[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth of a Civilization: Slightly More Difficult Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 49

File: 1465078747489.png (31KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
1465078747489.png
31KB, 1357x628px
This is a new Birth of a Civilization Quest, first quest plz no bully. Because another quest is already taking place on the Tigris & Euphrates, that option is unavailable. Choose your starting location from the remaining options.
This time around I'm introducing a roll system in which we roll to see the effectiveness of our leader in certain matter, this can either provide a bonus or penalty to future rolls. The future rolls will take place after a course of action has been voted on, the action decided on will have certain difficulties associated with it depending on the complexity and actual difficulty it would take in real life. The first few rolls of this quest will be easier and our ruler will already be quite good so we don't die in the first thread.
I'll also need you all to name things because I'm pretty shit at it.
With the rules in place, let us begin.
>>
>>226469
Rhine
>>
>>226469
Let's go with the Rhine. Germania Stronk.
>>
Siberia or Congo.
>>
2 votes Rhine
1 Votes Congo
I'll start once there have been 5 votes total or it's 2 PM PST, so in half an hour.
>>
>>226469
I would pick the Yang-tze
>>
>>226469
>>226514
I already posted about ten minutes ago and my vote hasn't appeared yet, it seems.

I vote for the Rhine.
>>
>>226469
Rhine
>>
File: rhenanie03.gif (42KB, 972x1250px) Image search: [Google]
rhenanie03.gif
42KB, 972x1250px
4 Votes Rhine
1 Vote Congo
1 Vote Yang-Tze
Looks like we're GroB Germania, pick our city location.
>>
>>226559
At the Delta.
>>
>>226559

Middle of the map river fork.
>>
>>226559
Exactly where the Rhine meets the ocean.
>>
>>226469
Danube, but Rhine already won
>>
>>226559
Zeeland, at the delta
>>
>>226559
In the middle, not in the Alps or not in Zeeland where it will flood
>>
>>226566
>>226584
this
>>
File: villagelocation.gif (42KB, 972x1250px) Image search: [Google]
villagelocation.gif
42KB, 972x1250px
Looks like we're at the Delta.
This look good to you, lads?
>>
Links to get you guys thinking:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmotherium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_elk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_rhinoceros

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurochs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_mammoth
>>
>>226614

Looks good to me!

Our capital shall be named Anfang.
>>
>>226614
Yup. We should probably use a lot of wooded foundations for an eventual town above the swamp to avoid floods.
>>
I should have specified a starting date, I was thinking 2000 BC or 3000 BC
>>
>>226614
Looks good. Name our settlement Zehusen
>>
>>226658
That sounds slightly Chinese.
>>
>>226614
Let's call our city Ozeanheim.
>>
Gonna need a consensus on the name. While we're at it what should be call our people?
>>
>>226713
I like Ozeanheim. Maybe we could call them Tridians.
>>
>>226713
Ozeanheim sounds good
>>
>>226713
Ozeanheim.
>>
>>226713
I like Ozeanheim if we drop the a and make it Ozenheim
>>
>>226713
Ozaenheim master race
>>
File: villagelocation.gif (43KB, 972x1250px) Image search: [Google]
villagelocation.gif
43KB, 972x1250px
Now that we have the name of the village, >>226724 suggested we call our people the Tridians? That sound good to everyone or does somebody have another suggestion?
>>
>people liked my city name suggestion
T-thanks o //// o

>>226713
I suggest the Meermenschen, if we want to avoid using Ozean twice. Or maybe the Nordmenschen, but that's a little more generic.
>>
>>226791
Tridians is a good name.
>>
>>226791
It's fine
>>
>>226795
What if we used Dutch for it instead, Zeemensen, so we don't have to use Ozean twice
>>
>Rhine

pleb af
>>
It looks like we're the Tridians.
I'll let you guys continue to decide for a few minutes while I eat.
>>
>>226791
Our civilization should be the Zeestadt and the people be Zeestadters
>>
>>226469
expand eastwards pls
>>
>>226842
Zeestadters = Sea townspeople?

That sounds fine, or we could use Seestadters for a more Germanic effect.
>>
>>226791
After we choose a name we should expand northeast and make another settlement, preferrably called Zehusen, like I suggested for the first town.
>>
>>226842
I like it.
>>
Alright, so I can more easily organize votes, respond to this post with your vote for the name of our people.
>>
>>226961
Zeestadters
>>
>>226961
Seestadters
>>
>>226961

Zeestadters sounds good
>>
>>226978
Changing my vote to Zeestadters.
>>
>>226961
Zeestadters
>>
>>226961
Zeestadters
>>
>>226961
Zeestadters
>>
File: villagelocation.png (98KB, 972x1250px) Image search: [Google]
villagelocation.png
98KB, 972x1250px
After many years of a nomadic lifestyle, the Zeestadt peoples have settled at the Rhine Delta and settled a small village named Ozeanheim, after realizing the swampy and muddied ground was not good for just laying buildings down, they began to think of ways to get around this issue. After some experimentation and discussion it was found that putting the buildings on stilts prevented sinking.
This meant all the houses built in the village were on stilts and while this was inconvenient, the swamp they lived in prevented rival tribes from raiding and so they could live in relative peace.
The Chieftain has called together the men of the tribe to a meeting, but what does the Chieftain wish to discuss?

Name the Chieftain and vote on what he wants to discuss with the men of the tribe.
>>
>>226641

I realize it might seem unfun to take the same strategy of the first game, but you have to understand that we literally have no chance winning this game otherwise. Rome will tear us a new one.
>>
>>227087

Capturing of behemoth young, whether it be the giant unicorns, or the "fanged mountains".
>>
>>227087
We should investigate how to do boats
>>
>>227087
The chief's name shall be Adalbern, and he wishes to discuss building more boats, so we can fish.
>>
>>227087
The Chieftain is named Hohenheim.

