[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IWBBTFD, BTNWICBGS Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

File: cover.png (275KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
275KB, 1000x1300px
“Don’t you remember? Having more than 1 waifu will ruin your laifu.”

A voice echoes in your head, speaking through your thoughts.
You’re surrounded by complete darkness, and all your senses are numb. You blink, but nothing changes. Are you… dead?

“Hey Res, it’ll be a shame if I sent you straight to hell, right? How about working for me?”

You try to say something, but nothing comes out.

“I knew you’d be excited! Let me just remove those pesky memories and send you off your way!”

A searing hot pain enters your head, slowly spreading through like liquid seeping into your brain. You cry out in pain, but you only hear silence.

W-what’s going on?

Everything’s moving so fast. It’s as if you’re falling…
>>
The light of the sun slowly fades into your sight. The dark mist disappears as wind rushes through your hair and past you from behind. It takes you a second to register it, but you realize you’re actually falling out of the sky.

What.

You struggle to turn around, but you manage to do it. Facing the ground, you see the hard, rough concrete below, way past the clouds, approaching fast. Near where you think you’re going to land, a figure leaves their house. Slowly, you make out more details. A girl, shoulder length hair, school sailor uniform. She’s… walking towards where you’re going to fall. You call out-

“WATCH OUT!”

-to no avail. She looks up and freezes, stunned at the sight. You crash into her with the weight of an oversized pillow to the surprise of you and her. The girl topples over and falls down. Your mind shifts back into place, and you feel something soft. Your left hand is copping a feel, and your right hand is placed on the ground next to her face, all accompanied with your right leg tucked nicely under her skirt between her legs. Quickly, you scramble and pick yourself up. With a slight blush and nervous glance, she asks,

“W-Who are you?”

You reply with an apology and…

>”An corpse sent from the heavens above, I think.”
>”I’m a ghost that has come back to haunt you,” accompanied by spooky ghost sounds.
>”B-BAKA!”
>>
>>226172
You reply with an apology and…

Grope her.
>>
>>226172
>”I’m a ghost that has come back to haunt you,” accompanied by spooky ghost sounds.
>>
>>226220
This
>>
>>226220
>>226293
“Sorry, but I’m a ghost that has come back to haunt you.”

You raise your arms in the air, making spooky ghost sounds while trying to look menacing. Only now did you notice what you were wearing: a toga that’s tied around the waist with a rope with a pin your right shoulder, and high crisscrossing gladiator sandals. You can hear her mutter something under her breath, unfazed.

“What a weird cosplay…”

After a slight glance of condemnation, she slips out a quick “Well, bye” and leaves. Should… you stop her? …But why? Your eyes follow her for a bit, and you turn back around.

“Really?”

A small floating girl appears right in front of your face, scaring the life out of you. She’s really small, about the size your hand. She’s wearing some weird dress and has plastic-looking wings flapping behind her. With a sigh, she complains,

“Jeez, you’re unreal. That was a really bad first impression. Anyways, I’m Kon! Your supervisor, in a way. Here’s your briefing!”

W-what? Kon waves her hand, glittering sparkles falling trailing behind. Out of nowhere, a bright pink, gaudy folder poofs into your hands. It’s labeled Assignment. You look at her and she gives an excited, expectant look back. You open the folder, and inside are a sheet and a photo. The picture is of the girl from before, labeled Mimoto Saki, and the sheet says clearly:

DEADLINE: 3 DAYS
OBJECTIVE: Make her fall in love with a girl.

“Is… this a joke? What the hell?”

“Nope, it’s my job on the line too! Now let’s get going, we don’t have that much time. I’ll tell you relevant stuff along the way.”

>“Wait a minute!” Ask her a question [Write-in]
>”Alright! I’m just going to roll with it, let’s go catch up with her!”
>”Alright! I’m just going to roll with it, let’s go inside her house for research!”
>>
>>226384
>”Alright! I’m just going to roll with it, let’s go catch up with her!”
>>
>>226399
“Alright! I’m just going to roll with it, so let’s go catch up to her!”

“Oh thank god, I thought you were going to suggest we enter her house. I was afraid it was about to get really creepy.”

“…”

You walk with a brisk pace with Kon hovering next to you.

“You know, you’re god’s servant right now.” she probes.

“I got that much.”

“Can’t be too sure, you looked super confused. So by being an underling, you’re invisible to pretty much everybody. Your objective this time is the exception, of course.”

“Well, what about you?”

“Me? Only my subordinates can see me. When I choose to let them, that is” she proclaims smugly.

