Tagata
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 281x355px
>>229767
>>
After 10 different posts if no dubs i will just use an online spinner
>>
Rolled 64, 66 = 130 (2d100)

Tribe name : Glorious French Masterrace

Village name : Napoléonville
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>229745
Tribe: Sia
Village: Sianken
>>
>>229776
Reroll
>>
>>229778
I fucked up
Tribe: Sianken
Village: Sia
>>
>>229785
Got it i will add it.
>>
>>229785
cheking if my ID will stay the same if I post from my laptop
>>
File: civilisation game.png (7KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
civilisation game.png
7KB, 800x600px
The Siaken were a group of similar tribes that inhabited the Carribean island of Curacao. They were ruled by a chieftain from the village of Sia, the largest settlement on Curacao. It was a village situated near the coast and at the meeting point of two rivers. The Chief(Decide his name) was facing some problems. He grew increasingly worried about the overpopulation of the island. The island was barely able to supply the Siaken with enough food and soon the northern tribes would want to expand for more hunting land. That is, if the Siaken hadnt starved to death. He would have to solve this issue. If only they werent stuck on an island.

Current: What should the chief do. Decide his name.
>>
>>229793
That drawing is my best attempt at drawing Curacao.
>>
>>229793
Move to the north. When we meet the others, offer some sort of treaty/agreement. We'll settle this diplomatically and beneficially.
>Apisaloma Solomon, the Righteous Chief and the Ruler of the Siaken
>>
>>229800
wow that was quick. Gonna wait a few minutes for others to post some more stuff to do before updating
>>
>>229801
Be prepared to wait for a long time. This isn't as fast as /int/.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>229793
Chief: Onkokenu Noro (The Greatman Black)
Explore the Island

Ken means Men, Kenu means Man
Onko means Great, Noro means Black
Greatman is the title they give to their leaders
>>
File: civilisation game.png (8KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
civilisation game.png
8KB, 800x600px
Well nobody else...

The Sianken sent out one of their scouts to meet with the other tribes. They qucikyl discovered that the northern tribes were split into two confederations, the Centu and Uxuberi. He came back shortly, with deals from both of them. The Centu offered an alliance with them to crush the Uxuberi, while the Uxuberi wanted to trade with the Sianken. What would Apisaloma Solomon choose?
>>
>>229818
Offer peace between both of them. Remind them that we live on this island together and without helping each other, we will wither and die.
>>
>>229818
>>229822
This
>>
File: civilisation game.png (8KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
civilisation game.png
8KB, 800x600px
>>229822
The three chieftains meet near the village of Sia. There you learn that the Centu are starving due to bad harvest. While the Uxuberi agree to peace, the Centu say that nothing will stop them from their path of expansion. Chief Solomon also notes that his own people are beginning to run out of food, as the fish in the rivers are running low and the fish in the sea are too far away to spear.
>>
>>229846
Go to the most northern part of the island to see if there are anymore people. If everyone thinks of a solution, we can live in peace.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>229846

The Chief summons all fishermen to discuss a way to enhance our ability to obtain fish, he also choses the best fisherman to learn the ways of the Uxuberi and teach the Uxeuberi ours.
>>
Waiting on a get.
>>
>>229853
Should we reroll?
>>
>>229857
yeah you are allowed to reroll
>>
>>229858
Ok then. Should it be highest number wins?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>229859
Whoops.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>229852
reroll
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.