We need to learn how to ride the waves since we live so close to the ocean.
>>
>>227123
>>227134
>>227133

Fine, but this next:

>>227118
>>
>>227087
Seconding >>227133. He also wants to discuss the situation of the city: whether there are enough foritifications, whether the buildings are prepared for possible flooding etc.
>>
>>227133
I second this.
>>
File: MahNiqqaFace.jpg (50KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
MahNiqqaFace.jpg
50KB, 529x352px
>>227178
fuck all that shit. build a library and start educating people.
>>
>>227133
Seconding this, but name should be Adalbern van Ozeanheim
>>
File: 1456210468666.png (20KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1456210468666.png
20KB, 390x470px
>>227234
>build a library
>in the stone age

What exactly would we write down in this library?
>>
>>227263
dude fuck.....

atleast get some sort of intellectualism rewarded.
>>
File: 1456629621292.jpg (9KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1456629621292.jpg
9KB, 200x267px
>>227285
Answer the question.
>>
>>227234
>assuming we're a literate society
>>
The Chieftain Adalbern wished to discuss the development of constructs to aid our people in sea travel and fishing, which he called ‘kanus.’ He wished to get the brightest of our men to begin developing kanus. In addition to the development of the kanu, he wanted to improve the fortifications and safety of the village. One of his main concerns was flooding, he did not want buildings being destroyed by flooding so the Chieftain wished for the men to begin waterproofing their cabins and other buildings. In regards to fortifications Chieftain Adalbern called for the construction of watch towers to spot and warn for enemy raiding parties. With that out of the way, was there anything else the Chieftain wanted to discuss?

First 3 d100 rolls will decide the effectiveness of our decisions.
First roll will decide how successful we are in building kanus.
Second roll will decide how successful we are in waterproofing our buildings.
Third roll will decide the progress of building watch towers.
Fail threshold is 25 and below, anything above is success but will have varying effectiveness based on the roll.
The Chieftain is somewhat well skilled in all things in regards to leadership, +5 bonus to all rolls until his death.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>227320
Rolling.
>>
>>227320
I should proofread more. :^)
>wished
>wished
>wished
>>
File: Hiler.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hiler.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>227292
detailed instructions on how to fuck your slut of a mother. that is what will be written in the library.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>227320
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>227320
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>227338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

https://www.reddit.com/
>>
Rolled 28 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>227320

>>227338
>Being mad about being retarded on the internet
>>
>>227320
Focus more on making food and gathering resources.
>>
File: shhhhheeeeeeeiiiitt.png (116KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhheeeeeeeiiiitt.png
116KB, 680x512px
>>227344
>>227350
stupid motherfuckers
>>
With the men off to their work, the kanus have seen good progress and success, able to maintain a man’s weight along with a sizable haul. Unfortunately it is not very fast and it is quite unwieldy, it’ll require some more effort to make it truly good. The waterproofing has also seen some moderate success with a 70% success rate under average circumstances, but under any heavier conditions it fails and the success rate drastically drops to 30%, this will require much more work to withstand the unforgiving mistress of nature. The constructions of watch towers has been constantly delayed and is having a lot of trouble. Even with the Chieftain’s personal managing of the project, the muddy terrain has made it near impossible to transport and put together the materials needed. We will need better tools and techniques to finish the watchtowers. What will the Chieftain do to improve this situation?
>>
>>227320

My vote:

>>227118
>>
File: ackchyually.jpg (60KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.jpg
60KB, 640x649px
>>227411
>be stone age tribal
>life is hard
>food is scarce, winters are harsh and take lives every year
>one day, our tribe sets up camp by the water
>there are fish nearby but they're hard to catch, we can't get any of the ones far past the shoreline
>the land is swampy and filled with disease, our shelters barely keep out the elements
>survival is as always critical, every one of us works nonstop every day to keep enough food flowing in to barely feed everyone and to keep the shelters patched up enough to stay somewhat dry
>except Oog
>Oog doesn't work
>one day, be coming home from hunting with the other alphas, some of the elders might be able to have seconds tonight
>told that the chief called a meeting
>think this is great. Our tribe needs some direction.
>at the meeting everyone puts forward sensible ideas on how to bring in more food or protect ourselves from other tribes
>except Oog
>while we're debating how to build something that can float us on the water, Oog gets to his feet
>pic related
>says we should build a "library"
>ask him what that is
>says its a place too keep things we write down
>ask him how that will help us get food and btw, what the hell is writing
>he spergs out and collapses to the floor in a fit of autism
>Oog's mother gives him her food portion (he's already had his) and he calms down
>the rest of us go on with the meeting
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>227445
We should try to domesticate some large fauna to serve as an animal of burden and possibly serve as sustenance.
>>
>>227445
He should try sleds to transport the resources to the watchtower construction. If the sleds fail, then he should look into constructing a temporary canal. If the waterproofing doesn't work well enough then we always have the option of building flood shelters on higher stilts.
>>
>>227445
Develope archery
>>
>>227445
I say work more on the boats. We must rule the waves
>>
>>227454

Meant to select this post:

>>227445

Man power isn't going to cut it anymore. Besides, we haven't found any other tribes yet, so we're not in any rush.
>>
>>227484
In a swamp? I think not, large animals don't do well with those.

I second this: >>227493
>>
>>227484

It's a good thing he hasn't asked us to roll yet.

I saw we go after mammoths or Elasmotheriums.
>>
>>227504
I disagree, most Germanic tribes domesticated aurochs, who were compared to small elephants by Caesar.
>>227508
47 would be a moderate success, genius.
>>
>>227519
Well, I said that depending on the complexity and real life difficulty of the action it would have a higher requirement, I'd say domesticating some large wildlife would need a 65 to be successful.
>>
>>227519
>>227508
>>227495
You want to domesticate large animals, probably try to do it in bullshit civ times of ten years or something, and bring them into a swamp where they won't have enough food and will be too heavy?
>>
>>227536
You realize the netherlands isn't made up entirely of pygmy species, right? There's a specific bull named after Frisia. It wasn't bred from mice, it was bred from aurochs.
>>
File: zzzzzz22333222.jpg (36KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzz22333222.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
The Chieftain has decided to abandon the project, after all we haven’t encountered any other tribes yet so it’s no rush. Instead he will have the men improve our kanus and better waterproof our buildings as they are not yet satisfactory to the Chieftain.