“Huh…”

You see her in the distance and you begin closing in. She’s going into the entrance of a high school. Kon stops you and asks,

“Do you really want her to see you after what you just did?”

>”Yes.” Go walk up to her and explain.
>”Nevermind.”
>”Why don’t you go?”
>>
>>226526
>”Yes.” Go walk up to her and explain
>>
File: 1.png (160KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
160KB, 1000x1300px
>>226537
“Yes.”

“A-are you serious?”

You start walking up to Saki until all of a sudden Kon shoves you in the back. There’s a sharp pain, but only for a second.

“Alright you idiot, you should at least look a little more convincing that you’re not cosplaying. Here, I made you ethereal.”

All of a sudden, you start to float.

“Oh, thanks.”

You fly toward your objective, who just finished changing shoes, and give her a ghostly surprise. You pop your head through the lockers and give her a little scare. Saki jumps back and lets out a small squeak. Everyone nearby peeks to see what happened, but quickly resumes to whatever business they had.

“Boo! Surprised? You’re the only one that can see me, by the way.”

“N-no way. You’re actually a ghost haunting me?” she whispers under her breath.

>”Yup! You got that right.”
>”Nope, I’m here to help you.”
>[Write-in]
>>
>>226734
>”Yup! You got that right.”
>>
>>226734
”Nope, I’m here to help you.”
>>
>Yup. I'm stuck with you until you fall in love with a chick. It's a purgatory thing
>>
>>226890

This.
>>
(Sorry, was already writing)
>>226745
>>226831
“Yup! You got that right. I’m here to help you though.”

You were about to continue until you notice an ominous bloodlust behind you, which you check out. Kon is right there, mid swing into a punch and staring daggers at you.

“…”

You turn back and see that Saki has disappeared. Damn, you must have spooked her off. Floating around a bit, you try to look for where she went.

It takes a while, but you eventually find her in a classroom, staring intensely into a book. Another schoolgirl enters the classroom, surrounded by the loud hubbub of other students following her. You catch that her name is Aoi. With a cool demeanor, she sends the others off and walks in.

“Ahhh~! She’s so cool!”

“Aoi’s so smart, I can’t wait for my turn to study with her!”

“I wish I was pretty as her, ah~”

The students walk off in a fit of giggles. Thankfully they can’t see the look on your face right now. You phase through the wall into the classroom where you catch an exchange.

“Morning, Saki.”

“Good morning.”

Saki’s face is still buried in her book, but she sinks a little lower. Kon pokes out from your shoulder and says,

“This is a good chance! Do something and make them interact!”

“What? How?”

“If you focus really hard, you can physically affect things even though you’re ethereal!”

“I am really a ghost aren’t I…”

Now what should you do?

>Knock the book out of the way and lift up Aoi’s skirt with a breeze.
>Make Aoi trip onto her.
>Write-in
>>
>>226988
>Knock the book out of the way and lift up Aoi’s skirt with a breeze
>>
>Make her eraser fall so that when they both reach down for it, they touch each others hands
>>
>>226988

I must vote for this >>227004
Because it is quit romantic...
>>
We are doctor delinquent Ryoji, our powers include friendship, matchmaking, and fixing problems.
Also demon speed recovery
>>
>>227144
Wrong board
>>
>>226988
Moar awkward tripping
>>
File: 2.png (223KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
223KB, 1000x1300px
>>227004
>>227034
With all your might, you try and push the eraser on her desk off from a distance. Without even touching it, the eraser flies off and lands on the floor. They both notice and reach for it at the same time. Their hands make contact. Saki flinches a little and stares off in a separate direction. With a concerned look, Aoi drops the eraser into Saki’s hand.

“Mimoto… you’re avoiding me aren’t you?”

“…”

“You’ll be there for lunch, wouldn’t you?”

“…Sorry, I need time to be alone.”

“I see…”

And with that, Aoi heads back to her seat. In a frustrated tone, Kon curses out,

“So cold! What’s with that woman? The perfect chance for a lovey-dovey moment and she blew it!”

“…They’re girls, it’s not like anything was going to change that fast. Plus, it looks like they have some history,” you replied.

“Hmmph.”

The teacher walks in, and class begins. It’s slow and boring, so you float around outside a bit.

“Hey, whatsyourface, want to learn a trick?” cooed Kon.

“It’s… Res I think? And yeah, why not.”

“If you want to go back and forth from ethereal to corporeal, just tap your feet three times against each other!”

“Are you messing with me?”

“No, no! Why would I do that?”

The bell interrupts you both, signaling lunchtime. Outside, you see Aoi heading for the staircase to the roof.

>Go with Aoi, maybe you can learn something about her to swoon Saki.
>Go with Saki, maybe you can convince her to each lunch with Aoi.
>Write-in
>>
Maybe figure out about our little soon to be lesbian
>>
>>227325
Gotta see what kind of person our 'client' is first.
>>
>>227325
>Go with Saki
>>
>>227325
Go with saki, and find a cuter grill for her
>>
(Sorry for the delay)
>>227358
>>227379
>>227410
>>227472
You and Kon float quietly from a distance, following her. Saki heads to the back of the school, sitting down on the steps before the maintenance door. In the silence that follows, you notice that she left her lunch in her bag in the classroom. A small sob breaks out. You weren’t sure at first, but the ones that came after confirmed it. W-what the hell? This is getting way too depressing, maybe you should lea-

“What are you doing? Go comfort her, idiot!” exclaims Kon.

Reluctantly, you float down in front of her. Her head is in her lap, her face and tears being covered by her sleeves.

“H-hey, are you alright?”

“Haa!!!” she choked out in a panic. “O-oh... it’s just you.”
What the hell are you supposed to say now? Kon, heavily exaggerating, makes a punching motion.

“Hey, eating lunch with friends always makes me feel better.”

You could hear a groan from above, one that’s only audible to you.

“...I’m not hungry.”

“…Well, tell me what’s wrong. Can’t go wrong with venting to a ghost, since there’s nobody for me to spill your dirty secrets to.”

“…I don’t know…”

“…What?”

“…I feel like I got my heart ripped out,” she whispers.

“Not gonna tell me who?”

“…”

“Hey hey, it wasn’t that girl from before, right?”

“No, that was my best friend. We got into a fight…” She sniffles and wipes her eyes. “I gave up and listened to her… I’m such an idiot…”

“Well whatever happened, you can’t change the past, right?”

“...”

“You know, she looked really sorry before; maybe she wanted to make it up to you at lunch. You two are best friends, right? Come on, let’s go.”

“…”

It took a bit more nagging, but you manage to get her to go to the roof to Aoi. In the middle of climb up, Kon points out,

“Wait, is she even alone up there? Doesn’t she have this massive fanclub around her all the time?”

“Oh.”

[1 of 2]
>>
>>227603
You quickly fly up through the walls to check, and luckily for everyone involved she’s alone. It looks like she brought 2 lunchboxes, and she hasn’t even began eating yet. Soon enough, Saki begrudgingly and shyly steps into the roof. Aoi, noticing her, calls out,

“Come sit over here.”

The glum girl walks over and slowly lowers herself down. As Aoi tries to talk to Saki, you look over at Kon who has stars in her eyes.

“This is it! A second chance! Go make it happen, Fes!”

You don’t even bother correcting her. Saki seems to be calming down. With a sigh, you go and work your magic. Ghostly magic.

>Get a bit of rice stuck on Saki’s face for Aoi to notice.
>Get them to do an indirect kiss.
>Write-in
>>
>Get a bit of rice stuck on Saki’s face for Aoi to notice.
It must be done
>>
Going to disappear for an hour, be back in a bit.
>>
>>227613
Do the spaghetti thing from lady and the tramp
>>
>>227613
rice on cheek
>>
>>227613
>>Get a bit of rice stuck on Saki’s face for Aoi to notice.
>>
File: 3.png (249KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
249KB, 1000x1300px
>>227639
>>227720
>>228010
Using all you’ve got, you send a lone grain of rice flying straight to Saki’s cheek, fingers crossed.

“Hold still Mimoto, you’ve got something on your face.”

In an instant, Aoi swooped in, picked up the grain, and put it in her mouth.

“Kyaa!!” squeals out Kon.

“Oh, thanks Aoi.” Saki’s unfazed.

“That’s the first time you’ve said my name all week,” Aoi notes, flashing a smile.

Kon looks at you and stammers,

“I... ah? Was that a success?”

The bell rings, signaling the end of lunchtime. Already? It was just getting started. You and the extraordinarily small girl fly out of the way as the two girls clean up and leave. You hear Aoi saying something about coming to the roof earlier, but it all fades to silence. Floating into the school courtyard, you let out a yawn.

“Hey Kon, what happens if I don’t make it in time?”

She hovers next to you, flapping her wings in a rhythm.

“Oh, you get fired and go straight to hell.”

“What happens to you?”