The waterproofing is even more important as the Shaman says there is a storm coming, and if we are not prepared we will suffer greatly. The Shaman advises the Chieftain to make a human sacrifice to appease the gods to either prevent the storm or reduce it’s severity, the best hunter of the Tribe tells the Chieftain we should come up with a backup plan in case our waterproofing does not succeed. We can only choose one of these actions as both are time consuming processes and we do not have time to do both. There is also a third option, to focus all manpower on waterproofing and reinforcement of our structures to better protect ourselves.

Once a consensus is reached we will roll to see the effectiveness of our decision.
However the gods (aka me) may or may not be content with your decision, the human sacrifice will prevent the gods from making the storm worse but there is no guarantee that the gods will make it worse without the human sacrifice. It’s effectively a coin flip whether or not the storm will be extra bad.

Also, no matter what your decision we will still be improving our waterproofing and you’ll be rolling for that too, but focusing all manpower on it gives it a +10 on top of the Cheiftain’s +5.

The backup plan gives you a fallback if you fail in surviving the storm but you will be set back a bit, this early in the game it’s not that bad but due to damages you will receive a -5 to rolls canceling out the Chieftain’s bonus.

The success threshold when we roll for the storm is 65. If the gods make it worse it's bumped to 70.
Because it's early even if you fail you won't lose, you'll be penalized for a few turns due to damages but nothing too bad. Simply a -10 which due to the Chieftain's bonus is a net loss of 5.
>>
>>227608
I say we work on the fallback.
>>
>>227608
Lets work on the waterproofing.
>>
>>227608
Make the sacrifice, the gods will be shown respect.
>>
Rolled 41 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>227608
>Focus all manpower on the waterproofing
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>227608
We must worship the dice gods.
>>
>>227673
>>227679
Hold your dice until OP says it's time to roll.
>>
Alright guys, I'm gonna take a little break. It's hot as fuck here and I'm running out of writing ideas. I'll probably be back later today.
>>
File: disappointment.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>>227739
>mfw he never comes back
>>
>>228372
I was just about to post, actually.
>>
So, from what I understand, 1 vote for fallback, 2 for waterproofing, and 2 for sacrifice?
>>
File: idubbbz pretty good.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
idubbbz pretty good.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>228385
>>
>>228399
I'll change my vote to waterproofing, so that's 3 for waterproof and 2 for sacrifice.
>>
Alright so waterproofing it is.
Next roll decides if you survive it or not.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>228433
I GOT THIS
>>
File: tumblr_l5jb2svg5Y1qc4y5qo1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l5jb2svg5Y1qc4y5qo1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>228438
>>
File: YES.gif (1001KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
1001KB, 288x162px
>>228446
>]
>>
The people spent the rest of the day preparing the village for the storm, soon after sundown the storm clouds were visible and thunder rumbled over the countryside. The wind began to pick up and whistled through the trees and made the stilted cabins creak and whine, soon after the rain began to fall. The rain fell like boulders out of the sky, pounding the roofs of the cabins. Within minutes of the rain beginning, flooding was visible. This was only the beginning, the water crept up the stilts of the cabins like a stalking beast. The wind sent water crashing up against the cabins, some of the cabins nearest to the coast collapsed, and the screams of the inhabitants were drowned out by the thunder and wind. Fortunately, none more fell after those few. It was a sleepless night of stress and fear, but mercifully the winds began to die down and the rain thinned out. The rain is still not yet gone by morning but it is a mere sprinkle of rain compared to the height of the storm, many kanus were washed inland and with the flooding still quite high, inhabitants were forced to commute by kanu. But the damage was minimal and the food storage is unaffected. It appears the gods were not angered by our lack of a human sacrifice, but perhaps some other village near our own did something to anger the gods so and they received the brunt of the storm. Our shaman receiving the omens necessary to warn us about the storm likely saved our village and that perhaps we are in the favor of the gods. This rumor of another village near our own has caused many to call for exploration of our surroundings, will the Chieftain endorse these rumors and put together an expedition? Or will he focus on rebuilding what damage has been done?
>>
>>228550
I suggest an expedition. You already said damage is minimal.

I think it's just me right now, so if other people don't post in 30 minutes we should just put it off.
>>
File: bark tally.png (8KB, 458x425px) Image search: [Google]
bark tally.png
8KB, 458x425px
>>228550
Explore northeast. Also, I wrote down a way where we would develop writing:
"As the Chieftain got older, he got more meticulous. He wanted every boat, house, person, and each season's crop yield and fishing catch to be recorded. He asked his men to tally these things on bark, looking like pic related. The drawings used to represent such things became more simpler and began to represent the word in the language for person, house, etc. Then, these words eventually came to represent the sounds they started with, and you could then represent all of the Zeestadter language with these symbols, which became known as writing."
However, this change wouldn't happen for hundreds of years, so don't put this in just yet.
>>
>>228550
Explore!
>>228727
Yeah, simple writing sounds good, seconded.
>>
Alright, that's it until tomorrow I suppose. Gonna be a bit busier tomorrow so it'll be slower. I'll try to start posting again around 1 PM PST
>>
File: villagelocation.gif (42KB, 972x1250px) Image search: [Google]
villagelocation.gif
42KB, 972x1250px
The Chieftain sent an expedition to the Northeast and very quickly the team found signs of human activity, soon they found a seemingly abandoned village. It was hit quite hard by the storm but it is mostly intact and there is a storage building with a significant amount of fairly fresh food.

There are sealed jars filled with fish and sea water, we are unsure why there is sea water in the jars, perhaps there is a reason? It’s also completely possible this building got flooded and the water entered the jar, there are signs of flooding.