“Me? Three strikes and it’s out for me too. Well, except I get disintegrated into stardust and get reborn.”

“…Alright...”

After a long while, the bell rings again.

“Finally! Maybe we can get them to walk home together,” Kon chirped.

You phase through the walls back in to see Aoi being swarmed by other students. Great.

>Leave her alone
>Cause a massive skirt-dropping panic
>Cause a commotion outside
>Cause in-fighting
>Write-in
>>
>>228126
>>Cause in-fighting
>>
>>228126
commotion outside
>>
>cause saki to drop something in front of You without realizing. Aoi will pick it up and chase after her.
>>
>>228159
gonna change to a commotion outside. maybe a fire alarm?
>>
>>228159
Time to bust up the crowd, you guess. Flying in, you tug some hairs here and there, give a few people a little push, maybe tripping a person or two. Surely enough, they start pointing fingers at each other.

“Hey, hands off me!”

“Stop hitting me, jeez.”

“I knew it was you! Stop messing with me!”

And then their attentions were directed to each other. Saki peeks outside and notices Aoi, who gives a small smile at her. Slowly, she walks toward Saki and out of the angry crowd. A girl with disheveled hair, presumably a deranged lunatic, calls out to her.

“Wait! Aoi!”

Everybody starts calming down and begins to realize she’s leaving without them. Jesus H. Christ. That’s not enough, huh? You fly outside to see what you can use. Maybe you can redirect their attention to something more magnetic. And noisy. Right below the second story window are various sports clubs having fun. Baseball, soccer, you name it. Except swimming, of course.

>Send a baseball smashing through the window.
>Send a desk flying out the window.
>Trip fire alarm.
>Write-in.
>>
>>228339
>>Trip fire alarm.
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>228339
Fire alarm that shit
>>
>>228360
>>228429
Looking around, it takes you only a short while before you find the fire alarm. Quickly, you slam down and trigger it. Sirens blare through the PA system along with an automated message. Everybody knows what it means, and soon enough people start to clear out.

“Aoi, Aoi! Come with us, let’s go!”

“Sorry, you guys go on ahead, I have to get something.”

“We’ll stay with you!” “Yeah!”

“It’s okay, I’ll be with everyone soon. Go on ahead, please,” reassured Aoi.

“O-okay then, please hurry!” “You guys will only slow her down! Come on.” “Oh shut up”

Meanwhile, Saki was hiding behind the door the entire time. Peeking in, Aoi asks,

“Was that you? I didn’t know you were such a delinquent, heh.”

“T-that wasn’t me! I think that was a friend...”

“Ah, alright Mimoto. Let’s go then.”

Going the opposite way, the two head down the stairs to the back, leaving without being seen. Meanwhile, in the front entrance is a group of irritated, confused, and scared high schoolers. Kon giggles a bit, jesting,

“Aren’t you a good match-maker?”

“I know, I’m amazing, right?”

“Yup yup!”

Keeping your distance, you two follow them as they walk home.

“Hey, you should make them hold hands.”

“What? How?”

“Make them bump into each other or something. Like, make them think the other one wants to hold hands.”

“…It’s probably not going to work. You saw what happened at lunch.”

“So? Just do it!”

Sheesh, if she’s so excited, why doesn’t she do it?

>Try to make them hold hands.
>Try to make them kiss accidentally.
>Do absolutely nothing.
>Write-in.
>>
>>228551
>>Try to make them hold hands.
>>
File: blush.png (57KB, 276x259px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
57KB, 276x259px
>>228551
>Try to make them hold hands.
>>
File: 4.png (124KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
124KB, 1000x1300px
>>228574
>>228633
“Okay then…”

Your focus, although a bit off kilter, manages to get their hands to nudge toward each other. A second time too, for good measure. You were about to go in for a third round until you see them look at each other. Aoi gives a blank, curious glance, while Saki’s eyes dart around a bit nervously. Soon and sure enough, they start holding hands.

“BWAHAHA! Yes!” Kon exclaims.

“You’re really excited about this aren’t you?”

“Of course, isn’t it super cool? Changing people’s lives behind the scenes and all that.”

“Maybe. But, they look really platonic to me.”

“You think so? Hmm…”

Kon hovers along, thinking audibly. As the sun sets, you glance over and notice that she’s getting a bit transparent.

“Hey, what’s happening to you?”

“Huh? Oh! Right, us spirits disappear at night.”

“No way, what’s going to happen?”

“It’s like… mandatory sleep. We’re powered by the heavens, but at night it all goes away, right?”

“…Huh.”