There are a few human corpses lying around, but they don’t look like they died from drowning as they have what looks like stab wounds and there are a few spears lying around. It looks like there is a threat in our vicinity, why whatever or whoever attacked this city didn’t take the food is unclear, perhaps the storm drove them off. If the storm did indeed drive them off then this happened very recently and it’s possible we’re next.

We could potentially colonize this settlement but that would overextend us and make both villages more vulnerable to attack. If we wait for them to come to us and prepare we would be fighting on our terms but there’s no guarantee that they even know we exist and it could be wasted effort. Searching for these raiders could be dangerous but would give us some idea of how they act, but again there’s not guarantee we’ll find them. What should we do?
>>
>>230986
Take the grain and other resources. While I want another settlement, I feel like we should our civilization more time to advance.
>>
File: 1462811395117.png (527KB, 838x630px) Image search: [Google]
1462811395117.png
527KB, 838x630px
>>230986
It would appear to be slow today. Perhaps I should start earlier.
>>
>>230986

I assume it's still 10,000 BC?
>>
>>231105
If you look in the corner you can see that it is indeed 2000 BC.
>>
>>230986
Ramsack the village and go back with resourses and technology, also build some defences just in case
>>
>>230986
I think we should just ignore the settlement for now and focus on building fortifications.
>>
>>231107

Very well. Just make sure you keep the time-jumps reasonable.

That said, you can keep running the game as I'M at least still here.

Lets send some armed scouts to try and bring back some "hell cow" young.
>>
>>231128
It was never 10,000 BC
At no point did I say this was 10,000 BC
>>
>>231134

1. The original format of this game was that we started at 10,000.

2. It doesn't matter. All I was saying was that you should be careful about that aspect.

We're cool man.
>>
>>231139
Alright, no worries. I didn't actually remember we started in 10,000 BC in the original format. Guess that's my bad. But I did specify earlier that I was thinking we were in 2,000 or 3,000 BC
>>
Alright, back on topic. Looks like we're looting the settlement and fortifying our village?
>>
>>231152

and sending an aurochs capturing party on the side.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>231152
It's the sea people(mermans) the doom of the bronze age
We must build a walled shelter to hide during storms
>>
>>231175
The sea people were only in the Mediterranean.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>231170

I don't know if this is the right dice, but someone else already rolled.
>>
File: Archeoparc_-_Palisade_1.jpg (3MB, 2560x1712px) Image search: [Google]
Archeoparc_-_Palisade_1.jpg
3MB, 2560x1712px
The expedition team is ordered to take all the supplies from the village and return with them to Ozeanheim, this process took nearly a day due to the distance and limited manpower to spend on the project. The men then complained about how heavy the supplies were and how the wet terrain slowed them down and caused them to slip many times. One of the more clever of the haulers suggested that we create something to hold supplies for us so the trip is easier, this was met with wide approval from the village and one of our skilled builders built what looks like a land kanu, but flatter and more triangular. He told us that you drag the construct behind you with the material sitting on the leather supported by the three pieces of wood placed in a triangular fashion. He called it a karren. While it was not strong enough to carry heavy materials such as logs, it was very useful in transporting smaller material. This sped up production drastically. The Chieftain then ordered the construction of fortifications around the village, this would take quite a long time even with the karren, at least 2 weeks time. That may not be quick enough to defend the village from attackers, but the Chieftain is unsure what to do. He could train some warriors to defend the village, or he could continue to focus on building the wall and perhaps shorten it’s time with enough manpower.
>>
>>231179
The sea people weren't sea folk they were mermaids and got btfo by the pollution of the industrial age, the lived along the atlantic ocean.
See the Hittite caves filled with mermaid drawings.
>>
>>231206
>Focus on building the wall; make sure to use stone.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>231206
Build the wall, make Ozeanheim great again.
>>
>>231227
We lack a source of good stone, the knowledge of how to manipulate it or the tools needed. It is advisable to focus on a wooden wall or on a group of warriors if you feel that a wood wall is not enough.
>>
>>231228
wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>231206

If >>231227 isn't possible, then I want us to build the wooden wall and, if possible, dig a trench around it or at least around the side facing the coast.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>231257
We could probably really easily fill the trench with murky water covering sharpened wooden spikes as well.
>>
File: 1465237523015.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1465237523015.png
96KB, 519x370px
what are these rolls, lads.
I'm rooting for you guys I really am but this makes it difficult.
Good thing I haven't asked for rolls yet.
>>
File: eb7.png (628KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
eb7.png
628KB, 1688x518px
Alright, taking rolls now.
We're gonna B U I L D W A L L
First roll decides if we get it done in time
Second roll is only relevant if we get it done in time.
Success Threshold is 25 with the +5 bonus from the Chieftain.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>231319
Make the danube great again
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>231319
I want a DC for also digging a trench and placing water and sharpened stakes in it.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>231319

These rolls are off to a great start.

I'm just going to roll for a baby aurochs capturing expedition or the capture of something even bigger,

> silver lining of domestication
>>
File: b88.jpg (3KB, 124x103px) Image search: [Google]
b88.jpg
3KB, 124x103px
The Chieftain decides to focus on getting the wall done, while this focus does speed up the construction of the wall it ends up not being fast enough and soon fires are seen in the distance and war drums can be heard, while most of the wall is complete it’s not quite done and there is a significant hole near the coast, while this is a problem the cunning of the Chieftain may be able to turn it in to an advantage. He comes up with a plan to bait the enemy in through the hole and then ambush them from the sides and surround them while cutting off their path of escape. After some waiting, the enemy is right outside the gap in our defense. The Chieftain notices something about the raiders, they appear to be wearing some kind of odd shiny clothing. The Chieftain ponders this for a moment but then focuses back to organizing his warriors. As the bulk of the raider forces enter the village, the warriors crash upon them from both sides catching the enemy off guard for a moment. In the midst of the battle, the Chieftain realizes even with the ambush his men are being killed faster than the enemy and sees that the strange clothing seems to protect them but they seem to not wear it heavily, they are particularly vulnerable on their sides, limbs, and lower abdomen. He orders his men to focus on attacking those areas. This proves effective and the tide of battle starts turning in favor of the Zeestadt warriors. Seeing that they were losing, the raiders attempted to retreat but realized their exit was blocked and with their morale waning they were cut down more easily, a dozen or so surrendered and laid down their weapons which were spears tipped with that same stuff they used to protect themselves. When questioned, the captives were unable to answer as they spoke a strange tongue and were executed instead. Their protective clothing has been taken and is being studied by some of our brighter villagers, the rest of the protective gear was given to our warriors.
The day has been won but not without significant loss. After the battle, the people were put to finishing the wall. The next few days were that of grieving for those lost but also celebration of our victory, in spirit of the victory the Chieftain called a feast and festival. While the festival was not particularly extravagant due to the lack of wealth it was a hearty event and lifted the spirits of the people. Our culture has become more warrior-like, this will give us an edge in combat but a slight penalty in diplomacy.

Warrior-like gives us a +10 to combat but a -5 to diplomacy.

Should we let the tribe develop for a few years on it’s own or is there a specific action you wish to take?
>>
>>231420
Have we started using writing as described here? >>228727
>>
>>231440
That anon said that it wouldn't happen for a couple hundred years anyway. I'm going to wait for a more administrative and particularly intelligent Chieftain.
>>
>>231420
Dig a defensive trench around the town walls and put stakes in it. Put a solid fence around it so no-one falls in.
>>
I've been thinking that if we haven't done so already, we should set up some wooden decking 'streets' that will make it easier for people to move around the town and transport cargo.
>>
>>231420

Take the babies of the biggest animal we can find alive.
>>
>>231480
You really want to domesticate things.
>>
>>231484
domestication is why incans and aztecs and many civs failed so bad.
>>
>>231486
What? Explain.
>>
>>231486
with beast of burden and milk you get:
-more calories because they can eat things you cant
-easy way to transport goods longer distances
-war mount: horses elephants camels etc
>>
>>231561
But you also get cross-species diseases and poor hygiene in the cities because of animals shitting in the streets, which means more disease. Let's be clear about what we're getting into if we domesticate animals.
>>
>>231572
yes, i forgot to mention that:
thats actually a plus:

europeans became immune to chinese disease to prevent vaasaliziation.
-natives were used disease againts which killed about 90%. Easier to colonize
-disease kills more than war
-
>>
>>231561
>>231572
>>231579

There's literally no reason not to domesticate as a roll.

By the way, European mammoths went extinct in this exact century, so we need to roll fast.

Yes. Mammoths can't be bred fast like cattle.

Yes. Mammoths aren't the meat production to be raised.

Yes. I've read all the domestication articles.

However, big ass meat mountains are going to help us squash Rome. We can get cows later, but this is more important.

We need to steal some babies.
>>
>>231685

* worth the meat
>>
>>231685
>implying you can just "roll to domesticate".
>>
>>231685
I am open to the idea of trying to domesticate mammoths... but do we really have the food resources for them? Wouldn't we have to take up farming, which would be hard in a swampy environment? And they aren't going to fit inside the town walls.
>>
why domesticate a mammoth when we have Elasmotheriums.

I propose to domesticate Elasmotheriums.
>>
>>231708

I'm the guy who suggested those in the first place. However, I also did my homework.

If you can prove those were around in Germany during 2000 BC- hell yes.

If not, mammoths are our only "mega-mount" option.
>>
>>231697

It's more like rolling to kidnap a baby one and beat it into Stockholm Syndrome.

>>231706

Mammoths aren't pansies. Modern elephants live in a wide range of environments, such as deserts, woodland, thick rain forests, and even for brief moments- caves. Mammoths could handle the swamps for as long as there is grass there. Also, just keeps them outside the walls. Why not make agriculture such as mammoths and crops an outside the walls thing?
>>
>>231735
mammoths would take forever to be born and grow up. So disease would wipe a flock out and wouldnt be able to recoup fast. However if we used mamoths as war animals and builders and supplimented it with cattle that would give us a massive benefit.
>>
>>231749

That's what I'm saying!

Lets get mammoths while they're still around, and then work to get cattle and farms to sustain our future medieval tanks.
>>
>>231749
>flock

Herd.
>>
>>231766
But Wikipedia says that mammoths went extinct in Europe 10,000 years ago.
>>
>>231486
>what are llamas
>>
>>231796
when humans migrated after ice age. Also im assuming this is supposed to be the "earliest age" of civilization. So around 10,000 years MAX. So it is possible, but highly unlikely.0
>>
>>231796

> 1780 BCE - The last known population of woolly mammoths on Wrangel Island died out, possibly due to a combination of climate change and hunting.
>>
>>231797
llamas were not used for:
-warfare
-milk
-work

only used for meat, clothes, and beasts of burden(seperate from work like tillling land)

pigs are domesticated in new guinea, but too small for work/transport so bad
>>
>>231815
europe it went away much earler bc humans there for so much longer. thats just the latest known bones found.

btw i think its possible
>>
>>231815
Wrangel Island is in the Arctic Ocean between Asia and North America.

Don't get me wrong; I don't have some vendetta against mammoths.
>>
OP, we have a decision.
>>
>>231840

Also, fossils wouldn't form in swampland.
>>
>>231725
Sadly there is evidence that they existed everywhere else but Western Europe.

If we had taken Danube as our starting location, then we would have a ghost of a evidence to strech just so that we could have a giant mount. But sadly not Germany.
>>
>>231884

Fine. But the prehistoric mount hype train is already full throttle.

Other than auroches, what are our options?
>>
>>231893
Aurochs
Wild Horses
Bisons

I vote for Bisons
>>
>>231955
on a follow up note
we could also make an attempt at domesticating bears
>>
Sorry lads, gonna be gone for a few hours. Probably not gonna be another update today.
>>
>>231955

European bison will be taller than aurochs.