You’re not sure what she means, but disappearing is a bit horrifying. You look over and before you say anything, she’s gone. Floating along behind the two girls and watching them hold hands, only now did the feeling sink in. It’s pretty lonely being a ghost.

You watch them say goodbye, hug each other, and part ways. Saki, after walking for a while, turns around toward you and squints as if she’s searching for something. Can she not see you anymore?

“Hey, mister ghost, I hope you can hear this. Wherever you are, thank you!”

Underneath her breath, you can barely make out the words,

“I wonder if I’ll see you again?”

When you blink again, you find the world a dimmer place. Thinking about fading into nothing is scary. Your eyes grow heavy and you can’t help but shiver in nervousness. You blink again, and the world is plunged into darkness further. 2 days left. So little time to make someone fall in love. You open your mouth subconsciously,

“I’m happy to be alive… I’m happy that I was brought back from the dead, but there’s no way I can be god’s servant!”

With your last exclamation you blink, and the world is gone.

Chapter 1 End
>>
Thanks for playing!

Update twitter is @sunphei, for anyone who's interested. I'll try to notify a day in advance.
>>
>>228852
That was a noice read, OP. I hope to see more.
>>
>>228833
Make two lumberjacks fall in love :^)
>>
>>228833
I didn't participate, but this was fun and cute and I hope you do more.
>>
File: 5.png (89KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
89KB, 1000x1300px
You awaken to the sound of someone yawning. Prying your eyes open, you sit up and find yourself hovering above the sidewalk, right where you fell yesterday morning. Near you is Kon, who looks like she just woke up too.

“Fuaa! Good morning, Res.”

“Morning,” you groggily reply.

To your surprise, you feel pretty good right about now. Guess you just needed your batteries recharged. Looking up, you see the sun is in the sky already, brightly shining down. What’s the time? You don’t have a phone on you, or even a watch.

“Hey Kon, what time is it?”

Still half asleep, she answers, “time to work.”

“Ha ha, no really.”

With a magical wave, Kon poofs out a pastel pink pocket watch and flips it open. “It’s… 7:30.”

“What time did you meet me before?”

“7:30. I think.”

“So, she should be leaving now, right?”

“Seems like it,” she replies.

You watch the door to Saki’s house for a good while, and nothing happens. Did we miss her?

>Go inside to check.
>Keep waiting.
>Go to the school.
>>
We should check inside; it'll only take a moment and there's no harm in it.
>>
>>234330
>>Go inside to check.

And also ask Kon how long she had been doing this.
>>
>>234335
>>234361
You decide there was no harm in checking inside. As you hover toward the house, you ask Kon,

“Hey, how long have you been doing this?”

“Overseeing new servants? Hmm… about a hundred years.”

“One hundred years!? That’s a really long time, and you haven’t failed 3 times?”

“Ohoho no, we get our strikes wiped clean at the start of the year. Y’know, the starting fresh thing.”

As you phase through the front door, you notice that Saki’s shoes were still there. Jeez, she’s going to be late at this rate.

You continue, “How many strikes do you have so far?”

With a smug grin, Kon says, “Zero! Zilch! Spotless!”

“I hope it’s not the start of the year…”

Oh right, you don’t even know what day it is. You float on further inward, and you see Saki sprawled across the couch with a blanket kicked to the side, surrounded by Blu-ray Discs and empty cans of soda. In front of her is a large TV, currently airing some Mongolian cave painting. I-is she serious?

“Hey! Saki! Wake up!” you nudge.

She groans a bit. “Ugh, leave me alone. It’s a holiday…”

Oh. Still, you’ve only got 2 days left. Kon looks at you and reminds you,

“Zero strikes!”

>Let her sleep
>Pour water on her head to wake her up.
>Drag her off the couch.
>Put something noisy on the TV.
>Write-in.
>>
>>234416
>>Write-in.

Best way to wake up somebody is to pinch their nose to prevent the airflow.
>>
>>234434
You pinch her nose, stopping the airflow. After a moment, she cries out and swats your arm away.

“Ahh! Seriously? Couldn’t you have let me sleep a bit longer?” she drowsily complains. “And why are you in here?”

“No way, you got a whole day. And it’s my job to get you in gear, come on.”

“Uaa, what are you so amped for?’ Saki says, dragging her feet toward the bathroom.

Kon asks you, “What are you going to do now?”

Huh. You look around and see Saki’s phone lying on the table. Maybe...? You give a quick swipe and it unlocks. Oh boy.