>>231957

Lets say we send out two capturing parties. One will be the smart bison party, while Oog can lead the bear one.

Also, does anyone know of ANY OTHER animal? You're telling me we have no more cool ice age animals at this point?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x534px
>>227338
> Using Hitler as a reaction image
I am the only one than is allowed to do that.
>>
Hey guys, not starting yet because I just woke up and I have things to do today.
But I wanted to know how you guys are liking the rolling mechanics and the pacing.
Like, should I make the rolls harder, easier? Or just change them to something specific?
In regards to pacing I'm not sure if we're going too slow, if you guys wanna speed up I'm cool with that. I'll be back later to check your responses.
>>
>>234252
Everything in this quest is just fine imo; you don't need to change anything.
>>
>>234252
nothing wrong with it, ya just gotta keep it rollin' man
>>
>>231995
sabertooth tigers
also mammoth of course
>>
>>231884
>>231955
>>234563

You know what? Let's just roll for capturing baby animals alive, and see what kind of beast we get based on our dice roll.
>>
I expect OP will run in three hours time and make my GMT life inconvenient.
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (93KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
2bd.jpg
93KB, 352x360px
Alright, respond to this post with your vote to make my life easier so I don't have to look through the previous posts to find your votes.
>>
>>234675
Sabertooth
>>
>>234675
Wolfs
>>
>>234675

Mammoths > Sabertooths > Aurochs > Horses
>>
>>234675
Make some wooden decking streets and a defensive trench.

We can have a go at trying to ride a bison; why the fuck not?
>>
File: 1464648494400.png (515KB, 777x924px) Image search: [Google]
1464648494400.png
515KB, 777x924px
Do we have any accessible stone nearby? If so we could build trenches to control the flooding and direct it were we want
>>
>>234694
It's 2000 BC, there are no mammoths or sabertooths. And I'm fairly sure that aurochs aren't fairly common anymore as they're been domesticated in to other subspecies.
>>
File: 1465166550189.gif (2MB, 241x371px) Image search: [Google]
1465166550189.gif
2MB, 241x371px
>>234716
Horses then?
>>
>>234724
I mean, I don't think horses will be very useful in a swampy environment and they're pretty small for now so not very good for riding and I don't think we'll be using chariots. Best bet is probably using them as work animals.
>>
>>234716
I don't think it would be incredibly hard to find aurochs in 2000BC Western Europe, though I don't have any evidence to hand to support that. Also, Wikipedia claims that the European aurochs was never domesticated.
>>
Still no consensus, guys. I understand that you wanna domesticate things but you need to agree on what.
>>
>>234766
we should domesticate the mighty cactus
>>
>>234766
Cattle or Sheep would be nice.
>>
File: rZyv1Qr.jpg (8KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
rZyv1Qr.jpg
8KB, 300x182px
>>234776
>>
>>234786
Is good plan
>>
>>234794
As much as I would enjoy OPing a full meme civ quest this is not that quest.
>>
>>234798
alright then cattle or sheep seem to be the obvious choices for food and clothes
>>
>>234798
S H E E P S
H
E
E
P
S
>>
>>234766
I don't really want to domesticate any animal. But if we're going to domesticate an animal, I vote for the European aurochs.
>>
so cattle/aurochs?
Due to swamp, success threshold is 50. You still have the chieftain's bonus.
First roll decides. There will be a second roll with a d10 to see how many we get.
>>
File: european wildcat.jpg (251KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
european wildcat.jpg
251KB, 640x426px
Let me remind everyone that the beautiful European wildcat probably exists in large numbers right now in 2000BC.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>234869
>>
File: P0Vqulb.jpg (551KB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
P0Vqulb.jpg
551KB, 2250x1500px
>>234877
gg anon
>>
>>234877

> 9-FRICKEN-7

> DUBS

Whelp, we either found the last mammoths, or we literally own all the hell cattle.
>>
>>234736

They only started dropping in population around the 1st century. We're good.

However, we might have found a baby oliphant now:

>>234877
>>
Someone roll 1d10
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>234926
>>
During the construction of the wall, the Chieftain was very aware of the limits of human strength and this hampered progress. The Chieftain came up with an idea while he observed the wild aurochs, they were large and powerful creatures, so much so that we avoid hunting them as they are far too dangerous for even a hunting team to take down. Knowing this he deduced that in order for us to use these creatures we must take a young baby auroch, this is difficult as they usually stick close to their mothers but under the right circumstances it could be done. He gathered his best hunters and instructed them to bring as many baby aurochs as they back alive as they could. The hunters were understandably nervous but the Chieftain was confident in their abilities.

The hunters met unprecedented success, they were able to get 3 baby aurochs without any other aurochs noticing. Unfortunately they did not get the chance to acquire more. The young aurochs were in perfect health and very strong, however even the young ones are dangerous and a holding area was constructed inside the village to contain them.

The Chieftain seeing how scared these young aurochs were instructed some of the women to take care of these aurochs and slowly the young beasts begin to warm up to their captors.

It is 20 years later and the aurochs have grown in to mighty beasts and they have learned to walk through the marshy ground.

However the Chieftain has grown old and will soon pass from this world. His potential successors are his eldest son or an ambitious hunter. It’s possible that some conflict could arise over who gets to be Chieftain. Who will the Chieftain support as his successor?
>>
>>235043
Our daughter
>>
>>235043
>his eldest son
>>
>>235043
the hunter lets not go down the path of an inbreeding kingdom
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>235043
Hunter
>>
>>235081
Democracy?
>>
>>235086
Yeah why not?
>>
File: no breaks.jpg (24KB, 248x292px) Image search: [Google]
no breaks.jpg
24KB, 248x292px
>>235086
>>235102
>democracy
>2980 BC
>>
Expand down the Rhine.
>>
File: z6fSC5c.jpg (155KB, 800x466px) Image search: [Google]
z6fSC5c.jpg
155KB, 800x466px
>>235131
>and then the chieftain's final decree was 'Zeestadt must be GroB' and so they colonized the Rhine and all died because we're a tiny shitty tribe with small population
>the end
>>
File: tf.gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
tf.gif
2MB, 370x335px
>>235148
I meant colonize the abandoned town, don't try to get out of OPing.
If he is quitting, just head to my thread.
>>232460
>>
File: 2e1.jpg (66KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
2e1.jpg
66KB, 680x510px
>>
>>235086
>>235102

Support. Tribal democracy is a thing that exists.
>>
You alive OP?
>>
>>235289
Oh, yeah.
What did you guys decide?
Sorry today has been weird and almost surreal for me.
>>
>>235293

No worries man. We decided an adopting tribal democracy, and working/expanding on infrastructure.
>>
>>235320

* decided on
>>
>>235320
Okay, next update is probably gonna be the last one. Sorry for being so slow today.
>>
On his death bed, the Old Chieftain decides to declare the tribe a demokratie in which the members of the tribe vote on a Chieftain based on their skill and popularity.

While his son is quite upset by this decision he realizes he could win over the public with his knowledge of leadership and credibility of being a direct descendant of the beloved late Chieftain.

Using this to his advantage he won a landslide victory against the hunter.

The hunter was upset by his loss but he respected the late Chieftain too much to defile his final decree.

He waits patiently for the next election as part of the Old Chieftain’s wishes there would be an election every 4 seasons.

The new Chieftain’s first act was to lay down wooden planks in a network in the village to speed up travel.

Unfortunately this project encountered some problems in the form of the planks eventually getting covered in mud and becoming quite slippery.

The Chieftain is thinking about canceling the project but a part of him still believes it can be saved.

What will the young Chieftain do?
What is the Chieftain’s name?
>>
>>235411
Investigate more technology?
>Yareth
>>
>>235411
He should try a few planks with grooves running side-to-side to allow the water to drain off. If that doesn't work, then he should cancel the project.

>Hiltiport
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_name
>>
>>235516

Second.
>>
>>235411
The young chieftain obivously wants to win the next election to, so he tries to appeal to the populace by turning the matter of the wooden plank network into a vote for them.

>>235516
also seconding this for the name
>>
>>235411
Name: Hans Cena

Do: Establish an entertaining sport where people fight for dominance and the legendary frostbite champion belt. The entire culture treats this sport as americans treat american football. This sport has a major affect on the economy and the overall morale of the people.
>>
File: 1465318345747.gif (2MB, 330x275px) Image search: [Google]
1465318345747.gif
2MB, 330x275px
Almost forgot, somebody needs to roll a d20
11 or higher will be a bonus but 10 or lower will be a penalty. The bonuses and penalties go on a 1-10 scale and because of democracy leaders are chosen on their skill usually so there's a +2 to this roll.
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>237368
>>
>>237375
Congratulations, you get a -2 penalty to all rolls because the new chieftain is a slightly incompetent faggot.
>>
So we're gonna try to fix the wooden plank problem then?
Success threshold is 30
-2 penalty because the Chieftain isn't very good.
Roll a d100
>>
Rolled 21 + 2 (1d100 + 2)

>>237833
>>
Rolled 77 + 2 (1d100 + 2)

>>237869
It seems that substraction doesn't work, I'll try again
>>
Rolled 16 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>237833

>>237869
>>237924
>>
The Chieftain decided he would attempt to fix the wood plank situation. After many weeks of trying the Chieftain could not figure out how to fix the problem. Likely due to his inexperience he was unable to identify any solutions and he canceled the project.

The villagers were beginning to question their choice in a leader and approval for the Chieftain dropped slightly. Currently he is still quite popular at 72% but more failure could cause this drop even more.

With the seeds of discontent planted, the Chieftain can either undertake easy small projects to gain small victories and gain popularity that way but if the Chieftain overdoes it then the population could begin to see the Chieftain as unambitious and weak. Alternatively he could undertake a large, ambitious, but most importantly difficult project to prove his worth as a leader and gain large amounts of popularity.
>>
>>237960
How has the research on the shiny protective clothing gone?
>>
>>237981
It's bendable under heat and it appears that it is acquired from the earth. It is quite resistant to slicing but weak to bashing and stabbing.
>>
>>237960
Probably better to start small and if that works out do something bigger. There's no reason to undertake a large project if the Chieftain fails at something simple like the wooden plank situation. If he does try to do a bigger project later on he should try to get advice on the matter from someone with experience on it.
>>
>>237983
I have three tentative suggestions I propose:

>some sort of transport canal / flooding control system
>a wooden granary
>a defensive trench
>something with our hard shiny stuff
>>
>>238006
* four
>>
Another idea is starting some small-scale agriculture: for instance, farming strawberries. I'm just throwing out ideas for discussion; these aren't concrete actions.
>>
Are we kill or did I just start too late?
Probably I started too late, had a lot of stuff to do today.
>>
>>238410
I'm here, my threads on page 4
Let's build city walls, and focus on improving living standards ( And eventually heading upstream to found Essen with 5000 Settlers).
However if we are under 15K population, don't do this.
The Federation of the Rhine can wait
>>
>>238604
We already have city walls, simple wooden palisades but still walls.
>>
Rolled 82 - 2 (1d100 - 2)

>>237931
How?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 468x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 468x413px
>>238613
Okay, begin placing walls on the mouth of the Rhine. And since we're Dutch, make the chief the mighty Keizer. The walls are to drain the swamp, and so Housing prices go down. Can we also use some of our Iron to make a large waterproof silo? Maybe if we put some energy into purifying it via boiling and distillation(pic related, maybe we can get a population increase. Also found Rotterdam.
>>
>>239308
The protective clothing is bronze so I don't think we'll be using iron yet.
>>
>>239345
Any fireproof material works. I was just using Iron as an example.
>>
File: wn9ul2L.gif (1MB, 254x191px) Image search: [Google]
wn9ul2L.gif
1MB, 254x191px
To solve the muddy plank road network problem lets gather all rocks from our farm fields and lay them on the roads to reduce the slipperiness.