>Look through photos
>Send a message to Aoi saying you want to hang out. [Write-in location]
>Write-in
>>
>>234490
>>Look through photos

Let see if we can find any interesting photos...
>>
>>234490
If all else fails, and the photos are boring, look around the room for some alternate means of entertainment.
>>
>>234503
A sly smirk appears across your face as you start to go through her photos.

“H-hey Res, what are you doing?” Kon worriedly said.

“Research.”

As go swipe through, you notice that a lot of these were pictures of scenery and flowers. There were a whole lot of pretty scenic shots and not a whole lot of people. You did see a few of Aoi, but they were scattered far and few in-between.

“You’re secretly a pervert, aren’t you?”

“It’s for research, honest!” you plead.

Something catches your eye after you fly past it. Reeling back, you see that it was of Saki and a boy. He has messy hair, a sort of undercut, and a cocky grin. Saki’s standing right next to him, beaming. There’s something unsettling about this picture, but you can’t place your finger on what. Suddenly, Kon peeks over.

“A-are you okay?”

“So why are you here again?” pops in Saki, toothbrush in her mouth, wearing light blue striped pajamas. “Hey! What are you doing?”

You quickly close the gallery, apologizing, “Ah sorry, just… wanted to check the date.”

She grabs her phone from the table away from you and sends you a shifty look.

“Haven’t you heard of privacy? Seriously…” she huffed. “What do you need me for anyway?”

>”To get you to hang out with Aoi.”
>”To help you live a life free of bad cartoons and cola.”
>Write-in.
>>
>>234592
>I need you to become a lesbian and fall in love.
>>
>>234592
Option 2. If we flat out tell her we need her to fall in love, said love is going to be more forced than genuine.
>>
>>234602
This
>>
>>234592
Option 2
>>
>>234602
This
>>
>>234602
>>234604
>>234647
>>234649
>>234660
“To help you live a life free of bad cartoons and cola.”

“W-what?”

“We gotta get you out of this dump. This can’t be good for you.”

“Oh zip it. You’re starting to sound like her,” says Saki as she begins cleaning up.

You turn over to Kon and whisper, ”Well what now?”

“I can’t do your job for you all the time y’know.”

“Ugh, fine,” you grunted, “Hey Saki, I have to turn you into a le-“

Before you can spit out another word, Kon socks you in the mouth, sending you flying out of the house. She can punch surprisingly hard given her size. Then again, you do weigh like nothing and are floating.

“What are you doing? Are you trying to get fired?”

“Sheesh, I had to do something.”

Lying on the ground, or slightly above it anyway, you turn your head and see Aoi standing outside of Saki’s house. Huh. She’s there, nervously twiddling her thumbs and looking deep in thought. Maybe… you can help her out?

>Ring the doorbell for her.
>Tell Saki who’s right outside.
>Write-in.
>>
>Ring the doorbell for her.
>>
>>234704
>>Ring the doorbell for her.

And commented than Kon must be our former wife in our past life.... in painful way....
>>
Yep, doorbell.

bonus freestyle acronym-title backronym: I Wanted Better Boobs Following This Death, But Thanks Nympho Witch I Could Be Ghost Seducer

What's the acronym actually stand for?
>>
>>234790
(Nice alt title. Check out chapter 1 end, the bolded words)
>>234709
>>234735
Although muffled, you hear the words, “Wait, I’m coming!”

The girl standing by the doorway now looks even more nervous and confused. Soon, the door opens a little, and then swings all the way. You quickly hide off to the side.

“Aoi! Good morning!” Saki says cheerily.

“Oh, morning. Didn’t expect you to be up so early.”

With a nervous chuckle she answers, “Me neither, got an early wake-up call from someone. So, what are you here for?”

“Thought you might want to check out that new movie today.”

“The one with the deaf girl? Oh yes! Hold on, I’ll get dressed quick.”

Saki runs back inside, and Aoi looks around, still confused.

With that Kon chirps, “There you go! Problem solved.”
With exaggerated anguish, you claim, “You… you must’ve been one of my lovers in my past life. This pain, it’s all too familiar.”

“Huh? Did I hit you too hard?”

Soon enough, the two arrive at the movie theater, bought their tickets, and settled down.

“Oh, I forgot about the snacks and drinks! Be right back,” Saki says, shortly before she runs off.

And as soon as she left, a bunch of rowdy teenage boys come by.

“Hey, what’s a pretty girl like you being all alone?”

“Hehe, yeah yeah!”

Calm as ever, Aoi replies, “I’m with a friend. She’ll be back soon.”

“Two? Well, there’s plenty room for us right guys?” A chorus of agreement followed.

She replies with a sigh. “No.”

>Send a large soda flying their way.
>Pants these fools.
>Do nothing.
>Write-in.
>>
>>234800
>>Send a large soda flying their way.

Stop ruining it yer stupid kids!
>>
>>234800
>Send a large soda flying *away* from them, toward a nearby group of intimidating-looking metal fan dudes or others who would step in and hassle them

yuri-zone established in this region, engaging border controls, none shall pass
>>
>>234841
Voting for this
>>
>>234841
+1
>>
>>234841

Ok I change my vote to this instead.
>>
File: 6.png (237KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
237KB, 1000x1300px
>>234841
>>234852
>>234863
>>234868
You spot one of the noisy teens holding a large soda, and you send it flying to the nearest tough guy you see. Not only is he absolutely huge, but he looks like he’s metal. With a quiet, intense rage, the man stands up and walks over to the boys. The one who had been holding the soda freezes in place, wide-eyed.

“You kids got a lotta fucking nerve. Dumping soda on me and picking on a girl?”

The man slowly starts inching closer, and the boys start to back up.

“Why don’t you leave before something happens?”

As if on cue, the rowdy teens scramble to get away. Taken by surprised, Aoi hesitates a bit before saying,

“Thank you.”

The man grunts in acknowledgement and heads off presumably to the washrooms. And just as he leaves, Saki comes back, arms full of popcorn and soda.

“Whoa, that guy looked pissed. What happened?”

“Oh nothing, someone spilled soda on him,” Aoi replied.

Soon enough the movie starts. About time too, this was starting to bore you since you have absolutely no interest in these cartoons. None, nope. Kon looks excited though. For the movie, or what’s about to come next?

You wait for the perfect moment and…

>Spook Saki into Aoi’s arms.
>Make them touch hands as they reach for the popcorn.
>Write-in.
>>
>>234941
Spook saki
>>
>>234941
>Make them touch hands as they reach for the popcorn
>>
>spook Saki
&
>Kiss Kon
>>
>>234977
>>235104
A thought flashes in your head. Kiss… Kon? What the hell are you thinking? You really like having teeth. Do the heavens even have a police department? You shake your head and hopefully you never think of this again.

You decide to go with the spooky option. Watching Saki’s expression with Kon’s help, you wait until she’s at the perfect level of tenseness, and you grab her leg in sync with the movie. She yelps and leaps away from where you grabbed her, falling into the arms of the girl next to her.

You’re not sure how well it went, since you can’t just fly in front of her face and check. Kon’s already on it, though. After a brief moment of intense staring, she looks up with a satisfied expression and gives a thumbs up. Does that… count? She’d probably do that for everything.

You try for a few more things, but nothing eventful happens. Soon enough the movie was over.

“Ahh! The ending was so sad,” said Saki.

“I wasn’t expecting that at all…”

They talk for a bit as they walk around. In the middle of their conversation, a growling stomach interrupts Aoi mid-sentence.

“…Excuse me,” apologized Aoi.

“I guess it’s time for lunch, huh? I heard there was a café with really good crepes nearby.”

“That sounds nice.”

Hearing this, you decide to go ahead of them to scout it out. Flying in the sky, you can see the giant crowd of people in what looks to be the café and the huge line extending out of it. It’s ridiculously long.

“Hey, hey, there’s no way we’re letting them miss out on this crepe event, right?” Kon asks.

“…”

“...Are you thinking of something questionable? You’re god’s servant y’know!”

>Don’t clear out the crowd.
>Cause an automotive accident. Nobody gets seriously hurt, of course.
>Cause a fight.
>Write-in.
>>
> Pull a hood off of an idol/famous walking by to draw the crowds attention
if their doesn't happen to be any> >Cause an automotive accident that Aoi protects Saki from.
>>
(Sorry for the delay)
>>235183
Since it’s so popular, there’s got to be some famous people around, right? You dive and fly around, checking for faces of anyone who might attract attention. Wait… you don’t remember anyone though. You don’t remember anything at all!

You turn around for help. “Kon! Are there any famous people around here?”

“Err… there! I think she’s an idol. I think,” she says, pointing to a girl with sunglasses and a baseball cap.

As fast as you can, you fly over and flip off the disguise, all the while causing her to trip. She falls and catches herself on a woman in front of her.

“Oh, watch it! Wait, are you…”

Like some contagion, soon everybody catches wind and a crowd begins to form around the idol. She’s agitated and trying to put on a fake smile, but you can she doesn’t want to be here right now. You feel just a bit of guilt.