Solves two problems:
>slippery roads
>rocks on fields
>>
>>239378
We don't know how to make bronze yet, we just have some salvaged off raiders.
>>
>>239308
Research cold-fusion. I suspect it will be done in about 3,000 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>239386
Stone it is!
Begin experimenting with this stuff, as well as flood walls
>>
File: Nuclear-explosion.jpg (75KB, 272x270px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear-explosion.jpg
75KB, 272x270px
>>239394
I got you, senpai.
>>239411
Unfortunately we don't even mine yet, so we can't use stone.
>>
>>239416
Fuck.
At least build floodwalls, also see if we can channel this water into a canal to irrigate with it. Can we into Polder yet?
>>
>>239416
Cook some shit(not literal shit) on bronze helmets
Better food means better nutrition
>>
>>239421
We're pretty primitive right now. But we could do those things if you got good enough rolls.
>>
>>239436
What should I roll?
>>
>>239442
Well not now because I haven't asked for a roll. Decisions are based on popular vote. But you would usually roll a d100.
>>
>>239424
Let's also do this, maybe
>>
File: water distillation.jpg (219KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
water distillation.jpg
219KB, 1600x1200px
>>239308
well we don't really need iron for that

see the picture I have provided. steps are not really in correct order on there so refer to the following list.
1.make cilinder and burn the clay
2.make clay alcove on it and burn it
6.make crosssection in the middle and burn it solid
4.make another cilinder out of rocks and clay and definately put clay on the bottom too and burn it all to harden it
3.shape some clay into half cilinder slabs and use your local clay burning oven to turn them solid
5.connect the two big cilinders with the slabs. slabs can be supported by wood carcass, it doesn't matter.
to finish it all off, one has just to build proper wooden fram around the holes that are open
>>
>>239452
Also, try to domesticate wolves and raise them together with the aurochs so they see each other as members of the pack, and protect each other, like sheperd dogs.
>>
>>239460
We can try using clay, will it work?
>>
>>239471
Can we try ALL of these ideas?
They're all great.
>>
>>239492
Not all in one turn, but over time, yes.
>>
>>239502
Let's do it! Draw them all out over time, maybe see if there is any nearby peat we can use for construction or as fuel for fire?
>>
Because I don't want to sift through earlier posts, respond to this post with your vote for what to do.
>>
>>240811
Learn to cook and make soup using bronze, this will increase the variety of foods we can eat, improving our nutrition and reducing hunger.
>>
>>240811
Improve our cooking skills and experiment with making bronze cooking pots.
>>
Are you ready to update OP?
>>
>>241212
Gotta roll for the cooking pot, first.
Got a little bit distracted, sorry.
Threshold is 20
Roll a d100
Penalty is -2
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d100 + 2)

>>241236

Bomb-ass chefs here we go!
>>
File: 1438988974625.png (649KB, 977x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1438988974625.png
649KB, 977x1195px
>>241249
>>
>>241249
A negative score?!
>>
File: 1422063248314.jpg (10KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
1422063248314.jpg
10KB, 400x243px
If I didn't know better I'd think you were intentionally fucking yourselves.
Have a reroll on the house you fucking faggots
>>
Rolled 58 + 2 (1d100 + 2)

>>241291

Redemption time:
>>
With the Tribe’s population growing, sickness began to spread. The sickness didn’t seem to be spreading all the much and only effected victims after they ate.

Our Shaman proposed that our food and water was unclean and only by heat could they be cleansed, but the Shaman realized many foods couldn’t be cooked and they had no way of heating water.

The Shaman began experimenting with ways to cleanse water, he knew wood would just burn if put to a flame and we couldn’t just carve it out of stone because stone didn’t get hot.

The shiny material came under consideration, and the Shaman named it bronze. He put water and other things that were unable to be cooked in a bronze hat and put it above a flame, after some time the water began to bubble and the foods put in began to give off an appealing smell.

After some more time the Shaman attempted to remove the bronze container but realized it was too hot to remove my handle. He attempted to cover his hands in some leather and pick it up, this prevented burning of his hands and he let the water cool.

Once the water was cooled enough the Shaman tasted the concoction and found that is tasted quite good and he named it suppe. He waited through the night to see if he would get sick and when he didn’t he declared to the village that he had solved the problem and explained to them how to make suppe.

The warming effects of the suppe prevented many deaths during the winter and also prevented the spread of disease, this led to a huge boom in population.

The Chieftain’s popularity has jumped to 90% after this and he won the second election. His experience has now offset his previous shortcomings.

There is no longer a penalty but there is also not a bonus.

With increased population, the tribe could colonize the abandoned village found all those years ago and not suffer any negative consequences.

Alternatively we could expand our village to the drier inland and make the original town center in to a market and fishing area.

Due to the population these would both be quite easy compared to a smaller population but they will still take quite some time.

What will the Chieftain do?
>>
>>241405

Fishing settlement. Also, figure out how to catch larger amounts of fish t a time.
>>
>>241405
Ignore all of these options and start farming fruit.
>>
>>241405
Colonize the abandoned village and name it Fizzerhuis. Make it a fishing settlement
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>241423
>>241481
>>241800

Let's just keep going:
>>
>>241800
Everything except that name. Name it Dordrecht.
>>
>>241405
Expand the village
>>
File: 1415072002300.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415072002300.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
Expand
>>
You alive OP?
>>
I'm alive now. I died for about an hour.
>>
File: everyone on int.jpg (82KB, 623x506px) Image search: [Google]
everyone on int.jpg
82KB, 623x506px
>>243737
Unfortunately I'm especially busy today and probably won't update today. Maybe one update if I have the time, we need a new thread anyway.
>>
>>241423
I back this choice.
>>
>>246603
New thread
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.