By the time Saki and Aoi arrive, the queue as only a third of what it used to be.

“Mimoto, is that an idol over there?”

“I think so, but let’s get in line while it’s still short.”

“Yeah.”

After a short wait, they buy their crepes and left. Sitting at a bench nearby, Saki sighs as she watches the idol get in a car,

“I wish I got to meet her.”

“Well, it can’t be helped. Say, you got a strawberry crepe, right? Let me have a bite.”

And without waiting, Aoi takes a smile bite, surprising Saki.

“A-ah…”

“…It’s good.”

The surprised girl blinks in silence, and she notices that there was whipped cream on Aoi’s face.

“Hey, hold still.”

And with that, she takes it off with her finger and puts it in her mouth. Aoi, taken aback, blushes a little.

Kon squealed, “Kyaa!! That must have raised a flag, right? Good job, Res!”

After convincing Saki to study with her, Aoi walks to her home with your objective in tow. There’s a bit of sun left in the sky now. As they approach her house, Aoi says,

“Let me go on ahead, I forgot to do something.”

Saki giggles, “All right, you go clean up.”

As she goes ahead, you fly out of sight to catch up with her out of curiosity. You watch her take off her shoes in a hurry and run upstairs, straight to her room. There, she grabs a book- no, diary?- and toss it in a drawer. Promptly locking it with a key, she goes back down. Under her breath, she mutters,

“Can’t let her see this…”

Well, you acting like a ghost right now.

>Respect her privacy and don’t look at it.
>Read it!
>Write-in.
>>
>>235357
>Respect her privacy and don’t look at it.
Ask her how her day was?
>>
>>235357
>Read it!
WE BLACKMAIL NOW
>>
>>235357
>>Respect her privacy and don’t look at it.
>>
>>235357
Read it! As if there's any other option.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

t i e
>>
>>235993
You go ahead and help yourself to her diary. Phasing through the drawer, you unlock it from the inside and pull it out. Kon doesn’t say anything as you open the book and flip through the pages.

As you go through paragraphs and paragraphs of what is basically nothing, it’s clear that most of these entries, if not almost all, mention Saki. Didn’t they have a fight? You skip straight to the latest entry and start working backwards, skimming the text as sunlight begins to disappear.

(12/22)
…Mimoto was distant this morning, but she came around at lunch… looks like she was crying… first time she said my name in a week... a friend pulling the fire alarm? Who could it be? I think I’ll keep an eye out for now... perfect way to end the school day!...

(12/21)
...it’s finished! I hope this works. Maybe tomorrow I can get her to eat lunch with me…

(12/18)
…she’ll come around. She always does… let me piece it back together…

(12/16)
…she’ll come around…I can’t be wrong. I can’t afford to be wrong…

(12/12)
…it happened! It happened! It was about time too; he was such a walking disaster. Finally, the first part is over, quick and with little pain as possible. Now, I just have to win her over… I’ll make sure you’ll never be hurt again…

(12/2)
…Mimoto called me, asking me for advice for that boy again. I told her to go with it, of course. It was tough, but I managed to convince her… This is too easy, way too easy...

This is… hard to process. You look over to try to see what Kon thinks, but she’s gone already. Your eyelids want to slam down, but you don’t give way.

(11/22)
…how long is he going to take?... shatter it already. Break it into so many pieces that no one can put it back together but me, only me…

(11/15)
…needs time. They both need time, or else it wouldn’t matter… can’t help being impatient…

(11/6)
…I can’t believe it. I didn’t even have to go convince her! She just went and asked him out herself. Mimoto, you’re such an angel, an angel! So trusting and forgiving!... It’ll hurt me too, but it’ll all be worth it…

Even without closing your eyes, the light of the world is being ripped away ever so slowly. Should you… leave the book out? Aoi would know something is wrong. Very wrong. With the energy you have left, you drag the book back into the drawer and shut it.

You blink.

With what little vigor you have left, you barely manage to lock the drawer.

You close your eyes again as you hear them walking upstairs.

Chapter 2 End
>>
this was fun to read hoping il make it for the next update
>>
>>236233
Thank you. If you didn't see it, my twitter is @sunphei in case you want to see when the next session will happen.
>>
>>236270
looks like im going to have to get a twitter going a few other quest do this as well
>>
>>236208
GOD IS PART OF AOI'S KEIKAKU

SHIIIT THIS GIRL IS SCARY
>>
>>236407
she's qt but very yandere
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.